The Queen

Story Info
A Futa maid seduces her employer, and takes control.
20.4k words
4.62
61.5k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword.

Hey, everyone! Westfjordian here. This story is a bit different, from my other two stories, on here. It's the first part of a series, commissioned by anonymous, and while it's not my usual fair, I decided to go for it. It features a gorgeous, tall and thick ebony Futa goddess, who has a huge cock. And I mean huge. She also has a juicy pussy, hiding behind her heavy balls.

Our seven foot, Futa protagonist, is extremely dominant, while her little, white boyslut, is a submissive, five foot four waif, who is so shy, and socially awkward, that he might as well be on the spectrum.

I think it might be best, to simply ignore everything you know about the human body, and this thing we call reason, before you dive into this story. It's not meant to be taken very seriously.

So, to clarify, this story features a very dominant Futa, some coercion, her submissive boy, very rough fucking, bondage and smothering. She's going to fuck him while he's passed out from pleasure, too. There will be some cigar smoking, excessive cum, cum eating, cock addiction, and pet play. And a little bit of humiliation, but nothing too bad. She adores her sweet pet, after all.

Also, I am not a native speaker, so there may be some mistakes in here, and I apologize, for missing them, and I humbly ask for your patience. Thank you.

And, as always, all those who engage in sexual activities, are off age.

The Queen

"Hello, there, dear Fantasyland fans! I'm Cleo, the wife of the creator of this game, Charles Lansing. Since news of his marriage surfaced on the net, the forum has exploded with questions, about the whole affair. I have decided, that it would be a good idea, if we came out with the whole story, ourselves.

I suppose I should start by telling you a little bit about myself, before I go into the story. My name is Cleopatra 'Cleo' Adelakun, and I am a descendant of the Futas of the Tribes. Tribe of the Lion, to be exact. I could tell you more about the Tribes, but that's another story.

"Why on the restricted section of the forum, you ask? Because this is one hell, of a raunchy tale!"

000000

I woke up with a yawn, but lay still in my bed, for a while. No need to get up. After all, I had lost my job as Assistant Director of a small, local tech firm, a few weeks ago. I guess fucking the owner's son up the ass, in the store room, hadn't been the best idea. I couldn't help, but sigh at the memory. He'd been so deliciously tight! I sighed again. Barely on the right side of thirty, and unemployed, had not been in my plans, but sometimes, my cock had needs, that can't be ignored.

That bastard, John Rawlins. He was well connected, and no one was willing to hire me, anywhere around here, and especially not in the same business, I had been in. And that was despite my having graduated from Berkeley, at the top of my class in computer science.

I had branched out, the week before, trying to find something, but no dice. Money was getting really tight, and I was desperate, so the night before, I had replied to an ad for a job as a live in maid. I had sent a picture, and my resume, as requested.

Then, just before I got out of bed, my phone pinged. An e-mail? I turned onto my side, and reached for my phone on the bedstand, unlocked it, and read the mail. Apparently, Kate Lansing, the person who posted the ad, liked the look of me, and was especially happy that I had a technical background. She was asking, if I could come to the house, for an interview.

Hell yes!

I got out of bed, and made my way over to my closet, to pick out something to wear. Before I did, however, I took a moment, as I always do, to admire my body. A seven foot , thick African goddess, with skin like milk chocolate.

I cupped my massive G cups, and fondled them a bit, before I slid my hands down my toned stomach, narrow waist, and wide hips. I couldn't resist squeezing my big booty, for good measure. I didn't reach down to my thighs, but I just love how thick they are. Perfect for smothering guys. I don't work out, but I love, how my stomach stays somewhat trim, while all my weight gain seems to go to my boobs, thighs, and ass.

Yes, I love every part of my body. But most of all, I love my massive cock. I stroked my hand down, through my bush, and hefted my cock in my right hand. Ten inches long, and two inches thick, when soft, and a whopping eighteen inches long, and six inches thick, when hard.

I went for my tangerine sized balls with my left hand, and moaned when I rolled them around. I could almost feel the cum sloshing around in there. They're always full, and I have to get off, at least once a day, because otherwise, I get blue balled. And trust me, you do not want to run afoul of Cleopatra 'Cleo' Adelakun, when she hasn't cum in a while.

