Safari NY - Forest Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm his wife, Olivia, and he will not be joining us, but I am sure we can complete the deal?" She said raising an eyebrow as both the men seemed to be squirming a little getting uncomfortable. "Something wrong?" She asked.

"Listen, the deal was for one Nymph Plant and it was made....... um, it was made with Trevor and....... and," he said as Olivia noticed the erection pressing against his pants.

"I think you'll like my offer better," she said as she got down on her knees crawling over to him and unzipping his pants. As she pulled out his throbbing member she looked back at the other guy and lifted her skirt. "Don't be shy, this is a party isn't it?" She said as he soon realized she wasn't wearing underwear before he slid off the seat and crawled towards her.

Olivia began to suck the first one's cock as he moaned in his seat. Her pheromones had done their job and they were both putty in her hands as the other guy shoved his cock into her letting out a moan as she enjoyed the attention.

"Ooh, a couple of big boys. Let's have some fun!

----------------

"Dammit, they should be back by now! It was supposed to be a simple deal!" Sasha said pacing back and forth outside the Safari.

"Relax my love, I'm sure they..... oh look, here they are now," Ezranox said reassuring her lover as the limo pulled up.

"About fucking time, now what took so...." she stopped as she opened the door as so two unconscious employees, one looking like a human bull crossbreed and the other a black cat as a very attractive redhead came crawling out and pulling her dress back up. "Who are you?" Sasha asked before breathing in her scent. "Dammit, you weren't supposed to feed it!"

"Sorry for the mess, they'll be fine," Olivia said before grabbing her purse.

"You must be the nymph, the deal was for the plant, not the nymph."

"I'm Olivia, and you could say....." she stopped as Sasha placed her finger on her lips.

"You..... oh my, so it is true," Sasha said looking her over.

"What is it, Sasha?" Ezranox asked.

"If a Nymph plant can't get a hold of a male, it will take over a female. This is interesting," Sasha said licking her lips.

"Sorry, I don't have the plant, but you could grow your own," she said handing her a bag of what looked like ash.

"Oh my, I hope this wasn't anyone important to you?"

"Maybe once, but I've moved on," Olivia said with a grin.

"Lovely, give her the money," Sasha said as Ezranox brought over the briefcase. "One million, as promised. There is more if you are interested in a little work?" Sasha said showing off a toothy grin.

"Well, I am looking for a fresh start," Olivia said as Sasha took her hand gently.

"Then come with me."

12