Sailing Away Ch. 24

Story Info
Lacy lost her bet, and pays up.
2.8k words
4.47
4.5k
4
0

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to shower, and cleanse the makeup from me before a nap. But a greater part wanted to top Lacy dressed as a woman...just a woman with a dick.

It's been a couple of hours since we got back. My calves are less sore than I thought, maybe the mile walk in heels wasn't so bad. I'd napped briefly on the bed. You're not here when I awoke.

And neither is my cage. You're holding to your bargain apparently, and removed it in my sleep.

Phone blinks, message arriving. It's from Elsa.

"If you want help with her let me know. I know what buttons to push."

Well there's an idea.

You're probably up in the galley getting a snack or something. May as well get myself ready.

Much as you like to keep me en femme, as it were, to keep me in my place, I think it's time to use that to my advantage. Why not stay in that role and have some fun with it?

I rummage into my lingerie, stowed in a dresser drawer, and make a few choices. Black fishnets of course, to go with my heels from today. Red panties, a Victoria's Secret thong, going on over the garter as I know they'll be coming off, the sheer fabric caressing my recently freed cock. Red bralette. Short black silk wraparound. A little touchup to lip gloss, and I think I'm ready; the mascara and eye shadow are fine.

I pour a little bourbon from the wet bar in the master suite, and recline on the sofa, heels tucked up next to me. May as well sit in feminine fashion if I'm dressed that way, hm? A little reading a trade magazine, a little stroking my freed cock, and just waiting for you to return.

It's another 15 minutes or so, and you come in. You're dressed for a comfy evening onboard, crop top, yoga pants. No panties of course, they'd just be in the way.

"OOOOooohh look at you baby, you look so good in that red, I always love to see it on you."

"Thanks sweetie. Come over here with me."

You bring your mug of tea with you, and I take it from you and put it on the table next to me, while you stand. I put my hands on your waist, you put yours on my shoulders.

"You remember our deal today, right Lacy?"

"Of course."

"What did you offer me?" I look at you with raised eyebrows, making my eye shadow a little more apparent.

"I said that if you lost you'd get the clothes, and if you won you'd be unlocked and could fuck me any way you wanted. You won, which is why I removed your cage. You deserve it off."

With a twirling motion, I tell you "turn around."

You do as required. I take my feet off the couch, heels barely making a sound on the carpet. I straddle your feet with mine, and take the belt off my wrap.

"Hands behind your back, Lacy."

You comply, assuming your role for the evening, a delicious turning of the tables. I cross your wrists, then bind them with the silk belt, more suggestion than restraint, but erotic nonetheless. I turn you back to face me, and recline onto the couch.

"Suck my cock."

With a little trepidation you look at the floor, and kneel down, one knee then the other, balance without your hands being a little tricky. You make it without much issue.

You lean forward, then look up at me, a question on your eyes.

"I said, suck my cock."

You continue in, and mouth my cock, the Victoria's panties in the way. Your talented ministrations do their job, and my cock is fully engorged in no time. You keep sucking, mouthing, licking, until you're able to get my thong in your mouth and tug it aside, then continue sucking, tongue finally tasting me.

"That's a good girl." I stroke your hair, and pull it back from your shoulders, allowing you to concentrate on the penis in your mouth instead of hair.

I scoot back on the couch a little further, and you lean out to keep my cock in your mouth. This puts you just where I want you, and I begin to fuck your mouth a little... While you don't have to work to deep throat me the way you do Brian (or Alan, or Gus, or Kevin, or...), you have to work a little bit to come back up, restrained hands limiting leverage. Turnabout is fair play, no?

Taking the phone from the end table, I tap away a message, then take a photo of you with flash. My stockinged legs and high heels evident aside your yoga pants, hair covering my crotch.

You see the flash, and look up toward me, but I keep texting and you keep going down on me.

Before long, Elsa lets herself in. Exquisitely nude, she pads in quietly. You're still busy with your required duties, so I point her toward the dresser, and motion to the appropriate drawer. She extracts a few items and begins to dress.

Approaching me, she throws me the next item in my plan. Drawing your hair back, I then encircle your eyes with a padded leather blindfold. You moan with the sensation change.

"Sit up."

You do, licking your lips, and leaning back, ass on your heels.

Getting up, I step beside you, and have you turn on your knees, now facing 90 degrees to the couch.

Taking a handful of your hair I guide you back to my cock. "Open." As you do, I guide my prick to your mouth, and you go back to sucking right away.

I motion Elsa to join me. She comes to my side, facing you. We turn and kiss, tongues toying with each other, a look of lust in her eyes. Whispering to me, "I wanted to see her on her knees. She's been in charge a while and needs a reminder she was submissive once."

I nod agreement, then pull you off my cock and guide you to Elsa's. You are momentarily surprised, but go right to sucking her faux penis just as you did mine, though hers is harder to get in your mouth.

"Taste that cock? That's Elsa's. Well, one of them anyway. We are going to put you to use tonight. And all those times you ruined my orgasm, teased me and put me back in my cage, got me aroused when I was locked up... well those all come home tonight. You're not cumming any time soon, and maybe not tonight at all."

A whimper escapes your mouth and you pick up your work on Elsa's cock.

"Let's put her on the bed," urges Elsa.

Picking up an arm each, we stand you up, and untie you briefly enough to get you out of your clothes, then re-tie your wrists and bend you over the bed. First, Elsa.

I supplement the saliva you left on her cock by sucking it myself, and she comes up behind you. She eases her cock in. Your pussy likes bigger, this being just 1.75" wide and 8" long, but bigger isn't the issue yet.

While she eased it in, she doesn't stay easy. She takes hold of your wrists by the silk belt, and begins to hammer your pussy with her cock. "Like that do you little bitch?"

"MMmm, yes I do." Another long moan.

"Speak to me with respect, bitch!" and a hard swat on your right ass cheek.

You gasp sharply, not expecting the impact, "yes mistress, yes I love how you're fucking me."

"That's better. Bitch!" The last word accentuated by a hard smack on your other ass cheek, and she continues to pound, pound your pussy right up until she feels you about to cum.

Then she pulls out.

"OH I'M SOOOOO close, please keep fucking me!"

Caressing your smacked ass, I advise, "Lacy this evening has nothing to do with what you want. It's what we want. And what we want is for you to not cum unless we say so."

I untie your wrists and pat your ass, encouraging you to get up on the bed.

I whisper to Elsa an idea, and she nods, kisses me deeply, and gets on top of you, taking a nipple in her mouth and dropping one of hers into yours.

Knowing this can make you cum, she doesn't provide enough stimulus. You suck her ringed nipple, desperate for her to return the favor but she doesn't. In desperation you hump your twat into the air, hoping for something. She smacks your pussy with a hand, and pushes your crotch down, holding you to the bed. Every time you hump her hand, she lifts lightly, taking away the chance to engage your clit.

I watch with a little smile. Seems apropos given how you usually keep me in line. You like to 68 with me instead of 69, where I eat you and you tease my cock in its cage. Similar, just with two pair of gorgeous tits.

She cums from your effort a couple of times, her sensitive nipples doing their best to keep her aroused, and then moves forward for a real 69, her on your clit, you on her faux dick.

I watch the fun for a few minutes, then get up behind Elsa, leaving my heels on for visual effect. Slowing her thrusting into your mouth long enough to get my cock into her, she goes back to fucking, now fucking not just your mouth but my cock, rocking her hips to turn us both on. What a ride!

She is very good at what she does, good enough she's going to make me cum, giving me an idea. I grab her hips to fuck her until I'm on the edge, then pull out and jerk my prick, squirting a few days cum right onto her strapon, where it'll drip right into your mouth.

Keeping you on the edge, she licks and toys with your clit, deeply licking your slit, feeling you quiver with lust and desire to cum. Soon enough, my cum drips down her cock, where you recognize what's happened, and hungrily lick my seed off it.

Elsa pushes herself up on an extended arm, rubs your clit in slow circles with the other, and blows me a kiss. I approach and we kiss deeply, you sucking her cock while she fucks your mouth slowly. Bringing you close to orgasm again, she edges your love button, not enough sensation to make you cum, just enough to make you insane with lust. Your moans and thrashing under her cock are evidence of your insane arousal.

Eventually Elsa climbs off, and you breathe heavily, on the edge of orgasm and sucking air.

She takes off the strapon, and tosses it to the floor. Taking the silk belt, she binds your hands above you to the headboard, and lies down beside you. I lie on the other side, and we take turns teasing your nipples, kissing your cheeks, and making sure the blindfold is pulled down sufficient to remove your vision. Now and then we take turns lightly slapping your cunt and rubbing your clit, never enough to let you cum.

Getting to her knees, Elsa says "I think I'm ready for a little more." With that she kneels over you so as to ride your face, in a position to go back to 69 if she chose to.

Elsa's pussy quivers and she rolls through a pair of orgasms back to back, cumming hard and flowing her juices on your face. She gets off your face, and hops off the bed to retrieve something from the drawer containing the dildos and lube. Returning, I know what's on her mind, and it is usually on yours.

"Okay, bitch, open your mouth." You obey, and she introduces the mouth portion of the face dildo, locking it into place behind your head. She crawls back up over you, lowering herself onto the cock, and rubbing her clit. Then she begins to ride your face again, a different experience with the same position.

I follow her lead, and get into the bed, brushing my wig onto my shoulders. Then I spread your legs and feed my cock to your pussy. I don't have to worry about lube, you're drenched.

Kissing Elsa, she pinches my nipples through my bralette, while I fuck you and she rides your mouthcock. Your moaning gets louder and more fervent; I slow to a stop. You thrash under us, desperate for orgasmic input, not getting it.

Elsa sits up just a little bit, making space between your face and her pussy. Then she reaches back and takes a handful of your hair, and fucks herself with your face and mouthcock. She stays in that position, forcing you to work harder to fuck her than if she just rode your face. You keep it up, knowing she expects to cum. And cum she does, breaking our kiss, and supporting herself with a hand on each of my shoulders. Gasping, abs tensing, she cums again while you fuck her cunt with the cock in your mouth, pleasing her over and over.

Nearly satisfied, she crawls off your cock, legs trembling, lying down next to us. I go back to slowly fucking you, you trying to rock your pussy into position for your clit to be rubbed. I spread your legs and rub your clit - but not enough.

"Babe, I think we should let her cum. What do you say?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe. Or she could go without cumming at all tonight. I know what that's like, as I get teased and locked frequently."

"Yeah, but the difference is...you like it!" Elsa says with a big grin.

She's right of course.

Elsa goes to the dresser and brings another pair of my stockings over, along with another item, while I check your blindfold. With them handy, we sit you up closer to the headboard and tie your arms away from your body, stretched out. Then we take the silk belt and secure the Hitachi Magic Wand to your inner thigh, head touching your pussy, and make a final lap tightening your legs together. Your brow furrows, not entirely sure what's happening - until I remove your blindfold, and you see what's cumming in your future.

She turns it on low, and we lean back and watch you.

The sensation hits your teased, aroused clit, and immediately you go into pre-orgasmic bliss, rocking your pussy and squeezing your thighs together. You cum soon after.

Leaving you to your toy, we take part in each other's pleasure. She rides my face. I feed her my cock.

And you cum again. And again.

We go through a few positions, all while the Hitachi does its magic on your pussy. You cum over and over, watching us, while we 69 with her on top, then I fuck her missionary, doggy, her on top, your orgasms endlessly rolling off your pussy, your moans and screams accentuating the non stop cum we're inflicting on you.

She cums a handful of times, on my mouth, on my cock, all delicious. I've been pacing myself, but soon it's time for me to cum.

"I'm gonna squirt on her tits."

"Then so am I," Elsa cues.

I kneel next to you and begin to stroke harder, faster. She stands and raises a heel to spread her cunt wide, fingering her pussy hard and fast.

Almost in unison I start shooting my jizz on your face and tits with a long grunt, and she screams and squirts, her gorgeous smooth pussy contracting and raining your tits with her juices. And that sends you over again, harder, your own juices coating the head of the Hitachi.

She turns it off, while I untie your legs, then she unties your arms. We scoot you down onto the bed so you're lying flat, and join you, one on each side.

We both lick one of your nipples, tasting ourselves, then kiss each other and join you in a ménage a trois embrassé. Your breath is starting to calm down, the teasing followed by a dozen orgasms having wrung you out.

Just the way we wanted.

"Do not wash your tits tonight, you'll sleep with our cum on you."

"Yes, sir, as you wish."

The diesels are rumbling. Sometime while we were busy the boat has gotten under way. We must have gotten our new mate to relieve Brian. Hopefully Alan makes it home and recovers from his appendectomy without issue. I take my heels off, tossing them to the floor, and push my wig off to the bedside table. The rest can wait.

Elsa pulls the duvet over us, and we drift off.