All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 08'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this chapter of the Saga of Littown. I am glad you shed some light on Lilith's backstory. I know you have lost some interest in this series but this is the series that brought you to my attention and I have love it from the start and it started me reading your other stories. I hope you will add a new chapter once I a while just to keep the laughs up.

Daywisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for bringing my favourite series back!

I know and fully understand that you lost interest/drive for this series but it remains my all time favourite LE series! It pack everything from real love, real emotions, real drama, to wildly fun encounters, practical thinking and completely "sound" solutions, mind boggling sex of various descriptions, to simply wonky comedy made of pure gold that never fails to deliver. After reading this chapter I now really hope you'll continue this series even if on non-regular basis, it's too good to simply let it waste away. Giving Lilith more flashed-out background and expanding on E&J's fetishes and circle of friends gives you great room for future escapades full of depraved sexual fun and that nasty incest-love that totally never happened.

5* as always and hopefully it'll be less than 9 month for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multi-tasking

It is difficult to laugh and masturbate at the same time. But that is what you make me do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably the funniest thing I've ever read

Honestly, between Forever and Ever and this series, I'm no longer sure which is the best thing you've ever written. Littown is a top contender for Funniest Thing I've Ever Read, and I've never seen any other story that actually described pregnancy. 5 stars for every chapter, say I!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Also, this series is the only story on this website with the homing butt plug tag, which I find simply preposterous. Good on you!

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Sexual Xanith.

Congratulations on creating a sexual Xanith.

If you ever feel like writing more do so. We absolutely loved it.

Thank you for the great story,

Tanhors and family.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME Always one of my FAVORITES

I must admit I do get confused how they can walk to school and no one notice.

So many interesting grouping.

The newest twists with the demons.

What happened with the no pregnancy ring? Did he cum in any of the volleyball girls? NO mention of the ring.

Looking forward to another chapter.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME Love every chapter.

Amanda & Emily are amazing.

Wish I could move to Littown.

Any trailers for rent?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago

"Exactly. I only have a chance at an incest, here. Whereas if I wait and carefully invest the opportunity, I can guarantee many incests in the future."

I'm pretty sure that's the single funniest paragraph I've ever read in my life. God, I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES