All Comments on 'Sagittarius A-Town'

by Redbirdfree

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GbclearGbclearalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story! Thanks for sharing!

RedbirdfreeRedbirdfreealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi guys!

Hope you all enjoyed the story! I have been mulling over a few ideas for a sequel that have been rattling around in my brain, but I also have a few ideas for independent stories, too!

If there seems to be a bit of a demand for a sequel I for sure will get working straight away! Other wise, I will start on another story. Either way, thank you for reading! It means the world to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely KEEP going

shaveluvrshaveluvralmost 2 years ago

Best story that I've read in a long time! Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you write more! Cant believe this was just sitting on your hard drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s a great story that keeps you interested all the way through, and this one did! Thank you, and I hope to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please please please write a sequel. This story was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay Redbirdfree, how about we find out how messed up life could get down in Tuscaloosa for our Jake and Riley.

(Had to look that up-I'm Canadian) Go Roll Tide......

I'm sure Ashley could cause a little shit storm with her very big mouth down in bama.

Next time you find about a 50,000 word story on your hard drive plz submit it ASAP!!!!!!!!!

You were blessed with a story telling skill-plz keep using it to entertain us...thank you for effort it's very

appreciated... dr

mrblizzard1112mrblizzard1112almost 2 years ago

Awesome story! I really enjoyed it and look forward to potentially seeing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another amazing story from you, both the plot and the lovin' Characters are realistic and lovable, and the sex is expressive and very hot. Hope you write more trans erotica, about these two but honestly I'd most love to see more of your old story. Read it way back and loved it instantly. Either way keep up the good work and I hope we see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had to make an account just to say how much I loved this story! Please write more!

RocketMan12RocketMan12almost 2 years ago

Good story but an abrupt ending was disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def make a sequel I love your writing style and characters !

billyvanbruntbillyvanbruntabout 1 year ago

If this is the ending, It sucked and it was going so good. Please continue this storyline.

Scrh2017Scrh201711 months ago

I loved this story. I completely fell in love with Riley. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous