Safe Driving Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting warmed up.
4.4k words
4.57
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ride a motorcycle year round, in contrast to the married couple across the street. The husband had recently taken early retirement, followed by going on a several month riding vacation in the Southwest without his still working wife.

Arriving home on a sunny but brisk day at the same time as my neighbor, she walked over as I put the bike into the garage, asking whether I would want to get warmed up, saying the sauna in her basement was already on. Agreeing straightforwardly, we started walking over, taking off my helmet and gloves as we went.

Entering through the garage which closed automatically behind us, she said to go downstairs, that she would be there in a moment. Considering that this would not be the first or second time we had been naked together, I began undressing, which took a bit of time considering the layers I was wearing.

Still wearing long underwear pants and a t-shirt, I saw her carrying down two glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine. She put them on the slatted wooden bench running along the sauna wall, then started undressing. Watching was enjoyable, but not especially sexual. Nudity is nice, and I certainly appreciate the sight of a naked woman, but being naked is not foreplay.

Towels were on pegs above the bench, and after getting naked, I took one to bring inside. Taking the opportunity to watch her take off her sweater, shirt, and bra, after she had already removed her pants and panties before my towel grabbing. She smiled as she popped the cork, filling each glass skillfully, handing me one. Lisa drank much like John, but without any particular sexual intent in my experience drinking with her in such situations.

She put the bottle on the bench, reached for a towel above her carefully, providing a lovely view of a hanging breast and unshaved underarm. Standing, she turned, offering the chance to watch her take a step to go inside the sauna. Which was maybe 55°C, somewhat damp as compared to bone dry.

I remained on the lower tier, my tolerance for heat being fairly limited. The glass had already started to pearl on the outside with condensation as she set out her towel on the upper tier. After raising her glass to her lips, I filled my mouth with the sweet taste, taking what I thought a decent swallow. Looking at Lisa as she turned to sit, she had already drank half of her glass. Smiling at me, she said I should do the same, as the coolness went away quickly, making the taste much less refreshing. Seeing no reason to doubt her observation, we soon finished our glasses.

Which she gathered and brought to the outside bench, then walking back in. The time the door was open provided a nice draft until she closed it and returned to the upper wooden bench. Her leg was unshaved, prompting me to compliment her. She smiled, possibly because she knew how sincere my appreciation was, being something said every time seeing her exposed leg close.

"You can stroke the hair again if you want."

"Am I that easy to predict? Unshaved woman are quite rare these days."

"Really?"

"Certainly at the nude lake I go to. Everyone shaves. People our age, older, or younger, like Joan and Helen."

"You haven't ever shaved I bet." By this point, my hand was sliding over her calf, with her attention clearly oriented towards my curly thick bush.

"Never. I much prefer the sight of people who don't. Joan and Helen are sexier weeks before waxing than immediately after." The wine was loosening my tongue a bit, as normally I try to remain discrete about the two. Lisa knew them, but not at such a personal level.

As she shifted to allow my hand freer sliding, it felt a bit more than coincidental that I now had a glorious beaver shot as my fingers began to run over her thigh. Approaching her bush, her gentle sighing was encouraging. This would not be the first time I had played with her pussy fur, but unlike the times in the jacuzzi, I could see where my fingers were going.

Along with smelling her womanly scent, leading my head to draw closer. Such a perfume goes behind the brain, and it was only when she started to move that I realized how close my nostrils had approached while caressing her inner thighs and pubes.

"Time for a second glass I think" she said, stepping down and opening the door. I could see her tits sway as she poured. She walked back in with two full glasses, prompting me to stand to take one. Grinning, she looked straight at me as we raised our glasses and drank deeply. I could see lovely tufts under her arms, with a certain obvious attentiveness.

"People really shave all the time?" she asked.

"And all over, at least the people I know as nudists or partners."

"Partners?" was her response after taking a good swallow.

"Well, Sarah didn't shave most of the time, at least before our divorce. She had started shaving her pussy then, before taking her own porn pictures, at least." Considering how women talk, it did not feel too daring revealing that my wife had likely been on several explicit sites around the time we divorced. I had seen her pictures on the PC, before uploading, without knowing specifically what she did with them, but there were a couple of well known sites that would be a good fit for such photos.

"John had me shave once, but I didn't like it, especially growing back all bristly. And it made me sore after fucking."

By the end of that, our glasses were empty. The wine, heat, and her closeness were creating the sort of buzz that makes a tongue looser. "It takes some time to get used to sex without a bush, in my experience. Joan likes to be bald before fucking, though occasionally I am lucky."

"Joan still has sex with men?"

"Helen doesn't care. She understands, even if she can imagine not fucking a man again, unless Joan tells her. She knows Joan loves cock too much." Telling Lisa that felt a bit daring, in case she had ever wondered about Joan and I having sex.

Lisa's response surprised me a bit, as she leaned closer. "What does Joan like?", then almost moaned when asking about touching my bush too, saying John had been shaving for years, something she did not find particularly attractive.

"That might cause a certain response" I replied, adding "how about me caressing an armpit at the same time. I love how your hair feels." That these two thoughts were a bit at cross purposes did not matter.

By now, the effects of the wine were meshing wonderfully with our fairly intimate touching. No longer caring about secrets, I talked about how Joan liked her pussy filled with a big cock, or having several fingers fuck her as she came multiple times. How Helen was a sub, and Joan really got off straddling Helen's face, talking dirty about how she loved having a pussy eating slut slave whose body belonged to her.

Hearing that, Lisa remarked it was time to put the glasses away. This time, I took them out, allowing my cock to subside a bit after talking intimately about a friend's sex life. I had been roughly this aroused with Lisa before, but it had not felt mutual like now. Going back in, I saw her sitting with legs spread, my towel on the lower level in the center. Neither of us were hiding our interest in the other. Her darkening lips were open and swelling, making it easy to imagine the view was meant to be tempting.

Something that created a bit of a feedback loop with how my cock was feeling as I sat sideways, head close to her enticing lovely garden and its spreading blossom. She said I should start touching her again, mentioning Joan, asking directly what her big tits were like to play with. She giggled, saying especially compared to how small Helen's were.

Though Lisa had never seen Helen naked, it was quite likely she had caught a nipple flash or two. I certainly have noticed that about Helen, this being one of the more delightful things about a number of small breasted women, as their clothing hangs loose to give a lovely view. Helen never wore a bra with either tight or loose clothing, making it easy to see just how big her breasts were. Both Lisa and my ex-wife were just in the category above small breasted, which for me means a women whose breasts are too small for titty fucking.

The answer started with a basic truth, that I love all breasts, before starting to talk about Joan's in a way not even heard by my ex-wife. "She loves her nipples being played with and sucked. Unlike other big breasted women I have known, they get hard. And when they get hard, her pussy gets nicely wet. Basically, as soon as her tits are played with, she is turned on. Putting suntan lotion on her can be a lot of fun, even with other people around."

Looking up, seeing Lisa's gorgeous round tits and face as one hand kept sliding over her inner thigh provided further proof of shared interest. My other hand was on my thigh, determinedly doing nothing, though the desire to start playing was growing ever larger.

Lisa sighed, saying she always wondered what having big tits would be like, adding that "John likes big tits, like Karen's." Naming my ex-wife's stepmother was unexpected and not quite connected, though like Joan, she was a big breasted woman that often went braless. Also like Joan, Karen was quite obviously sexually oriented, something Lisa had undoubtedly picked up on, though it was very unlikely she knew Karen was bisexual too.

"What do you think of Karen?" was another surprise to hear her say after bringing up her husband.

"Honestly, a sexy older slut who would be fun to have sex with. She is a swinger, with men and women both. What do you think?"

She smiled and said she thought she should move down a row while talking like this.

"I know John and Karen have fooled around, but what do you mean about her being a swinger?" That we each knew something the other didn't was unexpected, something distinctly exciting when drinking and naked. Talking about people having sex is always erotic, though not something expected to happen today.

Her mentioning that fact without her normal hostility to extramarital sex was unexpected. In the past, Lisa had been extremely devoted to the idea of marriage meaning no outside sex. Creating a certain tension in the past, as John did not see things that way. A fact already discussed obliquely, after a time when my ex-wife got extremely drunk with them. Leading to an extended session of kissing and fondling, according to Sarah. Who added it ended when John had to throw up after they enjoyed some dark chocolate, finishing their third? fourth? bottle of red wine, breaking the mood.

That first time, she had drunkenly come home to climb naked into our bed, saying Lisa kissed her in front of her husband, then Lisa watched how John openly felt Sarah up. "She watched?" I asked as she played with my cock, in one of the sluttiest moods ever displayed in our marriage. When my hand went between her legs, she was extremely juicy as we tongue kissed sloppily. Pulling her head back a bit, she moaned about almost having a threesome, and wanting to be fucked now. Her wetness as she rode me was perfect, along with the way she kept talking about what happened, turning us both on.

Late next morning her attitude was a quite different, weighing various factors before deciding the complications would just be too much. Something that sounded reasonable to me, making the later fooling around between them hidden from Lisa, even if I got to enjoy her tales, though always with a tinge of shame compared to that first time.

Lisa's hand was roaming along my inner thigh when I answered her question. "Sarah and I saw pictures on their camera of her fucking one man and sucking another, her husband being the one taking the pictures. Kind of awkward for Sarah, but interesting for me."

"You saw pictures?"

"And pictures of her fooling around with another woman too." Till now, we had not crossed the line into true sexual touching, but as I kept talking about Karen, her fingers began brushing my noticeably swelling cock. "Karen is really sexy, and knows it. The way she dresses is always quite alluring and often slutty. She has made me hard more than once, and likes talking about sex. Something Sarah did not appreciate, seeing its affect on me."

"She had that effect on John, definitely. What makes her so sexy?" before lightly sighing as my fingertips began sliding over her slit. "What makes you hard?"

"Knowing she is available and would be a lot of fun, alone or at a swing club. She likes being naked, showing off her hot tits the way she dresses, to men and women."

Lisa's light touching was exquisite, making me almost hard, feeling how her slit was growing slippier, the scent intoxicating as her labia grew more revealing. Talking about another woman this way felt wonderfully naughty, wondering whether Lisa found Karen sexy too. Then discovering that her thoughts had taken yet another unanticipated turn.

"John told me he fucked her in our bathroom during a grilling evening at your house years ago" she said, "that she wanted sex, and he was happy to go along. What about you?"

"Never had sex with her, but she is definitely a source of fantasies. Especially after seeing those pictures of her with two men, seeing her fucked spread cunt, thinking about being next, wanting to pound her used pussy deep." The written words are much more coherent than the actual conversation, as both of both of us were getting more aroused.

We still had not quite started actually playing openly with each other when she said it was time to shower to cool off. The hourglass was finished, though for how long was impossible to gauge. The heat of a sauna is worth respecting, especially when drinking and talking like this. Walking out, the door was left open to allow the air to get fresh again.

The open shower area between the sauna and basement wall was not really designed for two, allowing me the opportunity to watch her. The cold water made her nipples erect, always sexy to see in distinct contrast to what happens to men with cold water. As she stepped back, taking the offered large bath towel, I asked if the water was only available cold. She grinned and said sorry, aware that I was no more tolerant of cold than heat.

Getting done more quickly than her, I watched her bend to pour the last wine into our glasses, a full view of her ass and now more than slightly spread labia framed by wet pubic hair. She picked up and hung her damp towel, gorgeously naked in the soft light as she handed over my glass. We drank a bit more slowly this time, though steadily. Finishing, we returned to the heat, this time leaving the door open.

We had no concern of anyone coming in, with the added coolness meaning we could remain talking longer before opening a second bottle, as we generally did during those jacuzzi sessions of being naked, talking and drinking. Though today involved the sort of talking never experienced with her before, along with the exquisite sensations of her fingers along my cock.

She returned to the top row, legs wide and her back arched against the wall, displaying her gorgeous tits and still crinkled nipples. Standing in front of her, the view was irresistible, making my cock grow noticeably. We watched each other's hand moving lower, openly teasing and being teased. I took a step closer as she sat straighter after we began masturbating.

Followed by soon starting to play with the other, sinking into mutual masturbation without thought. I had two fingers inside her when she moved to the edge of the bench, her hand guiding me. We had said nothing since showering, even now, kneeling between her legs, rigid cock at the height of her open pussy. Her hand slid my head through her lips as my thumb kept playing with her clit, until replaced by a now slippery cock head, my slit pressing against her clit.

Our first words came out almost at the same time, sounding totally turned on, a mixture of "fuck yes.. oh fuck.. fuck.. yes.. fuck good.. yes.. fuck" as her hand began pressing my cock head against her swelled lips and tempting entrance. This was the sort of sexual rush that is impossible to stop or hide when it happens, and feeling how her pussy slid over my cock was perfect, a stretching yielding softness gripping me in paradise.

Her moans as she began rocking, matched by my moving hips pumping her hot cunt were about as loud as the sound of our fucking. Neither of us cared about cumming, lost in the immediate delight of sex with a willing new lover. I was the one that noticed the hourglass had run out, causing me to change my rhythm. Lisa sighed, then said something about time. Telling her yes, time was over, we moved apart. I stood unsteadily, my knees shaky in part from kneeling so long on the towel covered wood bench.

"Shower?" she said in a questioning way, overlaid with an invitation to shower together. In a way that could not be more intimate than what we had already done, no longer requiring even a pretense of being reserved. Standing together in front of the shower, I started kissing her, tongue past her lips, hands sliding over her ass cheeks.

The kiss deepened, with her changing who was in charge, something easy to do after she started pressing my cock down, sliding it between her legs, slippery from sweat and our previous fucking. Her hip movements became hypnotic as I entered her hot tunnel, control shifting again, my tongue deep in her mouth.

As we fucked, our heads pulled apart, looking at each other, a mirrored expression of pure sexual satisfaction.

"So good.. perfect pussy.. fucking" I groaned, thoughts tumbling from a mind barely able to function, holding each other's hips and arching our backs, thrusting hard, humping and grinding, equally lost in shared lust. The cool air of the basement made our sweaty skin prickle, providing a sensual contrast to the heat between our legs.

Fantasy never matches reality when it comes to hot sex, still amazed at how good Lisa was at fucking. My ex-wife had always been a bit disparaging, saying Lisa was not interested in or talented at sex, an opinion that at least in part reflected what John believed. Why that impression had been wrong was unimportant as we kept indulging our lust. Finally, we slowed, smiling as we looked at how our bushes merged with my cock deep inside.

Slowly, our passion subsided, and when my cock finally slid out of her we entered the shower together. As we rinsed, the sensation of warm skin and cool water was delightful. Lisa explained that a couple of months ago, she and John had discussed their marriage and its boundaries. Timing that seemed interesting, both in bringing up the subject now, and when that discussion had occurred.

Women tend to be practical when it comes to relationships, and we had certainly indulged our lust without much hesitation. The fact that it seemed this encounter would not cause any strains for her was a bit of a relief. On the other hand, keeping things secret would not have been a challenge for me, considering past practice regarding John and Sarah.

"You and Sarah were never exclusive, right?"

"No, and it had nothing to with divorcing."

"John was not exclusive either, but we decided that it didn't matter." Meaning she had decided it no longer mattered, and I was definitely getting the benefit of her new attitude.

Our bodies were in full contact again, hands holding the other's ass. When her fingers began to slide down the crack, mine did the same. Sarah had never been interested in ass play, though Lisa's touching indicated a desire I happily shared. "John would never do this" she sighed, as we began mutually using a fingertip to slide over the soft sensitive skin of the other's asshole. "It feels, ahhhh, so good."

My cock had grown between her legs, starting to slide in the slickness of her lips again. "Sarah normally found this too dirty. Except sometimes playing with her toy. Wet, touching her hole as she came."

12