Sadist's Fire Pt. 02: Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad to hear it, but I'll see for myself in a minute. Good evening to you as well. How was your week, pretty plaything?"

She turned in my arms when I started to undress her, throwing me a smile over her shoulder. Good God, she was filled with newfound sexual confidence and it turned her into a fucking flirt. I remembered when she had been so shy to show off her body that first night when she'd approached me, remembered how she had been shaking. She was comfortable now and didn't even look around her anymore to see who might be watching. Instead, her attention was all on me and she was alive with fearful desire.

And she was choosing increasingly lurid lingerie. The one she had worn for ‪this night‬ made me lift an eyebrow in amusement. "Did you buy this recently as well?"

She smiled up at me bashfully, eyes so wide and sweet. Her tattoos stood out on her milky skin tone, and it was good artwork too. But then Morgan and his wife had always been good at what they did. Sometimes I referred people to them for coloring work when it was too intricate for my expertise and I thought a tattoo artist might be able to give better results. "Yes, Master. I thought you might enjoy it after your gear from your office."

I had to smile because her choice was leather and it was tight leather at that. The bra could barely be called that. It was more of a harness made of straps that framed her tits. O-rings connected the strips at her shoulders and in the middle of her breasts, around the back. The thong cupped her pussy, but then a strap formed a belt at her waist and more straps connected to garters. "You guessed well, little Toy. This is good leather too and I think it will serve my purposes for the night. Come here. Bend forward." I stroked her back while she obediently shifted over my arm, curving her body so that I could lean over her and see the tattoo I had given her. I stroked my hand over it gently, smoothing the skin. "This did heal well. Unfortunately, I'll still be forced to refrain from marking around it, but I think you'll find me capable of working despite that."

She lifted in my arms slightly to turn to meet my eyes and she was smiling wickedly. "I don't doubt it, Master. You're very good. May I ask you questions sometime?"

I stroked her hair back and, now that she had taken my attentions as my pain slave, I was far more affectionate. But that was because torment had to be encouraged and pain was my love language, so I tried to reciprocate with other love languages. Quid pro quo, Clarice, and all that. "Questions," I mused. I found that I wanted her to ask questions. It had been years and years since I had let anyone into my life, since I had shared any part of my thoughts or emotions with another person. Over a decade. I was a guarded and private person, but now the thought of sharing with another person actually did please me. It was a bit fascinating, but it made sense that it would be her who I would finally wish to allow into my mind and heart. She so obviously worshiped me and was so clearly incapable of harming or changing what she saw. But I had an agenda for the night as well. "That would depend. Things like orgasms at the end of the night and close moments that you enjoy with me are rewards to be earned. We're going to build your pain processing and tolerance to things like the whip scenes you've begged for. I would like to have you as my only partner but I have intense desires. If you work well with me and meet the goals I set for you, then yes, you'll be allowed things like orgasms and asking me questions."

She lifted in my arms, still quivering with her terror of me, but still so adoring and admiring. It was... terribly heady. "Yes, Master. Thank you for the chance."

And so submissive with everything. My cock turned hard to imagining things like her quietly, fearfully, asking permission for so much as a glass of water. "You're welcome. Come with me and let's get started. You'll find tonight will be the easiest trial for you, since I'm going to get to know you this time."

Since private rooms were monitored, I was guiding her to the direction back to the front door, knowing which room I wanted to sign and get a key for. Really I should have left her either outside the door to wait for me, to let her meditate in her own submission, or gotten the key before I even reached her. But the truth was, I wanted my new little pain Toy by my side. And right on the heels of that was another thought. You're a sick fuck.

There was no way to pretend that voice didn't have a point. She was a willing victim who had let me mark her and now there was no hiding from the fact that I was infatuated because of what she would let me do to her. Because I could manipulate that willingness and create my perfect fantasies. I smiled my social smile at Brian, who waved with a sense of reservation. But then most people had that form of reservation with me. Asher Lavrov didn't. Neither did his brother, actually. They both seemed to look on me as if I were a younger brother, with a strange sense of protection. "Four or two, please."

