Safari NY - Halloween Lust

Story Info
Halloween turns devilishly fun.
5.1k words
4.77
9.8k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"Are you sure this is how you want to spend Halloween?" Drake said to his girlfriend Elise as they sat in the car outside the Safari nightclub dressed in costume.

"Oh come on. Kelly and Freddy are already in there waiting. It'll be fun I promise," she said as she sat there wearing a black body suit with cat ears.

Drake wasn't a big fan of strip clubs and had heard weird things about the Safari. He and Elise had been dating only a month but he was crazy about her and was finding it very hard to say no to her in her little cat costume. He quickly threw together a shirt with the bat symbol on it while wearing a blazer over it, dressing as Bruce Wayne, figuring it was comfortable and she was almost Catwoman.

He had known Elise for a few months as they met at work and immediately fell head over heels for her. She was a beautiful blonde and had a great sense of humor, and even though he knew it was a stupid idea to date, someone at work, he couldn't help himself when he finally caved and asked her out.

As they got out of the car and headed into the club it was very busy. It was Halloween so everyone wanted to party, and of course, he couldn't blame them. There were many costumes, everything from super hero's to sexy cops. The employees seemed to be dressed in very expensive animal costumes but he had heard that was the decor of this place.

"Drake!" He heard a familiar voice say as he looked over at a booth and saw his friend Freddy and his girlfriend, Kelly.

They quickly ran over and had a seat, glad they were able to secure a table for all of them.

Fred was an average-looking guy, and Drake often wondered how he was able to get a girl like Kelly. Kelly's parents were from Barbados, and she was absolutely gorgeous. With her dark skin and long legs, she could have been a runway model and today she was dressed in a red dress with devil horns.

"This place is crazy tonight!" Kelly said taking a sip of her drink.

"Well, it is Halloween," Drake said as the waitress came over and took their drink order.

"By the way, you look so fucking hot tonight," Freddy said looking his girlfriend over as she leaned over and kissed her.

Freddy was dressed as a pirate which just included an eye patch and a black vest over a white shirt. Tonight was as much about costume detail as it was just going out and having a very good time together and that was the plan as they all turned and saw these two gorgeous women taking the stage.

"Hey, I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," Elise said before she got up and walked away.

"So what's the deal with you two?" Kelly asked.

"Well, she's amazing, and I'm pretty sure she could do better."

"Stop doubting yourself man," Freddy said. "She is totally into you. You've been together a month already, so you must be doing something right in the bedroom." Drake just sort of blushed a little and stayed silent. "What the fuck, you haven't had sex yet?"

"It just hasn't......" he paused unable to come up with a good excuse.

"That's fucked up, you need to do the deed or she will leave you for someone better," Freddy said teasing him before they all turned their attention to the stage

"My my, so many tasty morsels here tonight," the tall blonde said as another woman with green hair stood next to her. "I may have to have a taste myself, how about you my Love?"

"Oh Sasha, just looking out at all these people gets me so fucking horny," The green-haired woman said. "Welcome all of you to the Safari, I am Ezranox. The Rak Sasha and I want you all to have a very sexy Halloween!"

"Yes we do we have a very special guest tonight," Rak Sasha said as the curtain behind them suddenly opened, revealing a throne with a very sexy woman sitting on it with horns and red skin.

She stood up and walked forward showing off her perfect body as her breasts were showing and all she seemed to be wearing were black panties and high heels. A tail curled around from behind her as she ran her fingers along Sasha's face before she leaned in and kissed her passionately. After she was done she turned to Ezranox and gave her the same attention, even grabbing her ass and pulling her close before she let go of the tasty elf's lips and turned back to the crowd.

"My my my, so many young people here to party," the woman said showing off what looked like fangs from where Drake and his friends were sitting. "Are you all feeling.... horny tonight? I know you are, for I am Kelarah, the sex demon, and I can feel it," she said looking at the crowd. "It's okay, I want you to be horny, I want you all to give in to your lust tonight and turn this into a real party.

"This is so fucked up," Drake said turning towards Elise as she returned to the table.

"What's fucked up?" Elise asked sitting back down.

"This show so far, two hotties and a demon."

"In fact, I see someone........" Kelarah said as she began to stare at their table leaving Drake confused and a little freaked out. "You!" Kelly sat there a little confused for a moment. "The beautiful girl with the devil horns, please join me on stage."

"Come on Kelly, it's all in good fun," Freddy said as Kelly smiled and stood up, walking to the stage as people cheered and whistled to her.

"What a beautiful woman you are, what is your name?" Kelarah asked stepping closer to her.

"I'm Kelly," she said still confused as these three women surrounded her.

"Well, Kelly, you are very special, do you know why?" Kelarah asked as Kelly shook her head. "It's because you are dressed as me tonight." The crowd laughed at Kelarah's joke and so did Kelly. "But seriously, I can smell how horny you are, and how horny everyone else here is, so I have a task for you."

Some workers of the Safari began sliding out a pedestal with a small wooden box on it. Kelly was confused as it was placed in front of her with glowing symbols on it as Ezranox and Sasha backed away, leaving the stage with just Kelly and Kelarah.

"Now, Kelly, open the box," Kelarah said as Kelly looked over at her friends who were cheering her on.

Kelly reached out and opened the box before a red missed sprayed out into her face. She coughed a little as everyone looked on, wondering what had just happened as Kelly composed herself, waving her hand to clear the smoke and look into the box.

"There's nothing in here?" She said as Kelarah just stood there and smiled before Kelly's fingernails began to grow, turning black. "What...... what's happening to me?" She said as her body began to feel strange all of a sudden.

Freddy and the others watched on a little concerned as to what was happening before he jumped out of the booth and headed for the stage. Drake and Elise watched on as Kelly's eye's suddenly turned black and two horns began to sprout from her head, knocking off the fake ones she had been wearing before. Her corset suddenly popped open and fell to the floor as her breasts expanded, making Freddy stop and stare up at her in awe, not sure what was going on. Her skin began to turn red and her teeth sprouted fangs before they heard a ripping sound and saw a tail curl out from the base of her spine.

"Wow, isn't she beautiful?" Kelarah said admiring her work as Freddy jumped on stage.

"Holy shit, what have you done to her?" He asked in a panic seeing the demoness that used to be his girlfriend.

"Freddy," Kelly suddenly said in a voice that sounded different before she grabbed him and pulled him close.

"Kelly, what...... what happened to you?" He asked, concerned for her as she pressed her lips to his.

Freddy was confused and nervous as he felt her sharpened teeth with his tongue, but soon his attention moved elsewhere as she pulled his pants open and quickly pulled out his cock, stroking it in front of everyone.

"Fuck.... what..... what are you doing?" He asked looking down before she pushed him to the floor of the stage and crawled towards him, sticking out a long inhuman tongue. She gave his cock a few licks.

A few other people near the stage has been hit with the red smoke and Drake could suddenly hear clothes ripping and moaning as more people started to change. As they looked back up at the stage, Kelly was full on blowing Freddy right there but they both noticed something odd. Freddy's cock looked like it was getting bigger and was turning red.

It didn't take long for them to realize that whatever happened to Kelly was like an STD and had transferred to Freddy as well as the rest of his skin began to turn red too and he started to transform as well while she crawled on top of him and started fucking him on stage while other demons transformed in the crowd and began grabbing, and practically raping their significant others, or whoever was just close by.

"We need to get out of here," he said taking Elise's hand and heading towards the exit only to see that others had already started to flee but had started transforming as well. "Fuck! What do we do?" He asked not sure how to get out of there.

"This way," Elise said taking his hand and leading him down the hallway where the bathrooms were looking for a fire exit. "Shit, there's gotta be a fucking exit, right?" She said looking around and just seeing doors to utility closets. They went to head back up the hallway but saw a newly transformed devil girl standing there looking around. "In here," she said opening a door and pulling Drake in with her.

"This is so fucked up," Drake said looking around as they were in some sort of private room with a round couch and a pole in the middle of the room.

"I know, what happened to Kelly? And what did Kelly do to Freddy?"

"What happened to all of them, and is it gonna happen to us?" Drake asked as he began looking Elise over.

"I think it would have started by now," Elise said reassuring him. "But we need to figure out how to help them. We have to."

"But how? This is not food poisoning or some shit like that. I don't know what this is."

"But shouldn't we........ try?"

"Oh, you can't help them!" A voice said as they both turned and saw Kelarah standing in the middle of the room with a smile on her face.

"Stay back!" Drake said stepping between her and Elise. "What did you do to our friends?"

"I released their innermost desires. Don't you hear it? The moans of passion as they fuck each other. Even everyone else is enjoying themselves, the only ones who aren't are the two of you."

"Please, we just want to leave," Elise pleaded the sexy demoness.

"Then leave, nobody is stopping you," she said waving her hand as the door opened.

"What? Is this a trick?" Drake asked.

"Not at all, it doesn't matter anyway, you are both infected."

"What?" Elise said in a panic.

"Don't you feel it? The lust, the passion, the urge to fuck right now?" Kelarah said as she stepped towards them as Drake backed away still protecting Elise. "So pent up, denying yourselves what you really want, such a pity," she said with a disappointed look on her face. "You two are no fun, the spell ends at midnight, so if you two can last until then, you won't change. Ugh!" She said before she turned and left the room with a disappointed tone.

"Is it true? Should we believe her?" Elise asked as Drake stood between her and the door.

"Either way, let's get the Hell out of here," he said before he took her by the hand and headed for the door.

The whole club smelled of sex as they stepped back out seeing a sea of bodies all over the floor fucking each other like crazy. Red flesh was everywhere as almost everyone had turned into a demon.

Drake was trying very hard to hide his arousal as he watched a guy on the floor with fear in his eyes as a demon girl he assumed was his girlfriend ripped his pants open and began sucking on his cock. Drake's mouth went dry as he watched the pleasure on his face before his cock started to change just like Freddy's had when Kelly got to him.

"Leaving so soon?" They heard a voice say before they turned and saw Kelly standing there naked in her new demon form. "Just give in, it feels so good!"

"Yes, give in!" Freddy said as they stood on either side of Drake and Elise moving closer to touch her.

"No Freddy," Kelly said with a smile. "They need to do it themselves."

"Kelly, what happened......." Elise began to ask stepping towards her friend before Drake grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

"Trust me, it feels so good!" Kelly said as she began to finger herself and grab her breast with the other hand. "Have a nice night you two," she said before she took Freddy by the hand and pulled him close stroking his cock before they began to make out in front of them.

"Let's go," Drake said backing away, watching their friends start doing unspeakable things to each other before heading out the front door.

----------------

The ride home was silent as Drake drove through the city streets bringing Elise home. He didn't know what to say to her and the fact that she wasn't saying anything was just making him feel worse as he pulled into the parking garage and parked the car.

"I'm sorry," Elise said breaking the silence.

"For what?"

"It was my idea to go to the Safari tonight."

"How could you have known? How could anyone have known that they were going to turn everyone into sex-crazed demons."

"We both knew it was dangerous. You've heard the stories, and so have I. I should have known better, and now Kelly and Freddy........."

"It's not your fault, and besides, they are still our friends," he said as Elise gave him a strange look. "I'm serious, they could have turned us both right then and there, but they didn't, because deep down they are still the same people. They have to be, right?"

Elise noticed he seemed unsure of himself but knew that he needed to believe that to make tonight less harmful to his own mind. "No, you're right, they are still our friends, and maybe...... maybe tomorrow they'll be back to normal."

"Yeah, yeah you're right, they'll be fine," he said sitting there not sure what to do or say next.

"Can you walk me to my apartment?" She asked breaking the silence again.

"Of course," he said getting out of the car and walking with her.

They rode the elevator up to her apartment which was on the tenth floor. He was planning on walking her to her door and leaving. He remembered what Kelarah had said about them being infected and didn't want to take the chance. All he could think about was sex, and even imagined what it would be like.

The images flashed through his mind, seeing Elise start to transform and have her way with him. He hated himself for thinking like this as his cock was fully erect in his pants just thinking about it. He wanted to fuck her so badly and the fact that even after a month of dating they had not had sex was bothering him. He was hoping to have a night of seeing sexy strippers in Halloween costumes and then going back to either her place or his and finally doing it, but that wasn't going to happen tonight.

"Well, uh, sorry about tonight, but I'll....."

"Can you come in with me?" She asked interrupting him. "I'm sorry, tonight just freaked me out so much, and I don't want to be alone."

Drake knew it was a bad idea but as he looked down at his watch he saw it was already 11:36. He only needed to resist for twenty-four minutes and of course, he knew he couldn't leave Elise alone after everything that happened. What kind of boyfriend would he be to just leave right now?

"Of course," he said as she unlocked her door and headed inside with her behind her.

"I'm gonna go wash these whiskers off, and I'll be right back," she said headed to the bathroom and unzipping her catsuit on the way.

Drake peaked down the hall as her suit slid off her shoulders but he quickly backed away and sat on the couch. "Fuck, you can do this Drake, you can do this," he said to himself before looking at his watch again. "11:37? Oh, what the fuck?"

She was in the bathroom for a long time trying to clean the makeup whiskers off her face. Drake was happy she was taking her time in there because he knew that if anything were to happen it had to be after midnight. That was If anything was going to because after everything that happened tonight he would feel like such a piece of shit even trying to have sex with her.

"Fuck," he said looking down at the tent being pitched in his pants. "Maybe if I just," he said as he started to unzip his pants. "Wait, shit, that won't work either," he said to himself as he realized that jerking himself off could activate the virus or curse, whatever it was.

He suddenly heard the bathroom door open, quickly zipping his pants back up as Elise came out wearing her bathrobe. She smiled at him before she sat down on the couch next to him while Drak cross his legs to try and hide the obvious erection.

"This is not how tonight was supposed to go," Elise said smiling at him again.

"Yeah, I think we both had different plans for the evening."

"Yeah, I was going to fuck your brains out," she said suddenly and very bluntly. "I was wearing this under my cat costume," she said opening up her robe and showing off the very sexy black lingerie she was wearing.

"Holy shit, er, I mean uh....."

"It's Halloween, I thought going to the Safari and seeing a sexy show would get you so aroused that we could finally do it tonight, but then things got all fucked up."

Drake began to notice she seemed to be acting a little strange, not quite like herself. "Hey, it's okay, and if you can wait another......."

"It's too late for that," she said turning and pushing him back against the arm of the couch, straddling him.

"Elise, the curse, we can't......."

"As I said, it's too late for that," she said stroking his face as her fingernails turned black.

"Oh my God, Elise, no!"

"I couldn't help myself. All it took was a touch, and I felt the heat surge through my body," she said as her hand slid down and she began to rub the front of her panties which were already wet.

He knew exactly what happened because he was thinking the exact same thing while he was waiting for her here in the living room, ready to pull his dick out. He was now even more aroused by what was about to happen but he knew it wasn't right.

"Elise, this wasn't....... I........ I can't lose you," he said as he felt a pit in his stomach, knowing she was about to become one of those demons.

"Then....... join me," she said with a desperate look in her eyes. "Don't let me go through this alone, I'm scared."

Drake knew what he had to do, and he too was scared but he knew how much he cared about Elise, so if this was going to happen then he was going with her as he sat up and kissed her. Her body was warm as his arms wrapped around her, letting the rob slide off the rest of the way.

"This feels so good....... it feels too good!" She moaned as he began to kiss the side of her neck.

She could feel the changes happening in her body but they were happening slower than what they saw at the club. She could feel her pussy warming up as it was pressed against the bulge in Drake's pants and she wanted nothing more than to feel his cock inside her.

Drake gently placed her down on her back before pulling off his jacket and shirt. He slid his finger around her panties and slid them off. Elise moaned as her excitement and arousal grew before Drake kneeled down getting his face close to her already dripping slit and began to tease it with his tongue.

"Fuck!" She yelled as he was barely touching her yet but this demonic curse heightened every sense as she ran her fingers through his hair before he pressed his lips to her clit and began to suck on it. "Oh shit, that's it, don't stop!" She begged as he slid his arms under her ass and lifted her a little, putting more pressure on her clit as he attached it with his mouth. "Fuck, oh fuck, this is so fucking hot.........I'm gonna destroy your fucking cock after this."

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers
12