Safari Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time to tease her and bring her to heights of pleasure. He fingered her G-spot in addition to the vibrator and she came hard. Ila had been sheltered he had guessed. If her parents barely trusted her to stay at the hotel, he was sure she hadn't gotten much chance to explore her own sexuality. That made it all the more fun to overstimulate her and overwhelm her with all the tools of her deepest desire. He took his time to make the cute Indian teen cum over and over. All the while the Tanzanian college girl he had throatfucked within the last hour watched intensely, her her hand wandering between her thighs to finger her bright pink pussy that stood out so much from her charcoal features. Nuru never said a word as John spanked Ila and choked her, and pleasure her and dominated her. Nuru watched as John removed the buttplug and replaced it with an anal vibrator. She watched as John turned her dusky colored ass bright red with spankings. She watched as he bit and sucked his way across her body, marking every inch of her body as his with hickies. She watched as Ila screamed and sobbed with pleasure through the ballgag.

When the moment was right John met her eyes and called her over. "Come here and use your mouth to get me wet so I can fuck her."

Nuru rose, almost as if in a trance. "You are a bad man" she repeated for the hundredth time that day.

John kept two fingers in Ila's pussy while pulling Nuru close with his free hand. "I am"

"I am a good girl" She said weakly, clearly not believing herself.

He kissed her. "That's what your family says, that's what the priest says. What does your heart say? What do you say?" He asked intently.

She sank slowly to her knees and so softly John almost didn't hear it, said "I am a whore" before engulfing his dick in her mouth. He let her suck him for maybe a minute or two, luxuriating in her surrender and her talented mouth. Then he pulled out and slid into Ila's waiting pussy. Ila was already in the throes of pleasure and could no longer support herself. John pounded her mercilessly. He felt the anal vibrator pulsing against his dick through the vaginal walls. Ila squirted all over his dick, wetness running down his thighs and onto the bed. Nuru climbed onto the bed behind him and grabbed his hips, pushing him into Ila. He felt her large breasts against his back as he made Ila squirt again.

Ila was lost in pleasure and subspace. All she could do is cum over and over again. Coherent thoughts were no longer allowed into her mind as years of repressed fantasies were brought to life and lived out with a hot American. She had dreamed of being tied up and used like this, the only thing that could have made it better is if she had been gangbanged. She had downloaded a vpn onto her phone and used it to watch gangbang and bdsm porn secretly.

John could not last forever and as he got close he moved to pull out. Sensing this, Nuru pushed against him with all her strength forcing him to bottom out inside Ila. He screamed in pleasure as he shot rope after rope into the tight little Indian teen he had so thoroughly dominated. He had wanted to be safe but now all he could do was enjoy breeding this sexy little slut. The image of this fertile teen 7 months pregnant, baring his child, belly and enlarged tits swaying as he fucked her came unbidden into his mind and made him cum even harder. An animal part of his brain, of Nuru's too apparently wanted him to breed Ila. He stayed there for a long time, enjoying the feeling. He didn't often cum inside a pussy unprotected and it was the best feeling in the world. He eventually pulled out though and started releasing the bonds on Ila. He turned to Nuru, "I told her you wouldn't see her face. You need to leave".

Nuru looked like she had a million things she wanted to say but she nodded and gathered her shopping bags, dressed and left. When the door shut, John removed the hood, the last thing Ila was wearing and cuddled her. It took some time before she recovered her senses and he brought her tea and carried her to the shower, providing her the best after care he could. When she dressed to leave she looked like a mess. Her body was covered in hickies and bites and her ass was starting to turn purple from the spanking bruises. Cum continued to leak down her thigh as she pulled her panties up. She expertly donned her saree though and did the best job she could with her hair. He gave her the address of a pharmacy near by and 100 dollars hoping that they would have plan B. If not well...the thought of Ila bred, carrying his child popped into his head again as he watched her leave, marked with all the signs of being well fucked despite her best efforts and the fear of her being pregnant was mixed with sudden desire again. Only time will tell if such a thing came to pass.

The thought stuck with him as he had dinner and then lay in bed checking in on his portfolio. He passed out quickly and his dreams were of breeding Ila, and Nuru and every other woman he would meet on this trip. It was a successful trip so far, and he hadn't even made it on Safari yet.

12