Sailing Away Ch. 25

Story Info
An offer she can't refuse.
1.8k words
4.07
3.2k
2
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's daylight when I wake up. You and Elsa are gone, and the diesels are rumbling away...meaning you can't have gone far.

I push back the covers and see that I'm still unlocked. That's a plus, a nice reprieve, though part of me misses the closeness of the cage. The more I wear it, the more I want to. I get out of bed and head for the bathroom, leaving my bralette, garter and stockings on the floor behind me.

A nice thing about being on a big motor yacht is the owner's suite. There's plenty of room, and no shortage of luxury, and at sea that means plenty of water. I hop in the shower, kick on the steamer and relax. After my pores wake up, I begin to scrub off the makeup, massage my scalp from the wig, and generally remove the female influence from my appearance, save for the nail polish. That would take more work, but I like it, and so do you and Elsa, so I'll leave it. Besides, everyone on board has seen it except the new mate, and I'm not going to worry about it. Supermarket magazine racks suggest the wealthy are sometimes... Eccentric.

Finally cleansed, scrubbed, and almost back to normal - whatever that is these days - I shut down the steamer, and step out to take a towel from the warmer on the wall. I hear you come in, and the door close.

"I'm back with coffee, babe."

"I'll be right there." I finish drying, and wrap a robe around me, the boat's name stitched on the shoulder.

You've brought in steaming hot mugs, mine just as I like it. I take the mug from your extended hand, and take a sip. You step closer and nudge your way into my arms. Looking up at me with a smile, "I really enjoyed last night. Thank you for taking charge the way you did. It's a good reminder for me now and then."

I lean down and kiss you, "you're welcome...Mistress." I wink, and sip my coffee again. We adjourn to the nearby sofa, and you curl up next to me, a hand in my lap to rest on my freed cock.

"Where's Elsa," I inquire.

"She's up in the galley, answering some work email. She took her laptop up there, didn't feel like hauling coffee back and forth. Sounds like she's got a new contract pending in a few weeks." We sip our coffee a little more.

"I met the new mate. He's beautiful."

I know where this is going to end up.

"Your usual sexy, hardbody, six foot something with a mammoth cock?"

"Add a deep sexy voice and you've got it. He reminds me a lot of Kevin." You squirm, and I suspect your pussy is lubing itself.

"What's his name? Have you fucked him yet?"

"His name is Ennis, and no, but I flashed him my cleavage as a hint."

"Why does this not surprise me?" I take a swig of my coffee as it's cooled off sufficiently.

"I was sitting in the galley with Elsa, and he came in to get some coffee too. He sat with us for a bit, polite and friendly but a little aloof. I'm not sure if Brian has said much about our trip so far, or if he was just being professional. I was toying with the buttons on my shirt and made sure to have one more button open up, just as he was glancing down. I think he caught some nipple with the cleavage too. He stammered ever so slightly and excused himself back to work."

"I do believe you're incorrigible." I kiss you on the cheek and continue my coffee.

With that, you rise from the couch, and begin sorting through the dresser, finding clothes for me. Shorts, t-shirt, and one of my favorite pairs of panties, pink dotted lace from Victoria's Secret. A pair of Keens rounds out the look.

"And this too," you say. My cage is dangling from your index finger. "Much as I loved how you and Elsa fucked me, it's time for your little cock to be locked back up."

I knew it was inevitable. I didn't even mind, I'm liking being locked more and more. I finish my coffee, set the mug on the table by the couch, and rise to dress.

As I'm about to buckle my belt, you approach with "there's one more thing, sweetie."

You hand over a jeweled anal plug, princess plug as it were, a bright pink gem cut of plastic the only thing visible when in place. Goes with the panties, so I may as well. The trick is that the bigger the bulb part of the plug, the less risk of it coming out...and there's no risk of this one coming out. I retreat to the bathroom and add some lube to the plug, then work it into place. Finally buckling my belt, I'm dressed for the day. I return to our stateroom, and you have me turn around to feel the plug through my shorts and panties. You kiss me on the cheek with approval.

We head up to the bridge to say hello, and Brian is on duty. Low clouds to the west, clear to the east, and very little traffic ahead of us.

