Safe Word Pt. 03

Story Info
"X" marks the spot.
4.5k words
4.46
21.6k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

"I love being used."

"I'm a slut."

Kitty's mind raced. Why had she said that? They made her say it, her mind answered. She couldn't really want this...could she? She weakly struggled against all the hands carrying her across the room, but she didn't have the strength. The orgasms she had experienced had shaken her body and mind and she couldn't muster the energy needed to fight against these men.

They reached their new destination and set her feet on the floor and held her up by the arms. Hands holding her turned her and moved her backwards, lifting her up slightly as she felt something hard behind her.

"What's happening now?" she whimpered.

"Don't worry about it," a man's voice said. You'll really love this next part."

Kitty desperately tried to look around, but no spotlight had come on yet and everything was in shadows. That and there were several men surrounding her so she couldn't see much at all. As her back struck something hard, the men took her held arms and stretched the out and up. Kitty struggled but in vain. She felt cuffs of some sort being wrapped about her outstretched arms at the wrist.

Similarly, her legs were now being pulled apart, stretched open wide and she could tell they were being cuffed as well.

"Please..." she begged, "Please stop. No more."

No one stopped. Then the spotlight did come on. The men stepped away, leaving her, for a moment, with no one touching or holding her.

Kitty found herself strapped to a large wooden cross in the shape of an 'X'. Her hands and feet manacled to each strut, causing her to be spread-eagled. Kitty started shaking. She was helplessly bound (again) with all these men surrounding her. She couldn't believe all that had happened to her already and now they had more planned for her. She began to cry.

"Oh god, no more. Please let me go." She sobbed as the men began to approach her. "I'm using the safe word" she choked out. "Red! It really is a Safe word, Barry said so". You have to stop!" But she said the words without much conviction. She knew in her heart they weren't going to stop anything.

As if to prove her dire thoughts correct, one of the men chuckled.

"Oh, we have to do lots of things" he said, "But stopping isn't one of them." He reached up to squeeze Kitty's soft round breasts.

Kitty winced as he roughly played with her boobs. The man gave her twin globes a final squeeze and let go.

"But first, we must get you cleaned up. Looks like you have been ridden hard and put away wet!' He turned and called into the dark of the room. "Are the girls here yet?"

Kitty didn't understand at all. Girls? Then she heard the man with the gruff voice call out:

"Yes. Just got here. Let's get this going."

The man who had been molesting her tits nodded and turned towards the others.

"OK guys, let's go, give the ladies room to work and get our star ready."

There were a few good-natured grumbles but all the men who had been touching and fucking Kitty and more, moved away and in a few moments, Kitty was alone, hanging on the wooden 'X' and bathed in a bright spotlight.

Then, out of the surrounding shadows, figures began to emerge and close in on her. Kitty looked and realized they were women. Five women to be exact. They each carried a bucket and had washcloths in their hands.

The women were all very attractive, not that Kitty fancied women, but she was able to tell when a woman was good looking. They were all well-endowed and had ample rear-ends, slim waists and long legs. And all of them were wearing the tiniest string bikinis Kitty had ever seen. Most looked like nothing more than a narrow ribbon barely concealing their nipples. She could see their rounded, swelling areolas spreading out from under the flimsy straps. And they each wore a pair of 5-inch-high stiletto heels which only accentuated their legs. They swayed up to Kitty, put down their buckets and cloths and looked at the helpless woman.

"You poor thing" one of the women said, moving closer to Kitty and reaching out to slide a hand gently over her hips, "They really did a number on you, didn't they?"

The woman sounded sincere and regardless of the incongruous way they were dressed, Kitty began to hope she had found someone sympathetic to her plight.

"Yes. Please help me. These men, they..." The woman smiled and raised a finger and put it to Kitty's lips, quieting her.

"Hush now sweety. I know. These men like to make a big ol' mess and never clean up after themselves. Don't you worry, we'll take good care of you."

Then the woman leaned in, rubbing her breasts against Kitty's own trembling globes and kissed Kitty on the lips. Kitty felt the woman's tongue dart out and push into her mouth.

She was so shocked she didn't resist. The woman ran her tongue along Kitty's teeth and lapped at her tongue. Then she pulled away and turned towards the rest of the women.

"Ok Ladies let's get this girl cleaned up. And be gentle. She's had a hard day."

The women nodded and picked up their buckets and cloths and descended upon Kitty.

Kitty hung on her wooden cross and stared at these women as they approached her. She was still breathing hard from her previous exertions and from that kiss just now. Her body was shivering and covered in sweat. There was cum that had dribbled down her chin and onto her chest, courtesy of the mouth fucking she had recently received and some on her hands and side, where the men she had jerked off had sprayed their load on her.

The women surrounded the helpless MILF and started dipping their washcloths into the buckets. Kitty could see now that there was sudsy water in them. They soaked the cloths and then began to wipe Kitty down.

The water was warm and gentle hands and soft cloths began to slide up and down her arms, over her breasts and down her sides. One woman began to wash Kitty's legs, sliding the soapy washcloth up her inner thigh and brushing it lightly across her splayed open pussy while her round breasts managed to start to caress Kitty's leg. She could feel the woman's hard nipples stroking against her skin and it was like no feeling she had ever experienced..

Kitty gasped as the woman paid special attention to her swollen lips and stroked the cloth back and forth, sliding it up into the folds of her womanhood.

Kitty couldn't help it, she groaned at the woman's touch and trembled as her most intimate area was washed clean.

"OOOHHHH." Kitty tried to keep silent, but now someone was washing her poor abused tits. Instead of the hard pinching and pulling she had been subjected to so far, this woman was gently rubbing a soft cloth in circles over her nipples and along the underside of her breasts. Hot soapy water trickled over her and down her body.

Another pair of hands was washing Kitty's bum. Hands slid over her red marked ass cheeks and gently rubbed and cleaned them. Fingers gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and reached around to slide up and down between them, making certain to clean every part of her.

She gasped out loud as she felt a wet and soap covered finger slide across her anus and begin to prod in. Slippery as the hand was, the finger slid into Kitty's puckered hole with no trouble.

Now as the finger twisted and stroked her in and out, the woman at her pussy began to slide a washcloth covered pair of fingers into Kitty from the front. Kitty groaned again and tried to wiggle her hips to avoid these hands, but she couldn't get away from these penetrations.

Fingers slid into her ass and into her cunt. One pushed in while the other pulled out and then they reversed. Kitty struggled to clench her holes closed but the soft insistence of these women's hands felt so good. Kitty cried out as the slowly picked up speed.

"Oh god!" She groaned. "No, stop...don't..."

The woman who had kissed her and was now soaping her ample breasts squeezed her nipple gently and leaned in.

"Ssshhh. Just let it happen. We'll make you feel better, I promise." She whispered and ran a tongue around the edge of Kitty's ear. Kitty moaned in pleasure even as she tried to ignore the feelings these women were causing her.

The woman kissed Kitty's cheek and moved her mouth down Kitty's neck. Her tongue teased and licked as she went causing Kitty to shiver uncontrollably. Her hands still rubbed circles over Kitty's hard distended nipples, teasing and playing with them but always gently. Her mouth made its way to Kitty's breast, and she kissed the swell of it, moving down till she reached the nipple. Her mouth covered her rock hard tit and began to lick and suck on it.

On her legs Kitty could feel two women stroking her calf and thigh, gently washing it clean and rubbing up and down.

In her pussy, the fingers finally pulled out and dropped the washcloth, only to slide right back into her, but now using three fingers.

Her ass was getting similar treatment as two fingers now filled her brown hole. They were sliding deep into her. Kitty could feel the knuckles on the fingers force their way past her opening. She moaned again in pleasure and humiliation. She had never had a woman touch her like this, much less five of them and now they were touching and stroking and sucking on her and she was feeling the heat in her rise yet again.

These women knew just where to touch her, how to make her feel good. And they weren't rough or cruel. Quite the opposite, they were gentle and kind and making her feel so good. She couldn't hold back. As their fingers stroked her clit, fucked her ass, as lips kissed and suckled her tits, Kitty began to cum. She started to tremble, her legs shaking. She squirted yet again, and she could feel it stream out of her pussy. She squealed in ecstasy and shuddered helplessly.

"OOHHH! Yeeeessss! AAAHHHHH!"

The woman at her tits stood up and kissed her hard, tongue spearing deep and fast into her mouth and Kitty returned the kiss, sucking on her tongue, roaming over her lips with her own.

Hands never let up, finding her tits and squeezing and pulling on them, not painfully, just enough to keep Kitty's waves of pleasure going. It seemed to go on and on but finally, the women pulled back and Kitty was left breathless and panting on the cross. Two of the women moved in quickly with wet cloths and wiped down her body again, but this time they didn't linger.

Kitty shook as the washed her and then as one woman brought a towel over and dried her off. Kitty felt warm and glowing and shaken and alive. She looked down at the woman and met her eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered.

The woman smiled and leaned in to place one more kiss on her nipples, and then stepped away.

"You're welcome. Now, you behave and treat the boys right, OK?"

Kitty stared at the woman. As she turned away and began to walk back into the shadows of the room with the other women, Kitty said: "Boys?"

But the women had left. Kitty hung there for a minute, naked, shivering, trying to wrap her head around all of this. And then she heard the gruff man once again.

"OK Boys, she's cleaned up. Your turn!"

Kitty's heart leapt in her chest as she heard this, and men began to come out of the shadows towards her. She saw that these were the same men that had abused and raped her earlier and now they were coming back for more.

Still mostly naked, oiled up and muscled with huge cocks already beginning to stiffen, the men moved up to the bound housewife.

Kitty whimpered and pleaded with them, even knowing it wouldn't help.

"Stop. Please stop. I can't take any more. Have mercy, please!"

A particularly muscled specimen among the men moved up to her. His hand reached out and slid across her wide splayed pussy.

"I thought you said you liked to be abused. Isn't that right?"

And for emphasis he pinched her pussy lips between two fingers and pulled, causing Kitty to cry out.

"Well?" He asked., "I'm waiting for an answer. Are you a slut?"

"N...no," Kitty grunted. No, I'm a good girl. Please..."

The man smiled and pinched her again causing another yelp of pain.

"Oh, you are very good!"

Then, keeping his fingers tight on her vulva, he leaned in and put his mouth on Kitty's right breast. He sucked at the nipple, feeling it's stiff, hard tension and bit down. Then holding it in his teeth, he pulled on it till Kitty screamed for him to stop.

"GAWD NO!" She cried. "NO MORE! I'm begging you."

The man held her nipple a moment longer, then let it go.

"She's ready" he said, and quickly other men came up to her.

While he kept a hold of her sensitive slit, another man held out a long silver chain with clips on the end. He grabbed a hold of Kitty's right nipple and stretched it out. Then he took the clip at the end of the chain, and ran it across her tender, aching bud.

Kitty could feel the cool metal sliding against her nipple, and she knew what was coming.

"Please...don't," she whined.

The man just grinned and opened the clip, sliding her outstretched nipple between the ends of it and then let it close.

Kitty felt the clamp tightly pinch on her tit and screamed against the pressure in her throbbing nipple.

"OOOWWW! It hurts, take it off, please!"

But the man simply reached out for her other tit and did the same thing, pulling on her stiff nub and placing the clamp on it as well. The silver chain attached to each cruel nipple clamp hung down between her two breasts.

Between her legs was faring no better. The man who had been pinching and spreading her lips was now holding a wooden clothespin. Pulling roughly on her already stretched and sore pussy, he opened the clothespin and snapped it closed on her pussy lips. Then he took another one out and spreading her helpless pink cunny even wider, clipped it onto the other side. Now her pussy was spread wide and held open by two clothespins.

Kitty bounced her ass and shook her hips in the vain attempt to shake the nasty clamps off her sensitive womanhood. But it appeared that the men were not yet done.

Another fellow came forward. He had what looked like two small weights in his hand, like you might use for sinkers on a fishing line. They had small hooks at the top and he came up to Kitty and took the chain between her breasts, tugging on it and causing even greater sensations to her nipples. Then he took the small weights and hooked them onto the chain. He held them in his hand for a moment, then slowly, dropped them and let their added weight pull on her tormented tits.

Kitty was crying and moaning, begging the men to stop. But even as she did so, she could feel that her body was responding to all of this. Having her pussy stretched and pinched tight and her nipples clamped and weighted was causing a by now familiar reaction inside her body. Regardless of whether she wanted it or not, she could feel a trembling heat rising within. She moaned and gritted her teeth, trying to stifle the feeling. She didn't think she could take another orgasm. She was already so sensitive.

"Well?" The man who had attached the clothespins to her pussy asked, "Are you a slut or not?"

"I'm...I'm...uuugghhh!" Kitty tried to deny the man, but he reached up and slapped her face.

"I asked you a question! Are you a slut?" He emphasized his question with another slap across her face.

"I...I am a slut." Kitty whimpered. "I am." Tears fell from her eyes, only partially due to the stinging slap across her face. No matter how much she protested and begged these men to stop, her body kept betraying her and reacting to all the stimuli. How could she not be a slut, to be reacting like this?

The man smiled and this time stroked her cheek.

"That's right!"

Then he stepped back, and another man came forward. He had a thick, long rubber dildo in his hand. It was about two inches across and at least eight or nine inches long. It had a tapered end and a second piece branching off near the base. It was not as thick but ended in what looked like a small rubber pair of pincers on it.

"Say hello to my little friend, the Rabbit! I think you two will really get along."

Then he took the vibrator and began to stroke Kitty's pussy with it. Kept open by the clothespins it slid easily along her wet slit. The man turned the vibrators end and it began to throb and buzz. Kitty could feel it against her clit as the man held it in place.

"Uuuggghhh!" Kitty groaned, trying not to react and give the men more encouragement.

The man just smiled and began to push the 'Rabbit' into Kitty's wide-open cunt. She was already so wet from the women washing her and teasing her to orgasm earlier that it met no resistance and slid in deep.

The man continued to slide it in and then pull it out, just a little and then back in. Soon he had all nine inches deep between Kitty's legs. He twisted it a little and the second arm of the Rabbit came to rest against Kitty's exposed clit. It was already engorged from previous teasing and the small rubber end softly gripped it and continued to vibrate.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! NO!" Kitty screamed. "It's too much. Too...sensitive...PLEASE!!"

The man had no pity and pushed it harder against her swollen clit. Then he pressed another button and Kitty could feel the main shaft of the dildo begin to extend. Already nine inches deep, it now began extending at least another inch.

Kitty grunted and her breath caught in her throat as she was filled deeper than ever.

"Oh! UGH! UGH! No......please no..." she managed to gasp.

But now someone else was pulling a long, wide strip of medical tape off a roll. He tore off a long piece and quickly looped it between Kitty's spread legs. One end he reached up and adhered it to her jiggling ass cheek. The other end he slid against the buzzing vibrator and secured it against her leg. Now the Rabbit vibrator was fixed in place. With no chance of coming out, it expanded and thrust and vibrated and Kitty could only scream against the orgasm that was quickly building up yet again.

Not content to leave it at just that, now a man approached with a strange looking attachment on his hand. Two stainless steel rings held a pair of struts along his finger and extended about three inches beyond. At the end of these struts were two spiky pinwheels. He came up to kitty and raised his hand so she could see the device clearly.

"I understand your breasts are very sensitive. So, I think you'll enjoy this." Then he took his finger and placed the two pinwheels on the upper slope of her left breast. Slowly he began to roll the spiked wheels down her breast-flesh. The pinwheels never quite broke the surface of her skin, but Kitty could feel every prick as it rolled across her chest.

"AAIIIIIIEEEE" she shouted. Stop! Stop! Stop!"

But the man kept going, slowly dragging the twin Wartenberg wheels towards her clamped and swollen nipple. As it reached its destination, he stopped, just short of it touching her tit. He looked up and met her eyes.

Kitty blubbered with fear.

"No. Please don't! she begged in a small voice.

The man grinned, and rolled the pinwheels down, over her trapped tit-flesh and Kitty jumped and squirmed and shrieked. Her nipples were so sensitized from everything else that had been done to them that it felt like pinpricks of fire lashing across her shuddering globes.

The Rabbit continued to spear into her and trap her clit against its soft vibrating grip. As her breasts were teased and tormented and her pussy fucked deep by the vibe, Kitty was reaching the end of her endurance. The orgasm building was reaching its inevitable climax and her whole body shook and jerked as she came harder than ever.

OOOHHHH GGGAAWWWWDDD!" she shrieked as the fierce rise of her orgasm swept over her and tried to tear her away from reality. It pounded through her pussy and shot down her legs. Her heart thumped and beat, and her throat grew raw from her screams.

The men around her kept up the touching and stroking and pinching for several minutes, keeping Kitty's body in a state of perpetual pleasure and agony. They enjoyed making the poor trapped MILF cum as many times as possible. Her tits so sensitive, her pussy impaled by the self-thrusting vibe, clamps on her upper and lower regions. The woman was in ecstasy and agony simultaneously. And the men loved every second of her torment.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12