My hand let go of my balls, slid behind them, and my long fingers found the treasure hidden there. My lovely, juicy cunt. Oh, it was just so tight, having never been penetrated, by anything but my toys. No man had ever touched it. With his cock, that is. I have them eat me out, of course.

I stopped playing with myself, and got into the shower. Once that was done, I put on what I'd chosen. Apparently, Kate had put up the ad, on behalf of her brother, who was some tech whiz. Perhaps he was a cutie. Maybe he was an old fart. In any case, I wanted to make a good impression on him.

I settled on a skin tight, red turtle neck, and tight jeans, that would show off my thick booty and thighs, and didn't do a thing to hide my cock. She's beautiful, and I've never been ashamed of her, and I certainly don't mind people knowing I'm packing. Hell, I'd walk around naked everywhere, if I could.

I put on a cute necklace, and eyed myself critically, in the mirror. I reached up, and grabbed a lock of my frizzy hair, debating whether I should take my flat iron, and do some hairscaping. I eventually decided against it. I usually let my hair do what it wants. I am big, in every way. Big body, big hair, big personality.

Before I left my place, I put on a pair of three inch sandals, that I knew would do some wonderful things to my calves. I had called an Uber, earlier, and he was waiting for me, when I stepped out, and into the California sun.

I got into the car, and off we went to West Atherton. I was wondering just who the guy was, if he was living over there, in the most expensive neighbourhood in Silicon Valley. Oh, Goddess, I hoped he wasn't some snot nosed brat, that I'd have to babysit, or an arrogant ass, who liked to brag about his money. The thought nearly turned my stomach.

I was almost late, when we finally turned up to the gate to this mansion, that was a little out of the way, and surrounded by what seemed to be a forest of trees. The gate was open, and we drove right through. The car stopped at the front entrance, and a woman, who seemed to be in her mid thirties was waiting on the door step.

She was pretty enough, I guess. Five four, and thin. Flat chest, I noticed with some gratification. Couldn't have weighed more than 120 pounds. She wore a professional looking pants suit, and her blonde hair was done in a tight bun. I disliked her immediately. Even more, when she stared at me like I was some kind of freak. Her eyes lingered on my massive bulge, and I was tempted to take it out, and give her a real close look.

"Ms. Adelakun, I presume?" she asked in an arrogant voice.

"Yes," I replied, and just managed to keep my tone civil. Two minutes in, and I was already hating the sister of my prospective boss.

"Good. Follow me," she said, and turned around.

I followed, gritting my teeth, wondering if I'd made a huge mistake. She took me on a small tour around the house, before we entered a small office, and she walked around the desk, sat down, and motioned for me, to do the same.

"Onto business. The main reason, why I decided to hire a live in maid, is because I am going on a month long cruise, around the Caribbean. I need someone here, to make sure the kid eats, and try to get him to leave his room. Cook, and do the laundry, and take care of his room. And check, if there's anything that needs cleaning. A crew comes in, twice a month, and cleans the rest of the place."

My heart sank. A snot nosed brat, after all. "Alright."

She saw the look on my face, and she actually smiled at me, though it was a frigid, mirthless thing. "Don't worry, Ms. Adelakun. Charles won't be much of a bother; he's a good boy. In fact, you might not see too much of him. He spends almost all of his time, working."

"And what is that," I asked, my spirits somewhat raised. "His job, I mean."

"Have you ever heard of Fantasyland? My brother created that game."

I stared at her. Her brother had created Fantasyland, the most popular online game over the last five years? Over at Berkeley, they even used the game as an example, on how to be innovative at a time, where something new was hard to come by. No wonder he was rich.

"There's another thing you need to know, Ms-"

That's where I stopped her. "It's Cleo, Ms. Lansing."

She nodded, and I was rather annoyed she didn't tell me, that I could call her Kate, or Katherine, or whatever the hell her name was. I was liking her less, and less.

"As I was saying, Cleo, there's one more thing you need to know, before we go into the contract. Charles is on the... spectrum, I guess you could say. He's never been formally diagnosed, but he's extremely shy, and doesn't do well with people. He's awkward. So, I've found it's best to not pressure him. So, it may be a few days, before he's ready to meet you."

"Alright," I said. "Seems simple enough. How old is he?"

"Nineteen," she replied. "Not so young, to cause you problems. Here's a recent picture."

She pulled out a picture from a drawer in her desk. For some reason, that bothered me. He was her brother, and she didn't have his picture on the top of her desk, but in her desk? Upside down, even. And she was just so cold. Something wasn't right.

She handed me the picture, and I instantly regretted, not stroking myself off, before I left. Charles Lansing, was the single most gorgeous human being I had ever seen. Short, blonde hair, and dark blue eyes, which were framed with these cute, square rimless glasses. His neck was long, and slender, like the rest of his body.

My cock stirred, when I noted his narrow waist, and slightly flared hips. Oh, he was dreamy, alright. Another lurch of my cock, and I realized, that if this interview would take much longer, I'd be in real trouble, because my balls were starting to ache. They had already been almost full, when I left my place, but seeing Charles, had really got my cum factory going, and my balls were starting to become hot.

"So, are you interested?" Kate asked, with a raised brow, and I realized I'd been staring at the picture. Stupid woman, showing a horny Cleo, a picture of such a perfect little thing. The irrational part of my mind, kept telling me that she was torturing me on purpose, and that I should slam her onto the tabletop, and fuck her brains out. Too bad for Kate and her cunt, that I wasn't a lesbian.

I nodded, and handed the picture back. "Yes, I am. How's the pay?"

At that, her face morphed into a sneer, and she handed me a folder, while shaking her head. "I wanted to pay you the standard rate, of fifteen dollars an hour. Charles disagreed."

I wondered what that meant, as I opened the folder. My eyes quickly found the salary section, and my eyes almost bugged out. I looked at Kate, then back at the paper, and back at her.

"A hundred and fifty, per hour?" I asked, not believing my eyes. I almost groaned. The excitement went straight to my cock.

"Indeed," she said, with that same sneer. "For a simple maid. It's ridiculous."

I was starting to get very pissed at her, my blue balls fuelling my anger. "Well, he just wants people to be paid well, and he can certainly afford it, if you don't mind my saying so."

The sneer deepened, but she didn't say anything. She handed me a pen, and I signed my name. She handed me my own copy, slammed the folder shut, and stuck it into a file cabinet, and rounded on me.

"Can you start, today?"

That took me by surprise, but I couldn't see why not. "Sure."

She nodded. "Good. I leave the house in your care, then. In the backyard, there's a guest house, Charles wants you to use. It has everything you need." She looked at her watch. "It's three thirty. It should give you enough time, to acquaint yourself properly with the house, before you start with dinner. Charles expects his dinner to be ready at seven, sharp. Bring it to his room, and knock. If he doesn't answer, leave it on the floor."

And with that, she dismissed me, with a wave of her hand. Arrogant bitch. I quit her office, and made my way to the foyer. Once I was there, I couldn't take it any more, and rushed out the backdoor, and into the guest house.

I went straight to the bathroom., locked the door, and sat down on the toilet seat. I quickly undid the button on my jeans, and out came both my cock, and heavy, cum filled balls. My balls felt really hot, and actually hurt, when I touched them, they were so full of cum. I wasn't going to do anything fancy, just rub one out, so that I could function properly for the rest of the day.

I began stroking my cock gently, because I knew it would hurt, if my balls bounced. A stream of precum started flowing from my cock, and I sighed in satisfaction, as my slick hand glided effortlessly up and down my meaty member, which was rapidly growing.

A few strokes later, she was standing in all her eighteen inch glory, glistening with precum, the veins on her throbbing. I closed my eyes, put my other hand on my cock, and pictured Charles on his knees, staring at my cock with his beautiful, doe eyes. Almost like a man, who'd gone a week in the desert, without water.

He would slowly reach out his hand, and gently feel my cock with his fingertips, and bring them to his mouth, covered in precum. He would then suckle them clean, and dive in for more, his open mouth leading the way. He was desperate, to get it straight from the source.

By that time, I was unbelievably horny, and my cock was liberally flowing with precum. My balls had now become adjusted to the bounce, and didn't hurt as much, so I sped up. My cock wasn't the only thing that was wet and overflowing, however.

With my right hand furiously working my cock, I slid the fingers of my left behind my balls, and into my steaming hot box. Goddess, it was so hot, I almost burned myself. I worked two fingers inside my cunt, while my thumb frigged my impressive clit.

I moaned loudly, and leaned my head back. I was getting close. I let myself imagine Charles with his face buried in my pussy, while I jerked myself off. I'd have to be careful of not beating his head too much with my heavy balls. He might get a concussion, otherwise.

