Safe and Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to her further surprise, the coils opened all at once and she lay back on a bed of soft, undulated scales that allowed her to writhe against the increasing pace of Shara's fingers. In another instant, with a playful hiss and wriggle, Shara helped Lyram out of the last of her undergarments to leave her entirely nude. Any shame was gone, faded into the promises of those glowing eyes and soft scales and sudden, irrepressible urge to be taken, lost in this vision before her as Shara removed her top and let her own breasts free above her. Shara's eyes narrowed with desire. Her coils shifted again, lifting Lyram up in the same moment as they languidly, deliciously looped around and around her again.

Now her bare skin was against the coils, the sensation indescribably mesmerizing in its own right. All their time looped around her and all the time spent in her triangle of warmth made them deliciously comfortable, softer than she thought skin or fur could ever be and heated through in a way that only encouraged melting into them. When again they found her breasts, found them bare with her nipples hard and sensitive, they slid over and squeezed and played with them with more deftness than hands could ever dream of. It was constant stimulation, unending tactile motion that only further exacerbated Lyram's desire.

All the while Shara smothered her with giggle-filled kisses. All the while her fingers pumped, increasing their rhythm further, building something inside of Lyram that was beyond any pleasure she'd felt before. It flowed from her conscious and unconscious want, from Shara's ever-present embrace, from her magical glowing eyes and seductive hisses and that sense of being wholly surrounded, lost and helpless and at the will of someone who promised only pleasure upon pleasure, mind-clearing bliss and wont of nothing else ever again.

"S-Shara..." Lyram gasped.

"Yes...?"

"I... I um..."

"Close...?" Shara laughed. "Come on... give in to me!" Her eye shone green, gold to black, to gold, to green to mindlessly beautiful, entrancing, pleasure-promising endless pools Lyram fell into willingly and completely. Her other hand slid through Lyram's hair and pulled tight, just so pulling her neck back and exposing it to gentle, fang-pricking kisses. Lyram gasped, wriggled when the coils loosened and moaned when they gripped all of her tight and once and Shara nibbled up her jaw. "Be mine for a night."

"Yours?" Lyram squeaked.

"Mhm," Shara moaned through a kiss on Lyram's neck. She moved in front of her again, her eyes shining and drawing in the last helpess shreds of Lyram's will. "All mine. Warm and safe. Doesn't it feel... so... good?"

"Good..." Lyram whimpered. "Y-eah." She gasped. "Yes..."

"Yes..." Shara said, nodding.

Lyram helpless followed her, her accepting, her eyes. Accepting her, and her everything. The everything she was and the everything she promised, building now in Lyram's body. Building, warm and soft and then in a moment tight and so, so all-consuming she could only moan wordless and gasp until Shara again moved in for a kiss.

Her eyes closed and then it was all sensation, enthralling and complete. She welcomed the everything surrounding her and filling her. The rhythm of it all now in perfect synchronous desire, the squeezing tightness and the plush release into memories of softness and colors and fondling and pumping and.

Lyram's voice rose in her throat as her body bucked with a final tightening release. Her entire body and spirit erupted as one, together, drowning everything in endless, exquisite bliss. She half-screamed, half moaned Shara's name into the lamia's firm, commanding kiss, and felt back the satisfied laughter tickling her from behind those lips. As she came, all of Shara tightened with her, holding her locked in body-wracking pleasure that pulled her around and around in spirals of scales and emerald and green and it was so, so endless.

It was everything from the stories she really liked, fulfilled every promise she never wanted to believe.

Shara's stroking slowed with Lyram's gasping, deepening breaths. Her coils loosened enough to let Lyram squirm a little in a mixture of blissful shamelessness and limp, waving memories of ecstasy. They held her up, almost in a sitting position, for Shara to nuzzle into her neck and plant a soft, affectionate kiss that elicited a satisfied, exhausted giggle from Lyram.

Lyram lolled sideways, lowered her shoulder to invite Shara closer, and kissed her fully on the lips. She sighed, sank further in the loops around her, and yawned.

"There..." Shara said. "Sleep and be warm." She tousled Lyram's hair, snickering as Lyram's limp neck went this way and that with the motion. "Be yours."

Lyram's eyes lowered.

"Yours..." she moaned.

"Mhm..." Shara said. She pulled them back to the ground, loops of herself rearranging to pull Lyram against her own nude body. Her arms wrapped themselves around Lyram and they snuggled in the everything of her tail. "All mine."

The rain outside faded, and cool night air drifted everywhere except in the warmth of the crystals and their embrace. But morning was still a long way off, and Lyram had no desire to be anywhere but here, surrounding by Shara. She tightened her grip a little with the thought of leaving.

"I'll look for you in the trees," Lyram whispered. She yawned and snuggled closer. "This was..." She half-sighed, half giggled. "Yeah..."

"You'll find me whenever you want," Shara said. "If you want."

"It's... all I want," Lyram said.

She lifted her head a little, kissed Shara's cheek, and snuggled back down. In a few moments her breaths came even, slow, and deep. The last drowsy, blissful thought he had before drifting into spiraling dreams of pleasure and coils was that the cave, really, had been a godsend.

12