Safe Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same thought seemed to have occurred to Gina as she redoubled her efforts, speeding up the motion of her hand and continuing to lap at Kellie's clit at such a frenzied pace that her tongue was now almost a blur.

'I'm actually going to do this,' Gina thought, amazing herself as she recalled that not even David had been able to bring her to climax with his tongue their first time.

"Fuck ... yes ... yes!" Kellie cried out as her body trembled with familiar anticipation.

Then, with an almost frightening suddenness, Kellie exploded in orgasmic fury as one final thrust of Gina's tongue sent her over the edge, racking her body with rhythmic convulsions. A moment in time that would forever divide what had been and what might be.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-

Naked, with bodies intertwined, the two women slept the sleep of the contented, neither really stirring until the dawn. On awakening, however, they made love a second time with equally satisfying results.

In the days and weeks that followed, no one was more surprised than Kellie when, what she had expected to be a one-night stand, blossomed instead into a relationship. Monogamy had never been a priority for her and embracing it now proved to be a sometimes-difficult adjustment -- but one she found herself willing to make. Eventually, she even asked Gina to move in, their time together proving too precious to waste by having her travel back and forth from Queens.

As for the problem of Joan Hendricks, well, Kellie had a little word with her about her interpreting partners' memos and made it clear that, while she didn't see a need to bring it to their attention at the moment, continued harassment of her friend might cause her to reconsider it.

Even that became academic less than a year later when, faced with a near-doubling of the subscriptions on the Bernstein Bulletin, it was decided that they needed a junior research assistant. And it just so happened that Kellie had the perfect candidate for the job.

END