Saheb: The Ride Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lit another cigarette and started scrolling through my phone, I opened my hidden gallery, the latest addition of which was Shalini, she looked so good and slutty in each picture. I especially loved when she posed after a facial, I could see her progress the earlier ones she had some disgust in her face and the latest one felt like cum was a jewelry she was wearing. Her arch had improved, she was pushing her juicy ass outwards more and more. Whenever she posed with crossed legs, her thighs looked amazing, I was getting harder and harder with each picture. I had smoked the last of my cigarette about 5 minutes ago and I was still going through pictures soon 10 minutes were up.

I headed downstairs to my room, I opened the door, Shalini was lying on her stomach facing the door. The lights were dimmed I walked closer to the bed and realized she was wearing the white lace lingerie we bought. She seductively got up on her knees, slowly turned around and bent over to be on her fours. Shalini arched her arch more and put her head on the bed, she made eye contact and asked me seductively, "Saheb kaisi lag rhi hun mein?" ( Saheb, how am I looking? ). My jaws dropped to the floor, her smooth caramel skin looked delicious in the white lace. She went on to say, "jo bhi hai apka hai, mein apki hun aur mein apki randi hun" (All of this is yours, I am yours and I am your slut).

That was it I started taking my clothes off. Shalini turned around and walked on her fours and used her mouth to untie strings of my short, my dick was now jerking aggressively, she definitely had me on now. I was the one who was speechless she kept her seductive tone and poise in everything she did.

She started from where I usually did, by kissing me while her hands where all over my body, soon she rested one hand near my shoulder and the other found its way to my rock hard dick. She was giving my dick slow sensual strokes while kissing me, there was a lot of tongue involved and I was loving each minute of it. She would break the kiss in between to spit on her hands to use it as lube. I too started to touch her, my hands fondled her tits, groped her ass and soon found its way to her pussy, I was playing with her clit, flicking it and giving light pinches. She was wet and I was leaking a lot of precum too.

We broke the kiss and she took her mouth to work on my dick, she started by licking my dick from the base to the tip. She lapped up all the pre-cum and then slapped her face with my dick while maintaining eye contact through out. She was being way to sensual every movement of hers was extremely seductive, my dick was getting more bigger now which made her realize that I won't last longer if she continues her blowjob. She went back on her fours and assumed the same position she had at the start this time she turned and spoke in English only two words but they were the best words spoken to me, "Spank me, Saheb".

I pulled her lace panties upward giving her a wedgie and then made sure her ass was completely visible. I held onto the panties like it were reins on a horse and started spanking her ass she kept demanding, "Harder Saheb Harder". I went wild on her ass, both her cheeks were red and sore. I was still as hard as I was before but I wasn't on the edge anymore. I placed my dick on the entrance of her pussy lips, thinking of teasing her but she had other ideas and just slammed back right into me. Shalini's pussy was dripping wet, each stroke made splashing sound. We were going at it hard and I was amazed at how I was able to last this long. Soon we crashed on the bed because I was tired and she couldn't support my weight.

My hard dick was still inside her pussy. I turned myself around and laid next to Shalini, she turned her head to look at me, she looked like someone possessed. She climbed on top of me and started riding me in reverse cowgirl. I could see my hand imprints on each of her ass cheeks, they were bright red now. I was getting close to cumming and Shalini too was reaching her climax. I grabbed her by her love handles and started pulling her down at my dick. She slammed on my dick for another 3 strokes and then we both had orgasms at the same time. Shalini was jerking and vibrating with my dick still buried in her pussy.

Shalini got up and licked my cock clean, she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself first and then brought a wet towel and wiped me clean as well. We turned the lights off and slept naked, while spooning her I could feel the heat emanating from her swollen ass.

12