I said it softly and Brian hesitated, glancing at Toy by my side, before he got the key and handed it to me. "Be careful and safe. Ah, also Dustin asked about you."

I tilted my head, brow furrowing. "Thank you." Politeness took over but I wondered why he brought it up to me. Dustin had other tops he went to for pain. I was a preference but not by much, generally, since I wasn't into his sex.

Brian waved at Toy, staring at her, and she smiled her charming, shy smile before she sidestepped closer to me and hid at my side. I took up her leash, forgetting about Brian and Dustin and coming back into the sadist that she made me into. The way she cowered to me made me stand straighter, made me lift my chin and assess her. The way she gave me such wide eyes filled with delightful fear made me blank my own expression, made me calm. Everything about her made my world more in control when she was by my side. I was forced to stand taller and seize control, forced to make sure nothing threatened or bothered my devoted pain Toy. I wanted her to have no worries, no other concerns, besides learning the art of serving for my dark attentions. I held her taut and under one arm, holding her sheltered and controlled.

I only loosened my hold on the leash when we got to the door and then I absently stroked my palm over the tattoo I had left, petting my mark on her while I opened it. "In you get so we can get started."

"Yes, Master." She took a breath for courage and then walked inside to the dungeon room from before. It was a nice, cruel familiarity to her. Although it struck a wrong chord with me. I would far prefer to have her in my own private dungeon where I could be most at home while learning her body.

But this would do as well and I had my own toy bag for the time being. I would offer her the chance to see my home for the next session and she would happily jump to it. "Have you used many of the swings here before?"

She followed me to where I stood by the black leather harness setup. "No, Master. None of them, I don't think."

"Let's see how you like it." I helped her up into the stirrup setup, connecting straps so that she was leaned back and spread wide open, available. On a playful note, I connected some of the straps to her own bra harness and toyed with her nipples when her wrists were tethered at her waist. The end result was that she was seated and harnessed in a comfortable enough position, but opened and splayed, suspended at perfect height, bound tightly and secured safely. She was also incapable of escaping me.

She shivered with a moan when I twisted her nipples again, hands opening at her thigh bands. The swing's motion started slightly and seemed to reinforce her helplessness because she gave me a look like a trapped animal and I felt a rush of pleasure. "We're going to have some electro fun for a bit of background noise for you." I got the tens unit I had with me and connected it while she warily watched. "Anything feel too tight?"

"No, Master. It all feels fine."

I lubricated the anal attachment for the tens unit with intensifying gel and placed the same on the light nipple clamps. "You've already felt the discs I used. Most clamps are a really fast way to make you hurt and we'll get to learning those eventually, but that's not what we want right now. These aren't meant to be tight. They're meant to be worn for a long time." I applied them to her and she shivered slightly at the cold touch, but otherwise lay still. I was quick with the anal probe as well and she moaned at that, making me laugh while I settled a harness over the plug, ensuring it stayed put. "Filthy fuck."

She smiled shyly, cutely, up at me while I fixed the tens unit to the setting I had in mind. I had already tested all these out and discovered exactly which mode I wanted for her. There was one that gave a long electro jolt and followed it with enough break time for the intensity to settle and for the fear of the next jolt to sink in before it started the next long shock. I switched it there and started the intensity at medium.

The result was instant. She arched with a cry of surprise and I grabbed the swing to hold her close to me when it moved. "Easy. Just let it happen. We're going to go up two more notches together. We never want to start at the highest intensity we're going to go to. We want to leave room for fear and adrenaline to amplify the pain." Oh. Oh, but... I had never spoken like this to a playmate, had never outwardly taught these twisted intentions and careful plans of my sadism. Because I'd never felt connected enough or at home enough. The thought of sharing these things with anyone had simply never crossed my mind.

But she? She stared up at me with those wide eyes, panting from the effects of the electro, shifting in discomfort, but her eyes were attentive as if she hung on my every word. As if I was her demonic teacher in these terrible thoughts, these stranger corridors of darker sensation. And I adored her for it. The realization hit me like a blow to my solar plexus, though I didn't show it. I somehow managed to ignore that for the moment, placing it in a box in my mind to be visited later because I was busy now. But even so, I couldn't wait to teach her more. I showed her the electro box with its long enough wires to sit it beneath her and she glanced to it, whimpering when another shock gave her my twisted therapy.

She wasn't to the point of protesting me yet - and I thought it would likely take quite a bit to make her do that - but she did give me such a pitiful gaze that I smiled at the sight of it and leaned forward while the electro rhythmically pulsed her body, pressing my lips to hers and softly warning her. "First notch." I turned it up, rubbing my cheek against hers while she moaned and whimpered with the higher sensation. She shivered beneath me and I kissed her temple, letting that setting rock her a few times before I said, "Second." And I waited for a moment so that she stared up at me in terror, eyes dilating with the stimulation. And then I turned it.

The response made me feel alive. She moaned and lifted in dread while I watched in approval, holding her face cupped in one hand. Her whole body shook in my bondage, responding to my attention. "Oh, please."

"Please what? Please more?" I shoved my finger between her lips before she could answer, sadistically cutting off her air with a hand around her throat. "Okay. I can do one more if you insist." Tears appeared in her eyes and I took away the finger from her lips so she could mouth the word "no" right as I turned the dial up again.

And that was the level where I saw the reaction I wanted. She choked and whined, lifting against the hand I released to let her breathe again. "Good girl. Sometimes I'll keep my promises and sometimes I won't, but that's part of the fear game, isn't it? It keeps you on edge for me, keeps you aware enough for everything to be heightened.

"While that's keeping you entertained, let's have some fun with a short whip. You want to work up to the bigger ones and I want that too."

"Yes, Master." Her voice made me smile again when I got the smaller heavy whip.

It was both reverent and terrified.

————

Devi

The worst part about the electro was that it wasn't quite pain. It was just high octane intensity that heightened my awareness to every sensation. My heart thrummed in my chest and my pussy felt so empty where my ass was being tortured with these vibrations that weren't quite vibration. What was even better was the way he spoke in a softly instructional voice, my dark demon prince. And that playfully cruel look in his eyes when he kept going with the settings when I thought I was done?

I could masturbate to that look alone for weeks. I moaned when he turned around with the short whip, feeling more alive and aware than ever, and he looked downright exquisite holding it with that coolly assessing look in his eyes. My nails scratched my thighs slightly where they were tethered.

And it only got better. He stroked his palm up my side to cup my breast before he let the heavy braided leather of the whip tail trail across my abdomen, a teasing promise of pain to come. "The trick is to play a fun little game. How miserable can I make you? See, there's all different kinds of ways to time the strikes and we don't want to mess it up. If we go too slow and stay that way, for instance..." He abruptly flicked the whip against my electro clamped breast and I lifted, clenching my asshole when the shock was in mid stride at the same time he struck the whip. It made me cry out and then fall back into the swing with a shudder.

The pain processed and transformed into the thrill ride I was used to from my tattoos and piercings, turning into exhilarating pleasure, and I knew where this was going suddenly. But still he spoke with a patient teacher's voice above me, watching me with such a twisted little smile. "Ah, see, it turns too good when you let it and we don't quite want it to be too good. We can't have you hiding from me behind so much subspace and drop pleasure. But if we go too fast..." The whip licked me, the cruelest kisses in quick succession and I shouted, shaking little yelps at the three sharp bites. And this time the pain compounded when I didn't have time to register and process it into something else. It just kept going while the shocks rocked my asshole and nipples. He stopped and I trembled while he shushed me in gentle, soothing sounds. He cupped my face and made me meet his eyes, smiling at whatever he saw there, his thumb brushing away a tear. "Too fast and it builds nice and intense, but we can't have my little pain slut tapping out before we've had our fun. I want my fill of your cries and you want to give them to me." The shocks rocked me while he spoke and I was horrified by the fact that I was focusing on them for comfort from that cold, terrifyingly exact look in his eyes. "No, we want to go nice and even and encourage you to love more of this together." He struck the whip across my tits and the shocks sang their song and he was in his element. He paced around me to let the swing move, letting me feel how tightly bound I was and how helpless I was, letting me struggle and realize that I had no slack with the straps he'd used. And then the whip was back and he worked it into stripes that were not quite as quick as the second ones but just quick enough to make me suffer most without driving it too hard.

And he still wasn't tired of teaching it. It was the worst part about it, besides my humiliated sobbing, that he was still calmly and happily talking. "And then there's placing them. Your breasts are sensitive without being overly sensitive and with the nipples covered and teased like they are, it works well. Of course, we could do this." I squealed when he struck the whip on my pussy, then shouted again when he did it with the most perfect timing. Not enough to process. Almost, but not quite. I choked on a sob of misery and then moaned when he finally stopped and trailed the whip's tail over my throbbing flesh, my eyes rolling back in ecstasy while the electro toys started a new wave. "But we have to be careful with that. Such a sensitive place. It's far too easy to give too much pleasure or pain like that."

I finally broke and it wasn't the pain, wasn't the electro. It was the calm, peaceful look in his eyes that said he could do this for hours and hours, days and days. "Please! Please, I-" I choked off, gritting my teeth and lifting when the shock rocked me. "Master, please."

He shushed me again, with a small smile, whipping my tits with perfect evenness, perfect timing. I couldn't think, couldn't process, could only feel. "Good girl. You're doing so well for me." The whip licked my pussy in a stripe that made me screech out a protest and he laughed softly. "Let it happen. There's nowhere to go and nothing you can do about this until I'm done with it." Fuck me if his words didn't make me sob all over again when they made me think of the evil stories he loved so much. As if he could hear it in my thoughts, he whipped me a few rapid strikes and softly said the threat. "Maybe I'll never get tired and I'll keep you chained nice and tight so I can play whenever I get the chance. Maybe I'll keep you in my own dungeon, in continual bondage, and we can have all kinds of fun with every torture I can think of."

I panicked and thrashed, but it wasn't real panic. Oh it was close to real. It even felt real for a moment, with how I lifted and struggled against all the leather strapped to me like so many snakes. It felt real with how wildly my heart thundered. But there was that one compartment of my mind that knew better, than place where I had grown to trust my master so completely. And I deliberately kept that part of my mind shut, needing this to feel real, needing the thrill of being trapped by him. "No! No, please, I don't want-!" I shrieked when he striped my pussy in a masterful stroke, for maximum pain. The panic amplified everything and made me feel more than I'd ever felt.

"It doesn't matter what you want, does it, little plaything? You came to serve me of your own free will, so you'll do it."

I sobbed, actual tears streaking my cheeks. "Y-yes, Master."

"Good girl. For tonight, you'll take 12 stripes on your pussy for me and we'll go nice and slow together because I'm such a kind master."

I trembled, begging him. Once I'd started the game of fear and struggle, I didn't want to stop playing it. Once again, I walked a tightrope when my submission wanted to give him everything he desired, but my masochism was dying to feel force and struggle. Lucky for me, he was an intense sadist, so I could do both of those at once. "No! No, please, I can't!"

"No?" He stroked the whip handle up my pussy, amused by my struggle, carefully petting the tender hot spots he had already left and I gasped with fire hot arousal. Everything was heightened. The pain... and the bliss. "That's upsetting, little Toy. Didn't you want to cum for me and snuggle on my lap and ask Master your questions?"

I moaned and struggled the bondage one more time, an involuntary attempt for some hope to escape this. The only result was more sexual desire when I couldn't. "Y-yes, Master."

"Then you have to be a good girl and earn it. You can do this, little plaything. And we'll only go hotter and better from there." I sobbed when he striped the whip on my tits instead. "Of course, you should probably ask me for them quickly. If I'm given enough time between stripes, I'll have to amuse myself with things like these tits-" another stripe that made me squeak - "and these thighs." I arched, shaking when he took advantage of the exposed tender area at the back of my legs.

123456...9