Safari Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
John continues to meet the women of Dar es Salam.
4.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John awoke well before dawn, cursing the time zone difference. He checked his phone to find a video from Amina, the Moroccan flight attendant of her removing her buttplug back in her hotel room, he heard her moan as it came up with a pop and more of his cum began to leak out down her thigh. His morning wood went from inconveniently stretching his boxers to pointing straight at the ceiling and needing attention. He started stroking it and opened up his tinder to look for someone who could help him relief that pressure. He started swiping and a number of local beauties came across his screen. The first thing he noticed was that the population on tinder tended to lean young. He had his tinder set from 18-55 years old and he had been attracted to older women since he had been young but all of the women who showed up seemed to be younger than 30. That was typical of more conservative countries in his experience, it wasn't as acceptable in some places for older women to be socializing in "that" way.

He swiped and swiped and swiped, he saw tall women, short women, college girls looking to have a fun fling and working women looking to settle down. He saw more than a few asses so big he though he would be smothered if they were sat on his face, not the worst way to go for sure. Eventually his imagination got the best of him and he stopped swiping to cleanup his sticky hand. He paused for a moment before heading to the hotels gym and sent a message of to Ila, the 18 year old Indian girl whose throat he had filled yesterday asking if she thought she could sneak away from her family again today. She had dropped into subspace with almost no effort, it could be fun to bring out the toys and push her even further.

By the time John was done at the gym the sun was up and his phone was already blowing up with girls swiping back on him, he decided to not act too eager and took the time to shower and have breakfast before responding. He responded to a couple but the one he focused his time on was a girl named Nuru. She was 24 and a college student, her profile focused on how much she loved going to church and was looking for a god fearing man with a good job. All her pictures were in very conservative clothes that revealed her face was gorgeous though. It was soft and round with white teeth and hazel eyes you could get lost in. All in all it gave him the same impression as the Mormon girls he had met in Utah and if the situations were similar at all, Nuru could be a gigantic freak. Fond memories of sinning in between the pews at a salt lake city temple late at night with a BYU cheerleader came to his mind. His gut feeling was confirmed when Nuru's messages were very flirty right off the bat. To confirm he said "You know I am only going to be in town a couple days. But I still would love to take you on a date, I'd love for you to show me some of the cool spots around here."

"What did you have in mind?" She replied.

"We could get lunch, go to the beach or something like that and we can relax in my hotel room?" He suggested.

Her answer was lightning quick. "It would be fun to go shopping, maybe you could help me pick out the clothes I wear to the hotel?"

That was a little more transactional than he was used to but honestly he didn't mind, he had enough money that he never let his dates pay for anything, he was used to buying clothes and other gifts. Plus he really enjoyed dressing his partners up exactly the way he thought was most sexy. "That sounds like fun" he replied.

She asked for his cell number and as soon as he gave it his phone was flooded with far more revealing pictures of her. Pictures of her in a bikini, in dresses and even a couple in lacy lingerie giving him his first real look at her body. He was very, very glad he had picked her. She was maybe 5ft 6in and very, very curvy. Her skin was almost black rather than the chocolate and caramel skin of some of the other girls he had been flirting with. Her breasts were large, far more than could fit in his hands but they fit her body well. Her ass was big, the biggest he had ever seen on an athletic girl and he was overwhelmed by the desire to have her sit on his face just like he had been fantasizing about earlier.

The beach was fun, cool water from the Indian ocean lapped against the sandy shores of Dar es Salam. Nuru was an excellent guide and fun company, she had an easy smile and wasn't afraid to splash around and even wrestle a bit in the water. Their wet bodies wrapped them selves around each other as they tried to push each other under water and gain the advantage in a way that sent electric sparks across his skin. She had a gleaming smile and an easy, genuine laugh and looked stellar in her bikini, a few times her bikini slipped letting him brush against her hard nipples, briefly teasing them. The look in her eyes was very receptive. By the time they dried off, ate and made their way to the mall they were standing very close to each other and touching casually as if they had been in a relationship for some time. He followed her from store to store watching her try on clothes. The exchange rate was excellent so he purchased several bags worth of outfits for her.

The best part was when she led him to the lingerie shop. That was when the dynamic changed to John picking out outfits for Nuru to try. He picked out a shear teddy for her, as well as lacy lingerie in dark green, white and purple. He finally had her model a leather corset for him that put her already ample breasts on full display, she had to crack the door open for him to see so she wouldn't get in trouble for public indecency. He stepped in then and kissed her. She melted in his arms and she opened her mouth to let his tongue in. He felt her bare breasts against his chest through the light cotton shirt and felt her heat. He needed her right there. His patience wouldn't last until the hotel room with how sexy she looked. He reached between her legs and rubbed found she was already wet. He spun her around and with a firm hand on her back he bent her over the bench. She said nothing but reached back and pulled her panties down to her ankle. John kneeled down behind her and grabbed each cheek with a hand, caressing and squeezing them, the contrast of his white hands on her charcoal black skin was extremely sexy. He pulled her cheeks apart revealing a cute and lean little asshole and her pussy, already slick with desire. He heard Nuru take a deep breath in anticipation, waiting for him to make his move. John put the tip of his tongue on her clit and slowly licked upwards from there across her pussy taking time to explore her folds and continue his long lick across the sensitive space between her pussy and ass before reaching her most taboo hole. Nuru gasped then and bit her tongue to stay quiet as he swirled his tongue around her tight hole. His chin started getting soaked as it rubbed against her pussy while he rimmed her. She shuddered and reached back between her legs to play with her clit only for John to firmly push her hands away, he took the signal and slid his fingers inside her before curling them in a come hither motion to hit her G-spot. She moaned loudly then and they froze, listening for other people in the changing room.

To keep her quiet he paused for a second to slide her panties off of her ankles and put them in her mouth. She seemed confused at first, and he whispered in his most commanding voice close to her ear "Be a good girl and keep these in your mouth. You don't want someone to find you like this one do you? What if someone from your church saw you?" She looked torn between genuine fear of being caught and sudden arousal from the thought of getting away with dirty things right under the noses of the most judgmental and most controlling people at her church. She accepted the panties in her mouth and bent back over again as he put his hand on her back again. He continued to eat her ass and finger her G-spot as she shuddered and shook, barely holding in her moans. They froze at the sound of someone coming into the changing room and claiming a stall on the other side of the room. An elderly woman by the sounds of the voice they heard. He took the pause to readjust and slide his cock in between her thighs and along her pussy. She turned her head back to him with uncertainty fighting with lust in her eyes. Drool was on her chin from her makeshift gag, a very sexy sight. He held his hand out and stuck his thumb up before turning it down, silently asking for permission. Nuru paused before nodding her head and he slowly slid into her warm and tight pussy. Her ass felt like a pillow against him as he bottomed out inside her. He fucked her slowly and gently, doing his best to avoid any sounds. She was breathing hard, and moaning lowly despite her gag. Finally she shuddered in orgasm and collapsed onto the ground, unable to keep herself up anymore. He stood over her, close to finishing. She looked sexy there, naked except the corset, sweaty and satisfied and all his for the moment. He stroked himself a few times and ropes of cum covered her ass and back, marking her as his for that moment. The pearly cum stood out on her skin nicely, he had cum quite a bit though he had been careful to miss her hair. Helped her up, took the panties out of her mouth then kissed her. She smiled at him and barely restrained a giggle. Turned her in front of the mirror so she could see his cum on her back and she bit her lip in arousal. He then gathered one of the shirts he had bought her at a previous store to clean her up. They waited for the right moment before slipping out of the store and taking a taxi back to the hotel.

Back in John's penthouse Nuru was barely containing herself, "Oh my god" she said in her musical sounding accent. "Imagine if we had been caught! I have never done that before, I have never done anything like that. I am not that kind of girl!"

He looked at her skeptically, "Never? You seemed to know what you were doing, you said yes when I asked you. You have never sneaked into the shed behind your church with a boy before? into a closet when nobody was looking."

She looked at him a little sheepishly, then her fear started to slip back into arousal as some memory he had evoked came back to her. She smiled coyly at him "You are a bad man John" The accusation was undercut by the smile tugging at her beautiful mouth.

He stepped close to her, only inches from her face "Yes I am, I am a bad man, and you can leave at any point. Just tell me to stop and I will and you can leave. But you haven't asked me to stop and I am confident you aren't going to ask me to stop. So go put on the white lingerie I bought you and the stockings then I am going to show you just how 'good' of a girl you really are. Nuru was taken a little aback by that, she took a half step back then bit her lip before taking her bag from the lingerie store back to the bathroom with her without another word. John stripped out of his clothes and sat in a leather armchair holding a pair of handcuffs waiting for her.

Nuru stepped out of the bathroom, the picture of elegance. She had white lace bra and panties on with matching garters and stockings on. The white contrasted her dark skin to create an entrancing image. John motioned for her to come over and she did, eyeing the handcuffs a little nervously. He guessed she had never played with such things. "What are those for?" she asked.

John said "You said you are a good girl, and I am going to let you be a good girl. I am going to cuff your hands behind your back, that way its not you doing anything. You can stay an innocent good girl while enjoying what a bad man like me can do to you." That was the absolute thinnest reason he could have given her but she seemed to latch onto it. Again he was reminded of the Mormon girl from BYU who had jumped on any opportunity to be absolved from the guilt of doing dirty things her church and family forbid. Nuru turned around and he leaned forward to cuff her. "Now get on your knees like a good girl" he ordered. Nuru awkwardly complied. She looked very sexy on her knees. He leaned forward and grabbed her hair, bringing his cock to her lips. She took his head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. She combined this with a very consistent and skillful sucking. He gasped in surprise at how good she was. She was no stranger to giving blowjobs, that was for sure. She didn't do anything totally unprompted though. She did that until he guided her with his hand to slide her lips up and down his length. She was a natural, she was able to take him partially into her throat without too much trouble even with his thickness though the angle prevented her from taking the last couple of inches. She was a messy sucker, deliberately spitting on his cock until he was soaked and completely lubed up. Her eyes stayed locked with his, half lidded with lust. He pulled her off of his cock and pulled out a surprise he had been saving.

"You have been a good girl so far, I am going to reward you for being such a good girl". John said as he slipped a bullet vibrator into her lace panties and nestled it against her clit. She jumped and moaned as he turned it on. He made her start sucking again and her already eager motions were multiplied. She could hardly breathe, stopping to catch her breath before urgently throating him again. She shook and came quickly, spitting out his cock and gasping for air, he gave her about half of the moment she needed to recover before shoving her mouth back onto his cock. She came again and again and again to the point where all she could do was rest her head against his cock while she shuddered from pleasure. He knew he had her and that she would do anything he wanted. He stood up from his chair and as he stood over her grabbed her braids firmly and started to roughly throatfuck her. She was helpless on her knees with her hands cuffed as he penetrated into her tight throat over and over again, she sputtered and choked and gagged but her eyes stayed locked with his, burning with hunger for more. Another orgasm over came her and spit was running down her chin onto her chest. She was a mess but she was the sexiest thing in the world and she was utterly his. Eventually he pressed her nose against his belly and yelled her name as he came down her throat making her swallow ever last drop of him. He pulled his dick out with a pop and she struggled to catch her breath. He wanted more though. John was still hard and he wanted more of her tight little pussy. He lifted her off her knees and threw her over his shoulder. He tossed her onto the bed on her back, hands still cuffed underneath her.

She looked up at him as he climbed onto the bed and began to mount her and said lustily "you are a bad man".

John kissed her deeply before pulling his face back a couple inches. "I am a bad man, a very bad man and you want more." It was a statement, not a question. She nodded anyway in agreement, and leaned back to lick her. The bullet vibrator was still in her panties making her gush as he pulled the panties aside just enough to start rimming her. She was almost uncontrollable then and he had to put his hands firmly on her thighs to keep her still as his tongue explored her most sensitive parts. He stayed down there for a while until she was literally sobbing from pleasure and began to beg him to stop. He stopped and finally removed the vibrator to give her a break. The bed underneath her was soaked and she was glistening with sweat from their activities. He moved up to mount her and she stopped him. He was disappointed not to fuck her again but he respected that she was too sensitive. He unlocked her handcuffs and she kissed him before stumbling over to the shower.

John was still rock hard and very horny as he listened to Nuru turn on the shower so he grabbed his phone. Ila had sent a message saying she really wanted to visit him again and that she would try to find a time to slip away. He responded somewhat firmly that she needed to come now if she wanted to be fucked. A moment later three dots appeared as she typed a response. "I can't I am with my parents, I don't know if I will be able to." the message said. That was the issue you ran into when hooking up with an 18 year old.

"Make an excuse" he said and took a picture of the handcuffs laid across his cock.

A minute passed, then three, then five, all while he listened to Nuru in the shower. Then his phone buzzed. "OMW" the message said. A few minutes later he heard a knock on his door and answered it still naked. Ila was dressed in a salmon colored saree with her hair perfectly curled for whatever event she had been with her family at. Her mouth dropped at the sight of his naked 6 ft 4 in frame standing in the doorway, covered in sweat and his cock rock hard barely a few inches from her chest. The smell of sex quickly hit her nose and she saw the clothes scattered across the room and she heard the sound of the shower running. "Daddy..." She said more than a little shocked as she processed.

"Daddy needs you" John said and he picked her up in one arm while closing the door behind them. She leaned in and kissed him on the neck, He threw her onto the dry side of the bed and began kissing her back as he peeled her out of her Saree. After a moment of uncertainty she started to reach down and help him with the process. After that out came all the toys he had promised her. He heard the shower stop soon after. By the time Nuru left the bathroom to investigate the noises she had been hearing Ila was already on her elbows and knees, a spreader bar hooked to her ankles to give John easy access to her ass. Her hands were cuffed together and a bondage hood was over her head, hiding her features. The hood was black cloth that hid her face and blinded her. Its only hole was around the mouth to expose Ila's lips and the ballgag John had secured between them. If John was only going to get one more chance with this gorgeous Indian teen he was going to give her everything she had been fantasizing about. He had a finger rubbing Ila's ass with lube, preparing her to take one of the buttplugs he had brought.

Nuru took the scene in more than a little shocked. "What are you doing?" Nuru asked.

John slipped his finger into Ila's ass, "I told you I am a bad man".

Ila's head turned towards Nuru, blindly searching for the source of the voice behind the mask she wore. She tried to mumble something but only managed to drool a bit more onto the gag. John stroked Ila's back comfortingly. "Don't worry beautiful, its just someone who wants to watch. She can't see who you are, all she can see is how much fun you are having. Didn't you like being pressed against the glass? putting on a show for people who will never know who you are?" John asked. Ila thought about it for a moment and then nodded her head. "Good girl, daddy is going to let you try every dirty thing you have been fantasizing about but never got the chance to experiment with." He turned to Nuru "You do want to watch don't you? It doesn't make you a bad girl if you just watch, it doesn't make you a slut or a whore if all you are doing is watching." She stared at him watching him slip the same bullet vibrator that had driven her to exhaustion into Ila's panties. Ila struggled in her restraints and moaned as the pleasure started to engulf her. Nuru seemed to accept his logic and nodded silently before sitting on a couch nearby, watching intently. He focused back on Ila and pushed the lubed up plug in his hand against Ila's tight and he strongly suspected virgin ass. It seemed too tight to fit until Ila unexpectedly pushed herself back onto it, her ass swallowing the plug in one go. More moans followed that and he allowed her quite bit of time to adjust to the plug as he roamed his hands all over Ila's body adding to the sensation of the plug and the vibrator. Rivulets of arousal were already beginning to leak down her smooth thighs.

12