Saggy What

Story Info
Low hung, natural, full breasts are worshipped.
11.4k words
4.67
15.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is possibly aimed at someone with a big boob fetish. If that's not you, you may not enjoy this. However if you either love big, heavy, natural, boobs or have an open mind and enjoy erotic fiction then read on.

Enjoy, I hope.

The Setup

Staring at the computer screen as he fiddles finishing the setup. Yet again I can't believe that I am about to do this, my heart is beating like crazy and we haven't even started.

He opened a window on the screen directly in front of me, taking up the entire horizontal top half of the screen and I watched as I appeared. Looking at my projection I was pleased with what I saw. My makeup was done nicely, as was my hair. I looked smart and tidy. What I wasn't too keen on was the fact that the rest of my upper half was on display. You could just about make out the top lace of my knickers. That meant that my bra encased boobs were well and truly front and center. However I guess that was the entire point of all this. How the hell had I agreed to this?

With that in mind I fiddled with my bra. Moving the straps on my shoulders and adjusting the sit of my breasts in the cups. You could make out my nipples through the thin material, and I wanted them to align where possible. Using the camera output on the screen like a mirror, I squished, pulled and pushed until I was satisfied with my work. Somehow the camera made them look even bigger, if that was even possible. Why was I doing this?

I wasn't going to hide my face. We were going to use my real name. I was expected to take my bra off at some point, for them to comment and ask questions. It was all crazy.

I watched him moving the windows around in the bottom half of the screen. He pointed to an empty space "This is where we'll communicate privately, it's a shared notepad that will keep in sync. So I can tell you what to do, what to say etc. k?" I nodded like a muppet. My husband then fiddled with the other bottom quarter of the screen. A chat room opened, there was no one in it. He didn't tell me about that one, he didn't need to, we'd already discussed it at length.

I looked at the clock on the screen and it was 5.57pm. It was all planned to start at 6pm. So in three minutes my world was going to change.

Let me rewind a little.

Saggy What

"What do you mean you want them longer and lower?" I couldn't get over the weird conversation I was having with my husband. Yup I've always known that he loves my big boobs, always commenting on their size, weight and shape. But now he's telling me he wants me to actively make them bigger or in particular longer and lower. I wasn't mad at him, more confused. I'd put money on it that this was the first time in history someone actively wanted this to happen.

"That's exactly it, I want your boobs to hang lower on your chest."

"Why the hell do you want that?" following his eyes to my boobs.

"Look, you asked me what I wanted and I shared. I'm sorry love, it's just me being honest." he looked upset, like I'd trodden on his favourite toy.

"It's ok, I just don't get it." I sighed, I really didn't get it. "Women pay money to have uplifts and boob fixes. No one likes a saggy pair." I was right, I knew it.

"That's not right babes." he leaned forward and took my hand. "There are lots of us that like a heavy, low slung, huge pair of boobs." and his smile was back. I'd heard this line before.

Shaking my head "Well I know you do." and I smiled back at him. I knew him well, 20 years of marriage, I should!

"Not just me, there's a lot of us out there."

"Yer sure." As soon as I said that, his face told me that I'd opened a door.

He quickly magic'ed an iPad out of nowhere. We were in bed and would usually be laying down in the dark now ready to drift off to sleep. However tonight he was clearly on a mission. I was sitting up in my night dress and knickers when he announced "Take your top off I want to see your heavy hangers while we talk about them." utterly charming. I'd grown to accept and, sort of, love his talk like this.

I dutifully pulled off my nightshirt and casually threw it to the bottom of the bed. Looking down at my big boobs, yup they were heavy, yup they hung on my chest and yup he totally loved it.

"Look at this." and she shoved a page of boobs in my face. Not something I usually pay attention to. "Just look at the comments on this one." he clicked on a picture of a big pair of boobs and scrolled down a little to the comments. As he scrolled I managed to read a few, 'Gorgeous Tits, nipples and belly', 'Absolutely stunning', 'Love those big saggers'. It was a long list of obvious appreciation.

He scrolled back up and paused on the picture "They're not a patch on yours love. Her belly is bigger and her tits are flatter." He was correct on both points, however it was still weird to be appraising someone else's boobs.

Then he scrolled again and another set of boobs appeared. These were much thinner and floppier, certainly low hanging, again comments of how great they were, how much of a perfect woman she was etc. And again, and again, he scrolled through hundreds of comments and tens of pictures.

"And this page is only from today." as she clicked back a page and another page etc.

"What is this?" I really didn't understand what this list or site was.

"It's slash saggy." like that was supposed to make any sense to me at all. He could see that, that it wasn't helpful. "It's a place on Reddit where people show off their saggy tits for the world to see and comment on."

"People?"

"Yer a lot of women share their boobs on here."

"Ummm I can see that. It's bonkers." I couldn't work out why. Why would they share them and why did people like boobs like this. Surely Chris was the only perv that was into stuff like this? Though obviously not from seeing all this.

"See, look at this pair." he'd stopped on a page called 'pointing downwards.' It showed a naked woman sitting down, we could see from her chin to her knees. Her boobs were clearly the focus, a full, heavy set much like mine. Her's weren't as big as mine, certainly not as full and she had a little belly that they sort of sat slightly above. Her nipples were, like mine - and as per the description, pointing downwards. However, her's weren't as straight down as mine are. They weren't bad looking boobs I suppose.

He scrolled down to the comments and I slowly read a few 'So good omg world class,' 'Your tits are perfect, it's so beautiful seeing them naturally like this,' 'And now my cock is pointing upwards!' etc. This was opening my eyes. I was starting to think that maybe Chris was right when he asked me "What else do you want to see love?"

"Hah I don't want to see any more." I actually didn't. "You want to post pictures of me like that on here?".

He laughed a nervous laugh. We'd discussed him never doing something like that before. Though I expect he had. "No love, not unless you wanted to." he already knew the answer to that. "You'd have all their attention for sure. Easily the best on here that I've seen for a long time.".

"So what do you want?"

"I want your tits to be bigger and longer, to hang long on your chest.". Christ that just sounded soo wrong but he didn't stop there. "I want people to notice you when you go out. To look at your huge tits and want to touch and see them." He was now sporting a hard cock and looking straight at my tits. "I want you to work with me to make them heavier, longer and lower on your chest and to be able to talk happily about them to anyone that wants to."

And with that he stopped and moved down the bed. "I worship you Emily." He pulled back the duvet that was covering my legs. Putting his hands on my knees he spread my legs and leaned forward, aiming for my pussy. Interested in where this was going, I helped by bringing my legs up the bed, bending at the knees and spreading wider. He lay just in front of my knickers and put his right hand on the top of my pussy with his thumb lightly resting on my clit. He started to tease it through my knickers, warming me up. I was well on the way to being warmed up.

"More than anything I want you to be happy with your amazing sexy body." ummm that felt and sounded good. He knew I was very self conscious of my big boobs. Everyone always stared at them and I'd had comments from strangers all my life. "I want you to go out shopping braless in a tight top and be excited about the stares." I'd heard that request so many times and had nearly done it once.

"Ummmmm" I couldn't help the moan, his finger felt good. Looking at his face down there, I could just see his eye over my boobs. I could just about see their twinkle, their excitement, his joy in this subject. I did like how excited he got about these things.

"You're getting wet my slut."

"Ummm" I knew that he was talking about the wet patch appearing on my kickers that he could see.

"God your tits are soo huge and amazing." and with that he moved his fingers slightly lower on to my pussy lips, still over the top of my knickers and he started to move them round. This was also one of his things. He liked me to have knickers that were wet and smelled of pussy all the time. So he started to try to make that happen, moving his thumb around spreading my juices. The feeling was divine as he teased my sensitive lips with his magical fingers. He knew exactly what to do. "Tell me you have amazing huge boobs."

"Ummm yes dear I have big boobs."

He looked down at his target, my pussy and I felt him pull my knickers to one side. "Good slut" and his thumb moved back up to my clit.

"Ohhh god Chris yes. You do love my big boobs." and with that I grabbed one of them with a free hand and squeezed it. I was always amazed at the weight of them when I moved them like this. I was getting very turned on now and knew what he wanted to hear "God my udders are soo fucking huge.".

"Ohhh god Emily." he moaned back and dove in. His tongue licked around my sopping wet lips.

Even I was enjoying talking about myself like this now, as often happens "I love that you love my huge, heavy, fat juggs."

"Ummm" was all he could manage now with his lips and tongue in use.

"My massive, saggy, long heavy tits." bringing my other hand to the same boob. I sort of folded it up so that I could get the nipple into my own mouth. Ummm that added to it, soo tingly. At the same time his tongue moved up and started at my clit. "Ohhhhhhooooo" magic.

But he had a plan, pausing to ask me "Tell me you'll help me get them bigger?".

He moved back to my clit and I released my nipple "God Chris, you're so perverted. Yes I'll help you make them bigger." I liked this talk a lot. I also liked what his tongue was doing. "Yes I'll help you make them heavier and longer."

He took another break. "God darn it Emily, promise me."

"Ummmm I promise."

"Nooo I really mean it."

"Ummm yes."

He then stopped and his head appeared "No Emily, I really mean it. If you promise I'm going to hold you to it and make this happen." he had a serious look on his face.

God darn the tease, I was too close for this to become a chat. Letting go of my boob and quickly putting my hand on the back of his head to push him back down. "Got darn Chris, get back into my cunt." He smirked but locked his muscles so that I couldn't push him back down.

I laughed and brought my pussy up to him. I watched his smirk vanish as my hips raised. "Yes Chris, I promise." His lips and tongue were back doing their job. "Ummm yes." I relaxed and lowered. I felt his head push back on my hand as he tried to lift his head a little. I let him and he quickly asked "What do you promise, come on my slut, I want to hear it as you cum on my tongue" and he dove back in.

God it was good and I was soo close. Taking a nipple in my free hand and starting to roll it between fingers. He was so kinky, I loved it, I loved him, I'd do this for him. I'd learn to love my full tits. I'd learn to show them off. If I could feel like this more often I'd do it. "Ohhh goodd" my breathing starting to change. He could tell I was soo close. "I'll help you show off my tits. Ugghhhhhhh".

It was coming "I'm gonna cummm babe. Ohhh goodddd" yup here it came "ddd I'll give you the biggest, saggy tits you could possibly imagine." and BANG it hit me. God it was great, one of my best. I could just picture myself on that page he was showing. Men perving over my tits telling me how much they loved them.

When I came down from my amazing orgasm and just about had my breath back he was on top of me in seconds. His rock solid cock stabbed straight into my slick pussy. I used my arms to push my boobs together to make them as big and jiggly as possible as he fucked me. This is what he liked and what I liked giving him. I liked the feeling of getting fucked by a big, long, hard cock. I loved the fullness I felt from it. I especially loved knowing that me and my body could make him so excited.

A few minutes of this, very nice, hard fucking and he filled my womb with his boiling cum. We were both very satisfied.

We cuddled for a few minutes before he rolled off me and as he always does, pulled my panties back to cover my leaking pussy. Such a perv. My perv.

We laid there quietly, next to each other, coming down from our excellent sex. Neither of us said anything, I turned off the light and rolled over ready to sleep. My mind was running around how naughty Chris was. What he liked, how it had changed over the years, where it was heading. And of course what on earth tonight was about. I squeezed my boobs with my arm and nearly chuckled, thinking about the joy they bought him.

Some 10 minutes later I couldn't get it out of my mind and just had to voice my concerns. "We're talking about a physical change to my body. I need to know it's for the right reasons." I said as I was sure he was awake next to me.

"You mean not just for me? So that other pervy fucks could enjoy you?"

"God Chris, that sounds soo wrong" I sighed "Yes" still unable to believe that we were here and that I'd agreed to this stupid idea. I wasn't sure what he meant by other pervs enjoying me though. I guessed but he hadn't bought 'that' topic up tonight, for a change.

He was silent for a few moments, "I know a way that can help you. If you promise to do everything I tell you."

Geezzz I did trust him, sort of "Of course dear."

Just as we were drifting off to sleep he again quietly asked me to confirm "Tell me what you've promised me?"

I whispered back to him "I promise to make my tits as big, heavy and saggy as possible.". I'd swear I heard him smile. I squeezed my legs and felt my soaking panties, now no doubt filled with his cum as it mingled with mine.

Webchat

My loving husband, Chris, had decided that the best way to start this crazy process was for me to get happy and familiar with the fact that people loved my boobs. This would help me to feel sexy and to start to want to show off more, to start to want to do it on my own. It sort of made sense, I guess.

So here we were ready to open a video chat room where pervy men, well I guessed only men, would come along and chat with me via text stuff. I was going to be the only one on video, showing off my body like this. Chris was on a laptop off to the side and was going to be moderating and directing the process. He'd hung a white sheet behind me to make it clearer and to hide anything too obvious to give the game away as to who we were. Forget that fact that my face was going to be front and center to this game.

We had discussed the fact that I was going to do this mask free etc. He kept reminding me that this was the start of the process that I promised to him. Now obviously a promise means nothing when you're an adult, so I could easily say something like 'I don't care that I promised, I'm not doing it.'. But in truth, there was a part of me that didn't mind doing this. I was in my early 40s now, and if someone was going to sexually objectify my ageing body and tell me I was hot then ok, I could take that. It was also naughty, taboo and exciting. I'd wanked myself off twice each day with nervous energy since we'd discussed it. And here we were, it was time.

"Ok here we go, now as we discussed and you promised." and he moved off to the other side of the dining room table behind the large monitor onto his laptop. I sat there on the no backed stool waiting.

Ding

The room opened or I joined it or something. I quickly scanned the room, there were at least 20 people and right now they were all being greeted with me. Sitting like this. We'd practised this a little, you know with me talking and not being able to hear them back. So here goes.

"Evening everyone." I waved at the camera and watched myself waving back. I smiled, greeting them further, reading from a little script that he wrote for me. "I'm Emily, I believe that Chris invited you all here." The two glasses of wine I'd had earlier made me giggle rather than be super nervous. "How are we all tonight?".

And I looked down at the chat window and watched all manner of stuff fly by. I totally couldn't keep up with it all, especially when my eyes kept being drawn back to the picture at the top, the picture of me. My bra, cleavage, everything. I shivered at the naughtiness of it all. I'd never done anything like this before.

There were a lot of hellos in the room and a few were just getting straight to the point. I spotted 'Holy shit those are some big tits.' and 'Damn he was right, fantastic.'. I tried to read off a list of names from the room, saying hi to them one after the other.

The plan was for me to answer a few questions of theirs before asking them the big one, the reason we're here.

"Hi Tammyjilly, yup they're 100% natural. So yup the rest of you can stop asking also." and I laughed. "I'm glad you think so Ostcowbow, they are pretty heavy though." I answered a few more simple things like that. It was strange but also quite a turn on talking to these strangers about my boobs. They were all rather breast obsessed just like Chris.

In the other chat window I could see Chris was trying to get my attention. 'Ask them about saggy boobs and if they like them. Like we said before' and he posted the exact question he wanted me to ask.

I took a deep breath and read it "So we're here for me to learn about saggy boobs." another deep breath "I have big saggy boobs are you guys ok with that?" then unscripted I added "Shouldn't I get them fixed really?".

Nothing, I was expecting quick responses. But as the first few appeared I got why there were no immediate responses, they had a lot to type on the matter. There were some longer replies.

65chubby said ''Saggy are the best. Yours are totally gorgeous. No need to fix anything there!"

Cuckooinnest ''Fuck me those are some huge tits, don't you dare change a thing. Yup they're saggy as hell but GOOD."

Travs992 ''I'd love to see how saggy, without a bra. Don't be shy. They are totally gorgeous. I wouldn't change a thing."

_Fist-Me_ ''Those are my dream tits! I'd love to see them 'let loose' but they are gorgeous even in that bra. I do hope they hang low."

It was strange and exactly what Chris said it would be. I realised that there was a strange silence in the room as I was reading and thinking about all that was being typed. It was almost one of those embarrassing no one knows what to say things. Chris saved me with a message in our private window. 'Thank them and address some of their comments.'.

I could do that, "Thank you all for your comments and answers. I can see a few more coming in. Good to see that the consensus in this room is that I don't need to get them fixed." and I laughed "I guess it's a biassed room really." It was weird talking to myself, but I think I was doing ok. I naturally looked down at my boobs as I was talking about them.