Saffron and Sam Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I have a pity party for you now?"

"Fuck you."

"Speaking of that, CC isn't here anymore and it's been a long time. That's what I kind of had in mind."

"I don't think that's a very good idea Saffron, starting that up again."

"I'm just kidding dummy, let's go inside and watch some TV."

We went inside and I went to the bathroom. When I came out the bathroom, I heard Saffron talking on the phone, obviously with my mother, telling her she was spending the night with me to comfort me in my time of sadness."

*************

We were watching television, an old movie, and she was holding me tightly, snuggling into me. I had to admit it had been a couple of months since I'd done any cuddling with CC and it did feel good. The movie got a little boring and she began sliding her tongue in my ear and rubbing my limp dick through my trousers, springing it to life. I told her she should stop, but it didn't deter her. She was a girl on a mission and wouldn't be denied. She slowly dropped to her knees, pulled down my zipper, and began sucking my now awakening member. With her fantastic technique, it didn't take me long to come to full attention. It felt so good I couldn't make her stop if I wanted to. And at that particular moment I didn't want her to. She was unceremonious as she got up, dropped her jeans, and straddled me, lining up her wet sheath with my hard on. It felt good as she impaled herself and began raising and lowering her juicy quim on my rigid pole. I had to admit I had missed the feeling of her nice tight channel fucking on my dick. I began meeting her low strokes with high ones to penetrate her as fully as I could in this position. She began kissing me all over my face and telling me she loved fucking me. We kept this up for about 15 hard, sweaty min. until she loosed her fluids all over my crotch. That was enough for me and I shot a large load inside her spasming pussy. She held her hand over her crotch as she waddled to the bathroom trying to keep our combined fluids off my floor. I heard the toilet flush and she came back out in her naked glory, walked right up to me and stuck her wet gash up to my face.

"Eat me Sammy, you don't know how much I've missed this."

I just began doing as she wished. I held onto her ass cheeks with both hands as I was sluicing my tongue in and out of her juicy box. She grabbed a hold of my ears while she was humping her crotch into my face. She was rotating her drooling cunt in a circular grind on my face as she hollered out my name and soaked my chin. I loved the way a girl's ass clenched tight under my hands while she came. It helped that I was sliding my middle finger in and out of her ass hole at the same time I was licking.

She breathlessly looked at me and said, "Do it Sammy, fuck my ass, it's been months."

I got up, grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the couch, leading her into the bedroom. I grabbed a tube of Astroglide from the bedside stand and coated my two fingers to open her up.

"Just put on your dick Sammy and put it in. I can't wait through the preliminaries."

I got her up on her hands and knees and position my lubricated cock at the opening to her browneye. As I pushed in, she began pushing back and cringing at the same time. As I popped into her tunnel, she let out a gasp. I started to stop and pull out and she put in end to that quickly.

"Don't stop now you're in, give it to me; FUCK MY ASS."

I began giving her what she wanted, a hard smooth butt fuck. She was as tight as hell and gave me fond memories of when we had done this before. She really liked anal sex and was definitely proving it. She was pushing back a rotating and an almost frantic rhythm as I kept up my fucking. She came once and I felt her juices running down onto my legs. Although not as juicy as CC, this girl had some copious fluids when she came. I came inside her ass and she came again while screaming my name.

I kept up a continual motion while I softened inside her. She lay down with me still inside her and I slipped out of her cum-filled ass and she turned around to kiss me passionately on the lips. Believe it or not, I was so keyed up, that I started hardening again and began sucking on her right nipple. She didn't care that she just came and she was sensitive. She jumped up, ran into the bathroom, returned and with a warm wet wash rag, and began cleaning me off. When she was done through the wash rag on the floor and began sucking me again.

"Don't like the taste of your own ass, huh?"

"I like the taste of your cock, but I wanted it clean first. I need you to fuck me hard Sammy."

"I'll be glad to help you with that sis."

I kept sucking on her nipples as I hardened from our make out session. The intimacy had me so hot that I felt like I could keep it up all night. I rolled her onto her back and shoved my revamped cock into her wet, waiting channel. She was using her cunt muscles like crazy trying to keep me inside of her with every stroke. I fucked her long and hard, giving her what she craved. She had me so fired up with all this passion, that I knew I would last long this time even though I'd already come twice. She came twice almost one after the other and I shot my load into her juicy quim.

As we lay together in our post-fucking bliss, we began talking.

"God Sammy, that was so fucking good. It's been a long time. I hadn't been with anybody since you. I've been on a couple of dates, but never going past the kissing phase. I really needed that."

"Saffron, you know that's not healthy, you are highly sexually charged. You need to get laid once in a while and not just by me. You need to date and find you a good guy."

"The problem is Sammy, I can't find a you. They are few and far between."

"Kiss a few frogs and you'll find somebody like me easily."

"You think so, huh?"

"Saffron, you deserve somebody good; and a normal relationship. My problem is I can't resist you when you start messing with me. You're such a loving person."

"Thank you for that Sammy, that means a lot."

*************

So began what Saffron called my dark busy stage. I like to think of it as my age of enlightenment. I decided I was going to do things that I wanted to do in my life. I had the time and didn't care about having a social life, so I didn't see the harm in it.

I was going to enjoy life and not give a shit what other people thought. It started when Gerald and Melanie wanted me to go to party with them on fraternity row. I rode with them and felt like the third wheel, but it worked out okay. When we got there the party was in full swing. There were a lot of good-looking women and thankfully theMad Packwasn't among them. Mandy and Brandi Janus were there already partying hearty. I noticed what fantastically packed bodies they had as their tits and asses jiggle when they danced. I danced one song with Melanie and then it turned slow. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Mandy Janus standing right in front of me. She was displaying her cleavage in all its bodacious glory. One thing you could say about the Janus sisters, was that they all grew nice breasts. I started to walk away, until she jumped into my arms and said, "Dance with me Sammy, you can run but you can't hide."

I began dancing with her as she molded herself to my body. I could feel her luscious tits boring into my chest and she started that pelvis grinding to mine. If she wanted it tonight, she was going to get it. I'd had enough of her and her sister's games. She started her ear nibbling as I put both my hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing her into me. Boy, these girls exuded sexuality. I wouldn't have a relationship with them, but I sure as hell didn't mind fucking them.

I grabbed her by the hand and walked her, giggling, back to one of the empty bedrooms. As we got in the room, my hands were all over her and she wasted no time stripping off her clothes. I looked at her massive breasts and realized how lucky I was at my age to be getting such first-class pussy. I pushed her back on the bed and plowed into her in one quick thrust. "Give it to me Sammy, fuck me till I'm raw."

As I began pounding into her with all my might, I managed to breath out, "You want fucked until you can't walk, I'm your man?"

I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders as I slapped pelvises with her so hard she was grunting with every thrust. I normally was concentrating on pleasing a woman when I had sex, but I wasn't worried about her coming, so I just kept thrusting until finally I unloaded all of my spunk inside her hot slippery tunnel. She came anyway when I did that, so that was fine. I pulled out of her out of breath as I softened and she reached down and cleaned herself out again with two fingers and held them up saying, "Want a taste?"

I just pushed her hand away and she put them into her mouth, cleaning them off, "Your loss lover. Sam you can fuck me any time you want or anywhere you want. You can put it where you did my sister, if you want to," as she lowered herself down and took my shrinking cock into her oral cavern. She began working her jaw muscles on me even to the point of gagging, trying to take me down her throat. She never did succeed in that, but succeeded in getting me hard again.

"Fuck my ass like you did Brandi Sam."

I reached over and grabbed her, turning her over onto her stomach and pulling her knees up under her while sliding into her slippery box. After I was well lubricated, I pulled out and lined the head of my hard spear up with her ass hole. She was breathing raggedly as I began pushing until it popped through into her hot tunnel. I told her to relax her butt and breathe evenly.

She did that until finally I was bumping her ass with my pelvis. I actually gave her time to familiarize herself with the feeling before I began a slow constant fucking of her ass. I was sliding in and out until she started rotating and pushing back against me. "My God Sam, I feel so full. Fuck me baby," as I began really pounding it to her, increasing the depths of my thrusts. I finally couldn't handle her heat and constricting ass walls any longer and unloaded into her bowels. She shuddered and came as I slowly wilted and pulled out of her gripping ass.

I did what I did with her sister's panties and wiped off my messy dick with them. I started getting dressed and she asked me, "When are we gonna do this again baby?"

"I'll let you know. This doesn't mean we're going to take long walks on the beach together. This is far from true love, it's just primal fucking."

I walked out and joined Gerald and Melanie who looked at me strangely. Gerald said, "You just can't get away from those Janus sisters can you.

"If they're going to give it up, I'm going to take it. I'm not saving myself for true love anymore."

"Boy bro, I'm glad I'm not in that situation anymore."

"Consider yourself lucky Gerald because it sucks."

*************

Life was moving fast now because I was always so busy. The second semester finished and I took summer classes. One of the classes I took was basic aviation, actually a ground school class to become a pilot. I had always wanted to fly planes and figured this was a good way to start me down that path and get college credit for it too. When I went in the first day of class, which was 6 school weeks, 8 hours a day, I sat in the front, which was my usual habit. As I sat there, this tall, very pretty chestnut haired girl walked in and sat down in the front beside me. She looked over at me with beautiful brown eyes and looked at me strangely.

"Who are you, the overachiever in the class?"

"The people who sit in front get the A's."

"So are you one of the gooney birds?"

"What are the gooney birds?"

"Frustrated people who can't fly, but want to."

"Is that any polite way to talk to someone you've just met?"

She looked at me strangely and held out her hand for me to shake while saying, "Ally Halsey."

I took her hand and she had a grip, returning the salutation, "Sam Sanderson."

"I'm sorry about before; I'm an Air Force brat and just kind of say what's on my mind. It doesn't always come out in the most mannerly of tones. I meant nothing demeaning by it."

"You say your name is Ally?"

"It helps me deal with my real name, Alyssa. I actually hate it."

"Why would you hate that name, it's very pretty; it rolls off the tongue."

"What a nice thing to say; are you one of those smooth talkers my father warned me about?"

"No, I'm just one of those people who believes in calling a spade a spade."

"Well thank you anyway, it was a nice thing to say. I'm just busting your balls a little. Sorry."

"That's not something I need right now in my life, if you don't mind?"

"Duly noted. Are you one of these people that are going to take this class and not follow through with your flight time?"

"I fully intend to follow through and get my private pilot' s license. Why would I go through all the class work and not follow through?"

"Flight time is not cheap and a lot of people run out of money before they finish."

"I have enough money to budget for the flight time, so I'll follow through."

"What's your story?"

"My father made me come down here to take this class so that I could get my legal certification."

"What you mean Legal certification?"

"I've been flying since I was 12 years old and don't have an actual license; he decided it was time to make it legal."

"So you enjoy flying?"

"Wait till you get up there Sammy, there's nothing like it."

"I can't wait."

We stopped talking when our instructor walked in and began speaking. "Good morning everybody I'm Don Dressler your instructor for this course. Did everyone get your required text for this course?"

Everybody held up their books to show him and he began the course. He handed out a syllabus to everyone and began going over what the course structure would be. He warned us right up front that navigation would be the hardest part of the course. He also said that to receive our pilot certification we would need to follow through with flight time on our own.

I sat and listened in awe as he went over how strict FAA regulations were, while I noticed Ally almost asleep with apparent boredom. I had read ahead to prepare for class, so I was ready when he started asking questions about what had been covered so far. Ally was very interactive in the class, purely from her experience, or so it seemed. I could tell she was very knowledgeable about the regulations and knew what she was talking about during discussion.

This made her my new best friend. I figured if she knew the other stuff that well, I could pick her brain when it came to the difficult stuff. Several times she looked over at me and smiled and I noticed a peculiar thing, she had a split between her two upper front teeth. It made her smile unique and looked damn sexy. I finally noticed she was a very nice looking woman. If I could just get past her manners she might end up being a friend.

When it was time to break for lunch, I asked her if she wanted to have lunch with me and she said yes. We went to the cafeteria at the student union and got some of their cardboard burgers and some fries. I paid for her lunch and she gushed.

"No guy ever bought me a meal before, except for my dad. What are you angling for?"

"The words you're searching for Ms. Halsey, are 'thank you."

"Thank you Sam, there I go again. When I screw up just knock me in the head will you?"

"That's never gonna happen, been there, done that."

"You mean you've been knocked about the head?"

"I just mean I will never be slapping a woman around the head. I was raised to be a gentleman."

"You most certainly are that; I'll have to work on you."

We both started laughing and commenced with small talk while we ate. I learned that she was attending the University to get a business degree and I explained about my computers. She explained to me that her father was the owner of Halsey Aviation at the airport and she wanted to eventually take over the business. She also told me that she would introduce me to her father who was an instructor pilot.

I really enjoyed the way she was so outgoing and upbeat when she talked. I was starting to like this girl and saw some potential for friendship. We kept talking while we walked back to class finding out more about each other as we went. She explained to me that her mother had died when she was four. I told her that must've been rough on her and that I felt lucky to have both my parents. I told her about Saffron and my friend Gerald and about CC and I's breakup.

"God what a bitch."

"I think it was a little selfish of her, but she's not a bitch. She's quite a loving person."

"Sounds like the torch still burns bright Sam."

"It's not like that, I'm moving on with my life, not standing still. That's why I'm in this class."

"Well that's good anyway; no one should be put in that position of waiting."

When we got back to class, the afternoon was very interesting. Don was quite a knowledgeable instructor and very interesting to listen to. He had been a Navy pilot and flew off carriers, mainly F-14 Tomcats. I looked over at Ally and she mouthed, "swab jockey." I thought that was a little demeaning considering it took a lot of skill to take off and land from a carrier. I still enjoyed the class all the way through and was excited to get started on my flight time.

Ally asked me if I wanted to meet her father after class and I told her sure. She asked if I just wanted to ride out with her in her Fiat 500 L and she would bring me back. I answered in the affirmative and got into her car. Boy, you talk about the ride of my life. She reminded me of riding with Charlie's Theron in that Mini Cooper in the movieThe Italian Job.The way she weaved in and out of traffic scared the shit out of me.

"Does this thing convert into a plane at some time; do you just got a hit the right speed?"

"I'm sorry, is my driving causing you trepidation?"

"No no, I'm just wondering when the stewardess comes up the offer us coffee or tea."

She just laughed and continued driving like a maniac until we got to a hangar at the airport. As she screeched to a halt in front of the door a big, tall man about 6' 4" in a jumpsuit walked out while wiping his hands on a rag. He had real long arms and had a squared jaw that made him look quite intimidating.

"Well Ally, who's this young gentleman?"

"Daddy, this is Sam Sanderson. Sam this is my father Buck Halsey," as I stuck my hand out and was enveloped in the biggest hand I'd ever seen.

"Glad to meet you son." He was much more congenial than he looked. He had that same smile that Ally had, complete with the split in the teeth. I saw who the family trait was from.

"Daddy, Sam's going to need an instructor and a plane. I met him today in my class."

"How was your class honey?"

"At least the instructor knows what he doing, even though he is a swab jockey."

"Honey I told you before, Navy pilots have a lot rougher than I ever did. If you ever had the chance to take off from or land on a carrier, you'd know what I mean. Those guys are crazy. They're also very good pilots. Besides, I don't think you'll ever be flying jets.

"You never can tell daddy, the business could grow."

He just looked at her strangely and motioned to me and said, "Follow me young man and let's see what we've got going on the schedule."

I followed him into the building to an office and he started looking at the calendar.

"I'll tell you up front I charge $75 an hour plus plane rental. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes sir, I can come up with the money."

"Are you limited mainly to weekends?"

"No sir, my class schedule is tight but I can free some evenings."