Deeksha The Temptress Ch. 01

Story Info
Introductions.
22.9k words
4.59
24.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

Copyright ⓒ January 2023 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This is a story about an email friend of mine. Having retired from his job, he reflected on his own life experiences. Getting on the internet, he stumbled upon various cuckolding stories and satiated his curiosity. Some of my stories reminded him of his background, and he reached out, sharing his own experiences. As usual, I have taken liberties to make the story enjoyable for my readers.

This is a continuation of "Priyamani The Seductress" story. We now move onto his own cuckold journey in this chapter.

This is a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner's having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion, and there are no better or worse kinds of perversion, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man relationship where the husband is not equal to the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates towards the other man for sex. The wife prefers having a deep, intimate bond with the other man for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with the husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

Chapter 1 - Introductions

I am a 60-year-old man who has been married for over 35 years to my lovely wife, who is 5 years younger than me. We have four children, three sons and a daughter. All of our children are married, and we have several grandchildren now. I retired from the civil service after serving for over 30 years. I am a shy and reserved person in my friend's circle and often prefer solitude over the company of others. My strange history urged me to get on the internet and better understand and appreciate it. Until then, I shunned computers and preferred to work the old-fashioned way. Surprised to learn about this, I thought of penning my story for the benefit of readers.

I come from a small village in South India. We are from a backward, oppressed caste. Even today, in our village, we still have to endure a lot of insults. We live in a city now, and also, because of my status and power, a lot of the discrimination has waned away.

My mother's story should have served as an excellent introduction to what had inspired me to embark on my cuckolding journey. I've had fantasies about my mother ever since I saw her in our village, Zamindar. However, instead of me having sex with her, it was always the Zamindar who mounted her. I wanted a wife like my mother, who would serve such well-endowed men.

Because of my studies, I spent most of my life away from my village and met a lot of girls. I became friends with a beautiful Brahmin girl who lived in the next-door bungalow, where I spent a significant amount of my life. She was an Iyer brahmin, and my mother was an Iyengar brahmin. Over time, our love blossomed, and we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. I wasn't sure if her parents would approve because she was 5 years younger than me and a Brahmin. Fortunately, my mother had taught me everything I needed to know about being a Brahmin and had made certain that I lived as a Brahmin. This allowed me to connect with her family.

I confessed to her when I was 21 years old, shortly after graduating. She had just started junior college and was still legally underage for marriage, but many of her friends were getting married. Our relationship grew slowly, and after two years, she was certain she wanted to marry me. She was aware of my history and didn't mind accepting me with all of my baggage.

Deeksha was a stunningly beautiful woman with a slim build, standing at 5' 9", a flawless, pale complexion, piercing big brown eyes, and light brown hair that was silky and thick. Deeksha Seth, the actress from Southern films, should well show her overall physique. My Deeksha was extremely fair, similar to Punjabi beauties Kareena and Karishma Kapoor. Her light brown eyes and light hair gave her a celebrity appearance. Her pouty pink lips, along with her shapely breasts, figure and ass, gave her the appearance of an actress. She was an unusually tall woman for the time, but she would have been classified as a model in today's world. Her long legs and shapely butt were a sight that no one could resist.

I was drawn to her, not because she was beautiful; she was quite skinny. It was primarily her demeanor that attracted me. I was shy and reserved, but she was a bundle of energy, which drew me to her. Aside from that, she was quite attractive and genuinely cared about me. We didn't take long to become physically intimate because she was open-minded and didn't mind experimenting with such things. Deeksha took the first step, and she has been making most of the moves since then. She would know her surroundings and the circumstances, and she would intuitively know when it was a good time and when it wasn't.

Kissing wasn't popular back then, but many people were aware of it, and some of my friends raved about their first kiss and shared all the gory details of their rendezvous. Deeksha's first kisses on my lips were simple pecks on the lips. Normally, most people would stop here, and the rest would be done after marriage, but Deeksha was bold. She let those kisses linger for several seconds after ensuring that I was a non-judgmental type of person, and one fine day, she parted her lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was a passionate and intense kiss that lasted a few minutes.

"This is how they kiss in Hollywood movies," she explained as she showed the French kiss. Her luscious lips and hot breath were divine. She'd just turned 20 and had let go of all inhibitions. She had grown quite bold and had placed a lot of trust in me. She was slightly taller than me. It was more obvious in the way she boldly grabbed my buttocks and drew me in. She guided my hand to her breast with her other hand. "Even your friends take more liberty."

Her breasts were small, but they were still a handful for me. They also appeared small on her frame, but she was a tall woman, so they were substantial. They were soft, squishy, and tender. After playing with me, she latched onto my lips and exchanged copious amounts of saliva with me. She was clearly the aggressor, and I only actively participated in the kiss. She aggressively grabbed my hand and urged me to maul her breasts, but I couldn't muster the courage to go any further than fondling her soft breasts. The kiss lasted several minutes, maybe five, but it was as if we were transported into another world, as we were both unaware of our surroundings. Fortunately, we were not caught in the act.

"You're no good," she said quietly, breaking the kiss.

"That guy on the bus did a much better job mauling my breasts," she laughed.

"What?" I inquired.

"Now don't be a puritan," she retorted immediately. "In today's world, by the time a woman marries, she has been abused by half a dozen men."

Deeksha was always direct and perhaps a little reckless in discussing such matters. I'd grown accustomed to some of it and perhaps was even attracted to it; thus, I didn't make a fuss about it.

"In America, they have sex before marriage, and not just with one person," she exclaimed as we wrapped up our kiss.

I was worried, but I didn't want to appear inexperienced. And nuzzled her neck as I drew her in. "Doesn't that strike you as odd?" I muttered.

She looked into my eyes and confidently fondled my bulge. "Why? Isn't it natural to want sex?"

She then boldly inserted her hand into my lungi and fondled my penis, which was still wrapped in my underwear. Deeksha seemed to know what she was doing, and while it surprised me, I liked the fact that she wasn't shy.

"What's strange is that you believe in controlling our passions rather than allowing them to run wild," she continued. She now held my stiff member in her hand and stroked it gently. I kissed her, and she exchanged saliva with me before jerking me off. I felt compelled to hump, which aided her as well.

"Do you want to taste my pussy?" she asked breathlessly after a few minutes.

I was taken aback by her audacity, but she pushed me back and straddled my face, offering her pussy to lick. It was relatively simple in those traditional gowns. I saw her beautiful skinny legs and honeypot for the first time up close inside, her skirt enveloping my face.

"Don't enjoy the scene. Just close your eyes and insert your tongue," she advised. I could see everything inside because of the light outside. I caressed her pussy and pushed aside the gusset of her pantie. As my hand touched her pussy, she shivered. It was lovely to look at the thin slit between a patch of dark hair. Her slit's glistening juices revealed she was already fired up. I drew her to my face and inserted my tongue into her moist hole. Her pussy smelled and tasted delicious. That day, Deeksha orgasmed on my tongue. Her intense moans left no doubt she was already familiar with the pleasures of cunnilingus and was eager to experience them for herself.

After that, she kissed me and stroked me, but she didn't perform oral sex on me. I didn't even ask her. Deeksha was probably 20 at the time, a year before our marriage. Of course, by that point, I could think of her as a woman and accept her. She paid me a visit on our terrace early the next morning after that episode. I was surprised when she woke me up shortly after 4:00 a.m.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

She laid next to me and turned towards me. She quickly felt my pecker, which was already puffing up with excitement. "I enjoyed yesterday's experience and believe it should be a regular part of our diet."

She nuzzled my neck, kissed me softly, and began fondling my penis. "You are already hard," she said as she pushed her hand into my underwear and firmly groped my stiff member. "Were you dreaming of me?"

I was extremely shy and did not know how to respond to her remarks. Her boldness, and sometimes recklessness, was what drew me to her. "Did you jerk off yesterday thinking of me?" she nibbled on my ear.

"Your beauty scares me," I said as I turned towards her, inspecting her lovely face. My fingers caressed her face and massaged her pouty lips gently.

"My beauty is to be savored, not feared," she said as she kissed my lips. She kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck before working on my penis. I was already giddy with delight after only a minute. Deeksha realized I was about to ejaculate and asked, "Do you really love me?"

"Very much," I responded.

"Doesn't it bother you that I know a lot more about sex than you do?" she inquired. I said nothing and tried to decipher what she was asking.

"You understand what it means, right?" she added after a brief pause. In response, my penis jerked almost immediately. Deeksha read it almost expectantly and whispered, "Do you want to hear the dirty details?"

"Uh..." I uttered in surprise, to which she retorted, "You will have to first put your tongue to good use."

She got up and straddled my face. Instead of the fresh smell of the pussy that I discovered the day before, it was stale, but still quite good. Besides, I knew it wouldn't have mattered as I guzzled her stale juices and thoroughly pleasured her. She collapsed next to me after about 15 minutes, pleased with my efforts. After wiping my lips, I gulped some water and looked down at her as she breathlessly basked in the glory of her orgasm. Whether by instinct or courage, I climbed on top of her and nestled between her legs. As soon as I rubbed my member against her crotch, she moaned. Deeksha seemed extremely worked up and moaning as I rubbed my crotch against hers, despite having just had an intense orgasm. "Forget about it," she said, as I snuck my hand between us and tried to align my penis at the entrance. "We will not have actual intercourse until we marry."

Deeksha was not even pleading or requesting anything. Her voice had the same firmness in it that my mother's had. I realized she was set on it and couldn't be persuaded otherwise, at least not by me. So I kept rubbing it on top of our clothes in between. Deeksha was listless, so I kissed her lips several times. She would turn her face away after each quick peck. After licking her nonstop for over 15 minutes, my breath had become quite clean, so I was confident and persisted. She eventually gave in and let me kiss her, but she didn't reciprocate. She melted and pushed her tongue into my mouth as I aggressively kissed her. Her stale breath hit me, but it wasn't as bad, and I quickly forgot about it.

"It isn't enough that your girlfriend plays with other men. Now you want her stale kisses as well," she said quietly, breaking the kiss briefly. Her kisses were passionate, showing that she, too, desired it. After a few moments of dry humping, she said, "Aside from you, I've been with three other men." I was taken aback to hear her, but in that heightened state and with my background, it only fueled the fire. "Tell you what, they're all much better than you at taking advantage of opportunities given to them," she said after a little more kissing.

We continued our humping for a couple of more minutes, and I sputtered my semen. Deeksha said nothing and quickly left. She wasn't as at ease the next day and mostly avoided me. I was concerned that she would recognize me as a cuckold, and she kept her distance from me. I worried the entire night and barely slept. My senses were on high alert, so I took an early bath and freshened up to prepare for her arrival. I wasn't sure if she would, and by 4:30, I was certain she wouldn't, and I wondered if I had completely lost her.

Hearing her anklets brought me great relief, and I returned my gaze to her as she tiptoed towards me. She sat next to me and noticed my bulge right away.

"Look at you," she exclaimed, stunned. "Aren't you already salivating?"

That was correct. I recall my inner turmoil and wondering if my reaction was unusual and if she had lost all respect for me. Deeksha was stunningly beautiful, and I had the impression that she understood me and cared about my needs, even though I wondered if she was more self-centered. I almost thought I'd lost her and was grieving over it, perhaps even flogging myself incessantly. When she arrived, I vowed to please her and keep her happy. I knew I wanted her to be my wife after she mentioned her sexual adventures with three different men. Even though I knew how agonizing it was to lose her to another man, I instinctively knew that the vanilla lifestyle was not for me.

"You can't blame me for that," I retorted unusually. She slept next to me, hugged me, and waited for me to speak.

"You smell fresh," she said as I remained silent. "I woke up early, so I thought I'd freshen up," I explained, not wanting her to think I was desperate. "I also took a bath before going to bed last night."

"Nice," she said quietly. "I hope you don't expect me to be spic and span."

"You are always wonderful and irresistible," I assured her.

"Is that so?" she asked, her face propped up on her hand and supported by her elbow.

"Of course, you're gorgeous," I said confidently as I groped her breast, "but you're a real coquette, though you do it delicately."

She didn't pay attention to what I was saying and only moaned as my hand caressed her breast. I nuzzled her neck and warmed her up.

"Do you like it when I attract the attention of men?" she asked quietly.

"You are so desirable that men are always drawn to you," I said in between kisses.

"Does it excite you?" she asked, fondling my penis and looking down at me. "Other men getting sexually attracted to your girlfriend?"

"Not nearly as much," I replied.

"Liar," she retorted immediately. "I saw how happy you were when you found out I had prior sexual experience."

"Perhaps I like it when you get attracted to other men," I bravely explained.

She leaned in and kissed me. It started as a small peck, but quickly evolved into a full-fledged kiss. Her breath was stale, but it didn't bother me as I devoured her lips passionately. It was a passionate kiss that lasted over 5 minutes. She climbed on top of me and kissed me again. Her height made it clear that I would be shorter than her. She straddled my face in the same manner and forced me to lick her for 20 minutes. Her pussy wasn't particularly fresh, but I seem to prefer it that way. After her orgasm, she collapsed next to me.

After we caught our breaths, I jumped on top of her and began my slow humping motions.

"I knew you were a pervert," she said quietly. "Tell me who you imagined me with."

"How did you find out?" I inquired.

"Nothing specific, but I had a feeling, and when I told you about my experience and you didn't react, I knew you were harboring such devious thoughts."

"Is it because you've sampled married women, or do you simply enjoy such despicable thoughts?" she inquired.

I didn't know how to respond, but that I never judged her for her slutty behavior was an enigma in our time. We both knew we loved each other and had a clear intention of marrying when the time was right, perhaps in a few years.

"A bit of both," I replied coyly, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"But you said you didn't have any sexual experience," she frowned.

"No way, Deeksha. I didn't mean that," I clarified, clearing my throat. "How do I put it?"

"I told you everything about myself," she emphasized. She pushed me away and demanded that I tell the truth. I lay down and reflected on my predicament.

"Hmm... It's important that you're aware of it as well, because you'll be joining our family soon," I said, pausing for a moment to collect my thoughts.

"You know that I have six siblings, correct? If you recall, you were commenting on my father's virility and my mother's capability. You might be surprised to learn that none of them are his children."

Her jaw dropped. Even in her wildest dreams, she couldn't have imagined it.

"Just listen," I pleaded. "When I awoke from my sleep one night, I saw my pregnant mother having sex with the Zamindar. I was too young to comprehend, but I knew I was witnessing something I shouldn't have been. Fortunately, they had turned off the lantern, and I saw nothing else except her large breasts as she kissed him. I only heard them have 15 minutes of intercourse."

"Oh, my God," she exclaimed, recalling a line from a Hollywood film. "Have you seen anything else?"

"I saw nothing, but overheard her having sex a few times. She was recently pleading with Zamindar's son to pull out, but he refused. She became pregnant with the youngest soon after."

Deeksha was fascinated by learning about my background. She sat up and thought for a few moments before launching into her probing questions. "How often were you aware that she was having sex with Zamindar or his son?"

"Zamindar's son entered the picture only after his father died," I explained.

"Could you please elaborate on what you saw or heard?"

I hadn't shared all the details of what I had witnessed personally in the Priyamani story, but it contains most of the information. Because I hadn't learned everything about my past at that point, I only remembered a few key events.

"Well, it was during the first episode with Zamindar," I explained. "I heard him say, 'You have the juiciest of cunts,' between thrusts. 'It's as tight as a newlywed woman's. Your lips are as sweet as honey.' She was grunting and moaning all the time. 'You remind me of your breeding bull. You don't care if it hurts. You only look for your own pleasure,' she seethed between moans.'Why? Did he actually try to mount you?' he inquired. 'Shi... You are so shameless.' 'I can tell if a woman is in heat with one look,' he added. 'I recognize a breeding bull when I see one,' she replied."

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers