Saga of Littown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers

"What now?" asked Jaime. "Another quick stop where you leave us to be ogled by random people?"

"Even better," said Lilith. "Come on, out of the car."

Lilith took her siblings' leashes and led them toward a store. They were out of the more urban and populated area now, and there were fewer people around, but they still got glances or stares from basically everyone.

"Look, Jai," Emily said. "Ice cream! Are we getting ice cream, Lil?"

"Sure are," Lilith said. "Just because you two are annoying, selfish brats doesn't mean I don't love you."

"Yay!"

Emily skipped ahead far enough that she was reined in by her leash. Both Lilith and Jaime admired their sister's magnificent ass as she led them to the ice cream counter.

The girl manning the ice cream station smiled professionally at the family who walked in, while sneakily rubbing her pussy under her apron. They were too sexy a sight not to.

"Welcome," she said. "What can I get you?"

Emily ran her eyes over the various buckets of sugary goodness. She stopped dead when she got to a list of toppings.

"What's that?" she demanded, pointing with a trembling finger.

The girl examined the entry. "Hot cum sauce? Well, it's like hot fudge sauce, only it's cum instead."

"Actually, real cum?" Emily asked with wide, bright eyes.

"Sure is. Fresh-squeezed daily, and kept at a perfect, delicious temperature." The ice cream girl pointed to a certificate on the wall. "And it's certified organic."

"Em, you're not getting cum," Lilith said. "You don't know where it's been."

"There's a certificate, Lil," Emily said with exasperation. "And it's organic. That means it's healthy. I'm a growing girl, I need my vitamins."

"Alright, alright. Get whatever you want."

"Ok! I'll have... vanilla ice cream, I think. Don't want to overpower the tasty, tasty cum. And lots of cum sauce on top."

The girl smiled. "An excellent choice. It'll have to be in a dish rather than a cone, though. Is that ok?"

Emily nodded. As if she even cared what it came in.

Jaime got a cone of triple-chocolate-minty-peanut-butter-fudge-swirl-explosion, since it had the most things in its name. Lilith got a cone of devil's tracks, which seemed to be a reference to the little chocolate cups in it.

The three of them sat down at a picnic table outside to enjoy their treats. They attracted a fair amount of business for the ice cream shoppe just by sitting out in front of it, since it gave people an excuse to leer at the super-hot, mostly naked teens.

"Eat some of your ice cream too, Em," Lilith chided. "Not just the cum."

"Yes, mooommm," Emily said.

"Don't take that tone with me."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll... spank you or something."

Jaime waved his hands quickly. "And you'll spank her. Not or."

"Oh right, good call." Lilith eyed her sister. "Behave yourself, and I'll spank you later."

Emily, right on the verge of acting up at the promise of a spanking, went back to licking cum off her spoon. "Dammit, Jai. Don't help her. I almost got a public spanking out of the deal."

"Yes, but there's quite a crowd forming around us, and some might construe a public sister on sister spanking as being somehow incestuous."

"You and your damn logic," Emily said.

The two younger siblings kept eating their ice creams in ways that inadvertently gave their spectators ideas. It wasn't their fault that licking and sucking at their frozen and/or gooey treats was rather suggestive.

Lilith, on the other hand, felt a bit irritated at being crowded like that. She stood up and turned away from Jaime and Emily before addressing the people watching them.

"Don't you assholes have anything better to do?" she asked in a perfectly calm and reasonable tone. However, her eyes flashed bright red as she spoke, and her teeth caught the sun in a way that made her look like she was about to tear someone's head off with her jaws. The members of the crowd dispersed, with the wiser amongst them sprinting for their cars and peeling out of the driveway.

"Wow, you're super convincing, Lil," Emily said. "How'd you get them to all run away in terror like that?"

"It's all in your delivery," Lilith said smoothly. "Now eat up. We shouldn't stay too long."

Jaime tried his best to hurry up, but after a few more licks, his ice cream burst and splattered all over him. His bare skin was covered in dripping chocolaty goodness. He looked at the remains of his cone with a sense of betrayal.

