Sailing His Ship Pt. 02

Story Info
Charley continues to fall prey to Sabine.
5.7k words
4.72
9.2k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
304 Followers

A glint of sunlight shone through the curtains of the big room, casting just enough light to stir Charley from his slumber. He glanced at his phone upon the night stand...8:45 am. Rolling over he peered across the soft skin of Sabine's face, her hair disheveled and dark. The sheets were pulled back leaving her perfect tits exposed. How he had scored her interest had him perplexed, but he definitely wasn't complaining. He nestled in to her side, shut his eyes, and let sleep claim him again, perhaps for just a bit longer.

Again he woke, this time to see her propped up on one elbow looking down at his waking face. He could feel her hand wrap around his morning wood, and gently stroke him.

"Morning sunshine," she said playfully with a smile, "did you sleep alright."

"Like a rock."

She gave his cock a squeeze, "how fitting."

He moaned to her touch. She then pushed his shoulder back so he was laying flat, and carefully climbed on top of him. She sat down on his dick, letting it slide between her pussy lips, and rub over her clit, and she ground her hips back and forth over him.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Fuck yes."

"I love feeling your cock sliding across my wet, tight slit."

Then raising herself off him, he felt her hand take hold of his cock, point it at her opening, and she lowered herself slowly, the head pushing into the tiny cavern of her body. She was so tight, the walls squeezing his cock, as she so slowly inched her way down his shaft, pulling up slighting, then letting gravity take her back down until he had bottomed out side her. Again she began to lift her hips, squeezing her muscles so it pulled at his tool, then again down. Her pace increased slightly.

"Mmm, you're cock feels so good...."

"Fuck your pussy is so tight..."

"It's going to milk any cum still left from last night, until you have nothing left in those balls. Do you want that baby?"

She sat all the way down, and began rocking her hips.

Her vagina tightened again. He could feel her body shudder and her muscles convulsing on his dick...right as she cried, "oh fuck, I'm cumming." As she came riding him, she reached back, and slide a finger inside his ass, causing him too moan, buck, and release his load, pumping into her tight hole,

"Oh, oh, shit, oh fuck, I'm cumming too!" He yelled.

Bouncing hard now on him, letting her tight entrance pull spurt after spurt from him hungrily until his body finally went limp.

"Wow," she said as she rolled off him on to her back.

Reaching down she dipped her fingers into her mound and shoved them into his mouth, coated in her juices and his jizz. "Think you left some of this..."

He swallowed and sucked at her fingers.

"Good boy," she responded.

"I thought you didn't have sex on first dates."

"Last night was our first date. I also typically wouldn't let first dates stay the night either."

"I'll consider myself lucky."

"You can consider yourself my personal bitch and pleasure toy."

"Yes Sabine."

She laughed and leaned in and kissed him, as they snuggled, and dozed off again.

Monday rolled around, and Charley strutted into the office hoping he may catch a glimpse of Sabine, who had exchanged a few texts with him the two days following. It wasn't likely however due to being on separate floors.

As he sat down in his cubicle and started to read the annoying bulletin emails, Derrick, the cocky team lead walked up.

"Better watch out. Got a meeting with your boss woman friend. Hope you didn't screw it up, or likely she'll have me canning your ass. That or have me make up for what you couldn't do.." he laughed, knowing he could always get under Charley's skin.

Annoyed, Charley simply replied, " Let's hope not."

At that Derrick continued his path down the row to the elevator.

Roughly a half hour had passed, and Charley noticed the elevator door opened and a white faced Derrick shuffled out, looking like a ghost. He stopped for a second, looked around, scrunched his face and changed his astonished countenance to a look of anger. Now his face was turning red. He hurriedly made his way down the row, and muttered, "Hope you're happy, Prick," as he passed Charley's cubicle and continued down until he slammed the door of his office. A few minutes later, he could be seen carrying boxes of his stuff out.

"Holy fuck," was all Charley could think. Then his phone rang.

"Hey Charley, this is Sonia, Ms. Cloutier's secretary. A meeting has been requested with you. Please make your way up to her office as soon as possible."

"I will be right there."

"Thank you." Click.

Charley's head started to spin. Having just seen Derrick fired, he was a bit nervous. They seemed to have hit it off well, and left on terms he felt positive about. Was she just setting him up? His heart raced, as he gathered his bag and made his way to the elevator.

Ding! The doors opened to what seemed like the longest ride ever, to the next floor.

Ding! The doors opened again, and the hall seemed too stretch menacingly before his eyes. Placing one foot before the other, he continued towards the back offices. Once through the first door, the receptionist looked up with a crooked smile, " Ah, Charley. She will be ready for you in a moment. Take a seat."

His hands began to feel clammy, his heart racing, and his mind between excitement and udder terror of what came next. The wall clock ticked loud and menacingly, counting down to his impending...something.

10 minutes passed ever so slowly, then finally, the phone buzzed. Sonia then looked up, "Ms.Cloutier will see you now."

He carefully stood up, took a deep breath, and went in. Her office was huge, adorned with awards, books, a fridge, and a large red leather, high backed chair.

She glanced up, straight faced.

"Ah, Mr. Terrant, please, take a seat."

"Thank you."

"I've called you up, as you may have noticed, Mr. Vern, (Derrick) is no longer with us. Seeing as he did not display the attitude or ambition we would like to see at the front of our teams. As you can imagine that has left us a gap in leader ship, and has left us choosing to restructure our design format.

"Fuck fuck fuck, she's going to fire me," was all Charley could think...

"Given that gap, I feel, as well as our upper players, that we are best to take a more direct approach of guidance to the design team. Seeing as I would like to make some changes, we will no longer be requiring you as a junior designer."

"Shit shit shit, " his brain screamed.

"Instead, seeing as you have become...recently familiar with my level of expectation, I have to decided for you to directly assist me in overseeing such changes. I will be assuming all lead roles of the design department, and you will be instituting my directives and reporting immediately to me."

"Oh...." His brain settled. His countenance relaxed.

"As you can imagine, this role may be quite demanding, as you already know that I like to have my fingers in everything." She said as she stared, straight face, into his eyes.

"Yes Captain," he said without thinking, then realizing he should have appropriately addressed her, but before he could...

"Good boy. I believe you will find this position, much more satisfying and rewarding."

"Um, I don't know what to say, Sabine..." she cut him off

"..Ms Coultier..."

"...Ms. Coultier, thank you so much. "

Still, calm, collected and professional she glanced at the notes on her desk, and continued.

"You will be expected to gather your things from your cubicle and transfer them to the office adjacent of mine, as you see the door to your left. I will need you to be much more available, as we will be working much more closely together."

"Yes, Ms. Coultier."

"Thank you, Charley, that will be all for now. Perhaps once you've transitioned your office space we can sit down for a planning meeting and discuss the order of operations for the rest of the department's transition."

In excitement for the new found opportunity, Charley made his way down, intending on efficiency, to his cubicle to start packing anything important.

Shuffling anything into a box by general order, he made his first up the elevator and down the hall to his new office. Shifting the heavy box to his knee, he gripped the door handle and began to turn it, but it was locked. Seeing that Sabine's door was open, she peeked in. She waved him in.

"Oh, I forgot, that doors locked because one of the shelves is blocking it. You can go through that door," she said pointing to a door that ran from the back of her office to his. A crooked smile spread across her face.

Each trip he made, she conveniently stopped whatever she was doing to watch him intently, while he fumbled through her office with his stuff.

After what seemed like an endless back and forth, he had finally moved everything to his office. Taking a deep sigh of relief, he sat down in his chair for a short breather. Not a minute later, his door opened and Sabine came in. She shut the door behind her "God, she looks good," he thought. She wore a white blouse covered by a black jacket and a black skirt. It made her look both attractive and imposing.

Looking him directly in the eye, she walked between him and his desk and sat facing him, right on the table top,

"As I said earlier, we are going to be working very close together, and this position will have certain requirements. Mainly, for you to execute my directives." Without another word, she grabbed his head by the hair, spread her legs, and pulled his face into her wet panties, smearing his face in them. "The first of which," she let out a very quiet gasp, "is to relieve some of the..." another little moan, as he tongued her slit through her fire red lace panties, "...tension of the morning's firings and rearrangements..." with his nose he had shifted the fabric to the side and was diving into her pleasure..."within the department...," her hand gripped tighter on his hair, and her breathing increased,"and discuss the duties that come with this, her muscles started tightening, her thighs now pressing on either side of his head, and then, like a wave creating, she spasmed for a second, her head back...a deep sigh of satisfaction, "...position."

Her hand let go of it's grip on his hair. He sat back, licked his lips, used his handkerchief to wipe his face and said, "As you wish, Ms. Coultier. "

" Good boy. Now, as you already have noticed, in the workplace, I am to addressed as Ms. Coultier. I'd like it if you would gather a meeting for 4 PM in the conference room with the entire design department, so we can quell any concerns over the new structure and whether any more jobs will be lost. I believe we have already effectively removed the remaining infection and don't want anyone else worried for their employment."

"I will get right on that, Ms Coultier."

"Perfect."

The rest of the day flew by, filled with meetings, questions, details of the restructuring and plenty of busy work.

Charley gathered his laptop bag and personals, and prepared to leave for the day. As he exited his new office he glanced over at Sabine, who had looked up upon the opening of his door.

"I'm surprised you are still working away," Charley said.

"Oh, not for too much longer. I know an employee who just got promoted and must join me for celebratory drinks, so I'd hate to keep him waiting around," she smiled.

"I know that employee would be quite lucky to have such company for a celebratory drink. Did you want to meet me somewhere in a bit or leave from here?"

"Perhaps you should run home, freshen up, and meet me at Xavier's...say...7:30?"

"Yes, Ms. Coultier, that sounds perfect."

"Yes it does."

The ride home was short. Charley hurriedly threw his work clothes off, hopped in the shower, and scrubbed from head to toe. He shaved his scruffy face, his balls, trimmed his pubes, and made himself presentable. He grabbed a nice sweater from the closet and a pair of nice slacks hoping it would be dressy enough but not too much.

Xavier's was a nice gastro-pub style restaurant with a dimly lit ambience to it with a small patio. Being a Monday night, the dinner crowd was dwindling and the drink crowd was minimal.

When Charley arrived, he approached the hostess, and put in his name.

"Oh, you must be Ms. Coultier's guest. Follow me."

Charley checked his watch as he followed the hostess..7:10pm.

Sabine wore a long, dark red dress, a hint of red gloss on her lips and dark eye shadow. She looked absolutely stunning. Charley almost had to lift his jaw from the ground. The hostess bade them well and turned away, as Sabine extended her hand, and Charley took and kissed it.

Apologetically, Charley said, "I thought I'd beat you here...."

"I couldn't let you have the upper hand, now could I?"

"Oh, surely that would've been a shame."

"It would be, but we can pretend you were late and assume you'd need punishment, if you'd prefer."

Charley blushed a little, as he felt her foot glide across his pant leg a quick moment.

She continued, "So, we should get a round of shots to celebrate your moving up in the company."

"That sounds good to me, Ms. Coultier."

"Can call me Sabine...for now."

"Any preference?"

"Tequila would be my suggestion."

"Mm, I tend to like your suggestions."

"Good boy."

The server came around, and Sabine gave an order for six shots.

"You weren't kidding about celebrating."

"Of course not. It's a big day for you, and pretty sure you won't mind the bump in pay either."

The server returned with their shots, and lime slices.

Sabine raised her glass, "To owning you..."

Charley felt some sort of inner resistance to accepting those words.

"Owning me?"

"Do you not like it? So far I'm pretty sure it's been nothing but good things for you.."

He glanced down, grabbed his glass and raised it, "it'd probably be stupid to ask that you don't own me more."

"It absolutely would be. So, to owning you," she repeated and raised her glass. He raised his.

"All yours Sabine." She smiled, looking intently into his eyes and holding her gaze as she shot it back and took a bite of the lime and he did the same.

Her foot was now resting between his legs, rubbing over his growing bulge.

"I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

"I'm looking forward to it," he replied.

Her foot pressed harder into him.

"I enjoyed having you close to me today, wondering how many times you had to readjust to hide that you were getting hard."

"Fuck...every time I passed by you."

"That's hot."

She leaned in towards his face so she was close to his, licked her lips, and whispered, "did I make it hard for my little boy to focus? Did I make his little cock, twitch and spit all day? Did my cunt and the taste of my cum make your dick throb?" Her foot continued it's circular rubbing of his groin.

"You were quite the distraction."

"Mmm."

She grabbed her next glass and lime, raised it, "To you, and learning how best to serve in your new found position."

They clanked, "to learning all about the positions you want me in," he chuckled.

The glasses tossed back, a bite of lime, and a naughty glint in Sabine's eye had Charley squirming.

"Oh the places you'll go," she laughed.

"Hopefully."

"So when's the last time you made yourself cum, Charley?"

"That's direct..."

"Would you expect less?"

"It'd be foolish to. To be honest, I was spent Saturday, and though I was hard pressed not to Sunday, I had to much on my plate and was tired and feel asleep early. "

"So you haven't cum since you were with me?"

"That's correct."

"Good boy. I like that it's been saved up."

He grabbed his last shot, raised it, "To that being all yours too."

She clanked her glass with him, and said, "oh, it's all mine." Then, she waved down the waitress and paid the bill. "How about we go back to my place?" She asked.

"Sounds great."

She ordered an Uber and it arrived shortly, shuttling them back to her massive place.

They stepped through the door, and no sooner did they, that she slammed him against the wall, and kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth, and grabbed his balls pulling them hard. Her mouth began working down his neck, back up and to his ear. "Are these balls too full? Are they begging to be emptied?"

"Oh god yes."

Then she pulled away quickly and said, "come."

He followed her through the living room back to the bedroom.

"Strip," she demanded, "and I'll be back in a second."

She disappeared into the bathroom closing the door, as he peeled his clothes off, cock pointing ahead, stiff as can be.

When she came out she was wearing a white lace bra and panties, a matching garter and white stockings.

"Fuck you are so hot!"

She turned, reached in a drawer in her dresser and pulled something out. "Put this on," she said matter of fact, handing him a pair of frilly pink panties with a little bow at the center of the front band.

Seeing the panties, and now really thrown off Charley dumbfoundingly just said, "Ummm..."

"I did ask for your opinion bitch," she growled and then slapped his ballsack hard, making him wince. "I said put them on, unless you want to find out how I handle insubordination. "

Not wanting to incur her wrath, but feeling belittled by the pink girls panties he was holding in his hand now, he swallowed his pride and pulled them up his legs, until they cradled his balls snuggly and his cock strained inside them.

"Mmm, that's better." She ran her finger across the fabric over his throbbing cock. "You look so pretty in those. My little bitch boy and his cute little ass all dolled up for me, " she said as she gave his ass a hard slap causing him to jump a little. She pushed him down on the bed. Then straddling him she pulled out a blindfold and tied it around his head covering his eyes. Taking each arm, she clasped something around his wrists and pulling them hard secured them to the corners of the bed. Sliding down, she stopped for a moment to flick the head of his cock, that was now leaving a dark wet spot on the pink fabric. Like his wrists, she secured his ankles with something to the lower corners of the bed.

He could then feel her body roll off his, and for a moment he just laid in anticipation, feeling vulnerable and small, somewhat ashamed having his hard cock leaking while wearing women's underwear.

Suddenly he could feel her finger tracing down his stomach as she leaned against his ear, "mmm, you like being my little girly fucking bitch? A pathetic little boy making his frilly little panties wet," her finger traced around the head of his cock, smearing his precum into the fabric and around his mushroom. "Awww, does this poor little bitch struggle with the idea that he isn't even a man anymore? Just a silly little pussyboy slut?"

"Fuck, what is she doing to me? Why am I still so fucking hard," Charley tried to rationalize the conflicting feelings he was having in his head. Why was he okay with her completely belittling him and making him feel so emasculated.

She slapped his cock, surprising him and making his hips jump. Her finger again began tracing circles around this leaky cock head. "Men don't wear frilly pink panties. You poor little slut, so fucking weak," she whispered then flicked his cock head again, before continuing his circles. "We can't even call this a cock right now can we? A real cock wouldn't be getting so wet dressed like a little girl. Do you like me rubbing your little clit?"

Charley didn't want to answer "yes" to her. He wanted to demand he be treated like a man. He wanted to have his masculinity reaffirmed, as he stammered," uhh..."

A hard slap met his balls causing him to flinch against the restraints that held him down.

"I asked, do you like me rubbing your little clit?"

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
304 Followers
12