Safiya's Initiation

Story Info
Safiya's lesbian initiation by her high priestess mother.
9.6k words
4.43
16.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safiya's Initiation: Lesbian Rituals with her High Priestess Mom!

~

Safiya filled the chicken's water trough with fresh water from her bucket as the chickens milled around her feet, parched from the hot day.

"It wouldn't be so bad if all of you would just stay in the shade." She said to them as they fought for drinking spots. A white chicken, Dolly, hurried after her when she headed for the exit.

"No, Dolly." Safiya said, quickly closing the gate so Dolly couldn't escape. She was a clever one. Well, that was done for now... she would check on the chickens later. It was time for lunch!

As she walked along the stone pathway back to her house, enjoying the crisp spring air, she looked up at the tall stone tower nearby. It looked like Gerald was watching the north wall today. Though they lived out in the wilderness, surrounded by evergreens, there was always a danger that someone might happen upon them and wish to do them harm.

The commune was large enough that it was visible from the air, a smooth patch of green with various white houses amongst the darker green of the forest. Gerald was one of the guards for the watch tower, keeping their commune safe. When he saw her looking, he waved to her. She waved back. Then she headed inside.

The house that she lived in with her mother, the high priestess, was larger and grander than the rest. While it was made from stone like the others, beautiful, brightly colored artwork was painted on the walls and the archway of the entrance. Multi-colored vases were positioned on the front. Safiya took off her outdoor shoes as she entered the home, slipping into her comfortable leather sandals.

"Mother?" She called out.

"In here." She heard her mother answer. She walked into the living room to see Mother reclining on the couch while Ezra massaged her feet. The air inside was nice and cool, Mother had opened the doors leading to the courtyard and the summer breeze that blew in was refreshing.

"Hello, Safiya." Ezra said in his usual gentle voice. Safiya rarely saw the assistant leave Mother's side, although in the evenings sometimes Mother dismissed him for the day when she wanted to be alone with Safiya. Sometimes he slept over on the couch when he and Mother stayed up late to work on plans for the commune. With the adoring way he always looked at Mother, she was sure he would prefer sleeping in bed with her. Or perhaps at her feet like a dog.

Safiya grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl.

"I was just about to make lunch, are you hungry?"

"Starving." Mother said as she looked over at her daughter with a wane smile. They both had long black hair but the resemblance stopped there. Safiya's hair was only shoulder length and normally tied up for the chores she had to do throughout the day.

Mother spent the majority of her day performing rituals and walking around the commune with Ezra, conferring with her officials and the other residents, and thus her hair could afford to be long. Mother was voluptuous and the fact that her hair stopped mid-breast made it very difficult for men and women alike to avoid staring at her chest when she was around. Mother seemed to enjoy the attention, often wearing dresses with plunging necklines or her lavish, ornate necklaces as often as she could.

Safiya hoped to one day look as attractive as Mother, but considering she was already eighteen and was still looking very lean, she had to give up any hope of that.

Safiya peeled the orange and tossed the peel into the waste bin. She offered some to Mother, who took it. She offered some to Ezra who politely declined.

"I think it's time you left, Ezra." Mother said. He bowed low and headed out of the room. Safiya went into the kitchen, eating the rest of the orange. Mother followed behind her.

Mother took a seat at the kitchen table as Safiya got to cooking. She heated up some aish baladi using the frying pan and then cut them open and stuffed some cooked chicken, vegetables and some cheese inside. She put them on separate plates and brought them to the table. She passed Mother her plate and picked up her own flatbread and took a big bite. She was so hungry!

Despite saying she was starving earlier; Mother was looking at the photo of the pyramids. Safiya had lived here in the commune all her life, but Mother spoke often of their ancestral homeland, and how she wished for them to return one day. But this was the only place where they could practice their religion, away from prying eyes. Safiya would have loved to go too, but for a different reason. The commune was small and she was so bored! She yearned to meet new people and learn new things. She had never even seen the outside world! She was very excited for her rite of passage. When she passed it, she would be able to leave the commune for a period of time.

"So how was your day?" Safiya asked, hoping to break Mother out of her melancholic mood. It was successful, Mother started talking about her day. The neighbors were planning on building a bridge across the river nearby so that they could reach the plants on the other side easily. They would have to recruit some residents for the construction. Of course, nothing went smoothly, she said with a tone of annoyance as she picked up her sandwich with her nicely manicured nails and took a bite. The residents were split on the issue. Some did not want the beauty of the lake to be ruined by a large obtrusive bridge while others were eager to make the walk to the other side a lot shorter.

"I wouldn't mind a bridge." Safiya said as Mother chewed, listening. "The plants have been mostly picked over on this side anyways. Too many people performing rituals and making poultices."

She frowned as she remembered something. "It's the four-leaf clover for the April ritual, isn't it?"

"Yes, that's right." Mother said nonchalantly.

"I saw lots of people using the five-leaf." Safiya said.

Mother froze. "Safiya! Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" She said, horrified.

Safiya shrugged. "I only just remembered."

Mother was already standing up, dusting off her hands. "I'll have to make an announcement." She said, shaking her head. She hurried out of the kitchen. Safiya sighed. And it had been such a nice meal too, relaxing and chatting with each other. She wrapped Mother's half eaten wrap in plastic wrap and placed it in the fridge. Finishing her own, she went outside again.

She checked on the chickens again. They were finally resting in the shade of the big oak tree. Safiya went to complete some chores. She did the laundry, then went to check on the solar panels on the roof. Food supplies needed to be checked too, so she could give the checklist to the guys when they went into town.

It was already supper time when Mother returned. "Sit down, Mother. Dinner's almost ready!"

"Smells delicious." Mother said as she went to set the table. She looked tired but happy. Safiya felt tired too.

"You did well today." She heard Mother's voice behind her, low and approving.

"Did I?" Safiya said, distracted. The fish fillets she was cooking were finished and she grabbed oven mitts, taking the clay pot out of the oven.

"Mhm, the others were pleased." Safiya set the table while Mother poured them both a glass of wine.

Safiya arched an eyebrow. "Are we celebrating?"

"In a way." Mother said. Safiya spooned a piece of fish into her bowl along with a potato. She ate a little more before she had a sip of the wine.

"Mm." Mother made little happy noises as she ate. "So good."

Safiya grinned.

After dinner, Mother helped Safiya clean up. She had almost finished her glass of wine, while Safiya's had only drank half. She felt good, a little giddy.

"Come on, what's this? Am I drinking alone here?" Mother teased her. She took both their glasses. "Let's go to the living room."

They went to the carpeted recline and laid down on pillows. Safiya could feel the heat in her cheeks already. It was much cooler down on the ground. Mother took another sip of her wine before she put their glasses on the low table. She took out her flute. Safiya smiled. Mother rarely played anymore. She lay back on the pillow and closed her eyes as Mother played. The traditional, undulating melody was beautiful, and vivid imagery of towering pyramids appeared in her mind, of golden sand that stretched on for miles and miles.

"Did you like that, darling?" Mother said afterwards, brushing the hair away from Safiya's forehead.

"I did." She said. Mother switched songs and continued playing for some time. Safiya took out a book and read while she enjoyed the music. She had missed doing this with Mother. The past few months she had been so busy with the residents, all the rituals for the upcoming spring, new construction plans...she had barely seen her. She rubbed her sore shoulders as she thought about it.

"Looks like someone needs a massage." Mother said, putting the flute away. "Come here."

"It's ok, I just need to stretch it out a bit."

"Safiya." Mother said with a gentle tone, but she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Safiya shuffled over.

"Take off your shirt." Mother said. Safiya obliged and laid down on the carpet face-down. Mother's hands touched her shoulders, gently massaging. Mmmm...that felt good. Mother even massaged her neck for good measure and Safiya felt tingles of pleasure up her spine. She shivered in delight.

"You have a lovely body." Mother said, almost to herself. "A woman now...so beautiful."

Safiya giggled. "Mother." She sat up and put her shirt back on. Mother took another sip of her wine.

"It's so nice and cool here. I want to sleep here tonight." Safiya said.

"My room is nice and cool." Mother offered. "And the bed will be better for your back. Go brush your teeth and then join me."

After she finished getting ready for bed, Safiya went over to Mother's room. Mother was already in bed, wearing only sheer cotton sleepwear. Safiya could almost make out Mother's dark nipples through the fabric, a realization that gave her an unusual sexual thrill. "You're the one who's beautiful, Mother." She said admiringly.

"Why thank you, dear. I have another set of this if you'd like to wear it."

Safiya shook her head.

"You don't have to wear clothes if you don't want to, it's very hot tonight."

Mother turned over her side, giving Safiya a great view of her backside.

"Good night." Safiya said, crawling into bed beside her and turning off the light.

The next day was a busy one. It was Safiya's turn to help tend to the crops in the morning, and then to help make organic makeup to sell for the commune. She was very good at this; she had a knack for telling one plant from another, and often she was allowed to make a monthly exclusive item that she was told would normally sell out immediately online when released.

After work she went home. Ezra was just leaving and waved goodbye to her. She waved back. She could already smell the scent of firewood and food cooking. She went into the house and then into the backyard. "Mother! You didn't have to cook." She said, embarrassed as she saw Mother at the grill.

"Nonsense, you worked hard today, let me feed you." Mother said with a grin. She handed the platter of cooked kebabs to Safiya who took them into the kitchen. Again, there were two glasses on the table and when Mother joined her, she filled them both with a little wine.

Safiya's mouth watered at the spread Mother brought out. A tomato salad, hummus, rice and the aish from earlier today helped complete the meal. She bit into a piece of chicken and marveled at the juicy, smoky flavor.

Mother wanted to know about her day and Safiya eagerly shared the events of her day. After a while, Mother changed the subject.

"So, your initiation ritual is coming up in two days." She said.

Safiya nodded, trying to ignore the knot that suddenly appeared in her stomach. Why'd she have to bring that up now?

"Nervous?" Mother said, reading her expression accurately. "You shouldn't be." She said, putting a hand on Safiya's. "You'll do well, I know it." She smiled and squeezed Safiya's hand.

"Thank you, Mother." Safiya said, squeezing her hand back. They cleared the table and cleaned up before heading into the living room.

"Where do you think I should visit first?" Safiya asked Mother. Mother lay down on the full body cushion and considered it thoughtfully. "You know, I loved New York, but it can be expensive. I spent most of my allowance there just on rent." She said. "I worked as a waitress and could barely afford my tiny place, even with the allowance. But what an incredible place." Mother said, looking off into the open backyard as she reminisced. "All the culture, the people...it was truly incredible."

Safiya moved over so she could lie down on the carpet beside Mother. She knew Mother loved being the high priestess, being in charge, the commune... But how lovely it was to see her loving the outside world too! Safiya yearned to see what Mother saw. Once she left, she was tempted to never return. But she would miss Mother too much.

Mother told her a story about how a police man told her off for feeding the ducks at Central Park, but then they had got to talking and he ended up taking her to dinner and a show. Then they had somehow gone bar hopping and talked until the sun came up. Mother was a great storyteller and it was like Safiya was actually there. She listened with some jealousy, her eyes closed, picturing the places with her own imagination.

She felt Mother's hand on her hair, stroking it. That felt really soothing. She kept her eyes closed. The hand moved down, brushing against her breast briefly. She waited for it to return to her hair but instead it brushed her breast again. She smiled, thinking Mother was playing with her. She opened her eyes just in time to see Mother move in, pressing her lips against hers. She was a little surprised but kissed her back. But this wasn't a normal peck, Mother deepened the kiss, her tongue reaching out to prod against Safiya's lip.

Safiya jerked back, startled. "Mother! What're you doing?" To her surprise Mother's dark shadowed eyes showed a mixture of surprise and hurt. She did not say anything, didn't try to justify her actions.

"I'm-I'm sorry." Safiya blabbered, momentarily at a loss as to what to say. She ran out of the living room and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

When she woke the next day Safiya wasn't sure what was going to happen. She lay in bed for a while but finally got out of bed and left the bedroom. Mother's bedroom door was open. She must have left already. Safiya got dressed and headed out of the house.

All day while Safiya was working she wondered what the kiss was about. Why did Mother look so upset by her reaction? She worked with a few other people in the garden today and helped to rake the soil.

"What's wrong, Safiya?" One of the women named Janice asked.

Safiya shook her head. "Just tired."

Janice nodded. "Why don't you go fishing instead? I'll take over."

"Thanks." Safiya said.

~

The lake was on the other side of the commune, and Safiya decided to take a shortcut instead of walking along the long meandering path. She was almost to the lake, about to pass by the small temple used for daily rituals when she heard angry voices and the sounds of things breaking coming from within. What was going on? She crouched down and hurried over to the side of the temple, peeking through the holed wall. It was Mother! She was dressed in a dark robe, the belt tied loosely around her waist. It wasn't that easy to see through the small holes but Mother had apparently tossed many of the small gold ritual dishes against the wall and their contents had spilled onto the floor. She heard Ezra's voice, more panicked than she had ever heard him. She could see him hunched over a chair, flipping through the ancient ritual book frantically. "Lady Isis, I've been looking through all the instructions, everything is going exactly as it should...aside from what you have mentioned." He stammered.

"Well obviously not everything." Mother said, tossing another dish at the wall with some force. It made a loud clang and pink flower petals flew up into the air before falling to the floor. Mother drank a red liquid from a glass, it was probably wine. She looked over at Ezra, who nodded. "Yes, of course, not everything." He flipped over the page, careful not to tear it.

"It's all here," He smoothed over the page, clearing his throat before reading. "The initiate will come to the high priestess of his or her own free will," he looked up at Mother, who scowled and gestured at him with her free hand to keep reading, "their lust begins the ceremony, to commence from then on at the high priestess' direction, prepared as follows:" He looked over and then said meekly. "Then it lists the rest of the ritual preparations, would you like me to read them?"

Mother shook her head. "No, I know them by heart." She drank heavily from her wine glass again.

"Perhaps, Lady Iris," Ezra tried again, "Young Safiya is simply not ready yet."

Mother grunted begrudgingly.

"There's still tonight." He suggested, seeing her calm down.

Mother laughed ruefully. "You should have seen her face when I kissed her. Disgust." She said bitterly. And then, as if in slow motion, she untied her robe, bearing her body to Ezra. Safiya gasped out loud, and clamped a hand to her mouth. Shoot! Thankfully, Ezra had almost fallen out of his chair, shocked. The poor man, he wasn't ready for the full force of Mother's beauty. Her large, voluptuous breasts with their dark areolas were truly a sight to behold. Safiya stared.

"Tell me, Ezra, is this the type of body that you would consider disgusting?"

Ezra struggled to find words, his mouth opening and closing. "My high priestess...there's no one more beautiful than you, your body is truly the only one worthy of the gods..." He said. Mother was already closing her robe, turning her back to him. She sighed. "Just make sure the ritual is ready for tomorrow night." She walked over to the entrance and slipped on her sandals.

Safiya ducked down as Mother headed down the path back to the commune. Safiya walked in a daze to the lake, where she sat down for a long time. So that was why Mother kissed her yesterday. The ritual said she would want to be with her. Mother's look of deep sadness was burned into her memory. But she didn't feel that way about Mother. She couldn't! And yet...the ritual said she must, otherwise the initiation ceremony could not commence. And that meant she wouldn't be able to leave the commune. Safiya thought about the situation for a long time before she finally started fishing.

A while passed and she had caught a few fish when her friend Kami joined her, also bearing a fishing rod. Kami was tall and graceful; her light brown hair was mid-back length and she had blunt bangs. Safiya thought she secretly looked like an Egyptian princess, and she had been surprised that Kami had not passed the initiation ritual a year ago.

"Your initiation's coming up!" She said, squeezing Safiya's shoulder as a greeting. She put a piece of brown fabric down on the grass before casting. She sat down on the fabric. "You must be so excited."

Safiya grunted. She questioned whether or not to tell her about the kiss, but decided not to. It was too strange.

Kami was looking nostalgic as she recalled her own memory. "To be in the high priestess' presence, one on one...my goodness. Incredible." She played with a strand of her own hair. "Oh, but I guess I shouldn't talk about it." She said, looking over at Safiya, a tone of playfulness.

Safiya shrugged and watched the wind blow ripples across the lake.

Kami looked at her as she nibbled on her lower lip, a dam about to burst. "Ok I'll tell you. All the other girls have done it anyway. You're the last."