Sailing Away Ch. 22

Story Info
After the spa comes the very happy ending.
2.1k words
4.67
3.3k
4
0

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my sweet bitch, I don't know how you arranged it, but I LOVED it. You and your little cock have done the impossible!"

Apparently you're back.

I can't tell which is more obvious, Elsa's pussy on your breath, or the scent of two cocks. Either way it's intoxicating.

I kiss you, tasting your lovers. "Did Mistress enjoy her evening?"

Crawling in beside me with "oh my God did I ever," you cuddle up to me, rubbing my cage.

I'd gone to sleep around 2am, it's now 9, and you and Elsa just got back to the boat.

"How did you get all three of them to get here to fuck us? No, don't tell me, I want that to be your secret in case you want to do it again."

Three?

"Wanna hear about it?"

"Of course I do, Mistress, I always want to know what turns you on."

Tracing fingernails across my chest, "just close your eyes, and imagine it real time, and I'll fill you in. But not as much as they filled me of course."

Closing my eyes, I focus on your voice and your hand, lightly teasing my nipples, then my balls, then massaging my chest, all while you talk.

I fade into your words and concentrate.

"We were in the room after our massage and seaweed wrap, and thank you for getting the key sent to us by the way. We were in their thick fuzzy robes when my phone dinged with a message from Kevin. He'd sent me a picture of his delicious BBC, so we chatted while Elsa and I waited on room service. He then sent a selfie with him in front of our room, so I ran to let him in.

"We hugged and started kissing almost immediately, him squeezing my ass with both hands. I introduced Elsa to him, and she thought things were friendly enough, so came over and rubbed his cock while he and I kissed." You rub my caged cock, jerking it slightly, and go on. "We continued kissing while she worked his pants down and started sucking his cock, before she even closed the door! She loves his cock as much as I did the first time I saw it too! He rubbed her head, gently fucking her onto his cock, while he and I kissed, then he stopped her so he could get undressed.

"He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants while we took his shirt off, me unbuttoning from the top, her from the bottom, and the three of us kissed. It was so delicious having a real man kissing Elsa and I, it almost made me cum.

The real man comment was accentuated by an "it's so cute" pat on my cage to accent her point.

"Since Elsa started with his cock, she stayed kissing him for a bit, then I pulled them over to the bed. I bent over it, watching out the windows, while Kevin came up and put his cock in me. Elsa encouraged him, saying stuff like 'she loves that big cock, fuck her hard', then she got up on the bed and put her pussy in front of my face so I could eat her. It was exquisite. Sun going down, and getting fucked by two gorgeous people.

"I ate her to a few orgasms, and he fucked me to a few, then there was a door knock, and Elsa got up to answer it. I figured it was room service, and boy was it! That's when Elsa came in with Lamont, a friend of Kevin's. Apparently he called Lamont and asked him to come along, knowing how much I like chocolate."

She described Lamont as similar in appearance to Kevin, a little shorter at six feet, but cock almost identical at ten inches.

Elsa welcomed him in, and hadn't bothered to close her robe.

She brought him in, and dropped his pants, kneeling down and getting to work on his dick, just like she had with Kevin. So while Kevin was plowing Lacy's cunt from behind, Lamont was making the most of Elsa's delectable mouth.

Knowing they were there for you, she got up, slid her robe to the floor, and took Lamont by the hand over to the bed. Kevin spanked you on the butt, directing you onto the bed. You climbed into position while Kevin and Lamont exchanged pleasantries.

Once in position, Kevin got in front of you, and Lamont behind, and went to work. They timed their thrusts together, pinning you on their dicks, your mouth and pussy filled to overflowing with their thickness.

"Oh, keep that up boys, I need to save some of this." Elsa then filmed you with her phone as the center of attention, black lovers all around, full of cock. She was careful to leave their faces out, but came along side, your profile obvious, a mouth swimming in chocolate prick. You were moaning on one, pussy full of the other, and loving every second, cumming over and over. She reached out, continuing to record, and pinched one of your nipples, sending you over the edge more intensely than before, cunt trying to squeeze Lamont out of you.

With that, she sent the video to your phone as well.

As she's finishing with her informal IT work, she heard the tell tale grunts of both men.

They're cumming in you, and you join them, screaming around the girth in your mouth, abs tensing, pussy squirting on Lamont's loins.

They pull out of you, but neither is truly soft. They know how to take care of their women, it seems, and are hard in moments, just long enough for you and Elsa to share some lemon water and a kiss.

Kevin gets on the bed, Elsa climbs on top, and Lamont stands to the side for his cock to be worshipped some more. She rides and sucks with abandon, silver adorned nipples bobbing up and down as she drives on dick.

This was when you called and left your message. I was still on the bridge with Brian, getting the bad news on Alan, the very same bad news that let you fuck uninterrupted, the fucking in your message being Elsa riding Kevin's cock and moaning loudly around Lamont's.

With Elsa focused on Kevin's member, Lamont's was available, so you guide him to the couch and suck his cock, tasting Elsa's mouth and pussy on him.

Another knock at the door, and finally it was room service. But not in the traditional sense.

Kevin's other friend, Gary came in. He stopped the room service guy, and apparently paid him off to return to the kitchen, allowing Gary to bring in the cart of wine, caviar, and other snacks.

"Lacy," Kevin begins, "I know you love what you've seen, but my man Gary here is something special. And since your pussyboi wanted us to take care of you... Gary, would you mind showing the girls what you brought?"

Shocked, you asked, "how did you know I called him that?"

"Because only a little cocked panty wearing bitch would send his woman to get fucked like we're fucking you. I bet you even keep his little dicklet locked up."

With that Gary produced a wry smile, and drew down his zipper, unbuckled his belt, and reached into his pants.

You both gasped. He was truly blessed, a titanic 12" long, 2.75" diameter of pussy wrecking cockmeat. And it wasn't even fully hard at that size.

And you wanted it. All of it.

Both of you knelt in front of him, each with a hand on his shaft and a mouth on the head. You kissed it, licked it, kissed each other, all while stroking him, touching each other. You were entranced, mesmerized with his penis.

Kevin and Lamont got back involved, and the next couple of hours was a maelstrom of mouth, dick, and cunt, all over each other, all producing orgasms the likes the two of you had rarely had. Shaved cunts stretched, mouths filled with cock, asses overflowing, jizz sprayed across gorgeous bare tits.

Then Elsa had the idea. She kissed your cheek, and whispered in your ear...

"Take them all."

Seizing the opportunity, you put Gary on his back right there on the bed, and got up on top of him. Easing down onto his cock, it found the same place that Gus had found in Elsa's pussy, the posterior fornix. Shuddering, tremulous orgasms take over.

And that's just the beginning.

Elsa got Kevin's cock ready, coating him with as much saliva as her talented mouth could produce. Then she licks your ass, just before Kevin puts his head up against it.

You fall over Gary's chest, so full of cock, but about to get fuller. Kevin pushes against you, so slow, waiting for your biological permission to take his cock. He slowly feeds it into you, until you're full of his dick too.

Crying, screaming out "OH FUCK ITS SO GOOD MY PUSSY IS SO FULL" you orgasm repeatedly, nonstop waves of cum, drunk with cock and endorphins, the edge of pain and ecstasy.

And it's still not done. Because Lamont comes along side the other Men taking care of you, and silences your screams with his cock in your mouth. Hungrily you bob onto it, swallowing all you can take, moaning, shivering with unstoppable orgasms.

Pussy squirting on Gary, ass relaxing then squeezing on Kevin, and finally deep throating Lamont.

You are as full as you will ever be with cock. And it's all the very thing you've always dreamt about in fantasy.

Big.

Black.

Cock.

The thought propels you to another ab-tensing whole body orgasm, grasping at Gary's chest, hands full of his dense pecs, your very female body overfilled with maleness like you never imagined possible - and you've imagined plenty of BBC in your day, in addition to all you've had.

And then it begins to end.

Kevin shoots off in your ass, and you can feel his dick enlarge, tensing, squirting into your rarely used hole and it's been so well used tonight. He bottoms out in your ass, dumping his load deep inside you.

Lamont follows, you grabbing his hip with your closest hand, pulling him to you, alternately sucking, slurping, and trying to deep throat him again. He pulls you away, and, grunting, stroking his mammoth cock, shoots his cum on your awaiting mouth and onto your face and tits, another load glazing your nipples. You swallow everything you can, wanting more.

You lean back, up on to your knees, and Gary holds your hips down, cramming your twat even more full of his prick if that's even possible. Another wave of warmth crashes over you, as a wave of warmth pushes into you. You tremble, eyes watering out another intense cum.

You don't fall off him, it's more like oozing onto the bed, slowly collapsing to your side, as fulfilled and spent as you've ever been from sex. And to go with your movement, your pussy oozes Gary's cum, your ass Kevin's. Lamont has left his seed all over your lips, cheeks, tits. Probably the bed if you were to look for it. You shiver with an aftershock of orgasm.

It's at that point you see Elsa coming in for a close up. She's been holding her phone, filming your tryst, the contrast of three gorgeous athletic black men against your white skin...their cum glistening on your skin, mixing with your sweat and wet pussy's own secretions, cum oozing from your ass. Elsa kisses and licks your face clean, recording for you both to enjoy later.

It's obvious you have no more in you, and the Men and their Cocks have used you, and your holes, to everyone's satisfaction. They kiss you gently, and you're not even sure which was which, their tastes and scents mingling. One by one they dress and quietly depart.

Elsa gives you a sip of wine, and tucks you under the covers. The sun has long since fallen, and the lights of coastal Washington are accompanied by the stars coming in the windows.

She lies between your thighs, cleaning you, touching you as a woman can. You rest a hand on her head, sated.

"Your bitch did quite a job setting this up, you should do something for him."

"Well, he's locked until tomorrow afternoon, but after that I can reward him. Or maybe we can."

"I like that idea. How about we..."

Whatever, you're sure the idea is good, but sleep has overtaken you.