Safari NY - The Bridal Party

Story Info
Bridal party gets corrupted at the Safari.
5.5k words
4.56
15.5k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

"I don't know about this place guys," Sophie said as they were parked in front of this club called the Safari. "This place just looks weird."

"Oh come on Sophie, you are about to be a married woman, you need a little excitement before the big day. Besides what happens when you bore the Hell out of Chad on your wedding night because he's your first one?" He best friend and made of honor Katrina said.

"Please don't use that word," Sophie replied.

"Sophie, we're doing this, now let's go," she said as she exited the car along with their other friends Tammy and Erica.

Sophie was about to get married to her long-time boyfriend Chad. She came from a very religious family and had always been a devout Christian because she grew up in a very religious home. Her parents had made her go to church since she was very young so she had been surrounded by this her whole life so she never questioned it, even when she began to question her faith from time to time.

Chad was not and actually didn't believe in any of it but Sophie didn't mind as he was also kind, respectful, and was always there for her. He was always very supportive of her faith and the way she lived her life. She assumed maybe he would convert eventually but she loved him with all her heart and she knew he loved her as well.

Sophie was a petite blonde, very attractive to many but never showed much skin. Katrina was a little more athletic in build with fiery orange hair. She was currently single but sort of had a thing for Josh who was Chad's best friend and also best man, so she was happy to be paired up with him for the ceremony. This club for her Bachelorette party was Katrina's idea and thought it would be good for Sophie to have a wild night for a change.

Tammy was a cute little brunette with short hair and pale skin. She wasn't much of an outdoors girl so she mainly enjoyed the nightlife. She was single but was looking to hook up with someone at the wedding if possible. Erica was Latin with nicely tanned skin and was currently dating Derek, another member of the groomsmen. She had always been a party girl and Derek had always been a bit boring so they always wondered how some nerdy white kid got her but he made her happy, and now being in Sophie's wedding had her thinking about settling down with him.

Sophie was not a fan of strip clubs but she knew Katrina was right and she needed to loosen up a little before she gave herself to Chad on their wedding night. She knew that most club rules were they couldn't touch her or anything so she wasn't too concerned, she just wasn't a fan of seeing naked people dancing around.

As she walked in there was a strong scent of sweat and lust. It wasn't as unpleasant as she expected it to be but she grabbed onto Katrina's arm tightly as they walked through the club looking for their table. None of her friends were religious at all but they all seemed to be having a good time so Sophie didn't want to let on just how uncomfortable she was as they finally found their table.

"Wow, isn't this place amazing?" Tammy said watching a large man walk by wearing just a speedo and was done up to look almost like a human Bull, even with the large nose ring.

"Yeah, it's okay?" Sophie said still trying to hide how uncomfortable she was.

"You need to loosen up a little, you need a drink," Katrina said waving for the waitress.

"Just water please," Sophie said with a smile.

"No, she'll have a watermelon margarita with an extra shot, she's getting married this weekend."

"Well congratulations," the waitress said as she seemed to have tiger stripes on her skin. "Hey everyone, we have a bride to be here tonight!" The waitress yelled before everyone began to cheer and she placed a sash over Sophie that said Bride on it.

Sophie blushed a little feeling embarrassed at first but sort of waved to the crowd before she said: "what are you doing Katrina? I told you I didn't want to drink tonight."

"Listen, Sophie, I love you like a sister, and I've put up with the religious stuff my whole life, we all have, and even though he won't admit it, so has Chad," she said scolding her friend a little. "We have all watched our language around you, and haven't strangled you yet, and even still consider you a friend, so I don't think it's too much to ask for you to spend one night drinking and having fun with your friends before your big day. You can always go to church and ask for forgiveness tomorrow right? Besides, once you move out of your parent's house, maybe you'll start seeing things from our perspective a little more."

Sophie was a little hurt by what she had just heard but she knew Katrina was right. They had been friends her whole life and she knew how annoyed they would all get with all these rules she followed because of her beliefs. She tried to make them understand it was more than just silly superstitious nonsense to her but also she knew Katrina had a point.

"You're right........ I'll do my best," Sophie finally said as the waitress came back over with their drinks. She took hers and began to sip it. "Wow, this is really good," she said as her friends watched her take down her Margarita within a few seconds.

"Now that's what we're talking about Erica said before they all raised their glasses. "To Sophie and Chad."

-----------------

Sasha stood against the railing looking down at the club patrons enjoying themselves with her lover Ezranox by her side. The green-haired elven beauty was holding a drink as she stood next to Sasha.

"So many tonight," Sasha said.

"Yes, good for business, and maybe even something else," Ezranox said with a smile as she looked out at the potential victims of her and Sasha's lust. "Look at them, so many of their bodies waisted, not getting the attention they deserve. So many dry sexual organs, like that guy over there sitting at the bar," she said pointing him out to her lover.

"What about him?"

"Suffering from a broken heart and trying to drown his sorrows in booze and strippers. Such a shame."

"Well, maybe he needs to try something a little different, maybe something a little more exotic," Sasha said licking her lips.

"Perhaps, but I'm feeling experimental tonight if you know what I mean."

"Oh really, want to try something new?"

"Not with you per se, but I'm always open to that. No, I want to have some fun, and maybe cause a little trouble."

"Well, I have some business to attend to my Love. I won't be too long," Sasha said before leaning over and kissing Ezranox. "Perhaps when I'm done I'll fetch that guy and invite him back for some fun with the both of us?"

"That does sound fun, but for now I'm sure I can entertain myself with a" she stopped as she suddenly heard people cheering and glanced down at the shy-looking bride waving. "Oh my," the Elven sage said as she glanced down at Sophie and her friends.

"What is it?" Sasha asked looking down there as well.

"A virgin bride to be," Ezranox said wide-eyed and licking her lips. "The things I could do to her. And look at her bridesmaids, they look like predators waiting to be unleashed.

Sasha walked over and glanced down at the young lady as another smile came across her face. "Well, have it, my Love," she said coming up behind her lover and wrapping her arms around her, giving her neck a little nibble before letting her go.

"Don't tease me like that," Ezranox said still feeling the lust of Sasha's touch. "I may be back for more."

"I'm counting on in," Sasha said as she before she finally turned and walked down the hallway.

"Oh that bitch, I'm going to own you later," she said looking at Sasha as she walked away. "But first, what shall I do with you?" She added looking back down at Sophie before she reached into her bag and pulled out a small vile filled with black ooze. "Oh my, you are a perfect test subject," Ezranox said with a devilish grin before she ran downstairs and over to the bar. "Tell me," she said to the bartender. "What has our little bride over there been drinking tonight?"

"Watermelon Margarita's, why Ms. Ezranox?"

"Ugh, these humans. Anyway, make up another, on the house. I want to bring it to her personally," she said still holding the black vile in her hand. "Time to see what this stuff can do, especially to a virgin," she glanced over at the guy she had seen earlier nursing a beer before she slid over next to him. "Hi there," she said with a smile.

"Oh, uh, hi," he said with a smile seeing this beautiful woman standing next to him. "I'm Jared, and you are?"

"I'm Ezranox, one of the owners and I wanted to know if you could help me with a little experiment?"

"Oh really, what kind?"

She smiled at him and leaned in close to his ear before she said: "the sexy kind."

-----------------

"See, you can be fun," Katrina said as Sophie was acting completely different after having three margaritas.

"You be..... bet your sweeeet ass I can be, and don....... don't worry, tomorrow night I am gonna rock Chad's world!" Sophie said already drunk.

"You better, he's waited this long for you," Katrina said.

"I'm not sure, Chad could have a tiny penis for all you know," Erica said teasing her friend.

"Oh.... no, I've seen the bu...... bulge in his pants..... so unless he's packing bananana....... naners in his pants," she said slurring her words while her friends laughed hysterically. "I will gladly be his fruit basket."

"Wow, maybe that's enough drinks for you," Katrina said with a laugh.

"No, get her more!" Tammy insisted.

"I couldn't agree more," a woman with long green hair said seemingly appearing out of nowhere with another drink in her hand. "You're getting married tomorrow so this is a night to celebrate, so on behalf of the Safari, congratulations,' she said handing Sophie the glass.

"Thank you, Miss........ green hair?" Sophie said still drunk off her ass.

