Saffron Gets Hit By a Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next we had one of our name calling sessions by text.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Skank."

Trisha ended the conversation with,

"Exhibitionist."

That was the first time that that word had been used in out name calling game and I stopped and thought about it. After a minute or so I started to think that she was right. For all my protests I had actually enjoyed what she, and the others, were doing to me.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a noise outside. I looked out and saw Mike, Ian and Roger, the boys from the 3 houses at the bottom of my garden. I say boys, but they're about the same age as me but no where near as mature.

"Can we have our ball back please?" Roger asked.

"Well I don't know boys, yes of course you can."

"So how come you're naked?" Ian asked.

"That's a long story."

"And how come your tits are orange and white?"

"That's the strange sense of humour of my friend."

"So how do you get washed and err other things?"

"My dad looks after me."

There was a short silence which I broke.

"Guys, I'm going to be here like this for quite a few weeks so don't you go getting any ideas about spying on me will you?"

"No Saffron."

"Go on, get your ball."

The 3 of then turned and went in the direction of the bushes which was out of my sight, but not out of the range of my hearing. I heard,

"See, I told you that she was naked."

"Yeah. I could see right into her hole."

"I thought that she was 18, she doesn't look 18"

"I wish that I'd painted her tits?"

"What was written on her stomach?"

"Please rub my button."

"I'd like to do that and make her cum."

"Me too."

"Me too."

"Have you got any binoculars Mike?"

"My dad has."

"Will he let you borrow them?"

"Yes if I tell him why I want to borrow them."

"Will you tell him the truth?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that he'll want to look at her as well."

"I'm going to borrow my dad's camera, it's got a telephoto lens."

"Can I have copies of the photos Roger?"

"There's the bloody ball."

Ten seconds later the trio were back at the French doors and Roger said,

"Got it thanks Saffron."

"Have a nice day guys, and remember, no spying."

"Yeah right." I heard as they disappeared out of my line of vision.

I knew exactly what they would be doing quite soon, and for some strange reason it didn't worry me, in fact I felt my pussy tingle for a while.

Daddy later fed me and cleaned my teeth and I saw him smiling every time that he looked at my orange and white tits.

"You think that that's funny don't you daddy?"

"You've got to admit that they do look quite cute, with or without the paint."

"You think so? They're not like the ones that I see on the girls in the showers."

"Well I think that they are nice. A lot cuter that your mother's were."

"Thank you daddy."

Again I wasn't embarrassed about talking about my tits with daddy, nor the fact that he was openly looking at them. Maybe Trisha was right.

As daddy was cleaning my teeth his arm gently brushed one of my nipples and I couldn't stop myself letting out a little moan.

"Sorry Saffy, that was an accident."

"I know daddy, but it felt nice."

"I see that one of your friends had been writing on your tummy instead of your casts."

"Yes daddy, I couldn't stop him."

"And is that what you wanted him to do to you or did he do it then write that."

"He just wrote it, I told him that he couldn't do that to me."

"Well you know that I can get rid of your frustration and stress any time that you want Saffy, it doesn't just have to be on a morning. Remember, a stress free girl is a happy girl and happy girls heal faster."

"Thanks daddy, would you please?"

"Now?"

"Yes please."

I watched daddy's hand slide down from my chest to my pussy and start rubbing. As he started something outside caught my eye and I looked and saw Mike in his bedroom watching, and he had some binoculars and Roger was stood beside him.

"Oh gawd." I thought, and the tingling got a lot stronger.

I moaned a couple of times then said,

"That's so nice daddy, can you put your fingers inside me please."

Daddy's other hand moved in and soon I was getting the pleasure of being finger fucked and having my clit rubbed by my own father, and I was in heaven.

As the waves hit their peak I felt my back arch up as I ignored the pain from my limbs, then I sighed and relaxed down.

"That was sooo nice daddy, thank you, I really needed that.

"Anytime sweetheart, anytime."

"Don't say that daddy, even though it's wrong I might just take you up on that offer."

"You can Saffy, in fact it might be an idea to do it twice a day until you can do it yourself, morning and evening. That way you should be more relaxed and heal quicker."

"If you do that to me twice a day I might say that I'll never get better."

"Saffy, I'm only doing it to you to help you get better, no other reason, okay?."

"Daddy, you need a girlfriend."

"I've got you to look after sweetheart, keeping you happy is enough for me."

"But you need to have proper sex, it must have been years for you."

"As I said I've got you."

"But you can't fuck me, well not until I get these damned casts off."

"Like that's ever going to happen you're my daughter and that's wrong."

"Wow, I guess that I did just say that didn't I, ............ and you can."

"Saffy!"

"Okay, okay., you're not going to fuck me."

"No I am not. Making you have an orgasm is bad enough, even if it is for medical reasons."

Had I really just said that I wanted my daddy to fuck me, Jeez, I had, and my pussy was gushing at the thought. What would Trisha say?

The rest of the evening was spent on my phone or watching the TV.

******