Safari NY - Forest Nymph

Story Info
Forest Nymph plant deal gets complicated.
4.2k words
4.73
11.7k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

"Holy shit Babe, I found one! I can't believe I found one!" Trevor said coming into his little studio apartment with a plastic trash bag.

"What did you find?" His wife Olivia asked watching him place it down on the coffee table.

"A forest Nymph plant," he said before pulling off the bag and showing her the big beautiful flower. "These things go for millions on the black market."

"Wait, millions?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, no more cheap schemes. Once we sell this bad boy we'll have just about enough that we can get the Hell out of here before the fed's find us."

Olivia and Trevor were thieves hiding out in this little apartment in New York. Years ago they started scheming and stealing and were very good but recently had been hitting a string of bad luck. One of their most recent jobs involved someone getting killed so the authorities were close to catching them both so they need they had to leave the country and Trevor had been doing research on magical items that the general public didn't know about.

"So.... what do we know about this thing anyway?" Olivia asked looking over the beautiful but odd-looking flower.

"Well, they are all female which makes them dangerous to men. From what I've read they give off these pheromones that make men super horny, and then suck the cum out of them."

"Sounds fun," she said jokingly.

"Yeah, but they transform into their true form, which is a sexy woman, or fairy-looking creature, and keep fucking them until they dry up and die. I guess it's to complete their birth, and then after that, they are safe to fuck. I guess that's why they are so valuable. So you'll have to look after it tonight."

"Wait what? Why me?"

"You trust anyone else? I have a buyer set up for tomorrow, but we need to keep it safe until then and I...... well, I have something it wants," he said pointing at his crotch. "So just watch over it and I'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay, It's just......."

"Oh what, you want me to stay for a bit?" He said taking his wife by the waist and pulling her close.

"That's not what I meant," she said pulling away.

"Come on Babe, you really still mad at me about that?"

"Trevor, you killed a man! Now we will be hunted for the rest of our lives, even if we do make it out of here!"

"Hey, I said I'm sorry, it was him or me, but I promise, nothing like that will ever happen again, okay? I just need you to trust me, I'll fix this, all of it, I promise!" He said before kissing her goodbye. "Tomorrow Babe, tomorrow we start our new life."

"New life, Yay! Yeah right," she said sarcastically watching him leave before she looked back at the plant. "Forest Nymph, eh, so dangerous to men. Maybe I should just let you eat him, or whatever it is you do." She said before heading to the fridge to grab a beer. She walked back over staring at the plant getting a closer look at it. "It does smell nice, oh well, let's have a little girl talk," she said sitting down on the couch. "You're magic right? Any chance you can send me back in time to before I met that idiot husband of mine?" She said taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, thought not."

Olivia leaned back on the couch watching the TV and waiting. It was hard for her to sleep as she was constantly worried there would be a raid at any moment. It was hard living life on the run all because of her husband Trevor.

They met at a young age and both had a knack for fooling people. They felt this rush robbing places and finding ways to screw people out of money except as they got older, she wanted to stop, but Trevor didn't. She was starting to realize he was never going to change and her life was ruined because of him. She thought about leaving him a few times and even turning him in but the risks were too high.

Olivia was only 31 and still very attractive. She could have had any man she wanted with her auburn-colored hair and athletic build but she began to realize that after everything she had done, she would never do better than Trevor. She was tired and it was visible in her eyes. She was tired of running and tired of Trevor. As much as she wanted to believe they would get a fresh start, she knew it was too good to be true.

As the hours went by she dozed off on the couch with the TV still on. The empty beer bottle had fallen from her hand and onto the floor and she had started to moan in her sleep. She was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and her panties as she sat there with her head against the back of the couch.

The plant had started releasing pheromones into the air and they were starting to affect Olivia, giving her erotic dreams and causing her to moan a little in her sleep. A small wet spot was starting to form on the front of her panties as her dreams got more intense.