"Sorry, she's already had a few," Katrina said apologizing.

"Not to worry, I'm glad you all are having a good time. My name is Ezranox, and I am one of the owners of this establishment. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask."

"Thanks..... what..... what is this?" Sophie asked looking at the glass will with a dark liquid.

"It's a watermelon margarita, with a special shot in it, just for you called the Dark Seed," Ezranox said as a smile came across her face watching Sophie chug down the drink.

"Wow, that has quite the kick to it," she said looking as if she had just drank something sour.

"I'm glad you liked it, but now I have a special treat for the four of you. Eliza!" She called out to one of her employees. A woman with white fur and black tiger stripes came walking over to the table. "Eliza, will you bring these two to room 4," Ezranox said pointing at Tammy and Erica. "And you two, please follow me," she said taking Sophie and Katrina with her. "You will all regroup within the hour, I promise."

Eliza took their two friends to a private room while Sophie and Katrina followed Ezranox. She opened the door inviting them in as they stepped inside seeing a large circular couch and a table in the middle.

Katrina figured they were getting a private show before she looked over and saw that Sophie was soaked with sweat. "Sophie, you okay?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine, just uh...... a little warm in here," Sophie said as she was feeling a little strange but tossed it up to just being drunk as she had never been before.

"You too should get comfortable. I have something very special planned for you," Ezranox said shutting and locking the door before sitting down across from them. "Now, Sophie was it? Are you ready for the big night?"

"Of course, I love Chad so much!"

"I'm sure you do, but are you ready to share a bed with him?"

"I'm sure I'll figure it out," Sophie said before laughing a little.

"Oh no, it's your wedding night, so you need to be on top of your game, willing to show him he didn't make a mistake. You are a virgin I take it?"

"I....." Sophie stopped as her face turned red for a moment.

"I see, well, luckily for you, we have a volunteer to help with our little anatomy project.

Suddenly the table opened and something began to rise. Katrina was a bit shocked to see a guy with his hands chained being pulled up. He had tape over his mouth and was only wearing a pair of briefs and seemed to be confused as to what was going on.

"Uh, what's going on?" Katrina asked.

"Oh come on, I'm sure it's all part of the show, right?" Sophie said before looking over at Ezranox.

"Just relax, this will be fun, besides, Jared here volunteered, didn't you Jared?" She said looking up at the confused young man he didn't seem to know how to respond. "That's a good boy. Now, Sophie, I want you to pay attention," she said before waving her hand.

A strange green mist appeared and began to flow towards Jared. He looked down as the mist began to swirl around his legs like a slow-moving tornado working its way up before two hands began to form in the mist.

Katrina sat there confused by what was going on and noticed that Sophie was transfixed on what was happening in front of her, and her skin was still covered with sweat. Katrina began to feel something wasn't right here but she did her best to relax and enjoy the show as the two green mist hands pulled off Jared's underwear and there was suddenly a big penis dangling in front of them both.

"Oh Jared, that's a nice looking organ," Ezranox said.

"Oh my God," Katrina said looking at the penis in front of her. "Okay, I think we've seen enough. Let's go, Sophie, Sophie?" She asked looking over at her friend who was still transfixed by what she was looking at. "Sophie, what are you doing?"

"Relax my Dear, none of you are going to be forced to do anything you don't want to do. I on the other hand want to show the bride here a few tricks, so she knows how to treat her groom to be. Now pay attention Sophie," she said climbing up on the table and getting down on her knees. "When you suck his cock, be gentle with it," she said gently stroking Jared's cock with her fingers making him moan at her touch. "See, the gentlest touch is the greatest feeling. They also like it when you give their testicles some attention, like this," she said taking his balls in her hand and gently squeezing them.

Sophie watched on sweating so much Katrina could practically see her skin through her clothes. "I think Sophie has seen enough," Katrina said as Sophie suddenly glanced over at her but her eyes looked pitch black.

"Now, here is what you do next," Ezranox said getting both of their attention before wrapping her lips around Jared's member, sucking on it very slowly while sliding her finger up his inner thigh with one hand and stroking his balls with the other. As she removed her lips she turned to Sophie and said: "People think blow jobs are degrading to women, but it puts us in control. We control his pleasure and his pain. We could make them weak in the knees and worship us, or give them excruciating pain, because we are the predators, and they are the prey."

"Prey," Sophie whispered still staring at what Ezranox was doing as she began to touch her breast's through her shirt.

"What the fuck?" Katrina said not sure what to do or say at this point.

"Now," Ezranox said snapping her fingers, causing the chains to release Jared. She pulled him down until he was lying on the table while she removed her clothing, showing off her naked elven beauty to everyone in the room. "Jared, you've been such a good boy, and it's time for your reward," she said taking the tape off his mouth and crawling on top of him. "Now, you want to tease him even more, letting him feel your warmth," she said letting the tip of his cock gently rub against her slit. "You want him begging for release, you want him ready to cum on command, and just when he can't take it anymore, you take him in whole," she added as she slid down letting his cock disappear inside her.

"Oh Fuck!" Jared said as Ezranox looked at Sophie and smiled.

"Now watch my hips, I'm not just riding him, I'm showing my dominance again," she said as she was barely moving her hips and an almost circular motion, pleasuring Jared's cock but holding it in place. "Your groom is your sex slave, and despite what he says, he wants to be, he wants to serve you, and he will,"

"I want it," Sophia suddenly said in a voice that didn't sound anything like hers. It was deep and had a growl to it that made Katrina very nervous. "I want his cock!"

Ezranox watched Sophia start to change. Even she didn't know exactly what was going to happen as this black-eyed woman began to crawl towards them. Katrina got up and placed her hand on Sophie's should trying to pull her back but Sophie suddenly growled and swiped at her with her hand leaving a scratch on Katrina's arm. Her fingernails had grown and become more like claws.

"Sophie, what the fuck?" She asked looking at the scratches. "What have you done to her?" She demanded from Ezanox only to realize she was gone leaving Jared lying there on his back with his cock in the air. "What the......."

Sophie stuck out her tongue which seemed long like a tentacle as it wrapped around Jared's cock. Katrina ran to the door and tried to open it but could not as it was locked. She was trapped in this room with Sophie who was not acting like herself and seemed to be changing physically.

"Someone help, let me out of here!" She yelled banging on the door.

Sophie released Jared's cock from her mouth as he let out a moan. Jared didn't know what was going on but he was experiencing intense pleasure as this transforming woman on top of him began pulling her clothes off.

"I want you inside me," She said in that low demonic voice again, ignoring Katrina who was still banging on the door trying to get out of there. "I want all of you," she added before lowering herself onto Jared's cock.

He screamed through the tape on his mouth before Sophie removed it. "Oh my God..... what's....... what's happening?" He asked still very confused as Sophie fucked him.

Katrina, realizing she couldn't escape turned around and watched as Sophie rode this guy's cock using the same little motions at first as Ezranox taught her. Her eyes were still black as she stuck out her tongue which was over a foot in length. A strange green glow began to emerge from between them almost as if his penis was glowing.

"Fuck..... this feels so........... Oh, God!" He yelled out as he had already been so stimulated by Ezranox that he began to orgasm.

Sophie let out a roar as her body changed even more. Her teeth began to grow longer like fangs while she still waved her tongue around. Her breasts began to plump out, growing bigger as her ass did the same. A tail sprouted from the base of her spine curling out before two wings sprouted from her back. Everything was flesh-colored but Sophie didn't look human anymore as two horns sprouted from the top of her head.

Katrina screamed in fear watching her friend turn into this creature while Jared continued to writhe beneath her. She noticed his muscle mass began to shrink as the green glow flowed through his veins traveling down towards his crotch like she was sucking the life out of him but he was still alive.

The whole room was glowing bright green as Sophie screeched like a banshee. Jared was yelling out his pleasure as green energy swirled around them both. There was so much noise and strange things happening in the room that Katrina didn't know what to do until everything suddenly stopped. Jared was struggling to catch his breath and looked like he had lost twenty pounds. Sophie was purring almost as she leaned down and licked Jared's face before climbing off of him.

She turned to Katrina and began stepping towards her. "Stay back," she begged her friend hoping she was still in there. "Please Sophie, this isn't you."

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers
12