All Comments on 'Safe Room Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story is submitted.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
RIP Wallace Bedford

His lineage will end. Scumbags must pay.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 6 years ago
A case solved once again, a murderer found but too powerful to convict. A Declaration of War Has Been Made

The North, sorry wrong show, The Iron Crowbar remembers and the murderer of little Amy has been found but unfortunately, the man is one too powerful as he carries a powerful position hidden behind a powerful group. No problem for the Iron Crowbar of course, as finally dear readers, the war has finally started or at least taken to new heights. Take your bets people, I'm betting 5 bucks and 50 cents on the Crowbar, hey I'm broke so sue my butt over it.

As for the prepper case, Jeffrey Burnham was found to be the murderer as he wanted Melissa Burris to himself but alas the Crowbar sees through his deception. But then why did Melissa lie? Will we see her again? I hope so I don't think this is the end of her story, at least not yet.

So the murderer of Amy found but too powerful to reach, how far will his fall go? An ex-wife whose story hasn't ended yet. And will we ever find out why the Crowbar's still investigating the murder of a White Supremacist as it might get the two former suspects killed? Onto the next chapter dear readers.

PS; So WHY did Melissa lie? And how is Jeffery just as bad in the sack if she had an affair with him in the first place? And isn't the Crowbar endangering the couple's lives by going into the case of Jason deeper and why though, he's a white Supremacist and I thought the Crowbar hates contributing to them? Will these questions be answered in the next Chapters, dear Watchman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Story

Under which Literotica category? This concluding chapter was under "Erotic Couplings" and appeared in 4 days! Half the time it has taken of those uploaded as "Non-Erotic" AND seems only one release and no "follow-ups" by you.

More time available to do some GREAT writing!

Notice there was "just enough sex" to qualify and it wasn't completely/blatantly superfluous.

Another IC mystery solved and maybe also provide the "solution" for more timely releases.

You remain WAY ABOVE other writers WW! Keep your muse happy and keep writing quality works!

The Ol' Man,

One Day at a Time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I enjoyed the quality of your writing.

I too ask which tag will your next chapter be published under?

Also, though you never would like for any real woman or girl to be raped, in this fictional series of stories, I think it is time Bettina gets raped again by some bad guy or group of bad guys that Crowbar tracks down and brings to justice, that's what happened the last time she was outside the protection of the Crowbar and was raped by Ned's goons, she then got real close to Don and his family.

Anyway, look forward to your next story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next story in the hopper

"The Yellow Rose of Texas" Ch. 01 is in the hopper and should be published tomorrow. :o) (Happy Bowser face)

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Still super stuff, but a small point

If the Chief was a LTC in the Cavalry, he would have commanded a Squadron, not a Regiment.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

I know this is six years late but I’m proud of your remembrances of VE Day 1945 My late father was in Germany on. That day with Gen Payton’s 3rd Army. I also enjoyed your retelling Col. mcAuiffle response to Nazi panzer leader at battle of Bastogne. Long live “Nuts”. Pardon the misspellings.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Very interesting ending to this chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2170 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Safe Room Ch. 03 Previous Part
Safe Room Series Info