Sadist's Fire Pt. 02: Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,325 Followers

I was close to losing my mind with horniness. He made me wild in normal times of the day. While drunk? Oh, it hurt how badly I wanted to be full of him. I wanted him in all of my holes at least once in the next 30 minutes. And then I wanted him to switch between holes and make me filthy with use. "Oh yes, daddy." I looked over my shoulder at him. "You should show me your room, daddy, or-" I frowned when I thought of the dungeon.

"Or?" He prompted, thrusting against me so that I squealed.

"Or wherever you like, really. I didn't mean to sound so choosy over where I get to be your horny little girl, daddy."

He laughed and slapped my ass, squeezing the cheek he hit and shaking it in a way I loved. "That wasn't what you thought originally. Just admit it. You thought about saying the dungeon and then couldn't suggest it because it felt like a transgression to even think about it right now, isn't that right?"

I arched over the chair, like a cat, whimpering. "Yes, Master. It felt wrong when I wouldn't be begging at your knees like a good girl. You're my dark god, Master, and that's like your sanctuary."

"Saying that makes you wetter, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master!" I couldn't stop from saying these things, the internal thoughts that should make me blush. I needed to hush but I didn't want to because it made me so turned on to say it. "It feels like confession to be judged for, Master. Like I should have to kneel and take sacrament from your hand. I love imagining your whips being used for my penance when I break your law as my god."

"Fuck me." He snarled the words out and humped against me a few quick times before he pulled away. "That's a hot fucking fetish we need to talk more about." He smiled down at me when he pulled me up to his side, holding me while I trembled in arousal. "You see, when you're a fucktoy and in the lowest form of slavery I can make you be in, being honest about how filthy you are can sometimes be rewarding."

I rubbed against him, whimpering. "Oh yes, sir. Understood, sir. When we're at Sulfur's I am the lowest kind of slave, aren't I?"

He laughed and guided me down one of the hallways. "God, you smell like sex. Does that turn you on, baby? Thinking about how slaves are even higher status than you are? Yes, you're the lowest. You're just a dirty little Toy and maybe I'll let a slave use you to demonstrate how low you are."

I grinned when he opened a door, loving him and how dirty he talked and how mean he was and oh, the way that shirt fit did things to me, but it really needed to come off now. "Oh, please don't do that, Master. That would be so terrible and sadistic of you and I might even cry a little."

He laughed at my fake pleading look and turned his light on. "My room, then."

I had to make myself turn away from him and how beautiful he was but I really did want to see his room. And I was glad I did turn away enough to focus. Oh, it was perfect, just like the rest of his house and him. He had white sheets and under covers with a black comforter on top and he had huge fluffy pillows and his bed was a four poster. What was more was the iron lattice structure over the four posters because I had a feeling I knew what delicious things that structure was intended for. And combined with how huge his bed was...

Oh, his was a room for sin and fucking. I turned around back to him, feeling energized and alive. I loved how black and white he was and how it affected everything around him and of him. I loved him and all of him. "You're overdressed, daddy." I tugged at his shirt, lifting it and struggling with it a little because he was taller than me. But he was a kind master to his drunk slave and helped me out. "I can't show you how much of a slut I am for you with all your clothes on."

"That's a good point. You can't do that with all your clothes on either, Toy."

"That's true too, Master. Oops, I mean daddy." He laughed while I tugged off my shoes and jeans and shirt to show off more slutty lingerie I had gotten while thinking of him. It was black and lacy again and both the bra and thong were sheer as could be, almost showing off my nipples and pussy. Almost. It was pure tease lingerie.

He stopped me at it and purred his appreciation. "Look at how well you've learned how to be my pain slut and Toy, baby. Did you pick this out recently to show off how enslaved you are some more?" His hands trailed up my ass where he shook and slapped. And then they trailed up my sides to my tits, where he did the same, drinking in the sight of how the fabric almost showed everything to him.

"Yes, Master. You said it was heartwarming to see before and I love showing off how my body is owned and how it's to please my master and how it's so filthy for him." I grinned at those words too. They were his words.

"Sexy little brat. God, this ink always turns me on too." He lay down on his bed while he spoke and I finally straddled him eagerly, ready for him. My little sheer thong was probably ruined by then.

And then I noticed something. "Oh, Master! You're so thorough. Even your bed has cuffs."

"It does, doesn't it? Too bad we're not playing with those tonight."

"Oh, couldn't I just once? To see how they feel and how they work?"

I have no idea what the logic was for what I did next, none. Maybe I was thinking to see how the leather felt or maybe I was thinking about how he always had the serious kind of cuffs and I never really got to see how those worked for myself. And I wanted to know his gear like a good slave would. I do know that if I was thinking straight in any capacity, I would never have grabbed his wrist like I did, thoughtlessly wrapping it in the leather. And then my thoughts weren't about anything at all except for how damn good he looked in leather. I wrapped his other wrist more quickly and the cuffs had some slack so that he was comfortable... but definitely couldn't touch me.

"Oh, that's how those work." I finally met his eyes again, proud of myself, and then paused at the fierce intensity in his gaze.

"That is how they work, isn't it? Now what are you going to do with me?" I moaned at the sound of that soft growl, then cupped my tits while he watched. The way his palms flexed in the cuffs made me think of a barely leashed animal and I went all the hotter for it. I stopped only because he still had his goddamn jeans on and I didn't want anything to do with those anymore, but first I kissed my way down his chest, stroking his torso down. I delighted in how smooth his skin was, how perfectly sculpted and chiseled. He wasn't always so fun to cuddle with because he was so hard but I loved it. It fit perfectly and of course he was the hard master and I was the soft little toy. He kept me waxed and sleek regularly now, so I was smooth and he was rough.

I giggled, thrilled to the thought of him in cuffs, and went down his body to kneel between his legs, working off his jeans. I wasn't good at it either but he managed to help me even in his position and I worked his boxers down. I moaned at the sight of him, smiling wickedly up at him where he watched. "How big you are, daddy." I laughed when he answered me with a hiss through his teeth, and then I licked up his cock. I didn't suck, no, choosing to tease him instead, rubbing him against my cheeks. But I couldn't do that for very long either before I crawled back up and straddled him, teasing his cock through my sheer, and very wet, thong. And I couldn't stop the moan that the action drew from me because yes, yes, yes. I leaned forward only to tease him by shimmying up his body a little more and lowering my tits to his face. He bared his teeth and opened his lips and then laughed when I drew back instead. "Smart of you, but you don't want me frustrated, little plaything."

I laughed back and kissed him instead before I answered. "Oh, when you say it like that, Master, it makes me think I definitely want that."

His eyes glowed with amused light, something that was not at all the pure kind and still dark as all hell. "You are trouble, angel."

I giggled and lifted off of him, losing my balance a little, to pull the thong off. For a second, I was going to throw it to the side but then got a better idea. Or a worse idea, depending on your perspective. For my role in my master's life, it was definitely a worse idea. I was being a very bad little Toy tonight, it seemed.

Because I felt how filthy drenched the sheer lacy thong was and kept it in my hand when I straddled him again, only to thrust it between his lips, stroking his cock over my core as I did. His eyes darkened and he sucked on the fabric, making a soft sound that made shivers of warning crawl down my spine. "Wait." I grinned at him in mischief. "Music. We definitely need music."

He lips curved upwards around the fabric and he turned his head to the side of the bedroom where his wireless stereo and surround sound was. I got the gist and connected my phone to it, choosing my playlist with a grin. Twiztid songs to fuck to. That's what I'd named it and honestly that kind of filthy was what I wanted at the moment.

There. Now it was perfect. My dark god was strapped to his bed and he was all mine and I was feeling good and I had music. This time I didn't stop when I spread my pussy open over him and fisted my hair, watching when he disappeared inside of me, gasping in ecstasy when he filled me so full. The tide of lust overtook everything and I caught his face in one hand, wanting to taste myself on him where he still had my thong in his mouth. The chains of the cuffs rattled when I licked his lips, purring my pleasure so happily. God, I wanted more. So I took more, being a greedy bad Toy. But he was arching from the bed, lifting his hips to fuck me deeper too and that was all the encouragement I needed to lock my lips harder over his and taste all the cum off the fabric between us. And when I was drunk, I was apparently a narcissist. The way I tasted, the way my tits bounced when I rode him, the way my thighs spread so wide for him to feed me deeper, the way the music just seemed to pulse with my blood? All of it turned me on. I lifted away from him only to pinch my nipples, whimpering in distress. It was becoming very quickly apparent that I wasn't going to be able to cum like that. But I decided that I didn't care anyway and I wanted him to pump cum all over me or in me or down my throat now that we were fluid bonded.

That thought made me lift off of him and his bed rocked with the motion of his thrusts upwards when I did. He watched me with fire in his eyes and it wasn't the romantic kind. It was the kind you knew was going to burn you, the kind that was too hot and dangerous. "I want more of you. I want it rougher."

He lowered his gaze to my thighs and growled when I sat back down on him again... and with him in my asshole this time. No lubricant save for my cum, nothing between us for the first time and it felt better than anything ever had. It felt raw and harsh and perfect. "Daddy!" And that, yes, I loved that word. I caught his chin and bit his shoulder, a savage action that made him thrust his hips, which in turn made me stiffen in pained delight. "I love having you in my asshole," I finally whispered. "I love it more than when you fuck my pussy. It's so fucking good, so goddamn... animal with you." I pulled my thong out of his mouth and bit him again.

"God, you bad little fuck." His voice made me grin, made me moan in happiest pleasure. Oh, he wasn't an angry master at the moment. No, he was into this for the time being, if only because I was too drunk to control even myself, let alone him, cuffs or no. Even if he was laid out for me, he was still Master, biding his time, letting his prey taunt him because it amused him to do so. "That's because good girls for daddy always love having their asshole railed. Christ, look at you. You're such a filthy. Fucking. Pain slut." He emphasized each last bit with a brutal thrust, flexing his hands in his cuffs in a way that made me burn. I cried out with each hard ride, choking on so much ecstasy.

"I'm a good little pain slut!" It was starting to become the most important thing to me. I don't know why. Maybe it was because being his pain slut had been when he seemed like-

It dawned on me. That was when he had already loved me. "Yes, you are, aren't you?" I sobbed brokenly, a choked dry sound of need, and rode him harder, making sure every reconnection was hard and painful inside of me. God, I was close, I was so fucking close. It hurt and the intensity only grew until I lifted off of him and crawled up his body to sit on his face instead.

It was something he didn't do often when he preferred my pain in our scenes, but he was a beast with eating out in the same way he was with everything. My master wasn't scared at all to be downright dirty. He sucked the tender flesh between his lips and teeth so that I squealed and then he thrust his tongue up inside of me, lapping the cum up without reservation so that I grasped his hair in what must have been a painful grip. But where pain made me submissive, it made my master snarl up at me, made him harsher, and I loved it. I bucked my hips, riding that pleasure wave desperately to reach the apex where I would fall on one hell of a ride.

Have you ever been edged when drunk? See, for me, I needed mental stimulation in my sex now that my master had conditioned my pleasure so hard and well, but I was having a hell of a time trying to focus enough to head fuck myself into the right grove. The wave just kept growing instead and I knew that if I could manage to fall over, then it would be motherfucking amazing. So I rode his face so fucking hard while he sucked blatantly at the cream I drenched all over his jaw. And it only got worse when he lowered his lips, and I keened in torture when he licked my asshole where it was so tender from my abusing it on him.

And then he lifted his head and said the magic words in a snarl, in total control even when he was chained and I was out of control. "Come on then, fucktoy. If you're going to be a slut, then be one. Fucking cum for daddy."

I shouted, fucking his tongue where he thrust it back inside of me, rubbing myself all over it to feel it in my ass again too.

I lost myself to the pure hedonism ride after that and God, I was dirtier than ever. I fucked his cock with my pussy, switched to my ass, then back to my pussy, then back, again and again while he growled his approval. I used him to work both of my holes open and then bent forward on my knees and used my hands to spread my asscheeks apart to show him.

"Look at you gaping so fucking wide. You are a daddy's little slut, aren't you? Does it feel empty right now without my cock filling you up?"

"Oh yes, daddy! It feels wrong being empty. And it feels the most perfect with you in my ass."

"Sit on it again then, so that I can fill your ass with cum, since it feels so right. Since you're such a filthy, good daddy's girl and such a good pain slut."

I obeyed that eagerly, scrabbling to get back to him, to be full of him again. I don't know how long we had been going by then but I know that I felt more sated than I had ever felt in my life. My sex drive was at a height and I had hungered for pain for so fucking long and he was bad enough, dark enough, evil enough to take some of the edge off of my endless desire. I squealed with another orgasm when he snarled out a feral sound with his, going off to the feel of him pumping my bowels with cum and that one was so hard it felt like I'd pissed myself.

What was more, I couldn't stop myself from calling to him with that last cry. It escaped me and it was a plea for mercy and a cry of gratitude and an apology all at once.

"Ezra! Master..."

It felt like a religious rite, what happened between us that night. It felt like a fusion of a sorts because I knew I'd damned myself as soon as it was over and I met his eyes. It was something in the way he looked at me with such a calm way. I don't know how to explain what was different very well. He wasn't angry or even filled with any of his dangerously hot emotions at all. No, his was a serenely possessive gaze.

As if he'd go to any extremes necessary to keep me close and he had happily reconciled himself to the fact. He had been partially playing a game before with his playful threat about me running. But I had a feeling my playtime clock had run out. I had told him I loved him and then stupidly followed it up with this when he had been trying to have a logical and distant conversation about it, probably to try to restrain himself even then.

Instead of helping him get more restraint, I was pretty sure I had just shattered what little was left. I was pretty sure if I hadn't already been an absolute slave in his eyes, I for damn sure was now, or I was going to be one. And I was pretty sure that he had decided I would never be free again.

I nestled into his side and stroked his chest, unable to feel anything and too drunk to focus on deep thoughts anyway. I was out in moments, nestled into his safety like a kitten, totally forgetting that I had chained him. But oh, I definitely remembered when I woke up and had to face the music of my consequences.

End note: Someone asked me for a hint about me, so I updated the about me section to add one.

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,325 Followers
1...456789