Saga of Pointed Hills Church: Lucas

Story Info
Pastor gets release and healing!
1.5k words
4.14
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as Lucas enters his office on a very quiet Tuesday morning. The last few months have been rough on my boss. After coming home from a major fund raising meeting one evening, Lucas at the young age of 45 had a stress related event that caused him to take off for 3 months.

His wife Holly ran off with their adopted son and each of their three daughters were in various states of trouble. Jael was having an affair with Lucas's college mentor, his middle daughter Jada was in a lesbian relationship with a model and his youngest Mya just eloped with a Mormon. The whole 2022 year was needless to say not a very happy year for him.

My name is Bailey. I just started as Lucas's new executive assistant a month before all of these things went down. As a single mom I thought it was so wonderful how the church helped heal my boss by giving him the remainder of 2022 off and sending him away on a retreat for pastors. So I ran his office in his stead through emails and texts between us while he was away. I really started feeling close to Lucas as more then just a boss.

I stand about 5'3" and am 27 years old. My strawberry blonde curly hair is natural despite my light ebony skin. My prostitute mother says my father was a red head Irishman but since she died from a drug over dose when I was a teen I am not sure what to believe? My eyes are a light green. My body can only be described as full figured and curvy in all the right places. My 44E chest and Jennifer Lopez booty cause many men to turn their gaze my way. Lucas never looked at me as anything but gentlemanly that was until he returned from his sabbatical.

Lucas's normal clean shaven face had a well trimmed beard at the neck. His flat top hair was grown out to the point he looked like a straight 90's George Michael minus the biker jacket. He still looked fit physically but the life seemed drained from him. He said hello to me and then did a double take when he saw how I was dressed.

That day I was wearing a tight form fitting dress that showed a little too much cleavage and stopped about 6" from my knees. It had a leopard skin pattern on it. I was out late the night before with my girl friends and was barely to work on time that day. I was worried I would get in trouble when Lucas came close to me and a smile came to his face, as he looked at me up and down as I sat behind my desk.

Lucas chuckled as he left his office door open behind me and went inside. I was busy writing up his preaching schedule for the new sermon series that month when I kept hearing the rapping on his keyboard stop and Lucas audibly exhaled his breath a few times. Not thinking anything of it an hour later Lucas called me into his office.

I sat down beside him, my note pad and pen in hand, ready to take down whatever he needed me to do. Lucas looked me up and down slowly as we sat with in less then a foot from each other when he placed his hand on my bare thigh.

"God has surely blessed us, Bailey, hasn't he?" Lucas asked me.

"Yes he has" I say.

Lucas lifts his hand off my very warm thigh and dictates an outline for the next Sunday's sermon, which I copy word for word short hand. As I look over and review his outline I look over my pad and see a very large bulge in Lucas's khakis.

Lucas looks into my eyes and then follows where they are focusing on and turns red in embarrassment. "I am so sorry Bailey. I have not been around woman as lovely as you in a very long time. I don't know what to say of myself but take it as a compliment!"

Behind my writing pad I lick my lips and I wiggle in my seat. Having not been with any man since my daughter's father, I too have been lacking in the sex department. Giving Lucas my best innocent yet, grateful look I tell him, "No I completely understand," as I move my small right hand up his thigh and tug on his thick cock through his khakis.

"Maybe in a jester of good stewardship I can help you with that?" I make a point of giving Lucas my sexiest smile. Lucas shakes his head no but I have already worked his belt loose and slide my warm ebony hand into his khakis. I grab hold of his monster cock.

At this point I am on my knees in front of his large office chair as I spread his legs apart and fully expose his 10" cock and large trimmed balls. I begin to lick his shaft up and down while I rub his balls in my other hand. Lucas lets out a groan when I take the head of his cock in my mouth.

I jerk him from the base as I slowly work my throat into taking as much of him as I can in my small mouth. I look him deeply in the eyes and Lucas just about swoons when he sees my large lips with his cock half way in my mouth.

All the sudden we hear a knock on his door. I pull him towards me and I get under his large executive desk. Knowing I cant be seen, I continue sucking on his cock. Before he looks up at the Senior Pastor Bill welcoming him back, I drop my top down and have him slide his cock up and down my large breasts as I continue to blow him.

Bill understands that Lucas is busy and can't stand up and Lucas plays it cool keeping his voice as even as possible. Lucas pauses twice as I deep throat him as far as I can go. His large hands are on the back of my head. Bill soon leaves and I feel his cock grow in size in my mouth. I increase my speed and soon Lucas is blowing a huge load of cum deep inside my throat. I lift off his cock and two squirts cover my chin and breasts.

Lucas looks down on me in amazement and thanks me so much. For some reason he has all this energy and spirit he hasn't had in a very long time. Lucas kisses me open mouth and helps me clean up. Then Lucas proceeds to start writing out his sermon with a furious vigor I had never seen before.

What I thought was a one time thing became much more. The following weeks and months Lucas's mood and life began to almost turn around on the spot. His now ex wife Holly was giving him hell but after a few days of us "working together," Lucas felt he could get through anything.

For example, when Lucas entered my pussy for the first time with his 10" cock, he rocked my world. I was sitting on his desk on a Thursday while he ate me out. By this time Lucas told me not to wear any panties to work. And as instructed I had my skirt hiked up and my legs spread, waiting for him that morning. Lucas came in, locked the door, turned on the sound dampener in and outside our offices and came to me between my thighs where he proceeded to worship my womanhood.

My brown, wet bald pussy by now craved his mouth on it. His tongue was doing wonders when I pulled him away and demanded he stop teasing me and finally fuck me. Lucas stood up and dropped his pants and boxers. His cock was hard and pointing at my sex. He pushed his office phone and planner on to the floor and laid me back as he entered me. Slowly he pumped into me. He pushed my legs up past my shoulders and pulled my butt towards him so he could go deeper in me.

Lucas became an absolute animal as soon as he was inside me. After he got in a good rhythm I had him stop so he could bend me over and take me from behind. Lucas entered me roughly. Grabbing my breasts underneath me, Lucas drove into me like a man possessed. Lucas practically held me standing up and raised me up and down on his cock as he fucked me. I could feel him growing larger inside me. My own sex was squeezing him as I could feel it before he groaned loudly and I cried out as his sperm entered my cervix and we both came together. Lucas held me to him with him still standing and me in his arms. I could feel his cock soften and a faint pop came out of my womanhood when his flaccid cock left me and a trail of his seed dripped out of me.

Lucas and my life almost at this point improved over night. While no way would the church let us date we were committed to our on going working relationship. As part of that I agreed to help Lucas confront Holly. That will be another told later.