Saga of Raven - Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Does this feel good Raven?

Yes Jess. It feels amazing.

Your nipples are hard Raven. Are you getting wet?

Mmm..., yes.

I want to kiss you and play with your body Rave, like this.

Jess held my breast firmly and slid her fingers up to pinch and lightly twist my nipples while kissing my face lightly. I opened my mouth to seek hers out while moaning yes to her.

I was dripping. My longest crush and desire has been to possess my gorgeous friend Raven and now she was under my complete control. I had to be sure and firm as not to scare her or lose her. I covered her open mouth with mine and slid my tongue over hers while continuing to work her nipple and tits to get her wetter. When I felt her tongue seek mine I grasped hers with my teeth then sucked her tongue in my lips. I let one tit go and held her face with my hand and caressed her close to my face cooing to her and raining kisses and loving words over her. Raven melted in to my touch.

I was soaking now. Feeling Jessica's mouth on mine, her words, her intoxicating smell, her hands on my face and over my lips, my nipples being aroused, it was all too much and yet not enough. She was making love to me and I wanted it to go on forever but my body wanted more. I was hungry for her tongue and used mine to feel her lips and draw her deeper in to my mouth. My nipples wanted more and my hips were slowly moving in little circles. I moaned to her.

I disengaged our kiss and left our saliva on both our faces. Her moaning spurred me on and I moved down her body and crushed her tits together and her nipples out and touching so I could capture them both in my mouth. As I clenched her dark round half inch long nipples in my teeth I let my tits graze her face. Her back started to arch when my mouth went to work on her nipples and I then slid my hands down her rib cage to her tummy and I played with her deep cavern of a belly button.

"Does it feel good Rave? Do you like how I make your nipples feel? Do you like how my hands feel on your body and over your tummy? Am I making you wetter lover?"

"Oh god, yes Jess. Everything you're doing feels amazing. Don't stop, keep going." My body is buzzing with anticipation and I can't wait to see what she wants next.

"Are you wetter?"

"YES!" I tell her with no shame and only desire and getting wetter.

"You're going to let me please every inch of you? Show you what an orgasm feels like?"

"YES!"

"You're going to be my compliant lover and do what I say?" I want her to feel the weight of what we are going to be doing so she will want more.

"Yes Jess. What should I do? Mmm..."

"Suck my nipples Rave. Please me like I'm pleasing you. Feel my tummy and skin next to yours. I want to go slowly lover so you can enjoy and experience all there is. Your skin is so soft and you smell and taste so delicious baby. I've always envied the looks you get and how exotic your long dark pussy lips hang down. Your dark soft skin, your long pointy nipples, round firm ass, the depth of your ass's cleft and intoxicating smell of your womanhood Rave drive me crazy. Turnover on to your tummy Rave and stay relaxed (I can hear her suppress a little sob as she lies on her tummy). Are you all right baby?"

"Oh god Jess. No one has ever said anything to me like that about my body. I've always been embarrassed and thought I was a freak with my labia being so long. To me the curves you think are hot make me feel plump and I can't stand the way I smell. You and Michael smell divine. Oh my god Jess that feels so good."

With her on her tummy I kneel between her legs and reach up to her neck to massage her while laying most of my body to hers with the lightest of pressure. "Raven, you are so sexy you don't even know how men and women drool over you. I want to show you how to enjoy the attention and feel wanted and desired. I want to touch you everywhere so you know what a lovers touch should feel like. I want to make your body sizzle with pleasure and know what an amazing sexual being you truly are. I am going to play with and own every inch of you Rave so you will finally feel what your body can give you." With these words I press my body to hers and slide my nipples along her spine. I move my hands up and down her body while I slide my knee between her legs. I feel the slickness of her amazing pussy lips and her cunt leaking her nectar. "You are mine to be used in any way I want Rave. Tell me you want it"

"Oh Jess! Your body next to mine feels so sexy. Yes Jess, I want you to do what you will with me. I want to feel everything I've been missing." She has touched my body like it has never been touched before. I want to know what I have been missing all my life. That it is my best friend seems only right as she knows me better than my husband and it is the least like cheating that I feel right now. I want her to possess me.

Our bed is next to the table and I tell her to move to it. I keep her on her tummy and apply more oil while opening my bedside drawer and grabbing some toys. I hold her wrists together in one hand and slide all the way down between her legs and start to kiss and lick her ass while grasping one of her dark cheeks in my hand. I smell her muskiness and the cleft of her ass demands my face be crushed between them. I breathe in her scent while flicking my tongue over her asshole and gently probe in to her oh so slowly. Her downy pubic hair is copious and sexy on her, I am thinking of what to do with it. I drop my face so my nose is burrowed in her asshole and feel my tongue part those long delicious pussy lips I have been dying to taste for years. Her cunt is leaking juice all over my bedspread and I suck up as much of her cum from her pussy as I can. I release her wrists and bring my hands to her ass and spread her cheeks as wide as possible. I hear her moan as I dig deeper in to ass and cunt working to suck, nibble, lick, swallow and smell as much of my delicious Latina cum slut as I can. I want her to feel all women so she will be completely mine.

I feel the air over my ass as Jess holds my ass cheeks spread, I feel her nose dive in to my actual anal passage while her tongue enters my pussy, she penetrates my asshole with her nose and my pussy with her tongue over and over and I am undone with lust and she keeps sucking my clit and vagina lapping up my sopping wet pussy. I have never felt so accepted and adored. I never knew how glorious it would feel to allow myself to be fully explored. I felt passion and desire and I wanted her to use me fully. When she told me to turn on to my back I grasped her face and kissed her deeply smelling and tasting me on her. Jess had me pull my knees up to my chest and she attacked my spread pussy. Jess was sucking my juice from my vagina and holding my pussy lips with her lips and teeth. It felt like nothing I ever knew and when she started to flick and nibble my clitoris with a purpose I was on the verge of exploding when she pushed two fingers in my pussy and started to rub my cervix. The pressure and movement of her fingers on my cervix combined with her mouths directed focus on my clitoris caused my legs to start shaking and a warm buzzing to start throughout my entire body until my pussy poured liquid and my clitoris exploded and I was a quivering rag doll spent and awed and crying with love, affection, and desire for my lover Jessica.

I was shaking and Jess wrapped her arms around me and held me in a spoon position cooing and kissing me and petting me. She was telling me how hot and sexy and amazing and awesome I was to her. She told me there was more to show me and that she wanted to tell Michael how I blew her mind and made her dream a reality. I was still shaking and my body was still tingling when we started to drift off and enjoyed the comfort of our closeness and womanhood.

12