Safe Driving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of those words, shifting positions meant that my lubricated cock ridge was pressing over her sensitive soft anus, in rhythm to her finger's motion inside me.

"Joan loves rimming" I groaned, squeezing against her finger at the same time as my cock was pressed against her contracting ring. A bit of pre-cum added to her own juices made the sensations magical as she asked "Rimming.. what is.. rimming?"

"Something Sarah never allowed. Want to try?"

"Why not?" she said, followed by a very slow separation. The sauna heat had been turned off, and the door open, but it was still warm inside when I told her to stretch out on the towel, laying on her stomach. My towel on the lower bench provided a place to put her leg down, my hands now exploring her soft cheeks, more than occasionally sliding down her ass crack, enjoying the response whenever they touched her exposed anal ring.

I bent my head, lips joining my hands in sliding over her soft skin. When my tongue started running over her crack lightly, her hips moved to bring her hole closer, without thought. Ass licking is a wonderfully animal pleasure, and she was turning mindless as my tongue kept teasing her, squirming more to have me reach a no longer hidden destination.

When my wet smooth tongue slid over her tempting softness the first time, she groaned in helpless pleasure, "ooohhhh.. god.. yessss.. ooohhhh." As I kept rimming her, she lost all ability to use words, even before she slid a hand under her stretched body to start playing with herself. Listening to her moaning was a real turn on, changing rhythm and tone whenever doing something different, such as spreading her ass wide with my hands before starting to dart my tongue quickly against her now steadily contracting ring, or giving her a properly luxurious tongue bath.

Her reaction to having my fingers glide over her slit was plain, raising her hips to provide better access to her slippery tunnel. Her moans became even more animal as two fingers went inside her squeezing cunt. Her squirming made taking control by finger fucking easy, tongue going past her ring, imposing my rhythm on her hot holes. Her contractions grew hard enough after inserting a third finger to imagine she was now orgasming.

My left hand played with her tit, free now that she had slid a bit off the bench. If this was truly her first ass licking, she was enjoying it much the way I had the first time, sinking into unexpected pure bliss. Her mind was between her legs, riding the continuing waves of irresistible sensation.

She stopped playing with herself, then moaned about stopping, even as her pussy kept clenching my fingers. Slowly moving them, I asked if she knew what rimming was. Her reply did not use words, so I asked again, my fingers now making a circular motion that stretched her honeyed softness. "Ohhhh stop. Don't. Yesss, finger me. Oh god. What?"

"Tell me what rimming is if you want more."

"More? God yes. I want that" she moaned as my fingers started to fuck her willing cunt. My head had grown closer to hers, starting to kiss and nibble her neck and ear before lightly whispering "what did I do to you?"

As soon as she began to speak, I rammed my fingers deep, turning her words into groans, fully in charge, playing a game with her.

"What is rimming?" I asked while slowing my fingers, feeling how she was under a spell of squeezing waves of pleasure, a helpless slut. "Tell me or I will stop."

"Don't stop. Rimming so nice. God, please, lick there."

"Where?" I demanded, fingers starting to move deep even before she could speak. "Tell me, and I'll start again."

This style of control, explicitly using someone's helpless horniness is always a real turn on for me, not just the woman I am playing with. A hand returned to her clit, the other searching for my cock. Finding its rigid length, I began moaning too, head starting to sink between her ass cheeks as she begged "Lick my hot ass hole. Rim me."

Her stroking became distracted when my tongue touched her soft ring, her grip growing slack as it went deeper into her. She knew how turned on I was, allowing her to surrender completely to the heavenly anal sensations. Which are somehow not the same as orgasm, though just as captivatingly fantastic. Especially when the rimmer remains determined to keep going, regardless of what the other person does, knowing that the other is incapable of resisting the pleasure.

Lisa occasionally tried to squirm away while saying something like "stop," but as soon as my tongue returned, she sank into bliss in familiar fashion, helpless again. Ass licking is addictive, her introduction providing more proof of that fact.

Finally, my knees needed to move, providing enough of a break for her to weakly sit up. Her face had the sort of blank expression that follows an extended period of getting off, leading me to grin in awareness of just how much she had enjoyed herself.

Slowly she regained a bit of focus, and asked whether I would like to share another bottle upstairs.

12