Saffron Gets Hit By a Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really okay like that, anyone could come and see you."

My mouth let my brain down again, I wanted to say,

"No, can you get me the blanket please."

But what came out of my mouth was,

"I'm fine thanks daddy, it's healthier like this."

I cursed myself and got on with my lunch.

Mid afternoon daddy was back. He turned to the television on in front of me, I'd been watching daytime TV. I was glad that he came in and immediately asked him to switch it off.

"No, no Saffy, watch this."

He did something at the back of the television then picked up my phone and said,

"Say Cast phone to TV."

I did and my phone replied.

"Which TV?"

Daddy whispered and I said,

"Dining Room."

My phone's display appeared on the television.

"I love you daddy." I said.

"Just one more minor problem Saffy."

"What?"

"I've got to find a way of keeping your phone on your chest, we don't want it sliding down and going between your legs, I don't know if it's waterproof."

I kept my mouth shut and daddy disappeared with my phone again. Two minutes later he was back with a loop of string stuck to the back of my phone. He hung it round my neck and said,

"Job done. Now you can get back into the electronic world that you young people live in."

I smiled and said,

"Thank you daddy."

He smiled back and left and I said,

"Open Facebook."

Daddy left me to master my new way of using social media and catching up on everything that I'd missed. Before I knew it Trisha was coming in through the French Door.

"Hey slut, how are you doing?" Trisha said.

"Not too bad bitch." I replied.

It was then that I saw that she wasn't alone, she'd brought a girl and a boy from college.

"Aaron get out," I said, "wait until I can get covered."

"You stay where you are Aaron." Trisha said. "Aaron's got the photos of you so it's nothing new, and besides, there's nothing here to cover you, and you like people seeing your traffic cones and bald pussy don't you Saffy."

"No I don't, cover your eyes Aaron."

"Saffy, stop being so melodramatic, it's only a human body. I'm sure that Aaron has seen a naked girl before."

"I hate you Trisha."

"And I hate you too Saffy, now tell these nice people exactly what happened to you and how you are now, and then thank me for bringing them."

"Grrrrr. Okay, I'll murder you later Trisha."

"That's my girl."

I started telling my story to Aaron and Liz who were very sympathetic, and as I talked I kept looking at their eyes. Liz's mostly were aimed at my face but I did see her looking down my body occasionally. Aaron on the other hand was the complete opposite, his eyes rarely found my face.

I didn't blame him, if the roles were reversed I'd probably be looking at his cock all the time. As I was thinking that I started to realise that my body was letting me down again. I didn't want to get aroused but I could feel my pussy tingling and getting very wet. And as for my nipples, well, it was a good job that I wasn't wearing a top because they would have bored 2 holes in it by then.

We had a good chat about college and other things and at one point daddy came in as was surprised to see that I had company. I saw him look at my naked body as he asked me if I wanted anything, then he left.

Trisha used that as a reason to start winding me up again.

"You know that Mr. Peterson takes care of her every need don't you, and I mean everything, even her sexual needs."

"No he doesn't." I protested.

"Yes he does, look at the smooth pussy, who do you think got it that smooth, it certainly wasn't Saffy, and a man can't shave a pussy without satisfying that pussy, if you know what I mean."

"Is that right Saffy?" Aaron asked.

"No." I lied, and Trisha knew it, she knows me too well,

"And she got her father to put her bed here and to take the blanket away just so that she can flash Mike and Ian and Roger, that's there houses at the bottom of the garden."

"No I didn't."

"That's not what Mike was telling everyone at lunch break, he said that he waved to you this morning and you smiled back."

"No I didn't."

"Don't listen to her guys, she's only grumpy because she's been found out. Hey Saffy, do you want me to tell Mike, Ian and Roger to come round so that they can get a proper look at you instead of from the gallery? It will stop them needing to borrow some binoculars?"

"Don't you dare, it's bad enough them being able to see me from their houses."

"You love it really Saffy, you're just a natural exhibitionist, that's why your bed is here and you're naked. I bet that it was your choice not to be covered, just so that you can show yourself to everyone."

"No, none of that is true."

"Then why are your nipples so hard and your pussy is dripping? And look at your tits Saffy,"

Trisha turned her head to Liz and Aaron and continued,

"You know, I might just bring some orange and some white florescent paint and paint some circles round each of her tits and then put a cherry on her nipples, make her easier to be seen from the boys in the houses at the bottom of the garden. What's their names, oh yes, I remember, Ian Mike and Roger, you'd like that wouldn't you Saffy.

"No."

"What do you think Aaron, would she make great traffic cones?"

"Hell yeah." Aaron replied.

As Trisha was saying that her hand went to my right tit and gave it a wobble. Then she said,

"Ouch, I think that I've cut my hand on your nipple because it's so hard. Hey guys, you have a go, see if your hand gets cut."

"Noooo. Stop it Trisha, you just wait until I can get on my feet again."

But it was too late, both Aaron and Liz each put a hand on a tit and gave them a wobble.

"Check her pussy guys, am I right or am I right."

"Noooo."

But it was too late again, both Aaron and Liz each put a hand on my pussy and Aaron bent his finger and entered me. I moaned.

"No don't." I pleaded.

"Go on guys, make her cum, she wants you to."

I didn't tell them to stop, but I did see Trisha taking some photos.

One of the 2 hands was finger fucking me and the other was rubbing my clit. Needless to say that I came pretty quick.

"See, I told you that she was a natural exhibitionist as well as a slut. What normal girl would ask her college mates do that to her?"

"I didn't."

"That's not what I heard Saffy. Come on, tell me that you didn't want or need that?"

I stayed silent, I did and didn't want that but I certainly needed that. Trisha has this way of winding me up sexually. Many is the time that I've left her house and had to get myself off as soon as possible, not because I fancy her, because she just taps into the part of my brain that controls my pussy, well try to.

Shortly after that daddy appeared and asked if anyone would like a drink. We all said not but Trisha said that I should have one to keep hydrated. When daddy brought me the baby cup Trisha thanked him and he left.

Trisha helped me drink whilst the other 2 watched.

"So when can we take you for a spin in that chair?" Trisha asked.

"Maybe next weekend, the doctor said 10 days."

"Great, I can't wait to zoom round town with you naked and your legs spread wide."

"Why ARE your legs spread wide Saffy?" Aaron asked.

"I told you, she a natural exhibitionist."

"No I'm not, the doctor said that I have to keep them like that, something to do with them healing in the right place."

"That's what she tells us but we all know the truth don't we guys?"

"It's true, do you think that I want to be on here like this? I'm a young woman and young women just don't go letting everyone see their pussies."

"Unless their name is Saffron Peterson."

"I give up with you Trisha. Liz, did Mr. Reynolds really say that he was going to come and see me? I don't want him here Trisha."

"Yes he did Saffy, he was looking at a photo of you when he said it."

"Oh fuck, I can't let him see me like this, I don't want anyone to see me like this."

"Yet you invited the whole class to come and see you and I'm bringing my boyfriend tomorrow. He can take care of your needs while I video you."

"Stop it Trisha, I didn't invite them, you did."

Trisha saw the annoyance in my face and said,

"Sorry Saffy, I just can't help myself, I do love you."

"I know you do Trisha and it's great you coming to see me, and bringing our mates, it's so boring just laying here."

"We'll keep coming to see you as well Saffy, I'd hate to be in your position." Liz said.

"Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it."

We had a sensible talk for a while then Liz and Aaron said that they had to leave. Trisha stayed for a while and at one point she asked me if I wanted her to ask my dad for the blanket.

"No, don't you dare tell anyone, but it's actually quite nice laying here naked, apart from the casts that is, and I do like men / boys looking at me, it sort of empowers me. Maybe you should try it."

"See I told you so, you are an exhibitionist."

"Trisha, please don't start again, and promise me that you won't tell anyone what I just said."

"I promise Saffy."

She sounded sincere but it wouldn't be the first time that she's promised not to tell, then told. I just hoped that this wouldn't be one of those times.

"I can see that you're tired Saffy, I'll go and come back tomorrow."

"Thanks Trisha, love you."

Daddy came to see me shortly after Trisha left and told me that I shouldn't do too much to start with, that I had to take things slow. Then he told me that tea would be ready in 15.

"Thank you daddy, and sorry but I need a pee."

"Don't be sorry sweetheart we all need to pee. Come on, I'll lift you on the bedpan."

Peeing into a stainless steel bedpan can be a very noisy and embarrassing thing and I had a red face when daddy lifted me off it. When he wiped me with a tissue he said,

"Those damn bedpans have quite a bit of bounce back."

I didn't tell him that it was my juices not pee.

The rest of the night was quite boring. I spent most of it on social media or watching the TV. Daddy had left the remote near my fingers and rigged up a way whereby I can turn a bedside light on and off with a cable to a switch near my fingers.

The only highlight was that I saw Roger in his bedroom and after his light had gone out I was sure that he was looking my way, and I still had my light on. I had a naughty thought of inviting the 3 of them over to let them have a good look at me like Trisha had said.

******

Another embarrassing morning of daddy feeding me, taking care of my toilet needs, washing me, shaving me and cleaning my teeth. I moaned when he cleaned my pussy and when he looked at my face questioningly I nodded my head and he rubbed my clit to an orgasm without us saying even one word. I wondered if that would be a daily event. I hoped so.

It was a Saturday and Trisha was round by late morning, and she brought her boyfriend. Another man to stare at my tits and pussy but I have to say that by then I was sort of getting used to it and didn't get anywhere near as embarrassed.

"See Tom, I told you that she has traffic cone tits." Were the first words that Trisha said.

"Well and good morning to you too Trisha." I said, "Hi Tom, sorry about my lack of clothes, Trisha took the only covering that I had and convinced my father that I didn't need any."

"That's okay Saffron. Apart from those lumps of plaster you look good, much better than I expected after what happened, and after Trisha you have the best body that I have ever seen. I can try to find something to cover you if you like, although I prefer you as you are."

I wasn't quite sure if Tom was complementing my naked body or if he was saying that apart from my limbs, I was looking healthy.

"Did the police catch the bastard who did that?" Tom asked.

"Yes they did, I think that he's out on bail. The bloody police were trying to say that it was my fault because I was using my phone at the time but their tech guys proved that I wasn't."

"It wasn't a copper driving was it?"

"I don't know but I want to go to the court to see him, show him what he's done to me."

"Even if your still naked Saffy?" Trisha asked.

"Trust you to think of that Trisha."

"Hey Tom, next weekend you and me are taking Saffy for a walk in that chair."

"Good, getting out will do you good Saffy."

"You will make sure that I'm covered won't you Tom?"

"Of course I will."

"Saffy's clothing is my job Tom, you just enjoy the view."

"Hey, don't I get any say in this?" I asked.

"Nope, Tom will be pushing you around the park totally naked."

"Very funny Trish, you'll get locked up. They won't lock me up because they'll be able to see that I couldn't do anything about it."

"Except that I would tell them that you were blackmailing me into taking you out naked."

"Bloody hell Trish, you've got a devious mind."

"I know, and that's why you are my BFF Saffy, you like the little tricks that I play on you."

"Does she do this to you Tom? I mean blackmail you to going naked somewhere?"

"No, I'm still working on a way of getting her naked on public somehow?"

"Well if she keeps going on at me like this I'll break her legs when I get better then we can take her out in public all naked."

"No chance girl. Hey, I brought some permanent marker pens with me, I'm going to write on your plasters."

"Please don't write anything rude Trisha."

"Well see. Is 'Traffic Cone Tits' rude?"

"No please don't Trisha."

I knew that I shouldn't have asked her not to it because whenever I did that she just did it anyway, and she did. Right up my left leg.

"Jeez Trisha, what are people going to think?"

"That you've got tits like traffic cones then they'll stare at your tits imagining you on your back on the road. Hey Saffy, before I came here I went into town and to that theatrical shop."

"I daren't ask." I replied.

"Yep, orange and white, I couldn't get and fluorescent white so ordinary white will have to do. You do the white rings Tom and I'll do the orange rings."

"No, please don't guys, my father will get upset."

"No he won't, he'll find it funny just like everyone else who comes and sees you."

There was absolutely nothing that I could do as Trisha and Tom painted orange and white circles round both my tits, but it did feel sort of nice as they did it, I could feel my pussy tingling and my nipple got really hard.

Trisha said that they should have brought a couple of cherries to put on my nipples. Tom asked Trisha if she had any small amber lights that they could stick on my nipples.

They were just putting the paints away when daddy came in with my lunch and saw my tits.

"Oh wow, that's quite funny, they do look a bit like traffic cones and that body paint just makes you stare at them. How easy is it to get that paint off?"

"I'd leave it on for a few days Mr. Peterson, that's a delicate part of her body and you don't want to have to scrub it."

"Good point, I'll wash around them for a few days."

"Would you like us to feed her Mr. Peterson."

"Would you, that would be so helpful, thank you. I see the marker pens have come out, don't write anything too rude will you?"

"No Mr. Peterson."

Trisha and Tom were left with the tray and things got a little serious as they fed me but things got more embarrassing a few minutes later when 2 boys from my class at college appeared at the French doors.

"Hi Saffron," they both said as they looked up between my legs.

"Hi Jack, Alfie, come on in, have a good perv at my body, everyone else is."

"Now now Saffy," Trisha said, "that's no way to talk to Jack and Alfie after they've come here to see how you are."

"You mean to stare at my naked body after you sent them the photos of me." I thought, but said,

"Sorry guys, being like this gets to me at times."

"I can believe that," Jack said, "especially with these 2 jokers taking care of you. I bet that it was one of these 2 that stripped you, took the photos, and did that paint job on your nice tits."

"That would be me." Saffy said, "but Saffy told me to do it."

"No I didn't."

"Come on Saffy, you can admit it, no judging."

"Here we go again," I said, "I'm not even to going to argue with you Trisha,"

"That'd because I'm right, you are an exhibitionist."

"Grrrrrr."

I was silent for a while then I stupidly said,

"So you like my tits Jack?"

Everyone turned and looked at me and I blushed, regretting what I'd said.

"Yes," Jack said, "of course I do, what man wouldn't?"

I felt a little relieved that Jack had diffused the situation. And I looked at him and smiled. He blushed but Trisha saw an opportunity,

"So you fancy Jack do you Saffy?"

"I didn't say that Trisha."

"But you like Jack looking at your tits."

"I didn't say that Trisha. Can you all just go so that I can have a rest."

"You don't mean that Saffy, you're just all tensed up, You just need some relief."

With that Trisha put her hand on my pussy and started rubbing my clit.

"Trisha stop, you can't do that."

"Because I'm a girl, I know, guys, which of you would like to bring Saffy off?"

"Nooooooooo."

"Ignore her, she's just too shy to ask you, Did you know that her father gets her off each morning when he shaves her? Come on guys, if no one volunteers I will have to pick one of you."

None of the guys volunteered so Trisha volunteered Tom, telling him to do as good a job as he does with her.

Tom's hand moved to my pussy and a few minutes later I was cumming right in front of my best friend, her boyfriend and 2 boys from college. I hated myself but what could I do?

Next it was out with the marker pen and Trisha telling Jack and Alfie to write something on my casts. Alfie wasn't very creative and just signed his name, but Jack embarrassed me, Instead of writing on one of the casts I could feel him writing on my lower stomach.

"Hey, stop that, it's a permanent marker." I said, but Jack kept writing.

"What does it say? I asked.

At first no one would say, only laugh, but then Trisha said,

"I like that Jack." Trisha said.

"What does it say? I again asked.

"PLEASE RUB MY BUTTON."

Tom said, trying to control his laughter. Then Trisha grabbed the pen and added an arrow pointing down to my pussy at each end of the words. Then she got her phone out and took a photo. As soon as I saw it I said,

"Bastard. That's permanent ink, it will be there for days."

"That's to remind your father to jill you off each morning."

"He does not." I lied, then when I saw the Trisha was still tapping on her phone I added,

"Don't you dare send that to anyone,"

"Too late." Trisha replied and Tom's Jack's and Alfie's phones all pinged.

"Fuck." I said looking all heartbroken.

"Now I do think that Saffy is knackered, let's go girls and boys, let her rest for a while."

They did, and I was grateful for the peace and quiet. Daddy had often told me that doing nothing was tiring and I'd never really believed him, until now that is.

Anyway, the silence got to me and I dozed off.

I was woken by the sound of something hitting one of the French doors. I looked out and saw a football rolling across the lawn. I stared at it for a few seconds as it rolled into the tall flowers and bushes that daddy grows down one side of the garden. I was thinking,

"Well I can't throw that back."

I knew that it had come from the house at the bottom of the garden because it had happened before, a few times, so I forgot it and said,

"Text Trisha."

I was rewarded with,

"Please speak your message."

"Sorry that I was so grumpy, please keep visiting me. End message."

A minute or so later I was listening to her reply,

"Try and stop me, it's so much fun teasing you. Did you like Tom making you cum, he's good isn't he? Can't wait to get the other boys from college to diddle you. See you tomorrow. Love T. End of message."