All Comments on 'Saggy What'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Please continue with Emily’s adventure.

limpcucklimpcuckabout 1 year ago

Part two is a must, get writing fast!!!!!

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

Very good. I liked that it was from her point of view. I have read and enjoyed all of Emily's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. but will never understand why Whyppl think that the N-word is sexy. People who aren't Whyte read this stuff too. Wrenched me out of an otherwise very sexy story. And was entirely unnecessary. I'm a 34JJ. It's nice to read about someone who really enjoys that.

Raveneye50Raveneye50about 1 year ago

Great story so far, don’t listen to others n——r added to the story keep it up. Should Emily ever meet him a nice long golden shower to clean those heavy hangers off would be a nice touch.

rm888mrrm888mrabout 1 year ago

Great story. I am looking forward to reading more.

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerabout 1 year agoAuthor

This was going to stand on it's own. But good comments, great feedback emails and my mind are all taking me to part two. Sort of writing it now ... do get in touch if you have ideas or want to see something happen.

bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tight12 months ago

Well I was not expecting this. Shit and wow. /bow

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your stories. And I would love to read about breast enlargement by taking hormons.

All the best

xyz1562xyz15629 months ago

Thank you for your inside views. I found them extremely stimulating (informative). I enjoyed it very much and it got me very excited. You totally got me with what you wrote. Again, thank you so much for this.

I ask you for part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
891 Followers
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...