Oliva was under the impression that Forest Nymph plants were harmless to women based on the information Trevor had supplied but Trevor was also not very knowledgeable about these magic plants and artifacts and only knew what he could find online. People like Nessira and Patrick from Lilith's Erotic Emporium did their best to hide these things and creatures from the general public but even they couldn't stop all of it from getting out.

The plant began to stir a little as two smile vines sprouted from the base of the flower and began to reach out of the pot. They sluther down the side of the coffee table and worked their way across the floor towards Olivia who was still moaning in her sleep, not aware of the two tiny vines growing and getting closer to her ad they reached the edge of the couch and worked their way up between her legs which were spread a few inches apart.

The plant could smell her feminine juices and had plans for the young woman. Very few people knew what forest nymph plants were capable of, but Olivia was about to find out as the two little vines reached her panties. They both slithered around the fabric and approach her warm moist slit. One of them slid up, gently caressing her clit which only added to her pleasure as she moaned even louder while the other vine slithered deep inside her.

Olivia began to breathe heavily as these two little vines wiggled around her pussy. She was still asleep and had no idea what was happening but it felt amazing. A few more vines began to grow from the base, reaching out and wrapping around her ankles before gently spreading her legs further apart. Many more vines followed sliding under the couch and up through the cushions, grabbing her wrists and holding her down so it could finish what it started.

"Wha....... Trevor..... is that?" She said as she began to stir opening her eyes only to find that she was being held in place but vines from the plant she had been tasked to watch. "What........ oh my God........ HELP!" She yelled out before she tried to struggle free only to find that the plant had a firm grip on her. "Fuck...... this can't be happening!" She said panicked as she looked for her phone, only to see it on the side table and she couldn't reach it. "FUCK! Trevor y9u fucking idiot!" She screamed before she realized how good it felt with these little vines wiggling around between her legs. "Shit..... this feels so...... oh wow!" She began to relax a little feeling a vine caress her clit while another wiggled around inside her making her moan. "Fuck...... is this how I die?" She said half-jokingly before she noticed two others slither under her shirt. "Woah, hello there?"

These vines seemed a little different, almost a little transparent as they were followed by more of the others that began to poke through the fabric of her shirt and rip it off of her. The two different-looking ones began to gently touch her nipples. Olivia watched them perk up as she enjoyed the sensation before she felt her panties get pulled off of her leaving her naked on the couch as these vines had their way with her.

"Fuck this feels so good," she said as her nipples and pussy were still being played with making her squirm.

Those transparent vines continued to work on her breasts, caressing them as they felt all around before Olivia felt something wet start to drip on her skin. The vines had begun to secrete this slimy green liquid, and as it touched her skin it felt a little tingly and nice. The two of the vines opened up and slid over her erect nipples as some of that liquid dripped out around them, hardening a little and keeping them in place.

"What the fuck?" She said looking at these vines that were attached to her nipples before she noticed more of that green fluid flowing through them. "Hey.... wait... I....." she said before she felt this warm fluid enter her breasts. "Oh my...... what...... what's happening?" She asked watching her breast swell a little while the veins began to turn green. The flower began to open wider as this larger green stem came sliding out which looked like a certain male organ and began to lean down towards her. "Oh my God!" She said watching this large green tentacle penis slither towards her pussy.

She knew she had no control at this point. Whatever this plant was going to do to her, she couldn't stop it, and as she looked at the large green cock in front of her, she wanted nothing more than for it to slide in her waiting pussy and fuck her.

"Oh fuck..... just do it..... just fucking do it!" She said spreading her legs a little more, watching the larger plant penis with green slime dripping from its tip slide even closer before gently slithering inside her. "Oh........... GOD!" She screamed.

The tendril did not slide in and out but instead pulsed inside her sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel a warm fluid squirting into her which only enhanced the pleasure as she sat there feeling her body change with every wave. She assumed this thing was going to eat her or something but she didn't care as her whole body was as sensitive as her clit and she moaned, letting this plant do whatever it wanted to her.

The other vines began to secrete slimy green fluid as well, letting it drip all over her body. She just assumed at this point she was going to be digested but the goo spread across her skin from head to toe covering her completely. The vines were pumping a strange fluid into her body and were now cocooning her in as there was just a giant green fluid-filled sack with a hardened shell surrounding Olivia as she lost consciousness inside it.

-------------------

Hours went by and the sun began to come up, shining through the windows and hitting the green sack on the couch. Within moments something began to stir within and the shell began to crack.

A moan could be heard from it as a foot stretched out, breaking through, followed by another as two long firm legs landed on the floor, covered in a thin layer of slime. Soon the rest of her emerged from the sack standing up as the goo slid off her skin.

Olivia stood there stretching before she opened her eyes which were now a bright green color instead the brown they were before. Her hair went from being auburn to a rose color red and her skin was much smoother, with a little bit of a sparkle to it as she began to examine herself.

She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. "I am beautiful," she said as she felt amazing. "What happened?" She said looking back at the sack which had begun to turn black and crumble. The plant also looked dead with a bunch of black vines stretching out from it. "I'm..... I'm the....." she began to say as she heard footsteps in the hallway.

She quickly grabbed a towel, wiping off her skin before grabbing one of Trevor's button-up shirts and throwing it on before she grabbed the dead plant and quickly threw it in the bathtub to hide it. She heard keys in the door and quickly ran back to the kitchen as her husband came walking.

"Hey Babe I'm...... oh wow!" He said seeing his wife standing there in one of his shirts. "Holy shit, you look so...." he said walking towards her and staring at her long sexy legs before looking up at her face. "Did you dye your hair?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, just a little, you know, change my appearance until we get out, but I uh...... I missed you," she said grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him close. "I missed you a lot."

She planted her lips on his tasting his kiss as her hand slid down along the front of his pants. "Woah, oh shit," he said enjoying her touch. "What's gotten into you?"

"Today is the start of our new life, right? Then we should celebrate."

"Yeah, but the buyer...." he started to say as she began to unbuckle his belt. "He's right downstairs and......"

She kneeled in front of him sliding down his pants, followed by his underwear, letting his already hardening cock out. "So.... he can wait can't he?" She said as she began to tease the tip of his cock with her lips.

"Oh fuck!" He blurted out as she began to gently suck on the tip of his cock, giving it a few little licks as well.

"Oh yeah, I can tell he's missed this," she said teasing him even more before wrapping her lips around his member and giving it a good hard suck.

"Holy shit Babe........ Fuck I love you so much!"

She moaned as she continued to suck him off, tasting the little bits of precum that had begun to trickle out of him. The moment she tasted it she felt her body react and a smile came over her face. She suddenly knew what the plant had done to her, what it had turned her into and Trevor had no clue.

She gave him a few more sucks before she slid her lips off of his cock. She gave the tip a gentle kiss before standing up in front of him and sliding off the shirt showing off her fit firm body, watching his jaw drop as he looked her up and down. She took his hand and lead him to the bedroom.

As she entered the room she crawled onto the bed, giving him a good view of her ass before turning back and looking at him with lustful eyes. "Are you gonna fuck me, Baby?" She said seductively as he quickly pulled off his shirt and followed her, reaching out and running her hands along her backside.

"Holy fuck Babe, I want you so bad."

"I'm all yours," she said moving back so her ass touched his cock before he slid it in her waiting pussy. "Oh yeah, that's what I want," she moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of her.

Her pussy felt amazing and he wasn't sure if he was just very pent up because he was already getting ready to cum and he had barely even started. "Fuck Babe, this is so...... shit..... I gotta...... I gotta....." he said trying to distract himself so he would last longer but it didn't seem to be working.

"Someone gets a little too excited?" She said teasing him a little before she wiggled her ass a little.

"Fuck..... oh FUCK!" He said as he began to cum, filling her to the point that his cum was dripping out the sides. "Oh Babe, fuck I'm so sorry," he said as she bit her lip and moaned, feeling his cum get absorbed into her as she began to understand her new body.

"That's okay, but I hope you have more for me," she said sliding off his cock and turning towards him, sliding her hands up his chest. "We still have plenty of time," she said kissing his lips, giving his bottom one a little nibble before she threw him down on the mattress.

