Sailing His Ship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Say it."

Hesitating before giving in, with no other choice. "I love it when you rub my little clit."

She squeezed his shaft hard and held it.

"And are you a real man?"

He hated to reply, but saw no other way forward in her game, "no, I'm not a real man."

"Are you my little bitch boy who likes being a little girly whore for me? You know I take care of my girls don't you?" She laughed as she stroked his member through the fabric. Then he felt her pull away and roll of the bed.

Click! The sound of her phone camera rang terror into his ears. Letting her dress him in panties was one thing, but taking pictures..

"Sabine, please..."

"Shut up bitch. Don't worry, these are just for me...unless you make me unhappy, and you wouldn't do that would you?"

"No" he replied, defeated, spiraling in his thoughts.

"Good boy."

He could hear her walk away into the bathroom, leaving him for what seemed like an eternity in his humiliation and helplessness.

After a few minutes passed she returned and climbed on to the bed, straddling him. She freed one of his wrists, and pulled it down, wrapping it around a large object protruding from her groin. A thick strapon was now filling his hand.

"You feel that big cock? Your little fingers wrapped around a real dick. Do you feel how heavy it is? How much it fills your hands? Yeah?"

"Yes."

"What's that? My little bitch likes that big fat cock in her little slut hands?"

"Yes"

She then slapped him across the face, "Say it, 'i like mistress's big hard cock in my tiny bitch hands!"

He hesitated and received a hard slap to his face again. Her fingers then grasped his throat hard, squeezing him, and choking him. She spit on his face, "Say it you little whore!"

He gasped out, "I love mistress's big hard cock in my tiny bitch hands."

She lightened her grip on his throat and him passionately.

"That's a good girl. Holding my nice hard cock, wishing her pathetic, skinny little pencil was thick like this. But little panty girls don't get to have big dicks. They get too wet their little panties with their sad little members," she stroked his cock as she talked. "Stoke that big hard cock for me. Make it clear that you want it to cum all over you."

His hand began stroking up and down the strap on. From it's feel, it had to be at least 8 1/2 inches long, and twice as thick as his. She then took his hand and placed it on his own cock, still trapped by the frilly pink panties.

"You feel how much smaller yours is? How it doesn't fill your hands the same way? That's why you are wearing panties. Your little girl clit doesn't even compare. Are you a real man, she replaced his hand on her large cock."

"No, I'm a small dicked little bitch, who likes stroking mistress's big cock and wetting my panties."

"Mmm, that's what I wanted to hear." She grabbed his hand and secured it again in the restraint.

He could feel her pull the crotch of his panties and insert the large cock inside of them so it rested against his, dwarfing if. He could hear a bottle open, and then felt the warm slick liquid on her hand as she coated his and the larger member. Her hips started thrusting, so the two cocks sedated against each other, held together by the fabric. Click...another photo was taken.

"You like me rubbing my big fat cock against your little clit. It's long shaft and fat head making your little nub spew it's hot precum all over my pole."

Charley didn't want to say it, but he was so hard and turned on, and his cock just kept leaking and leaking. "Oh god, you make me so hot and wet."

"Mmm, that's so fucking hot."

He could feel her hips slide back and pull the dildo out of his panties. The bottle clicked open again. The sound of the lube squished in her hand as she stroked it on to her strapon.

Then he felt her hand smear it over his tight little hole. Suddenly he could feel the large head pressing against his entrance.

"I'm going to fuck that little boy pussy so good, and watch you little thing spit while I do....stretch that little hole and watch you squirm while you question your manhood."

His legs were untied from the bed cornea and he could feel her lifting them onto her shoulders, as she leaned harder into him, causing his opening to give to the fat intruding member.

"Whose little pussy is this?"

"Your little pussy."

He then let out a loud, but soft feminine moan as his opening gave way, and swallowed her cock, until she was completely inside him. She held it there for a moment, and suddenly he felt something pushing against his lips. Another large dildo began thrusting into his mouth and down his throat as she began pumping and pounding into his assehole. Tears soaked the blindfold as he gagged, gargled and slurped at the cock owning his mouth.

A rattle was heard and then he felt something pressed against his nostril. The cock left in his mouth, she took her finger and closed his other. "Inhale bitch."

He took a deep breath in, and held it until she told him to breath. His body started to feel like it was sinking into the sheets, as she began thrusting into both openings again, his mind giving way to the feeling. It was like everything in him relaxed and just accepted his role, getting fucked, wanting to be used as her little slut...her little girl in his pink panties, dripping from a large hard cock fucking him, while his pathetic, small, member screamed "yessss!" From its little slit.

"You like being pounded from both ends? You don't even sound like a man right now. You sound like a fucking sissy begging to be drilled. "

"Oooohhh fuck...oooohh, oh my fucking...god...fu-uh--uuu-uuh-ck me."

Then he felt the cock in his ass begin vibrating against his spot. She kept slowly turning it up...until...

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming,"he squealed.

Rope after rope shot across his belly, across his chest and up to his neck. His whole body was convulsing for what seemed like minute after minute of pure orgasmic bliss as Sabine kept ramming her vibrating cock into him.

"Oh yeah baby! Is my little sissy bitch having the biggest orgasm of her life taking a big dick from each end? Fucking take you little whore. She removed the cock from his mouth, rolled the head in the cum splattered on him and shoved it back in his mouth.

"Oh shit baby, I'm going to..." her body started twitching against him driving the large member hard into him, him still shaking from his orgasm. Then her body went limp, she hunched over him and caught her breath, turning off the vibration, and easing out of his ass.

She unsnapped the harness and shimmied it off. She scooped one more big load of cum from his body and shoved it into her wet pussy. Next, she climbed up him and sat her organ on his mouth. Gulping, licking, gasping, and sucking, he cleaned his semen out of her.

"Mm, baby, you're such a good cum cleanup slut. Clean all that cum out of my pussy..."

When she was satisfied with his job, she slid back down his body, peeled the panties down and tossed them to the floor. She then started dragging her slit over his cock.

Still recovering from his orgasm, his cock was semi erect.

"Oh, what's wrong baby, can't get your dick up for pussy...only when being fucked by a big cock do you even get hard?"

Charley went to speak but she put her hand over his mouth.

"This useless flaccid worm isn't getting hard enough for me."

Then she got off of him, took the blind fold off, and said, " You may want too hop in the shower."

"Yeah, I, uh," still unsure how to even process what had just happened.

Sabine cut him off, "That was absolutely fucking hot, and I enjoyed myself so much. The towels are hanging next to the shower and you should find anything you may need in the caddy."

"Thank you Sabine."

"Of course. I'll see you when you are cleaned up in a few." She said and blew him a kiss.

Charley's mind was all over the place as he showered. He felt like a complete bitch, ashamed that he got off so hard while wearing panties and being treated like a girl. The question of being gay or trans had never crossed his mind, but tonight, he had blown his load being fed and fucked with big cocks. Did she really think he was a little bitch?

Wavering in his emotions he wrapped a towel around himself and went into the bedroom.

Sabine was wearing a teddy and laid waiting with her head propped on her hand as she sat up on her elbow. She patted the bed next to her. He laid down on his back.

"You are so hot," she said looking him in the eyes before kissing him. Her hand ran up and down his leg. "I really like this...I really like you and what we have going. That I don't want you to question at all."

"Me to, I just...never have...," she interrupted him with another kiss.

Sabine loved watching her lover struggle with all the new territory. Watching his mind break over all the emotions, questions, and pleasures running through his head. She stood up, walked to her dresser, and pulled out some light blue silky panties. Lifting his feet, she began to slide them up his legs, and onto his waist. Then laid back down the same way next to him. Her finger traced over his nipples, that hardened to her touch. They danced down over his stomach, across his hip and down his leg. As her fingers drew patterns across his body, she took careful measures not to touch his dick.

"Aww, is my little slut ashamed? Is he worried about the fact that his little prick gets all chubby and drippy wearing my underwear? Is he questioning himself after getting filled up with big dick?" His cock was getting hard. And starting to stretch the panties. "You just can't help it can you? You want to be a man, but you look to pretty wearing girly things, and no matter how much your mind says no, your cock just rises to the thought doesn't it?" Her hand rested on his dick now. "You bad little boy."

She crawled on top of him, slid his cock out the side of the panty's crotch, and inserted him into her tight pussy.

"It's okay, " she spoke quietly as she slowly rocked on his dick. "Let all your worries fade into mommy's tight little slit. Let her ride you until you just forget that you're a panty wearing sissy who likes being pounded by dick. Mmmm, that's it, fill mommy's pussy with that cock of yours."

Charley moaned, not wanting to be so turned on by her words, but completely owned by them as well.

"That's it baby, accept your my bitch, and that you are an absolute whore for anything I choose to do you...mmm....you like how my cunt feels on you?"

"Oh god, it feels so fucking good," he moaned. Her tight pussy clenching on him.

"It's sooo good baby. Watching you squirm makes me so hot. Knowing that in your mind you are wondering if that pathetic sissy cock even feels good, if it's to small, if it's too much of a tiny bitch dick to even give me pleasure. Thinking about a big cock making me scream, stretching me out, filling me with cum....then putting your little pencil in and doing nothing for me..." her hips bucking as she talked. She could feel him getting close...she was too. "...dipping into my cum filled pussy, knowing he was better than you...while he just laughs at a panty clad bitch try to pleasure my spent cunt...."

"Oh fuck.." her words sent him over the edge, surprising him, making him cum before he could stop himself. Fuck, her words made him feel so useless, so turned on.

"That's it baby, fucking fill that pussy with your little bitch cum..." she said riding him while stroking her clit. Then she followed suit, and came, twitching on his dick, her slit squeezing every last drop of cum from him. She slid off him, turned him on his side, and began to spoon him, slipping his deflating cock back into his panties.

Leaning into his ear, "That was perfect Charley...and I love you cock...it's perfect. This whole thing is perfect."

Sleep swept over them ...

12