Safari of Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the night the women took turns sucking Dylan's nipples and biting them while the 18 year olds fucked his ass. Dylan had lost count at 22 and then passed out, suffocating on one of the numerous loads of shit forced down his throat. When he awoke with morning, his mouth still tasted of shit, there were even a few chunks still sitting in his open, drooling mouth. It was the most disgusting sensation in the world, to wake up with a mouth full if shit that had been fermenting in his mouth throughout the night. His ass was still sore and he could feel the dry cum caked on his ass and thighs, and he could feel that he was still full of the black young man's cum. He wondered how many had continued to deposit their copious loads up his ass after he'd passed out. He realized he still had the painful erection and looked down at his tiny hard cock. He gazed over at Hannah who was covered in bite marks, dried shit, and cum.

Hannah had at some point been lowered to the ground as well, untied. But she had made no effort to escape. The women brought her over to Dylan and had her sit over his mouth and forced him to guzzle all the cum and shit that oozed from her holes. His mouth stretched open over her gaping ass and he stuck his tongue into the thick gooey mixture of countless black men's jizz deposits. She contracted her rectal muscles as best as she still could and gobs and gobs of the disgusting concoction squirted into his mouth. He swallowed reflexively, grateful, at least, that is wasn't yet more black woman's shit. Hannah looked down at him as he did this for her and she seemed to smile, just a little bit, even through her rape-induced trance. Then she grunted a little bit and farted in his mouth - intentionally, it seemed, for old time's sake. The fart was a wet, disgusting sounding one, accompanied by a forceful spurt of a huge dollop of warm jizz from somewhere deep inside her bowels.

When she was fully emptied out, the native women brought the large bowl over to Hannah, which was now full to capacity. The wife stared up at them wide-eyed, fearing what they intended to do with it. They used a sort of signing to signify that Hannah was to feed it to Dylan. Dylan shook his head and tried to protest, but there was nothing he could do. Two native women, stronger than he imagined, forced his mouth open and held it that way as the woman with the bowl handed the container to Hannah, careful not to spill any.

Hannah held the bowl with some effort, it was very heavy from its disgusting contents. She looked into it, revolted at its contents. She began to wretch, turning her head to the side and almost dropping the bowl. But the woman next to her held the bowl steady and grabbed Hannah by the hair, yanking her head back forward right over the mixture. Hannah couldn't avoid the stench and puked uncontrollably - right into the bowl. Dylan heard and smelled all of this as he watched his wife empty her stomach contents into the bowl and he began to sob. Both for her and what he knew was coming for himself.

Hannah recovered and looked up at the woman holding her by the hair. The woman had no mercy and indicated again what Hannah was expected to do. Hannah looked down at the bowl, dry-heaved one more time, but took its weight and looked down at Dylan. Slowly, inevitably, she lowered it to his forced-open mouth and, with an expression of gentle... love? She said, "Eat it all up, Dylan, honey, it's your lot in life, now."

And with that, Hannah poured the first mouthful of piss, shit, cum and vomit into her husband's mouth. He immediately began to wretch, but the two native women forced his mouth shut. He began to vomit but they sealed their hands over his mouth and none could escape. His cheeks bulged and suddenly vomit began to shoot out his nose! The other native woman pinched his nose shut painfully and all he could do was scream silently into the foul mixture and dart his eyes around in panic. Then he heard a soft voice in his ear. It was his wife. "Dylan, dear, don't fight it. You can do this. This is was you were made for. You serviced me with your mouth, remember? You loved it when I farted in your mouth, I know it. And you ate all these fat black women's shit, didn't you? This is your place in the world - you're a human toilet, dear. I know it, you know it. They're never going to let us go, you know that, too. Their dialect is unknown, but I've studied several languages of this region and I've understood enough of what they're saying to know that we're never going to go home again. This is our life from now on. So do what you're made to do and swallow. I'm going to feed this entire bowl to you and you will swallow it all, won't you? You'll swallow it all because you're nothing but a useless cum dump, shit-eating human toilet. And I love you for it."

Dylan couldn't believe what he was hearing from his sweet, loving wife, but he couldn't deny it hit him hard, and right at the base of his soul. He looked into his wife's loving eyes and swallowed, surprising himself as he bucked and grunted and came hard, despite himself and the rawhide strap around the base of his penis. He came harder and more forcefully than he ever had before, a huge fountain of jizz sprayed up all over his chest and face, it's volume built up from a full day's worth of savage abuse of his swollen prostate.

Hannah squealed in delight as she saw this and patted him on the head for a job well done. "I knew you could do it, toilet," she complimented him and kissed him on the forehead.

As he swallowed the last bit in his mouth, the two native women pulled his mouth back open and searched his mouth roughly with their fingers to make sure he had swallowed it all. They were surprised and impressed to see it was all gone. They smiled and laughed, yelling loudly to others, who came over to watch as Hannah poured the next mouthful in - this time a large chunk of one of her turds that had been dislodged by her anal abuse dropped into his mouth. The women again forced his mouth shut once it was full and he chewed and swallowed obediently, never severing eye contact with the loving, watchful gaze of his beautiful wife.

It took 18 mouthfuls and 30 minutes for him to completely consume every last drop and morsel of his revolting meal, but when it was all one, the large crowd all cheered and whooped and hollered, in awe that he could do this incredible thing. Hannah beamed with pride at her husband's feat and the women patted her on the back for her administration of this final humility.

It was late, now, the fire dying and after some time spent chatting, dancing and drinking, the partiers began to disperse back to their tents. Dylan was left tied to the ground on his back, but Hannah was left free. She didn't attempt to flee, though. She simply laid down beside him and fell swiftly into slumber, resting her head on his chest.

With morning came the fat women again. Dylan thought he would die if he was fucked any more or fed any more of their nasty shit. But the woman seemed to have some sort of food that she mixed with what look like herbs. Dylan had not eaten in days and readily accepted the mixture as the fat woman pushed it into his mouth. Too late, he realized it was some kind of animal shit mixed with some strange herbs. He looked over and found Hannah being fed also. From the look on her face, she, too, had just realized what she was being fed, but she hadn't eaten *anything* in days and obediently ate the disgusting concoction.

Continued in Part 3: "A New Life"

12