"Looks like we'll have a little detour on the way north. The ship's owner wants us to stock some fish from Pike Street Market, and take on a new tender - he's picked out a small boat for us to bring onboard and swap out the old one. Must be nice to have that kind of money. Anyway, we'll arrive to Pier 69 around 7 pm this evening. Realistically we'll stay overnight and get going tomorrow, I want to make sure the new boat works, and mates up on deck appropriately."

That gives us about 10 hours before we arrive, and only a little while before we head into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, turning east before heading south to Seattle.

You sidle up to Brian and wrap your arms around his waist from behind, a hand ducking to his crotch for a cuddle. Kissing him on the shoulder, "I'm sure we'll have a good day, and a great evening when we get there. Thanks for taking care of the trip for us." Another kiss, and you take my hand and we descend from the wheelhouse.

We elect for a brief workout. Elsa joins us, I hop on the rowing machine and listen to music via Bluetooth headphones, while you two jog on the treadmill and ride the stationary bike respectively. You seem to be up to something as you steal looks toward me periodically, but I focus on my rowing and music. I also focus on the plug in my ass; it's hard to not notice when I'm rocking back and forth on the rower's seat.

After wrapping up an hour of mild cardio, you both want brunch, so I quickly go change my t-shirt for a clean one, and adjourn to the galley. It's a gorgeous day, so you head out to the covered deck behind the main saloon.

Greek omelettes, with feta, sundried tomatoes, sausage, and artichoke hearts, a fresh carafe of coffee with creamer, and a pitcher of mimosas are assembled, and carried to the back deck for us all to enjoy. It's a beautiful day, and made for such a meal. I put out your place settings and serve the both of you, pouring your glasses full, and finally sit myself for my portion.

While there's chit-chat, there's also a current of something else. You two have something planned.

Sipping her coffee, Elsa looks at me and begins. "Sweetie, how about you and I go out on a date tonight? And before you ask, Lacy's already OK'd it."

I look at Elsa, then you and then back to Elsa. "How can I refuse? If Lacy's OK'd it then of course I'd like to go."

"There's a twist," you say. Finishing your mimosa, you put the glass down, and run your index finger on the rim. "You're not going out with Elsa. Jenny is."

So this is what you two conspired in the gym. My cock stirred in its tight little cage. This was scary, but exciting nonetheless. I'd done it during daytime walking around a small Oregon town... Night-time in Seattle would be better. A big modern city, should be a little more anonymous...Right?

Looking at Elsa I ask, "I guess that's the only way you and I will be going on a date, hm?"

"I'm going out with a cute girl named Jenny tonight, not sure what you have in mind." A coy smile and she takes another sip of her coffee.

I guess this is happening. I'll make the most of it. Trying to ease the tension on the issue, I change the subject: "Lacy says you have a new job contract coming up?"

"Yep, it'll start in two weeks. Sounds pretty routine, a new startup that needs an IT director to get them started. They're determining office space and location still, but it'll be West Coast somewhere for a few months."

"Anywhere special you'd like," I ask.

"Most anywhere will do. I've worked most of the West Coast through the years, and airports are plentiful so I can be mobile if needed. Though, given the option, I'd avoid the insanity of San Francisco and Silicon Valley in favor of Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, or farther south. I have an old girlfriend in Malibu, and I'm sure she and her husband would let me stay with them until the office stabilized if I asked." A subtle wry smile courses her lips.

You ask her, "anyone I know?"

"Not in person. She's the first girl I fucked after you turned me half lesbian. It's Felicia, she's since gotten married to a cute guy named Jerry, they live in Malibu. He does high end real estate. She does him and his friends and clients."

Elsa certainly has a way with words.

"Oh I remember you talking about her. Her husband is the one with the pierced cock?"

Elsa nods, "yes, he's got a Prince Albert with a thick ring. Bending over for him guarantees religious g-spot orgasms, since that thick ring and long cock do their work together."

"Sweetie, that gives me an idea," you say. "How about I bend you over and we fuck the afternoon away while our cuck gets ready? I'm sure he has to plan out lingerie and makeup and such."

"Oh, I'd love that. Especially since Jenny's not sporting a useful cock...I should take advantage of one onboard."

With a smile and a slightly raised eyebrow, Elsa admonishes me to "make sure you're ready - and dressed appropriately - by time we dock."

You both rise from the table and, hand in hand, return to Elsa's suite and close the door. I doubt you'll be quiet.

I start thinking of my outfit, knowing not to disappoint either of them.