Safari NY - Halloween Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise was starting to enjoy the changes but was still scared that she would no longer be herself when it was over. She was also worried about Drake as well, as she truly cared about him and didn't want to lose anything or lose herself to this lust.

"Fuck!" She yelled out as her pussy began to spasm, squirting him in the face while her whole body shook with delight. She knew she didn't have much time left as she pushed him back, feeling her teeth change and the horns sprout from her head. "Drake," she said breathing heavily as her hand slid down and began to rub his crotch. "I want you to know, in case I.............."

"Oh shit, what is it, Elise?" He said trying to pay attention to what she was saying but it was difficult as she began to open up his pants, relieving the pressure on his cock.

"I love you," she said before she ripped his underwear in half and growled before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it like crazy.

"Oh...... oh...... FUCK!" He blurted out as she grabbed his balls gently massaging him while taking his cock to the back of her throat.

He looked down at the sexy woman sucking his cock with horns on her head. He saw a little nub start to form at the base of her spine before it grew and stretched, turning into a tail with a pointed tip. Her fingernails grew which tickled his scrotum, making him moan as she sucked his cock harder than anyone he had ever been with before.

He began to feel little changes in himself as well. They were mild at first and started with a primal lust that just seemed to grow inside him. He saw his fingernails turn black and his teeth began to feel a little different as well but he was enjoying the process.

"Fuck....... I'm gonna...... fuck, Elise I'm gonna..... I'm GONNA......... FUCK!" He yelled as he suddenly began to cum in her mouth but she did not pull away and just swallowed every last drop before slowly sliding her lips off his cock. "Fuck, that was......"

Elise suddenly had black eye's as she looked him over, licking her lips. His cock was twitching, coming back to life as he was still aroused. Her breasts began to grow and he could hear the fabric of her bra starting to rip before it burst open.

He had never seen her nake but her breasts were perfectly plump and rounded as her nipples began to turn red. The red spread throughout her body as she was finally turning completely into one of the demons like Kelly and Freddy, but as Drake looked at her, all he could feel was lust and love for her.

"I hope you're still in there Elise because I love you too."

A smile came across her face as she crawled towards him. He could feel the other changes begin as well as his cock began to twitch. He remembered back at the club that one of the effects on the men was their penis got bigger and as Elise looked at his member she crawled towards him quicker.

"I want to feel it grow inside me," she said as she straddled his lap and let his cock slide inside her. "Oh....... fuck!" She moaned enjoying the sensation.

Her pussy felt amazing, even sinful as she began to move her hips. Whatever these demons were, they were designed for pleasure as he grabbed her ass and held on as she bounced on top of him and that was when he felt it. His cock thickened just like the others and Elise let out a surprised yelp before digging her claws into his shoulders.

"Fuck!" She said before she saw the horns sprouting from his head as well. "Doesn't it feel so good Drake," she said touching his horns. "This feels better than I could have imagined, I don't want it to stop!"

She kissed him passionately, moving her hips even faster. Drake's skin turned red and soon they were both demonic beasts just like everyone back at the Safari, but it felt amazing. He grabbed her breasts, squeezing them in his hands before licking her nipples with his new, longer, and lanced tongue.

Her moans were music to his ears as he lifted her off of him and turned her around, bending her over and shoving his cock back inside her from behind. She let out a growl which only aroused him further as he bent over, reaching around a squeezing her breasts as he shoved his cock even deeper inside her.

Her juices were dripping down his member, creating a very wet spot on the couch but neither of them cared. This was the best sex they could ever imagine and they didn't want it to stop, and they weren't even sure if they could if they wanted to as Drake sank his teeth into Elise's shoulder.

"Oh yes, oh God yes!" She moaned as his cock slid in and out of her over and over again. "Don't stop Baby, don't ever fucking STOP!"

-------------

Drake wasn't sure where he was or what time it was. All he could hear was a strange buzzing noise as he went to open his eyes. It was hard to see as there was a bright light shining in them that he quickly realized was the sun shining through the window.

"Huh?" He said to himself as he looked around the room.

He was lying on a large queen bed which he assumed was Elise's as he tried to remember everything that happened last night. He quickly sat up in a panic looking himself over and seeing that he looked normal. His skin was pale, his fingernails were small, his penis was back to normal size and as he felt his head he didn't feel the horns.

Ge looked to his right and there was Elise, lying naked and asleep in the bed only partially covered by a sheet. She looked so beautiful and peaceful as she slept away everything that happened last night until he began to wonder.

"Wait, was it a dream?" He quickly found the buzzing noise and it was his phone. "Holy shit, Freddy?" He said answering it.

"Drake? Where are you guys?"

"We're at Elise's, where are you? Are you guys okay?"

"I don't........ we woke up naked, still at the Safari, it was really fucked up!"

"Are you okay? Do you need me to come get you?"

"No, the owner paid for a cab for everyone so Kelly and I are back at my place."

"Are you guys........ alright?"

"I....... Don't know honestly. What about you and Elise?"

Drake turned to look at his girlfriend who was still asleep. "Let me call you back," he said before handing up the phone and walking over to the side of the bed. He gently touched her back and said: "hey, Elise?"

"Huh?" She moaned out not opening her eyes as she just adjusted herself. A moment later her eyes opened and she sat right up. "Drake..... what the....... how....... are we......" she said looking herself over. "What happened?"

"I don't know, but it looks like everything is back to normal," he said before Elise quickly threw her arms around him.

"I love you," she said holding him tightly. "I still love you."

"It's okay, I love you too," he said holding her in his arms.

"That was so fucked up last night," she said pulling away and so relieved before she grabbed him and pull him in for a kiss.

She fell back on the bed, wrapping her legs around him like she wanted to fuck again. His cock began to stiffen and he was fully ready to go as their hands explored each other's bodies and their arousal grew stronger.

"I want you so bad," she said biting her lip as she squirmed beneath him.

She was so fucking sexy that Drake could barely contain his excitement as he teased her slit with his rock-hard cock. Just the gentle touch was enough to make her squeak out loud before she covered her mouth almost embarrassed by the sound she had just made.

"You're too fucking adorable," he said before he kissed her again.

"Just fuck me already!" She said pulling on him as his cock slid back inside her. "Oh fuck! That's it, I love you so much, I......." she paused as she felt a rumble in her chest like a growl before she opened her black eyes. "That's it, just like that!"

12