Then, with a drawn out moan, I came. The first blast splattered against the ceiling, and the second, as well, before I angled my cock a bit, and came in my own face. Well, that was a first. The next shot wasn't as powerful, and landed on my stomach.

All through that, my left hand hadn't stopped working my pussy, and when I was just about through my cockgasm, my cunt went through a spasm, and I began creaming from there, as well. I squirted my juices out, with some force, and completely drenched my pants.

When it was done, I slumped back on the toilet, completely satisfied, for once. The cum on the ceiling dripped down on me, almost like it was raining, and I was covered in it. I looked up. How the hell was I going to clean that?

000000

Two hours later, I emerged from the guest house, in a robe, I'd found in the closet. Luckily, it was large enough, that I wasn't too revealed, but it showed a lot of my thighs, and cleavage, regardless. My cock was tucked underneath the sash.

I made my way over to the kitchen, and found the menu for the week. Today was a Thursday, so it was chicken breast, with steamed vegetables. Nice. I loved chicken. I began busying myself with dinner. I was a great cook, and I knew the kid was going to love it.

Then, after a while, I felt like I was being watched. I turned around, and lo and behold, there the gorgeous creature himself was, watching me toil away. We stared at each other, and I was struck speechless, which never happens.

Goddess, he was even more beautiful in real life. All five foot four, of him. He was standing close to the door, and looked like he would bolt at the first opportunity, but was still trying to muster what little courage there was.

I recovered first, of course. "Hello, there!" I said, my voice cheerful. "I'm Cleo, your new maid. I apologize for the way I'm dressed. I had an accident, earlier, and this was the only thing in the closet in the guest house, that came even remotely close to fitting. "

He didn't respond. "Come here," I said firmly.

He slowly made his way over to me, his eyes flighty, and uncertain. He glanced up at my eyes, but turned his head, and looked at the frying pan.

"Let's try this again," I said in a tone, that brooked no argument. "I'm Cleo, your new maid."

Again, he stole a glance up at me. "I'm Charles. It-it's nice to meet you." Another glance. "You can wear whatever makes you comfortable, I don't mind."

I smiled at him. He was adorable, but way too shy. He hadn't stolen a single glance at my cleavage, and I was sorely disappointed.

"Is my sister gone?" he asked.

I frowned. She was leaving for a month, and she hadn't even bidden him farewell? "The Dragon Lady is gone, yes."

I saw him visibly relax. The more I saw of this household, the less I liked it. I was just finishing with the food, and I thought now might be a good time to get to know Charles. No. Charlie. That fitted him much better.

"We're eating in the dining room, Charlie," I said, and smiled at him.

"I- I usually eat in my room. By myself," he said, with a slight stutter.

I raised a brow, and he smiled awkwardly. "That's over and done with, Charlie. I am not eating by myself, and you need to step out of that room, every now and then. Go sit down, and I'll bring the food. I've already set the table."

He nodded slowly, and left the room, and my eyes were glued to his ass. Goddess, he was gorgeous! A minute later, I came out with the food, and saw him sitting by the end of the table, his phone in his hand. My eyes narrowed. My mother had always forbidden phones at the table. She said they were a distraction, that supper was a time families were supposed to spend together, and talk about their day.

I put the food down on the table, and sat down on the other side of the table. I gave him a large portion. I then put some on my own plate, and began eating. It was really good, if I do say so, myself. When Charlie hadn't begun eating, after a while, I put a finger on top of the phone, and slowly pressed down on it.

"Look at me," I demanded, and he obeyed. "Your sister may be alright, with you eating in your room, and shutting yourself off from the world. Or perhaps, she gave up. I will not. We will eat our meals together, in this room, or the kitchen. And no phones permitted."

He stared at me, and looked like he might actually argue with me, but wisely held his tongue. He meant to put his phone in his pocket, but I held out my hand. He looked at it for a moment, then gave it to me. I took the phone, and slowly eased it down into my enormous cleavage. I felt really happy, when he stared at it in complete awe, his eyes big as saucers.

"I'll give it to you after dinner. Go on," I said, after a moment. "Eat."

He shook his head clear, grabbed his utensils, and took a large bite. "This is really good!" he said, with some enthusiasm.