"Honestly," Lilith said. "I didn't grab enough napkins for that kind of mess. Couldn't you have been more careful?"

"It exploded," Jaime said defensively. "My ice cream just exploded in my hand."

"Well duh. 'Explosion' was right in the name. What did you expect?"

"Thought it was just a name," Jaime said a little sulkily. "Like, your ice cream doesn't really have anything to do with devilishness, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Nothing at all."

"Don't worry, guys," said Emily. "I got this."

Emily set her spoon down, then crawled on top of the table. She started licking dripping ice cream off her naked brother. After a moment, Lilith shrugged and joined in. After all, Jaime wasn't getting in her car in such a messy state.

Jaime's super sexy sisters licked him all over. It kind of tickled, but it was also amazingly hot. Especially when they both met at his cock. Emily and Lilith licked and sucked at his shaft from both sides. Occasionally their tongues touched accidentally, or they paused their cleaning to briefly make out. Overall they did a spectacular job tidying him up.

"Alright, you two ready to go?" Lilith asked.

"I'm ready," Jaime said.

"Me too," Emily concurred. "I finished all my cum. I've just got boring old melty ice cream left."

They got back in the car. Since Emily hadn't been fucked in basically an eternity, she slid her pussy onto Jaime's cock and snuggled into his lap for the ride home. She felt much better once she was all filled up with brother-cock.

Lilith took Jaime and Emily's leashes off once they got home. She took Jaime's collar too, but Emily opted to keep hers on. Lilith then took off again while her siblings went inside.

"Well that was quite an adventure," Emily said. "We should do crazy, sexy things like more often."

"I think you'll find we do lots of crazy, sexy things," Jaime said. "Like, that's quite literally all we do."

"You and your logic. What do-" Emily stopped and cocked her head. Her sexual sixth sense was tingling. "Someone's fucking," she announced.

"Um... ok? But-"

"Shh."

Emily slunk forward and waved at her brother to follow behind her. They crept through the house, and before long they were able to hear sounds confirming Emily's declaration.

Their parents were in the living room. Christine, their mother, was bent over the arm of the couch. Krissy, their aunt/daddy, was slamming her from behind with the cock that she had even though she was a girl otherwise. Clearly neither of them expected their children to show up and catch them doing their super-dirty incest fucking.

"That's so fucking hot," Jaime whispered.

"Fuck yeah it is," Emily whispered back. "Do you think if I went over and stuck my ass out at her, Aunt Krissy would pound me like she's doing to Mom?"

"I think that plan lacks a certain amount of subtlety and cunning. I'd keep working on it if I were you."

Emily nodded disappointedly. "Yeah, you're probably right."

Jaime started stroking his cock without even thinking about it. Emily did the same to her pussy. They stopped immediately once they realized what they were doing. They shouldn't be masturbating themselves while watching their hot parents fuck; that was just wrong. Instead, they switched off and Emily jerked her brother while he fingered her. That was a much sexier and more sensible arrangement.

Eventually Jaime decided they'd watched for long enough. He tugged at Emily's arm.

"Come on. Let's go up to my room."

"But I wanna watch some more."

Jaime didn't want to argue, so he didn't. He simply picked his sister up and slung her over his shoulder, then proceeded up to his room.

"Oh nooo," Emily said with a giggle. "I'm being abducted."

She pretended to struggle, which mostly just meant rubbing her naughty bits against her brother. He slapped her ass a few times until she calmed down.

"So," Jaime said. "What shall we do?" He tossed Emily onto his bed and admired the view of her pretty pussy between her splayed legs.

"Gee, I don't know," Emily said as she pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the floor. "Whatever could we possibly get up to while we're naked and alone in a bedroom?"

"Well," Jaime said, acting as though he was giving the problem serious thought, "I suppose I could crush your cunt until your ovaries turn to mush."

"Mmm."

"Or I could annihilate your asshole until you need a doctor's note excusing you from sitting down in class tomorrow."

Emily's eyes rolled back as she experienced a mini-orgasm just at the thought of such lovely, romantic activities. "We've got loads of time," she said. "Why not do both?"

Jaime grinned. "Both it is."

Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers