Saheb: The Ride Back Home

Story Info
She has completely surrendered herself.
4.7k words
4.69
28.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the fourth part of the series Saheb, I hope people have enjoyed reading this series. A lot of you might have realized I am a novice writer as I made a lot of mistakes in the last part. I try my best that there are no mistakes and no plot holes present. I would also like to hear from my readers, open to advice and suggestions.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we exited the movie theatre, I realized how crowded the parking area is going to be I was getting excited at the thought of getting my hands on my voluptuous slut maid in this crowd. I was not going to be just touching or groping her, I was going to bend her over the hood and get a few strokes in. I always had this getting caught fetish or having sneaky sex and now I had a girl who would do everything I would ask for but this was a bit too much to ask so I decided to take it instead.

We reached our car, it was an underground parking and the bonnet was facing a wall, there were cars parked on both sides of my car. I knew I had to be quick and also keep an eye for the owners of the other two. We were walking together, she had snuggled herself onto me while we were exiting the crowded theatre and then never parted. As we reached our car, she started to go to the passenger side, I stopped for a while for her to take a few more steps, then I went behind her and grabbed her and took her to the front end of car. I turned her around to face me, and I kissed her, she kissed back but her eyes remained open, I could see shock, fear and a primal urge to fuck. I broke the kiss, took her boobs out of the sundress and sucked them a little, then I grabbed her head and came close to her face and spit on her, I wanted to know she was no longer just on a normal date, she was going to be treated like a whore. I turned her around, her hands were placed on the bonnet, I spread her legs apart and bunched her sundress up to her waist.

No one was near our car yet so I decided to get a few pictures of her, I clicked her from different angles, she was a sight to behold. I got behind her and took my dick out, Shalini was sloppy mess down there, I jammed by dick into her and started to fuck her. She was being a bit loud so I had to cover her mouth, there I was standing in a parking lot, fucking my hot maid, my one had covering her mouth while the other was spanking her ass hard and fast. Shalini was enjoying it too as she was throwing herself back. I heard some footsteps and realized someone was coming near, I took my dick out of her, and helped her a bit.

In a flash we were sitting inside our car. I drove out of the parking lot and arrived at the booth where I had to show the parking slip, I lowered my window, the guard looked inside and his eyes lit up, he was not even looking the parking slip, I turned my head and that's when I realized, I had fixed Shalini's dress but we were so turned on I forgot to wipe my spit from her face and she had not fixed her hair either, she looked royally fucked but the other thing which made this scene even more hot was the fact that she was still breathing heavy, her eyes were full of lust, she looked like a nymph. I quickly rolled my window up and drove away.

Me: Shalini tumne mera thook pocha kyun ni? vo guard aaj pkka apna hilate time tujhe yaad krega.

(Shalini why didn't you wipe my spit of your face? That guard is definitely going to remember you while fapping)

Shalini: Saheb apne mujhe bola ni saaf krne toh mujhe lga rhne deti hun.

(Saheb you did not ask me to clean it up, I thought I should leave it like that)

Shalini had totally surrendered herself to me, this turned me on to a level which I never had been. I felt something which I cannot describe but this feeling was amazing, My dick was hard as steel now. I did not had to do much about it. I just asked Shalini to take my dick out and suck it, she went straight for it. Driving on a National Highway while getting my dick sucked on. A dream fulfilled.

We were halfway home, Shalini was still blowing me, it was a bit of mess now but I did not mind, I was working hard enough and earning money well enough to get my car deep cleaned after this escapade. I would stop Shalini whenever I was close to cumming. I saw a isolated place to park near one of the exits. I drove to that area and parked my car, turned the engine off. I asked Shalini to get naked.

This was going amazingly she was now taking orders without any hesitation. I stepped out of the car and asked her to do the same. She stepped out wearing only her heels, I asked to come to my side of the car. I slammed her to the car and started to fuck her hard and fast. She was already having an orgasm, I think she too liked the idea of fucking outside. I was not going to last long after having received an amazing blowjob that too for so long. I quickly grabbed her shoulder and now she was crouching in front of me. I plastered her face with my cum, I slapped my sore dick on her face a few times, got a couple of pictures. Then we got in the car.

I was waiting to see whether she dresses up or wipes my cum of her face without me telling her. She did not even seem uncomfortable with my cum on her face. We soon reached my house, Shalini was still naked, some of my cum had dried on her face. I parked as close to the main gate as I could. I asked her to wait in the car while I unlocked the main door. After opening everything, I went and opened the car door and asked her to run inside. This time she was a bit hesitant, probably scared that neighbors can see us, still she did what I asked, hiding as much modesty she could with her hands, she ran inside.

I asked her to come to my room, I wrapped her in my blanket and started preparing a bath for her. As soon as it was ready, I carried her to the bathroom, and put her in the bath tub. I washed her face, and then kissed her, she closed her eyes and returned the kiss as passionately as someone in love would. I gave her some good after care. Massaging her shoulders, kneading her breasts softly, playing with her pussy and at times kissing her all over. I got in the tub too, I was now behind her with her head resting on my chest. It felt good being with someone who was ready to give me so much.

My dick was slowly getting erect again, she reached behind and started stroking me. We started to kiss again while both of us were pleasuring each other. This was not sex, we were making love this time. We got out of the tub and helped each other to dry, we made our way to the bed hand in hand. We laid down, I was spooning her with my dick resting on her ass crack, she turned her head and we kissed. My dick was now completely hard and poking her ass, she reached for it and guided it in. We were both in ecstasy, it felt like we were going on forever, I came inside of her. My dick was still inside her and we were still kissing. There was a small pop sound which made both of us laugh a little, it was my dick getting out of her pussy.

We laid in the bed making small talk, I ordered some dinner online. When it arrived I went and got us some plates and arranged the food on the table, Shalini cleaned herself and came down. We both ate quickly after going so many rounds we were both famished. I asked her to sleep in my bed tonight.

We made our way upstairs, got inside the blanket and snuggled our naked bodies together, soon we both were fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3

This was going to be the last day of WFH, I decided to delegate most of my works, the ones which could not be delegated I postponed them as there was no urgency or deadlines in the near future. I wanted an entire day with Shalini not only to fuck her but also because during those small talks we would have in between sex I realized she was smart and had potential to be something more than just a maid.

I was the one who woke up first this time, Shalini had taken a lot of pounding the day before, so I decided to let her sleep. I sent emails with instructions and goals to my sub ordinates, made some changes in my work calendar and then went for my morning run. On the way back I stopped by a famous shop and got some dhoklas and jalebis for breakfast. Shalini was still fast asleep when I reached back, I decided to prepare some tea, the noise of me working in the kitchen woke her up. She came down and started apologizing for not waking up on time, I had to calm her down and then ordered her to go freshen up a bit while the tea is prepared.

She came back after about ten minutes and the tea was ready as well. I was still sweaty after the morning run, so I took my shirt off. Even after been fucked so much by me she was still infatuated by my muscular body, she was glancing me up and down the only thing that had changed was her look. She was not shy in fact I felt she wanted me to know how much she was into me. We were both making playful conversations about friends and family while having tea. I was getting aroused by her seductive glances, I could not take it anymore I kept my half full cup down and asked her to come to me, I leaned down a bit and kissed her, she responded at once with her tongue darting straight in. Her palms were placed on my sweaty chest, I broke the kiss, held her head by one hand and pulled her face close to my chest, she took her tongue out and licked my sweat off. I slowly pushed her head down she kept licking my sweat.

Soon she was on her knees staring my track suit covered dick. I did not have to ask her, she pulled my dick out and started sucking me. She might have realized it at some point that I like my blowjobs to be sloppy, within minutes my dick was covered in grool, her face was a mess. I started to deepthroat her and she still had some gag reflex but she was enduring it all. At some point during this session she got comfortable and relaxed her throat, the room was now filled with slurping and gawking sound. Soon I was unloading on her face, when I was done I gave her a few dick slaps and then again put my dick back in her mouth so she could suck the remaining cum out.

I followed what felt like a schedule now or maybe a ritual - sloppy blowjobs in the morning but I had something more in mind. I dragged her by her hair to my bedroom, she was on her fours till we reached the stairs and then she climbed up the stairs on her feet, I tore the maxi which she was wearing, undressed myself and took her to the bathroom. I made her kneel beside the toilet and started pissing not on her but straight into the toilet, she was now looking at me and then at my cock.

I could sense she was feeling awkward maybe she even felt disrespected but I wanted that, I wanted to use her like a slut and humiliate her as much as I wanted her to prosper in her life. The bathroom was filled with the sound of my pee splattering the toilet water, Shalini was still looking at my dick, I finished peeing and was about to jerk my dick to remove the remaining droplets but I stopped and instead I took my dick to Shalini's mouth, she was hesitant at first but then she opened her mouth, I did not enter her mouth instead asked her to clean my dick with her tongue.

Shalini was kneeling beside the toilet with cum on her face, arching her back with her tongue out and licking remaining piss of my dick this sight was enough to get me going again. Soon I was fully hard, I pushed her back so that her head was resting on the wall and I rammed my dick into her mouth till it reached the beginning of her throat. I held that position until she started panicking, I took my now spit covered dick out of her and she started gasping for air.

I stood her up, turned her around and made her spread those amazing legs. Shalini was expecting me to enter her but I wanted to play a bit more. I started spanking her, each one harder than before. The spanks echoed inside the bathroom along with her hot moans and seductive oomph sound. I did not stop and kept going at her, those ass cheeks were not only red but also sore by now. That's when she whispered - "Saheb, bus karo ab mujhe chodo aap please aur mat maaro bus lund de do mujhe" ( Saheb, please stop and just fuck me, don't spank me more just give me your dick).

I stopped spanking her and instead started to knead her fat ass, the Brazilian wax made her hairless everywhere and smooth too. I was mesmerized by her ass and kept going and that's when I saw her puckered hole and wanted to have that. I wanted to fuck her ass.

Me: Shalini kabhi gand marwavi hai? (Shalini have you ever had anal sex?)

Shalini: Ni ni Saheb bahot darr lgta hai. (No no Saheb I am too scared of that)

Now I badly wanted to fuck her ass, I decided to be extra careful and sensitive because I too lacked experience with anal sex. I went to grab olive oil, when I came back I found Shalini in the same position. Her hands were on the wall supporting her weight, while her ass has arched out and her breathing was still heavy. I started to pour olive oil from just below her neck I waited till the oil flowed down and reached her ass, I started to massage her back and her neck, I could feel her goosebumps she was extra sensitive now. I poured a lot more and she was now glistening with oil. Then I started to massage her sore ass cheeks, they felt warm in my hands and extra soft too.

Shalini's moaning was becoming more urgent and soon she orgasmed without penetration. I felt her pussy and found it to be drenched I gave her pussy lips slight slaps with my palm. She almost lost control of her body. I grabbed her by the waist with one arm and leaned closer to her ear. I whispered her instruction to spread her ass cheeks with her hand. Now Shalini's face was resting against the cold bathroom wall, while she spread her ass with her hands. I poured the oil right at her hole and slowly eased one of my fingers in. I kept kissing her neck, massaging her back and sometimes foundling her tits to help her relax.

After a minute she relaxed a bit more and I eased another finger in. What I did not expect was that she would orgasm again. I thought she was now enjoying her asshole being penetrated. I oiled up my dick and tried to push it inside her. She was extremely tight somehow I managed to push my dick head in but she would then clench her ass and my dick would get pushed out. After a few tries I got impatient and as soon as the tip went in I pushed hard and half my dick was inside her ass. She screamed with pain when this happened. I held that position for a while caressing her body and pouring some more oil around her ass and on my dick. When I felt she was loosening up I rammed myself completely in.

After a few minutes we were fucking in perfect rhythm, she was slamming her ass back at me. Shalini was now enjoying something which she was afraid of 10 minutes ago. I kept pounding her and my strokes became harder and faster when I got close to cumming. Soon we both were climaxing, I unloaded inside her ass. She clenched her ass and I took my dick out making a pop sound. Shalini was giggling at that and I joined her too. I kissed her lips a small one, to acknowledge how much I enjoyed it. I spanked her ass one last time and my cum oozed out of her asshole. That sight was so erotic that my dick which was tired from this amazing fuck gave a jerk out of reflex. I knew I was not going to gain full erection soon.

We enjoyed our shower and then had our breakfast. Later Shalini prepared some juice which we enjoyed while watching some TV. At 11 we went to my room not to fuck this time. I wanted to understand to what level she was schooled. She brought some documents and certificate she had. She secured 85% in tenth standard and in 12th she was able to get 72%, not bad for someone with limited resources. That is when she started another on of her stories. Being good in studies, she was often surrounded by other students from her caste, everyone came to her to clear doubts after school. Her father supported her during this period unlike her mother.

After 10th students from other caste too started to come to her. One of which was sister of her ex-husband, an upper caste girl coming to her house made things a bit uncomfortable. It was later decided by the elders that students from all castes can clear their doubts in the panchayat building in the presence of one elder. During one of these sessions her ex-husband noticed her. He would stalk her, send her chocolates through her sister and sometimes letter as well. This continued for a while, after she completed her 12th things got a bit serious and they decided to get married and everything from then on was a nightmare until she decided to become strong for herself.

The training which she underwent in my company made her an excellent care-taker, although they taught her English she was weak and not very fluent. Seeing her potential I asked if she liked her job as a maid/care-taker she said yes. I started looking up for things she could do and decided to get her into a hotel management course but before that I decided to hire her an English tutor.

I hired one English tutor after looking online, her name was Ritika and she was in her 30s, her credentials were excellent and in her resume she had mentioned she was very patient with her students that is what made me enquire more about her. After a small conversation over phone it was decided. Ritika was going to come over everyday starting next week.

Shalini prepared lunch for us, it was simple Rice and Dal along with one vegetable. It was a comfort food to me. I enjoyed the simple meal and then we both went to my room. I do not remember asking her but she was massaging my legs in fact soon she was giving me a proper massage. After a while our clothes came off and we were at it again like rabbits.

The rest of the day followed a similar pattern, we would take small naps, be playful and then fuck, at times when I was not hard she would try to get me hard by sucking me. I was getting tired now. Shalini too was sore, her pussy lips were swelled up, her ass red even her face looked like she was hit by a train. We fucked and played around so much that we never saw the sunset. We missed our lunch and evening tea and finally got out of bed around 8PM.

I helped her prepare dinner, had more small talk. When she ran away with her boyfriend, her mother was able to convince her father to abandon her as he had ruined her by giving her too much freedom. When the Panchayat gave their decision no one actually came forward to support her not even her father. She then started talking about her sister about how much fun they had together but because of her their parents took her sister out of school as they did not want to lose more reputation if something similar were to happen again. I then lightened the mood with few of my funny stories. We had our dinner and then went up to the terrace for smoking.

It was more dark than usual so I glanced at my phone to check the time it was almost 2 AM. Shalini was sitting on the terrace floor as usual, I went to to her and put forward my hand to help her up. I kissed her on the terrace, she was a bit taken back because the one condition which she had was that neighbors should not find out what we did inside. I convinced her by telling her how late into the night it was, she was a bit nervous but started to kiss me back. After a while she broke the kiss and ran away, after reaching the terrace door she turned back and asked me to come in only after 10 minutes.

MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers
12