"Oh shit, what has gotten into you," he said with a smile as his cock twitched back to life.

"There you go, I knew you had more for me," she said as she sat down on his cock, letting it slide up inside her with ease. "Oh fuck, your cock feels so good Baby!"

"Fuck.... Olivia, you are so fucking hot today. I just want to fuck you all day long," he said before he moaned and tilted his head back against the pillow.

She leaned down putting her hands on his shoulders and kissing him as she milked his cock, moving her hips as she could feel his member twitching inside her like it was ready to pop again. Everything felt amazing as her body was so much more sensitive to pleasure. He grabbed her tits and leaned up, sucking on them and her nipples felt like little clits making her scream with pleasure.

"Oh God, cum inside me Babe, keep cumming inside, give me all of it!" She said as she began to bounce wildly on his cock until he came again, just as much as before.

"Oh, fuck..... FUCK, I fucking love your pussy Babe, it's so fucking good," he said before he started to feel a little lightheaded. "Woah, maybe we should slow down?"

"Really, you want to slow down with this hot fucking body on top of you?" She said as she began to move her hips again.

"Oh fuck, what..... what's going on?" He asked as his cock was still rock hard and begging for more. He glanced over at the bathroom door, barely able to see the bathtub with the dead plant in it. He leaned forward a little and got a good look at it. "Oh my God, Babe, is that the plant?" He asked.

"Yes it is Honey," she said still milking his cock.

"Fuck! What happened, it looks.......... wait, what happened last night?"

"Does it matter?" She said as he suddenly realized her eyes had an unnatural green glow to them.

"Oh shit..... it did something to you..... it......" he stopped as he suddenly realized why he was able to cum so many times and why it still felt good. "Shit.... Babe, stop this..... you're gonna kill me if you don't!"

"Do you really want me to stop?" She said with a mischievous smile as she kept going.

"Babe, you gotta....... oh fuck...... I love you, please don't do this. The plant messed with your mind and...." he suddenly stopped as she placed her finger on his lips.

"Just relax Babe," she said making little circles with her hips until he suddenly came again, screaming out his lust as it still felt amazing emptying his balls into his super sexy wife. "Doesn't that feel good?"

Trevor opened his eyes and looked at his hands which looked like they were starting to shrivel up. "Olivia..... why?" He asked.

"Trevor, we've been together a long time, and I once loved you but, you have ruined my life. We could have stopped years ago, but you said you couldn't, and now a man is dead. I need a new start, and I just got one," she said with a grin sitting up and showing off her improved body.

"Please...... I love you!"

"I know you do, that's why I want you to enjoy this, until the very end Baby," she said before she began moving her hips again, taking his shriveled hands and placing them on her ass. "That's it, just give in and cum for me one more time. You can do it, Babe, I know you can," she said before she leaned down and kissed him once more, hearing him moan one last time until his cock twitched and began to empty every once of moisture he had left in his body into his wife, completing her transformation before he crumbled into dust underneath her.

Olivia enjoyed the sensation as his cock was the last thing to crumble. She opened her eyes, feeling her body was now perfect and complete. She was no longer a threat to any man and could fuck as much as she wanted. She looked down at the dust all over the mattress.

"Poor Trevor, we had some good times, but I need to move on," she said climbing off the bed and looking through his wallet. "Ah, he did come through," she said looking at the fake ID he had gotten made for them both. "Rose, I like that name." She took her new ID and suddenly remembered the buyer was downstairs waiting. "Oh right, I think this is worth a million bucks," she said looking in the mirror before getting dressed and going to meet the buyer when she stopped and looked back at the bed. "But just in case," she said with a smile before she gathered up the ashes of her departed husband.

She headed downstairs and was greeted by a large man in a suit who asked her to step into the limo that was sitting right there. Olivia obliged and entered making sure she bent over and let him get a good look at her backside before she climbed inside.

"Where is Trevor?" Another man in the Limo said as she got comfortable.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers
12