Sai Pallavi Fucks a Village Watchma

Story Info
Indian star Sai Pallavi fucks a watchman.
3.4k words
4.2
27.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers

Sai Pallavi sat in the back seat of her Audi Q3 and moaned as her dainty fingers hit the right spot inside her cunt. She let it sit there for a couple of seconds, tightening her vaginal muscles as the tips of her slender fingers gently massaged the upper walls of her pussy. When she was just about to cum, she pulled her fingers out and admired the wet fingers coated in her gooey pussy juices. She shot a quick glance at the rear view mirror and saw her 40-year old driver, Sivayya, ogling at her.

But she didn't mind. He was the only person apart from her manager who knew who she truly was - a total nympho. To the world she was a doe-eyed, mild mannered, sweet girl-next-door. But behind closed doors, she was a sex starved beast whose pussy craved for a fuck, anytime anywhere. When she craved a real cock, she would ask Sivayya to arrange for one. And if none was available - a rarity in itself - she would beckon Sivayya to satisfy her. Scratch that, she would use him to satisfy the itch in her pussy.

She had had a rough week and was desperate for an orgasm. Shooting in a remote location some 150 km from the closest civilisation 16 hours a day was a challenge in itself. She could no longer put up the facade of being a sweet bubbly girl. She craved for a hard long fuck from a thick cock. So she told her director she had to attend a friend's birthday party and had to take a day off. The director stretched the shoot for as long as possible in hopes of getting Sai Pallavi to stay back. Completely pissed and annoyed, she left the set at 10 in the night promising to return a day later.

They had barely gotten a kilometer from the shooting spot when she hiked up the long, flowy, flower print gown to her hips and began rubbing her neatly shaven pussy with one hand. Her other hand pulled down the noodle straps of her dress, freeing her firm B cup breasts. She forgot she was in the back of her car as she shut her eyes tight and pleasured herself. She tried to replay one of her favourite fucks she had had in LA two years ago - a threesome with two black gigolos who had left her completely spent after they had had their way with her all night long. She couldn't walk properly for a week after that. She often went back to that night when she wanted a satisfying self-session. But that day, it wasn't working for her.

Sai Pallavi pulled out her trusted thick, black dildo from the secret compartment underneath the armrest and got to work immediately. She licked the length of the 9-inch shaft and started sucking on the fake cock. She gently kissed the tip and spat on it. The dribble of spit gently rolled down the shaft, tracing the thick veins.

She widened her legs and stretched her pussy lips with two fingers and placed the head of the cock at the entrance of her cunt and gently pushed it in. It had been two years since she had bought this dildo, and it always felt like the first time every time it entered her. Sai Pallavi moaned loudly as she slowly pushed the shaft deep into her cunt. She had it in, halfway through, and let it sit, stretching her pussy walls. She spat on her fingers and rubbed her erect clitoris furiously. She threw her head back and with her free hand she began to fondle her tits like a wild animal in heat.

The car came to a sudden halt, throwing Sai Pallavi off her seat. She awkwardly put her legs against the front seat and grabbed the head rails behind her to keep her from falling.

Sivayya had been faltering and his eyes were more interested in watching his mistress play with herself than the dark road ahead of him. He turned around immediately and folded his hands. "Sorry mam! Sorry mam!" he apologised profusely.

She opened her mouth to yell at him, but decided against it. "Eyes on the fucking road." She managed to blurt out as she got back into position with the dildo sticking out from between her thighs.

Sivayya had missed a turn and had driven them on to a dead end road. He quickly turned his car around and headed in the right direction.

Within minutes she was back in the mood, fucking her moist pussy with the ginormous dildo. "Aahhh yeah baby fuck mee... fuck mommaaa darling... I'm so fucking hungry for your cock... yeahhh...." She was moaning hard. As she got close to cumming, she quickened the pace as she got close to cumming. Just a few more strokes and she would spray a jet of her jism all over the clean leather seats of her...

BANG!

The car jolted to a sudden stop and Sai Pallavi was thrown off the seat and landed on the floor awkwardly. Sivayya acted quickly and lent his hand to the cine star. She took his hand in her wet, slippery hand and pulled herself up. She was shaking and was breathing hard, coming to terms with what had just happened. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and made herself comfortable on the skewed seat to catch her breath.

"Madam water?" Sivayya handed her a bottle of water. She took a sip and calmed herself.

Sivayya got out of the car to check for damages. A moment later, she fixed her clothes and followed Sivayya. He was examining the car with a small torch. There were dents and scratches on the left side of the car, where the car had run off into a small, dry ditch.

Sivayya smiled at her and behaved like it wasn't a big deal. "No problem mam. It's just a small ditch, I'll just drive the car out. No problem at all..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Sai Pallavi hailed a barrage of slaps on Sivayya. He cowered in fear and shielded himself from the volley of slaps with his arms drawn up against his face.

"Mam, mam... sorry mam... sorry..." he jabbered, stepping back cautiously.

"Idiot. How many... times have I... told you... eyes on... the... road..." Sai Pallavi said, punctuating each word with a blow. She didn't know if she was angry because the driver didn't listen to her, or because the car had been dented or because she couldn't orgasm in peace.

She grabbed Sivayya's collar and pulled him close. "Haven't you seen me naked before? What's new to see? Idiot. Why couldn't you just focus on the road?"

Her hand cupped his cock over his pants, which had shriveled up in fear. "Didn't I just let you fuck me last week. Isn't that enough for your noodle cock? Your little dick here put both our lives in danger." she squeezed his balls and he grimaced in pain.

"Don't worry mam, I'll... I'll take the car out in no time..." He pleaded with folded hands.

She pushed him away and turned the other way. She looked around in the darkness and saw paddy fields on either side of the road. In the distance she could see a few street lights flickering in a village.

Sivayya started the car and tried maneuvering his way out of the ditch. But to no avail. The car would get a few inches up the ditch but wouldn't go any further up. They were definitely stuck.

Sai Pallavi kicked the dirt road in frustration. They were on the outskirts of a village. It was late at night and she was quite sure finding help at this hour would be almost impossible.

Just then she thought she heard movement behind her and slowly turned around. A man emerged from the shadows. Sai Pallavi was taken aback seeing the man wrapped in a blanket around his head and holding a thick stick come out of nowhere.

Sivayya quickly jumped between Sai Pallavi and the strange man, as if ready to fight.

"Are you Sai Pallavi?" he asked inquisitively, "The actress?"

She nodded meekly, still feeling scared.

The man's eyes widened and his lips broke into a toothy smile. He took a couple of steps forward, lowered his blanket from his head and held out his hand.

She could see him better under the streetlight and he didn't seem so scary any more. He looked like he was in his 50s and had a generous salt and pepper hair and beard. Enamoured by his looks, she walked past Sivayya, took his hand and shook it.

"I am Rachayya, the night watchman for these fields. I thought I heard someone talking and came to investigate." He looked behind her and saw the car.

"Any problem?" He asked.

"The car ran into a ditch, we're unable to get it out." Sivayya responded.

Rachayya walked over to the car and inspected it. "Why don't you drive it, and we will push it out." He said taking off his blanket and placing his stick by the side of the road.

Sai Pallavi's jaw dropped. Rachayya was wearing a tight t-shirt that accentuated his muscular frame. He lifted his hands to stretch and she caught a glimpse of his six pack abs. Her teeth bit her lower lip involuntarily as she watched this hunk put his shoulder to the hefty car.

"Come mam, help us." he said, looking at Sai Pallavi. She immediately checked herself and took her dreamy eyes off him.

"No no. Mam will sit in the car, you can push." Sivaya said acridly.

"Sivayya!" Sai Pallavi was pissed off.

"I'll help you." She said sweetly to Rachayya and stood next to him, ready to push the car.

Sivayya started the car and once again it got up a few inches. Even with both of them pushing from the rear, the car wouldn't really budge. Rachayya put all his strength and his muscles were taut against the seams of his t-shirt. It seemed like his t-shirt would be ripped apart any time now. Sai Pallavi secretly hoped that's what would happen.

Rachayya noticed her ogling at him and he winked at her. She blushed and looked away, flustered. He slapped the back of the car a couple of times, signalling Sivayya to turn off the engine.

"This is not moving at all. It needs some leverage near the wheel" Rachayya suggested and went off into the shadows again. A few minutes later he came back holding a heap of thin logs. He started breaking them with his bare hands so that they were of equal length.

Sai Pallavi was intently looking at the old man imagining steamy scenarios about him. It didn't go unnoticed by Sivayya. So he too joined Rachayya and picked up a log and tried to snap it into two, but failed miserably. Rachayya laughed at him, took the log from him and snapped it like a twig with ease. The shame faced Sivayya scurried back into the car.

Rachayya lodged the logs between the tyre and the ground to give it some leverage. He went to the back of the car and got into the dry ditch to push the car. Sai Pallavi stood beside him at the edge of the ditch. Sivayya turned on the ignition and they began to push.

This time, the car moved further and suddenly jerked. Sai Pallavi lost her balance and fell into the ditch. Luckily Rachayya caught her mid air in one hand. With the other hand he brushed against her ass, reached behind her knees and carried her down.

Sai Pallavi noticed him staring at her chest. She looked down and noticed that her strap had come loose in the commotion, exposing her left breast. She bit her lower lip and slowly pulled the strap back in its place, covering herself reluctantly.

Rachayya gave her a sheepish smile.

"This isn't working, let us try something new." he said to her and motioned her to push from inside the ditch. He positioned himself behind her and began to push - both the car and his hard dick against her ass.

Sai Pallavi hardly had the strength to stand properly. She could feel his hard member press against her ass and her pussy was dripping. She did everything in her capacity to keep her legs from giving away underneath her as the thoughts of Rachayya fucking her silly flooded her mind.

Soon the car made its way out of the ditch quite suddenly. Sai Pallavi lost her footing and fell flat on the dusty ditch. Rachayya knelt down as she got up. He pulled out a blue hanky and began to dust her clothes, giving special attention to her breast area. Sai Pallavi blushed and let him have his way with her.

Sivayya came running hearing the commotion. But Sai Pallavi held her hand up to stop him from coming any further.

Sai Pallavi gently placed her hand over his chest and felt his hard muscles. Rachayya saw the fire of lust in her eyes and threw the pretext of dusting her out the window. He grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples over her dress.

"Aaahhh..." She moaned and looked at him angrily. He grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them hard again and smiled at her. She looked away, blushing.

Her hands traveled down his chest and his abs and rested at his crotch. Her fingers traced the outline of his hard cock. Now it was Rachayya's turn to moan. She unbuckled and unzipped him hastily and pulled his pants down. His cock sprang out like a wild beast let out from the cage.

Even in the darkness, she could make out his impressive size. Sai Pallavi pulled back the foreskin and looked into Rachayya's eyes. "Thanks for helping us. Now, let me repay your kindness." She bent down, opened her mouth and wrapped her soft lips against his hard cock, still looking deep into his eyes.

Sai Pallavi sucked the salty, musky head of his cock like a lollipop. Rachayya put his head back and placed his hands on the dusty ground for support. Sai Pallavi opened her mouth wider and pushed his cock past her tongue till she could feel him poking against her throat. There was still a considerable length of his shaft that wasn't wet with her saliva yet.

Sucking deep for a few seconds, she pulled his cock out. Choking on his cock had brought tears to her eyes. She spat a thick wad of spit on his cock and began to give him a handjob.

Rachayya pulled down both straps of her dress hungrily looking at her exposed breasts. He pulled her up and began suckling at her breasts as her hands serviced his cock.

He didn't hold back on biting and nibbling her breasts and nipples. He alternated between the boobs, hungrily sucking and squeezing them one after the other.

He got more violent by the second and when he couldn't take it any more he pulled her close to him and began rubbing his cock over her crotch. Sai Pallavi grabbed the old man and dug her nails deep into his strong back. She nibbled his earlobes and pushed herself on him.

Rachayya put both her legs on either side of his torso and she held on to him tightly. He got up and carried her to the car. He opened the door of the car and threw Sai Pallavi on the rear seat. Her dress was in a disarray and her wet juicy pussy was peeking out.

Standing between her legs his cock was pointing directly at her cunt. He lifted the dress a little more and traced the slit of her pussy with his dry, rough fingers.

He pushed one finger inside her. Then two. Sai Pallavi felt like she was on fire - and not the good type. She immediately pulled out his fingers from her pussy and began sucking on them. The taste of her musky juices mixed with the bare earth excited her.

When his fingers were sufficiently lubed with her saliva, she stuck it back into her pussy. Now it felt much better. His thick fingers worked magic inside her cunt. He knew how to please a woman with his fingers.

Then she felt his gruff beard against her inner thigh. Rachayya flicked her clit with his tongue while his fingers continued to explore her pussy. He sucked on the clit and Sai Pallavi lost it. She arched her body back and grabbed his rough hair for support. The pleasure was too much for her and she came violently, staining her seats as much as she stained Rachayya's face.

She pushed him away as she lay on the seat, nearly naked and completely exhausted. Rachayya spat on his cock and began to massage it. He pulled Sai Pallavi towards him so her ass was just on the edge of the seat and slowly pushed his hard member into her cunt.

Sai Pallavi protested and asked him to wait while she caught her breath. So he gently pushed his cock deep inside her and stood still. A few seconds later he pulsed his cock. Sai Pallavi moaned in response.

He pulsed it again. She moaned again.

He drew the length of his cock out till only the tip was inside her and pushed it back inside with force. Sai Pallavi bucked her hips and moaned loudly.

Lifting her legs up to his shoulders, he began to bang her pussy fast and hard. Sai Pallavi responded to each thrust with a moan.

"Aaaahhh fuckkk meee...." she moaned biting the back of her hand as Rachayya took her to the throes of pleasures.

Soon Rachayya pulled her closer and began to pump in faster. She knew he was about to cum. "Cum inside mee... deep inside meee...." She moaned to him.

He obeyed dutifully. With one last thrust, he pushed his cock deep inside her - deeper than she had ever felt and shot his thick load into her. Sai Pallavi felt the jets of thick hot cum enter into her pussy and moaned like a bitch.

Rachayya lay on Sai Pallavi exhausted. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close to her chest as he caught his breath.

When Rachayya pulled out his semi hard cock, Sai Pallavi felt a gush of thick cum flow out of her cunt. She smooched him for the first time and Rachayya squeezed her left boob.

She touched her pussy lips with her fingers and licked the tasty cum. Rachayya quietly dressed up and bid goodbye whie Sai Pallavi watched him walk into the shadows.

Sivayya appeared from nowhere and held up a towel for her to clean up. She looked at him angrily. "A strange man was fucking me and you didn't think of doing anything?"

Sivyya looked flustered. "But... I thought you were enjoying..." he said, looking horrified.

"I was." Sai Pallavi fell back on the seat. Sivayya took the cue and began to wipe her pussy with the towel.

"STOP!" Sai Pallavi yelled.

Sivayya pulled his hand away, petrified.

"I'm not satisfied yet. Clean it with your tongue and make me cum again."

Sivayya looked at her dripping cunt and looked back at her face.

"What are you looking at? Let's get this over with soon, it looks like dawn is about to break." she said and laid back on the seat.

Sivayya pocketed the towel and bent down. He took her legs over his shoulders and began to suck on the cum of his mistress and her new lover with relish. Sivayya snaked his tongue deep into Sai Pallavi's pussy and cleaned out the insides like a dutiful servant.

She began to moan again with vigour. Wrapping her legs around Sivayya's neck she pulled him closer into her cunt. She took his hands and placed them on her tits, which he mauled with pleasure.

"Aaahhhhh... fucckkkkk... I'm cumminggg..." she moaned and Sivayya lapped up her pussy juices eagerly. When she was done squirting into his mouth, her body went limp with tiredness.

Sivayya had a raging boner and began to unzip. Sai Pallavi looked at him with one half opened eye and held up a finger.

"Na na. You don't get to fuck me today. Not after how you fucked up. Get in the car and take me home. I'm tired." She said, rolling over to the other side of the seat and fixing her dress.

Sivayya cleaned up the stained seat with the towel and got in the front seat of the car. He'd have to get it thoroughly cleaned and detailed once they get home.

THE END

DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers