Saffron and Sam Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one of the good things; weekday evenings are cheaper plane rental times and are usually pretty open. Let's look at what's open after you finished ground school. He scheduled me some weekend times and a couple of evenings later in the summer after I would have completed the class."

I went home that night after the harrowing ride back to my car with a really great feeling. Saffron called me and asked if she could come over and I told her no. I told her we were not going to fall into the old routine, that I had to move on and wasn't interested in continuing our incestuous relationship. She began lightly sobbing and asked what she could do to change my mind. I told her it was something that needed to be done for us to have a healthy brother/sister relationship. She hung up the phone quite unhappy. I hated to do that; but I knew it had to be done.

The next day at class, Ally walked in and gave me a playful hit on the shoulder as she walked by.

"Good morning Tiger," the rest of the class eyeing us quizzically.

"Good morning to you Jeff Gordon. I was praying you'd make it to class in one piece."

"Don't worry about me; I'm a master driver, known throughout the world."

"More like feared throughout the world," as we started laughing together, getting more strange looks.

Don came in and surprised us all with a pop quiz on what we had covered yesterday. Ally looked at me with true fear in her eyes and I just shrugged my shoulders. I felt the quiz was a breeze because I had prepared by reading over what we had discussed and felt at ease.

We graded each other's papers and Ally and I both got perfect scores. The rest of the class looked at us as if we both had two heads each and looked as if they were pissed off at us.

"It would bode well for you class, if you would review and read ahead in for preparation in class. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what you learn here is important, so buckle up, this won't be the last pop quiz. Ally and I went to lunch together again and we're talking over our hamburgers and fries.

"Would you mind quizzing me on the titles and regulations Sam? Or are you tied up with something tonight? The only reason I did well on that quiz today is I already knew all that stuff from flying with my dad. I'm going to need help with this, would you mind?"

"Not at all Ally and I don't have anything going tonight. I never mind helping a damsel in distress."

"Okay smartass, give me your address and I'll come over to your place about 7 PM."

We went back to class and Don started going over the titles and regulations, which were extensive. I found the titles and regulations curious and found that there may be a problem with my flying – my eyes. I could use corrective vision, but wondered if I could pass the eye test. The seizure I had had was a one episode thing and my medications were not on the FAA list of banned medications. So I was okay there. I'd have to do little research and ask my doctor.

When I got home I decided warm-up some beef stroganoff that mom had made me and brought over to my apartment. I was in a really good mood, even with the apprehension of maybe not passing the flight physical. Ally showed up about 7 PM and I welcomed her into my apartment. She told me I had a nice place and kept it really nice.

"Sam I think you're going to make somebody a nice wife some day."

"Okay smartass, let's get to the books," I offered her a Coke and I got us both one for we got down to studying.

We both sat on my sofa, s opened up our books, and started going over the titles and regulations. Ally had a working knowledge of what could and could not be done, but needed help with the actual wording of the regulations. She was a quick learner and didn't take long to master the language of the regulations.

We finished studying about 10 PM and she decided to leave. I walked her to the door and then down to her car.

"My you are quite the gentleman aren't you?"

"Just part of my responsibilities as protector of the fairer sex. Just try not to kill yourself on the way home."

"Sam Sanderson, I'd watched that fairer sex comment; a strong wind could probably kick your ass. But thank you anyway and good night."

I'm sure if she put her mind to it, she could kick my ass. She stood a whole head taller than me and was big boned like her father. She could do some damage if she got mad, but I had no desire to make her mad. She was too sexy and pretty for that.

*************

I went to another party the next weekend in between studying and ran into theMad Pack.As I began dancing with different girls that I asked, Brandi Janus came up and cut in. She was thumping and bumping into me every chance she got, as I returned the favor. I was getting weird looks from both Barb and CC. I figured what the hell, they had their chance and I had nothing to feel bad about.

I continued dancing with Brandi, thinking someone else might cut in. As the music slowed down, she did her normal almost standing fuck on the dance floor. She whispered in my ear giving me hell about ravaging Mandy the previous weekend. "She wanted it, so I gave it to her; not my fault."

"So you like fucking, huh?"

"Sure I do, you can't tell me you don't."

"I wouldn't tell you that because you know better first-hand. In fact I want to fuck you tonight lover."

"Well, let's not waste time," as I took her by the hand and led her down the hallway. We found an empty bedroom and she dropped to her knees first thing and fished out my cock. She wasted no time in taking me in her mouth and working her magic. She was a world-class cock sucker and I was willing to let her practice on me. When she had me hard, she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me with her cunt at my face. I start working my tongue on her as she ground her wet steaming cunt onto my face. It didn't take her long to stiffen and come, me drinking down her juices. This must be what the guys talked about when they said "mustache ride." At that particular time I was glad that I didn't have a mustache or she would've pulled out the hair by the roots with her crotch. She slid down, turned herself and impaled herself on to my boner and began a primal grinding that was one of the hardest I ever endured. Barb had done me that hard that one night, but this almost beat that in intensity. I began thrusting up into her and she began sliding herself up and down on my tool. She must've been really hot because it didn't take her long to come, soaking my entire crotch. I filled her full of my spunk and she lay beside me as we were trying to catch our breath.

"I don't know why you always fight this Sammy, we always fuck so well together."

"Brandi you are one fine world-class piece of ass, but I don't like you."

"You don't have to like me to fuck me Sammy. Just let me know when you want me."

"Your sister said the same thing Brandi."

"There's no reason why we both can't have you together Sammy. There's no reason not to do it again."

"We'll see, "I said, as I walked back out to join the party. Saffron, Barb, and CC all looked at me somewhat condescendingly and I just shrugged my shoulders as I started dancing again.

*************

Ground school went well and Ally and I both passed with flying colors. Ally was a big help getting me through navigation and instructing me on how to understand the intricacies of manual navigation and GPS. Her dad took me up my first time in a small single engine Cessna. He had to keep correcting me on creating yaw with the aircraft, getting the tail out of line with the front of the airplane when you're flying, creating in airflow problem and burning too much fuel. I was really getting into the flying and enjoying my time in the air. I dreamed of one day owning my own airplane and flying when I pleased. That was a long way off however; I had to walk before I could run; or in this instance fly.

Ally and I would often fly together with her father and started becoming closer. One night she surprised me by asking to come over to my apartment to watch one of her favorite movies 12 O'clock High.She came over and I got us Cokes and made some popcorn and we put the DVD in two the player. As we were enjoying the movie she surprised me by leaning into me rather snugly, forcing me to put my arm around her. Not that I was complaining at the open signs of affection, I hadn't had much of a social life of late and was willing to reciprocate.

We were enjoying the old movie, which was a surprise to me. Most girls my age don't like old movies, especially war films. She was pushing her rather ample sized 32D breast into my side and provocatively grinding her hip into my side. I was getting all of her signals, not missing these like Saffron and Barb had accused me of before. There was no mistaking her intent and the flags she was throwing up. I just pulled her tighter into me and enjoyed the physical contact. Finally, she took her head off my shoulder and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to kiss me or not dummy?"

"Well if I must," this getting me a playful slap on the face. I bent down and kissed her, which turned in to quite a passionate affair. As our tongues jousted, she began rubbing my already uncomfortable hard on through my jeans.

"Wow Sam, it feels like you got a monster in there. We had better free that thing before you hurt yourself," as she began working my buckle and then unsnapping my jeans. She slid my zipper down and fished out my anxious, aching cock. She had no problems circling it with her large hand and began stroking it like she knew what she was doing. She had a very tender touch as she gave me a very loving, professional hand job.

"Are you going to go off easily?"

"I will if you keep that up, it's been a few months."

"Well I'd ride you right here, but I'm thinking your bed would be more comfortable."

"Frankly, the thought of her riding me right on the couch was kind of hot, but she was right. I got up, took her by the hand, and led her into my bedroom. She wasted no time stripping off her clothes and lying down on the bed spread legged. I looked down at her rather fantastic looking body and noticed a well trimmed forest of brown hair above her already moist looking pussy. She had hips just like Kelly Jo's and nice firm big-nippled tits. She had pencil eraser nipples and her headlights were on high beam. She was already very aroused, as was I. I bowed my head down to kiss her inner thighs starting at her knees, moving my mouth to kiss from side to side. She had the sweetest scent emanating from the junction of her legs that have my mouth watering. As I kissed up her thighs, she spoke out in anticipation saying, "Oh my God, you're really going to do it; you're going to kiss me down there. No one has ever done that before Sammy."

I raised my mouth quick enough to say, "Just lay back and enjoy this Ally; I'll enjoy this as much as you will, "and I plunged my tongue inside her. She tasted almost as sweet as she smelled, with just a hint of saltiness. I sucked her juices as they copiously flowed from her engorged gash. Her lips were an angry red looking protruded skin rose, with the largest clit I'd ever seen on a woman poking out from her hood above. When I began sucking on her clit she was going crazy. I slid 2 fingers into her and easily found her G spot to make her come. She flooded my entire hand with her girl cum and tasted scrumptious. I really did enjoy eating her pussy.

I moved up her body to feast on those gorgeous mounds of hers and began nip sucking her left nipple. She was mewling into my ear, moaning her pleasure. She was one of these women that really got off on having her tits played with. I had no problem accommodating her, playing a game of windshield wiper on her nipples. I had my speed on intermittent as I moved back and forth between her stalwart mounds. She finally grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth up to hers. She then turned and moaned in my ear again.

"Sam, do you have any condoms, I'm not on anything?"

"No I'm sorry I don't, we can always do this another time."

She ran out front and grabbed her purse, running back into the room. "You're not getting away from me tonight Sam; a military brat is always prepared." She reached into her purse and pulled out three different flat foil packages. "Take your pick baby, although I don't think you'll want the lubed one, I'm quite wet enough. Boy, what you can do with that tongue of yours. The word about you around campus must be true."

"I'm not going to ask you what you've heard, women sure have big mouths."

"We're just as bad as guys. You don't brag about your conquests?"

"As a matter of fact no, I don't."

"Good, saves me the trouble of kicking your butt."

"Let's have no violence Ms. Halsey, especially not in bed."

I got the condom on, which was my first time, and lined up with her juicy quim. As I slowly slid in to her warm, tight sheath she moaned into my ear and began a tongue thrusting into my right ear to match the rhythm of our screwing. She matched me thrust for thrust literally pushing her pelvis into my crotch so hard that we bumped bones. This girl was really active and a fantastic lay. It didn't take long for her to come again and I followed suit dumping my load inside the condom. As I got soft she pulled away from me, reached down and stripped off the condom, and carried it into the bathroom, flushing it down the toilet.

"Sorry about the interruption lover, had to ditch the little baby makers."

She climbed back into bed and snuggled with me for a while as we made out. I enjoyed the intimate contact and hated to see her get up, get dressed, and come over to kiss me good night. When she did that, she walked out the door to go home.

Suddenly I felt very lonely being there by myself. I thought about the fact that we hadn't had sex for the first time and thought this might be a beginning of something. I didn't want to get my hopes up and had no intentions of entering a relationship. But life always seems to throw you curves.

Lord only knew what life had in store for me on this roller coaster ride.

To be continued.