Pointed Hills Church 01: Jael

Story Info
Pastor's daughters discover sex and loose their innocence.
1.8k words
4.28
12.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 25 years of service the Senior Pastor of a large mega church in Harford County, Maryland was stepping down and his Executive Pastor and protege Louis Ergo was stepping into his place. Louis was in his early 40's and he and his wife Holly had started having children while he was in seminary.

Their three daughters Jael, Jada and Maya all were blonde, fit and voluptuously beautiful. Height wise they were on a sliding scale from oldest to youngest where each sister on down, while beautiful got curvier and shorter. All three daughters of their parents union surpassed their dark haired mother in every way, making their mother very jealous and spiteful of her children. So much so that the year before her husband took over the lead pastor ship she pushed and whined for them to adopt a child from Africa. 6 months later 18 year old Henry joined their family. No one knew what was really going on until everything fell apart and Louis was forced to resign and take a pastor ship out of state. This is Jael's story.

Jael attended a Christian College out of state on the mountains of Western PA called King College where both her parents were alumni. A gifted student Jael struggled with biology. Even the non majors biology she was in frustrated her and the crisis began when she failed her Spring mid term and her scholarship came into jeopardy. Jael stopped in to see her professor.

Professor Katz was a good teacher who had been tenured at Kings College for about ten years. He stood 6ft tall and and had an athletic build with close cropped hair and a light stubble on his face. Students loved him. It was with all this in mind that Jael made an appointment with him on a late Friday afternoon after all the support staff went home.

Jael jogged up the steps of the Creation Science Building wearing her soccer practice uniform of sneakers, low cut ankle socks, and Under Armour jersey and shorts which enhanced every curve of her young body. Jael came into the Biology Offices, where she found the outer offices dark and the only light came from the open door of the waning sunlight of Professor Katz office.

Jael peaked through the open door and found Dr. Katz sitting at his desk grading mid terms. His sport coat was off and his shirt sleeves were rolled up showing his muscular physique. Tattoos covered his lower arms. Along the inside of his forearms showed a Celtic cross on his left arm and a snake twisted around a staff his right arm. His open shirt collar showed tuffs of chest peaking out against his taught firm chest.

Dr. Katz looked up and saw Jael in his doorway. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled up in a loose ponytail on top of her head. Dirt covered her cheats and lower legs from the athletic field. The way her womanly curves filled out her uniform, left little to Dr, Katz's imagination. Strong legs lead upwards to large thighs and a firm ass cheeks that peaked out of the bottom of her shorts. Her shapely hips and ass was all she inherited from her bitch of a mother she liked, where her full DD chest came from the women on her father's side.

Dr. Katz had a smile on his face as he said hello to Jael and motioned for her to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. Jael moved slowly, her hips swaying as she walked to sit in the chair. She had her hands in her lap, but forgetting how short her shorts were she had her legs spread out showing Dr. Katz a good teasing look at her nearly see through pink thong, without even knowing she was doing it. Closing her legs she asked him, with a pleading look on her young face...

"I came to talk about my mid term grade."

"I figured as much. I gave you the best grade I could. But in all fairness to my other students I couldn't go above an E. Even that was generous."

Jael was close to tears..."I don't know what to do? I studied very hard but Latin and science terms confuse me and don't make any sense?"

"Well in that case I think I can come up with some related extra credit that you could do after class?"

Jael's eyes brightened and she jumped up in excitement. Dr. Katz enjoyed how her sports bra barely contained her jiggling breasts.

She asked. "What do I have to do?"

Dr. Katz looked on her with love in his eyes as he told her, "from now on call me Paul when no other students or staff are around." Jael nodded her head with enthusiasm and reached across his desk to shake his hand and say, "Glad to meet you Paul!"

Paul returned her hand shake firmly. Standing up while still holding her hand lightly he guided her around his desk and had her sit in his lap. Jael didn't feel anything wrong following Paul's directions. She felt safe in is lap and his muscled thighs reminded her of her father's.

Paul put one hand on her left thigh, feeling how smooth and firm it was while another held hand her by her chin as she looked into his green eyes of his rugged face. He smelled of pine mixed with Phoenix Axe body spray.

Jael squirmed playfully in his lap. Jael felt something poking her between her butt cheeks, which caused her to giggle as it slightly tickled but felt good right where it was at the same time. The poking thing got harder the more she shifted around in his lap. A slight sigh escaped his lips.

Paul said, "remember the 2nd unit about hormones of the human body?" Jael nodded her head eagerly. "What hormone is part of a female sexual life?" Paul asked her as he ran his hand along her inner thigh as he kissed her forehead. "Estrogen"...Jael said in a soft dreamy voice. Her hands naturally caressing his chest.

"No...," Paul said. "Try again."

Jael said "Progesterone?" Paul rubbed her across the front of her panties, which were very damp to the touch.

"Good..." Paul said. "And what does progesterone do?" Jael rocked into his rubbing fingers.

"Progesterone enhances the uterus in preparation for pregnancy."

"Yes. In what ways?"

"I don't know?"

"Let me show you?"

"Yes Paul, please," Jael squirmed some more and let out an audible cry when Paul removed his fingers from the front of her shorts.

Paul lifted her up and sat her on the front of his desk, shoving mid terms aside on the floor. He stood up and held her as he kissed her lips fully. Jael returned his kiss, with slowly growing feelings of wanton desire. Jael is not sure what or how they got there but the next thing she remembers is her uniform top and sports bra were hanging off his chair and her bare breasts were in his rough caring hands and mouth.

Jael leaned back on the desk as she pushed ed her chest towards Paul. Between her legs felt like she had peed herself but her belly was full of butterflies. And she was very excited, with a feeling like she was about to score a winning goal.

Paul caressed and fondled her full breasts. He played Jael like a flamingo guitar. Paul worked his way down her taut young body and found she was very willing to be free of her uniform shorts and pink thong. Paul eased her legs apart to show a large lipped vulva covered in fine blonde hair that was very wet and leaking upon his desk mat.

Paul knelt in front of her and ran his tongue between her pussy lips. Jael nearly screamed in pleasure. Paul continued to use his whole mouth on her pussy. His first pass across her small clit sent shivers down her spine and traveled up and through her pencil eraser nipples, which stuck erect and very sensitive. Jael held her breasts in her hands as if seeing them for the first time and marveled at what they were doing. As she massaged them and just for kicks squeezed her nipples, she felt her pussy contract in it's yearning for an unknown feeling.

Paul felt her pussy begin to relax and contract and knew she was more then ready for him. Easing down his khakis off his throbbing 9" cock almost hurt. Paul pulled Jael closer to the edge of his desk and lined himself up with her moist opening.

Jael had no clue what Paul was doing. All she knew is she liked it. Never actually looking at the boys of her school she only looked up to the men she knew at church and college. Jael trusted Paul as he guided his cock at the entrance of her virgin womanhood. He poked passed her large engorged lips and felt the heat rolling off her wet sex. He moved back and forth going a little deeper each time until he was halfway in and never found her hymen. He slowly thrusted in and out of her tight 20 year old pussy.

Jael looked into his eyes in lustful want. She didn't know what Paul was doing and frankly didn't care. All she knew is it felt good. Jael lost her hymen long ago when she became very active in year round sports. Now that she knew the rhythm Paul was keeping, Jael made a point of meeting his thrusts with her own, as she spread her long legs and wrapped them around his strong waist, pulling his cock further inside herself.

All of the sudden Paul stopped thrusting and pulled out of her pussy. Jael whimpered at the emptiness she felt without his cock. Paul stood her up and leaned her against the desk. Her bubble butt pointing towards his cock, wet with her juices. He spread her ass cheeks and entered her pussy from behind. Jael loved how full she felt again and how different it was being fucked from the rear.

Jael began to feel a fuzziness come from inside. She never felt this way before and it scared her but she felt deep inside that she would like where this feeling was going. She could feel Paul's cock get bigger as it pumped into her. Jael just naturally started sighing that grew into loud moaning as she arched her back and pushed back against his manhood.

Paul was really pounding into Jael. Never had one of his students held out cumming this long. Paul almost thought he had finally met his match when Jael's pussy started to contract around him and she started moan louder and louder. Paul reached around her and flicked her small sensitive clit and that drove her over the edge she was afraid of. Paul pulled out and Jael exploded all over his desk, squirting cum into him and all over her legs.

Paul couldn't hold it much longer. Paul moved Jael to her knees and she willingly took his cock in her mouth. Paul sawed in and out a few strokes and came the hardest he ever had before.

Get Outlook for Android