Safari NY - The Bridal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," Sophie said placing a finger on Katrina's lips. "I feel amazing. You were right Katrina, I needed to loosen up, and now, I am free," she said getting very close to her friend. Katrina was shaking with fear, not sure what Sophie had become or what she was going to do to her. "Aren't you tired of just being a bridesmaid?"

"Huh?" Katrina asked confused.

"You are a beautiful woman, who can have any man she wants, and it's time for you to see that," Sophie said stepping forward and pressing her lips to hers.

"What are you....... doing?" Katrina asked between kisses as she began to feel strange and aroused but she didn't know why. "No..... please.......... stop!"

"Just give in, and join me," Sophie whispered in her ear before she slid her tail up Katrina's skirt and began to tease the front of her slit.

"No........ fuck...... this isn't.......... oh God!" She yelled as the tail slithered inside her.

"That's it, this won't hurt a bit," Sophie said, violating her friend with her tail.

Katrina was going cross-eyed with pleasure. She knew this was wrong and wanted it to stop but she also couldn't deny how amazing it felt. Sophie's tail got deeper than any cock she had ever felt before and she began to moan at the sensations.

"Now, let's make you better," Sophie said before her tail began to squirt something into Katrina.

"What the......... what is this......" she asked feeling this warm goo begin to fill her insides as the blackened sludge dripped down her legs.

"It's what we were meant to be," Sophie said before pulling her tail out and letting Katrina fall to the floor.

She felt strange as she crawled along the floor, feeling a warm sensation inside. Her mind began to fog as all she could suddenly think about was sex and that still hard cock on Jared who was lying on the table struggling to breathe.

"There is plenty left for you Katrina, take it!" Sophie growled as Katrina pulled herself to her feet and stared at the erect penis in front of her.

It was dripping with black slime from whatever was inside Sophie but it didn't deter her from wanting to climb on top of it as she pulled herself onto the table and lifted her skirt. Jared felt Katrina and opened his eyes before watching her impale herself on his cock.

"Wait........ I can't........ take any........ more," he begged as Katrina ignored him and began to rock her hips, milking him again.

Sophie came up behind her and wrapped her arms around. She grabbed her shirt and ripped it open showing off her lace bra before quickly pulling that off her as well. She ripped all of Katrina's clothing off as she continued to ride Jared, moaning as his cock began to glow again.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel his energy?" Sophie whispered in her ear.

"I..... I do, and I want it!"

"Then take it, take whatever you want, nobody can stop you," she said cupping Katrina's breasts and caressing her nipples, making her moan at the touch. "You will be beautiful, just like me," she added kissing the side of her neck as the glowing grew brighter. "That's it, take it, take it all!"

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Katrina began to scream as she felt the energy start to flow into her. She began to transform just like Sophie did. "This feels so.......... FUCK!" She said as her voice began to deepen as well.

Sophie could feel Katrina's breasts start to grow in her hands as she smiled and squeezed them, making her friend moan even louder. Her teeth sharpened and she soon began to sprout the same tail and wings as Sophie's followed by horns as well.

Katrina felt amazing as her body changed. She didn't care about the how's and why's anymore and just wanted to feel this way forever. She didn't care that she was turning into some sort of inhuman creature, she just wanted sex and power just like Sophie and she was taking it all until there was nothing left.

Katrina was still being embraced by Sophie who was still squeezing her breasts. Her nipples were much more sensitive now and she was enjoying the touch as she began to notice her new body parts. She moved her tail sliding up between Sophie's legs and teasing her.

"That's my girl," Sophie said letting out a moan at the sensation.

"This feels incredible, I feel so..... free," Katrina said before she looked down at the dried-up husk that used to be Jared. "Oh, poor Jared, he tasted so good."

"There are others who will taste even better," Sophie said as Katrina turned and kissed her friend. "We should go give this gift to Tammy and Erica, don't you think?"

"I agree," Ezranox said reappearing in the room. "My my, you two look fabulous, but we can't have you walking around naked now can we?" She said as she motioned for them to turn around only to see a red and a black dress hanging on the back of the door waiting for them both. "Now get dressed, and I'll bring you to your friend, but first," she said looking at Sophie and gently grabbing her tail.

"What are you doing?" Sophie asked curiously as Ezranox squeezed the tip and squirted the black goo into a cup.

Katrina watched, getting aroused knowing that was the same strange slime that was injected into her moments ago. "Just getting the party started," Ezranox said with a smile.

-------------------

Erica and Tammy had been in a similar room watching the man they saw earlier who looked like a man/bull crossbreed as he danced and stripped for them. His name was Duke and as weird as he looked they soon realized he was all man under his shorts as he waved his big cock around like he was getting ready to impregnate a cow.

They were just both brought a drink from the white tiger waitress a little while ago that looked just like the one Ezranox had given Sophie before they split up. Neither one of them knew what was in it but were both cheered before drinking it, not knowing it was a secretion from Sophie's new transformed body.

"Fuck yeah, shake it, big boy!" Erica yelled throwing money at him.

"Sophie and Katrina have no idea what they are missing," Tammy said enjoying the show as well, blown away by how big this guy's cock was. "Fuck I want that inside me," Tammy added starting to feel wet between her legs.

"What was that?" Erica said a little confused by what she had just heard.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, just that....... that I...." she said as she couldn't help but lick her lips while staring at Duke's cock.

"Tammy, what is wrong........ with......" Erica started to say before she started feeling a little dizzy. "Wow, the drinks are strong here."

Duke turned to Tammy getting his enlarged cock even closer before he said: "It's yours if you want it."

Tammy blushed a little as even Erica was tempted. Her heart was starting to race as her hand inched closer to the enlarged member. She didn't know what had come over her but she couldn't help herself as she began to gently rub the tip, feeling his warm precum on the palm of her hand.

The bull sat down on the edge of the stage letting out a small moan before Erica suddenly joined in and began to massage his balls. Neither one of them was thinking clearly and was so aroused they couldn't stop even if they wanted to. Tammy suddenly had her lips around his cock, trying to fit as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"Fuck, this feels good," Duke said as these two women molested his big animal cock.

"I don't....... feel right?" Erica said suddenly feeling dizzier but still massaging the Duke's cock.

"Yeah..... something's..... not......." Tammy said releasing his cock from her lips as her eyes suddenly began to turn black. "I......... I want to fuck!" She said as she began to rub her tits, ripping her shirts open and trying to take her bra off.

Duke was surprised but was enjoying what he was seeing as they both started ripping off their clothes and pushing the bull down on the table.

Tammy climbed on top of him. "I want your fucking cock!" She said with a growl in her voice before slamming her dripping pussy down on his member.

Erica climbed up on the table next and sat right down on Duke's face grabbing his horns as his tongue began to slither all over her slit making her moan and scream while Tammy fucked him. Duke had fucked customers before so this was nothing new to him. He had no problem pleasuring these two young ladies as they writhed on top of him thinking this was just normal when he began to notice something strange. There was a strange glow coming from his penis as Tammy continued to ride his manhood. He also noticed that he felt his tongue getting pulled into Erica's pussy like a vacuum cleaner.

"Wa...... wa da...... he tried to say noticing the same green glow coming from his mouth before he felt like his very life force was being sucked out of him. "Wait...... stop!"

He tried to push them off of him but they were too strong and he felt himself start to weaken. His body mass began to shrink as these two women sucked everything they could from him before transforming into these winged creatures with black eyes, screeching like a couple of banshees. The pleasure was intense as even his tongue felt like it was orgasming which he knew wasn't natural as Erica's juices squirted into his mouth.

After a few moments they stopped and climbed off him, leaving him lying on the table, half the size he once was when he heard the door open. He turned his head and saw Ezranox come walking in with Sophie and Katrina who looked amazing in their dresses and didn't at all seem surprised by what their friends had turned into. They also both looked human again but Tammy and Erica both noticed that they had changed looking at the cleavage ready to burst out of their dresses.

"Mistress Ezranox, I don't...... know what happened......... look what they did to me," Duke said lying there unable to stand.

"Oh Duke, so sorry about this, but it's for a good cause. Ladies, we don't get dessert until we finish our meal, right?" Ezranox said before blowing Duke a kiss and leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Wait, Ms. Ezranox," Duke pleaded as the four-woman looked at the weakened beast and smiled as they approached him with Sophie and Katrina removing their dresses and reverting into the beasts they had become.

"Oh God......... Fuck!" Duke screamed as Ezranox stood outside the door hearing the four of them drain the Bull dry of all his energy.

"There you are," Sasha said seeing her lover writhing against the door. "I see you've had a fun evening?"

"I have," she said with a mischevious grin.

"It's going to be anninteresting wedding."

"Oh, I'm more interested in the wedding night," Ezranox said before she grabbed her lover and pulled her close. "But tonight....." she said before she kissed Sasha passionatly. "We'll have our own fun."

12