All Comments on 'Safe and Warm'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, would love to see a sequel but also enjoyed as a one off

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Hope you going to continue this. Great story but so much more to tell still.

Really enjoyed it.

rm_writer63rm_writer63about 2 years ago

One of the top 10 taboo stories of the year. Please continue to explore this relationship.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Great story, the pace was well done. Only thing that was lacking was dad asking if she was on birth control. With his impregnation of the mom you would think he might have second thoughts with bareback sex with his daughter. Even with that slight flaw it was a great story 5* thank you.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

Like all of your works, incredibly well-written. But in 29,000 words, they had exactly one sex act? Also, many writers don't seem to know when to quit, adding chapter after repetitive and increasingly outlandish chapter. You seem to have the opposite problem, leaving so many questions unanswered. Like, did they remain a couple? How, since everybody in both their lives now knows without a doubt that they are father and daughter? Did the family discover their relationship? Did they approve or scream bloody murder? Did he get her pregnant? How did that go? What was mom's story? Why hide the daughter from him? Look, 29,000 words is plenty of time to tell their sexual story and still answer all those questions, providing some closure. Instead, you wrote an overly looooong buildup with one decent love scene. Like a good quiche or maybe a side salad... Well made, and does the job, but ultimately unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the best story I've ever read on this site!!

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroupsabout 2 years ago

Spectacularly engaging storytelling. I couldn’t stop reading. I confess that I frequently skim instead of reading but I devoured this work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not nearly enough stars here. I couldn't read 9 pages if I was paid to, but I was sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long, but a very good story. I would of liked if you explored his relationship to Heather. You made mention of how she looked at her daugher and father shortly before leaving. Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Do you plan on adding additional chapters to it? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope she isn't on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the one incest topic I have always avoided. This is one of the sweetest, hottest stories I have ever read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for writing a new story! You raise the level of quality on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

excellent story.Needs another chapter and closure with Heather.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. While I enjoyed it, I also found it to be incomplete. You never really anwered any of the important questions, like why Heather never contacted him. It seems like such a big omission from an otherwise well-crafted story. At no stage the protagonist even attempts to unravel the mystrery (over the phone or in person), which was also rather bizarre.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
nice

please continue

skippydamnskippydamnabout 2 years ago

That was the longest build-up and I’m not even mad. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

New chapter with heather involvement/closure? Im a sap for happy endings that involve threesomes :)

MtnManslutMtnManslutabout 2 years ago

Wow! Just about as close to perfect as I’ve ever read on this site. Thanks for taking time to develop characters and plot, while not neglecting hot sex. And your grammar is impeccable, which I find sexy too! The only thing this old kinkster could hope for is some hot anal, I mean with an ass as fine as that? But then again, it’s really not required. Thanks again, and I’m gonna check your page for more like this.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 2 years ago

Loved it! I rarely read anything this long but it was worth it! Excellent! Would love more of them and the incredibly HOT FUCKING!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 2 years ago

OMG 💦

awesome, as usual❤

You literally have all my favorite things in this story 💋

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

The story is good, but incomplete. With a story like this you need more information, like how do they handle a sexual relationship with both families knowing they are father and daughter? Is it a short term relationship? Do they have children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great build up but moved very quickly from "are you getting back with my mom" to making love. It just seemed the father would want/need some communication/clarification before proceeding. Great story.

HHUUKK01HHUUKK01almost 2 years ago

Amazing, dude!! This story was just the beginning of something wonderful but it has to continue. More sex. More drama. Tell us, please... Are you going to do chapter 2?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Do they remain a couple? How, since everybody in both their lives now knows without a doubt that they are father and daughter? Did the family discover their relationship? Did he get her pregnant? What was Heather's story? Why hide the daughter from him? Too many unanswered questions. Meets Heather after 20 years and fucks the daughter in the next paragraph? Seemed like a very abrupt, incomplete ending after 29,000 words.... Still a 5/5 for being well written, but I hope you are planning to finish this story.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Almost too slow a burn. He really should have talked to Heather at some point during the party, to find out what the story was (obvs got pregnant, found out during summer break, decided she couldn't afford to raise a child while going to school far away so moved home, but why did she never reach out), if not before.

SlmnthSlmnthover 1 year ago

One of the best. Please make something like this again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this amazing love story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If there was ten stars I would have voted ten ! Great story, probably the best I’ve read on literotica. Needs to be continued!, great example of how incestuous relationships may actually be more beneficial than non incestuous relationships. To hell with societal norms!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit12 months ago

I disagree with the commenters below that this story must be continued.

Because this story is perfect as-is. Writing any more will only end up tarnishing the memory of the original story.

Please DO NOT continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please a sequel

roveroneroverone9 months ago

Not a genre I indulge in much but...this was smoking HOT!

At start was thinking creepy, never imaging it would be her pushing for it....'...jealous type...'-both of Carrie AND her mom...and of COURSE he's packing as much as the leading men of porn

One thing threw me...never thought of a clit as being beautiful...?!?

and as was finishing was thinking of all of the ramifications with both families

... while understanding full well it's all fantasy...barebacking...?!?!

Five, and fave, and will def check out your other stories-some interesting comments below...

cjkm646cjkm6466 months ago

Perfect! Thank you.

TxflgatorTxflgator5 months ago

Very well written. No continue is necessary. The story speaks for itself.

They live happily ever after.

BilardinoBilardino4 months ago

Although I don't have daughters, I find the concept very arousing. Usually stories are about step daughters, but this was so much more interesting, with it being biological..... I agree don't do a sequel, but perhaps another one with the same genetic sexual attraction or incest idea...

SheWaits4itSheWaits4it2 months ago

I haven't read past the first page, but need to finish. My heart is racing. This story is a trigger. I was a child who had an almost perfect childhood except for the sex training by my cousin beginning at a very young age. At the age of retirement I was given the news that Dad wasn't my dad. Since then I have met a new family, but my mind wanders to another scenario--I could have had sex with my dad who raised me. I wish I could have. I dream of that often.

SheWaits4itSheWaits4it2 months ago

Thank you for a story that has many triggers. I don't believe that another story on Lit has touched me on so many different levels. It took a long time to read because I would need to stop a digest what I had just read. The nerves of meeting a new family. The desires to be intimate with both of my dads surfaced. Although that will never because both have passed away. I think it ended where it should, but I would line to see you delve more into the DNA discovery and the genetic sexual attraction.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun2 months ago

5 Stars and a favorite! Such a beautifully crafted story. Sweet and yet so sensual. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous