Safe Word Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the man with the pinwheel-fingers pulled away from her breasts. Someone reached up and tugged against her nipple clamps causing one more piteous groan and then released her trapped nipples from their agony.

Between her legs, she felt her skin pulled as the tape was stripped off in one fast pull, taking a few of her pubic hairs with it and eliciting another little scream. Then the clothespins were unsnapped and taken off.

Kitty gasped and panted, her breasts heaving as she shook and tried to take in more air. She was trembling all over. The men around her stood there, watching her try to come down from what she had been experiencing.

They let her have a minute or two of just shaking and moaning, held up on the cross, their eyes never leaving her body.

Then, a man with a fully erect ten-inch cock stepped up. He grasped Kitty's hips and positioned his enormous member at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. He met her eyes and then, with a single hard thrust, buried himself fully into her.

Kitty simply grunted and gasped as he thrust in, pulled halfway out and thrust back again. He wasn't gentle. He slammed himself against Kitty, again and again. Kitty was stretched as full as she had ever been She could feel the head of his cock ramming up against her cervix over and over. She groaned and quavered as he fucked her hard, over and over.

Now lips were on her tits yet again. Licking, sucking, biting. Causing Kitty to shriek and moan under their continued treatment. She couldn't even form words to beg anymore. All thought was gone, and she knew that they were driving her towards another orgasm. She cried and shook but her body reveled in it, bursting with waves of passion and pleasure. Behind her eyes it was as if fireworks were going off. Cascades of red and white and yellow filled her mind and she was swept away.

As consciousness slowly came back to her, Kitty found herself sitting on a large sofa, wrapped in a warm blanket. The woman who had led the girls in washing her was sitting beside her, cradling her head against her shoulder. She was still in her almost not-there bikini, but she had a small blanket draped around her shoulders.

Kitty tried to sit up, looking around and trying to assess where she was. The woman just stroked her hair gently and allowed her to sit up a little more.

"You did absolutely great, love" she said, looking into Kitty's eyes. "They told us they were going to be sending a pro, but you surpassed everyone's expectations."

"What? I...I did?" Kitty muttered, still confused, her mind racing to catch up with all that had happened.

"You sure did" the woman said. "Are you feeling OK? You really rocked that last scene."

The woman sounded sincere and caring and Kitty instinctively liked her, though why this had all happened to her she still couldn't grasp.

"I'm...I' think so." She finally managed to say.

As she said it, she realize she was. Yes, there was a deep ache in her overly sensitive breasts and her pussy still felt sore but there was also a deep inner glow of satisfaction deep inside of her. Kitty had never experienced feelings like any of what she had just gone through. She trembled a little and the woman gave her a little hug.

"You just sit as long as you need. Get your legs back under you. You really put out a lot of energy. It will make a great video." She reached over to a little table next to the sofa and picked up an envelope. She handed it to Kitty.

"Here's the fee we agreed on and we threw in a little bonus for you for doing such a spectacular job." Then the woman gave Kitty one more hug and gently disentangled herself from her and stood up.

"I'm going to go wash up. Thanks again." She started to walk away and then stopped and looked back to Kitty. "Would you be interested in a follow up? Next week maybe, after you have had time to recover."

Kitty just numbly looked at the envelope in her hand and then up to the beautiful woman's face.

"Yes." She said in almost a whisper.

The woman broke into a radiant smile.

"Wonderful! I'll leave our contact info with Barry, and we'll be in touch in a few days to work out the details. Oh, and one more thing," she added, before turning to leave. "Keep that Safe-Word act. It was fabulous. Really sold the whole forced fantasy thing."

Then she turned and walked away, leaving Kitty to sit there and try to come to grips with what had happened to her...and why she had agreed to do it again.

The End.

Once again, thank you for reading. This is a story of forced sexual activity. It is only a fantasy and meant to entertain, if you like this sort of thing. I do, which is why I wrote it. I love hearing from readers and welcome all comments and constructive criticism. This chapter took me a little while to get it where I wanted and I'm still not sure it's exactly right, but I am satisfied so I send it out to you my readers, to enjoy and comment on. Feel free to follow me and I do promise more sexual misadventures are in store for Kitty. (Whether she wants them or not! LOL).

12