Sailing with Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you are really smart. You have your PhD and everything. Was that a lot of hard work? Was it all worth it?" she asked.

"Sure it was a lot of hard work but I'm 30, I have my own house. I have a nice car, an awesome boat with this incredible, good looking, sexy blond wearing one of my see-thru shirts and nothing else - it was definitely worth it." I replied looking directly at Samantha.

"Yes, but she vomited all over you," Sam smiled.

"Someone really wise once said, the joy overwhelms any pain we have in life," I put my fingers in her hair and looked deeply into her eyes. I've never wanted to kiss a woman more than I did at that moment but I didn't.

I saw the frustration on Sam's face and for the next 2 weeks she almost never took my shirt off and she progressively left more and more buttons undone in the front.

Sam had a complete personality change. She was sweet, attentive, helpful, polite, thoughtful and a dozen other wonderful qualities.

I was fucking crazy in lust for her but I made it to the end of the trip without kissing or making a pass at her.

As soon as we tied up to the dock, Sam ran to her mother and gave her a huge hug and whispered something in her ear. Sure enough Maryland started crying and hugged Sam back with the same intensity.

Bob got a little concern and started to go over to them but I stopped him. "It's all good Bob. Let it play out. They need this time," I said to him.

I put my arm around Bob and led him away so the women couldn't hear. "A lot of stuff happened on the boat," I told him. "One of the more interesting things is Sam is a freaking genius in math. She has apparently been putting wrong answers on tests on purpose so no one will know. Apparently someone told her that girls weren't suppose to be good at math, so in order to fit in and not be labeled a nerd she faked not knowing the answers on tests."

"Are you sure?" Bob asked.

"I'm pretty fair with math and for the past 2 weeks I have been asking her random questions to real world problems that would require calculus or differential equations to solve - she answered every one of them within 2 seconds. I wrote down her answer and then went to my computer and cranked them out and she has never been wrong," I explained.

I continued, "now that she is off the drugs and alcohol, her mind is super sharp. You are going to have to be prepared for some interesting things to happen. I think she wants to go to college. For the first time in her life she realizes she is special and in a good way. There are some other things I need to tell you but that can wait till later."

I headed back to Maryland and Sam, thinking they would certainly be done hugging by now, but no - still hugging.

A woman in her mid-fifties passed us with a concerned look on her face. "Are they okay?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied, "haven't seen each other in a really long time.

"Mother and daughter?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Wow, I wish I had that kind of relationship with my daughter," she said, walking away.

Bob and I just smiled at each other.

"Come on ladies. We are causing a scene here," Maryland looked up and glared at me, "but in a good way." I continued.

They finally separated and we headed back to Bob and Maryland's house. We had a wonderful supper and Sam insisted on cleaning up the dishes. When finished she came into the living room.

"Mom, can I talk to you in private? Maybe in my room?" Sam asked.

Her mother looked a little concerned but got up and followed Sam to her room.

"Hey Bob, how about I grab us a beer and go out back and talk?" I asked.

Bob got a weird look on his face but stood up. I grabbed 2 beers and met Bob out back.

"Okay bro, I know that look. Spill it." Bob looked at me with great concern.

I paused looking for the words. "Okay, Samantha and I spent a lot of time on the boat talking to each other and we have developed a certain fondness for each other."

I saw Bob take a deep breath. "Nothing happened. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing sexual. I didn't even kiss her, at all, ever on the lips. I didn't do anything. We didn't do anything." I paused for a moment. "Okay, I did kiss her on the forehead a couple of times and we hugged a lot but that is it. That is the only thing we did that showed any affection to each other. I promise. I swear." I realized I was ranting.

"Bob you know I don't date a lot. I haven't had a date in 6 years. I'm not a player. I'm just not interested in those kind of relationships or that life style. I promise I would never, ever do anything to hurt Samantha." I continued. "Bob I'm trying to tell you that I have fallen in love with her."

"Shut up and let me say something," Bob smiled at me. "Look I'm not Samantha's father. I have actually never met the sober, sweet, kind, thoughtful, sensitive woman you brought back today. All I know is the drugged out pain in the ass that fought constantly with my wife. I have to rely on Maryland's judgment on this. I'm glad you found someone - hell I thought you might be gay." He smiled at me.

Just then Maryland opened the door. "Okay guys, the other shoe fell. Come on in and lets talk."

I tried to read Sam's face as I walked back into the room but it had no expression on it at all.

It was really quiet, then Sam spoke. "Mom, I love him. I have never told him how I feel about him but I think it is important to let you and Bob know. I was in really bad shape when we first left. That evening, when we left the marina, I started having drug with-drawl symptoms. For 72 hours he was at my side taking care of me. I hurt, I had the shakes, I had diarrhea and I vomited everywhere, including on him. He was there for me 100% of the time. He fed me, kept me hydrated, cleaned me and wiped my ass when I shit all over his boat. He never once judged me or complained. When I came out of it, he treated me like an adult and again never judged me. He asked me about my plans and my future and it made me think - I have a future that I need to plan for."

"I did some bad things on the boat," she hung her head. "I wore really revealing outfits, hoping he would hug me and kiss me but he wouldn't. He wanted to have this discussion with you first before we pursued a relationship. He said with your approval it would be easier but without it, we could end up tearing you and Bob apart. He was so concerned about you, he was willing to put his own relationship and happiness on hold. He is so kind and considerate of others it just makes me love him even more. Mom, I hurt, I want to kiss him so bad."

Sam paused and looked down and waited for her mother's judgment.

Maryland smiled, "well, what are you waiting for - go kiss him."

Sam raised her head in shock and in a flash she was on top of me trying to tickle my tonsils.

"Sam," Maryland continued, "he is obviously good for you and he makes you happy. You are an adult and I like him also. I certainly like his brother."

There was a long pause.

"They haven't heard a single word you said," Bob commented.

Maryland tested the waters. "Samantha, I'm thinking about buying you a new car."

There was silence.

"Come on Bob, these two are oblivious to the world. Lets go upstairs and watch a kids flick with the younger 2," Maryland said.

About 10 minutes later I came up for air. "I think I heard your mother say something about buying you a car," I said confused.

"Wow, all the blood from your ears has gone to that thing poking me in the stomach. Never in a million years would she ever say something like that," Sam said and continued kissing me.

Part 2

"Mom, I'm not proud of what I did or how I behaved but I have to own up to it, fix it and do the right thing. Getting tested is the right thing for me and definitely the right thing for our relationship." I heard Sam say to her mother in the kitchen as I rolled off the couch from a restless night of sleep.

"I know this is difficult but I'm proud of you," said Maryland.

"So what are you going to test," I said as I wrapped my arms around Sam from behind.

Sam froze, grabbed my arms and turned toward me. She saw her mother drop a towel on the counter and start to leave. "No mom, you can stay if you want." She then looked at me. "Several years ago when I started having problems, mom put me on birth control pills. Thankfully she did, because I made some really bad choices in my life and my behavior. I don't want to do anything that makes problems for us, so I'm going to get tested for STD's," she looked down at the floor.

"I think that is a great idea. Would you like some company when you do it. I should be tested also," I gave her a hug.

"But you didn't..." Sam started to say but I cut her off.

"Hey, it doesn't matter what I did or didn't do. Just like it doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. We are in this together - you and me. I need to make you feel safe just like you are making me feel safe, okay?"

"Okay," Sam smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Hey Maryland, do you think the entire family might be interested in some sailing this afternoon?" I asked.

"I'll ask but I'm certainly game," she replied.

"Awesome! Sam and I have an errand to run this morning but we should be back by lunch and that gives us a half day on the water."

Sam and I got tested in the morning and the sailing adventure began in the afternoon.

When we arrived on the boat, Maryland grabbed me and gave me a huge hug and thanked me for being the best brother-in-law and taking the family out on a sailing adventure.

Then Amy asked if she could give me a hug. "Sure, I always accept hugs from beautiful women," I said holding out my arms.

She gave me a hug and when she stood back there was Molly. I gave Molly a hug and there was Sam standing behind her.

"I'm getting in on the action too," she smiled at me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss.

When we were finished I looked over at Amy and Molly, whose eyes were wide and mouths were open.

"Hey, I only got a hug," complained Molly.

"Oops, my fault. I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I looked at the two sisters. "Samantha and I became really good friends when we were on the boat together and we decided that we really like each other."

Just then Maryland came over and put her arm around Sam and the girls again got that look.

"You're speaking to each other?" Molly said.

"Have a seat," Sam instructed to her younger sisters. "I did some things that were really bad. They were bad for me and bad for mom. Spending 3 weeks on the boat showed me my mistakes and showed me there are really better ways to live my life. I'm committed to be a better daughter for mom and a better sister for you, okay? If you ever do the things I did, I'm going to talk to you so you can learn from my mistakes and be a better person than I was," she smiled at them.

She then looked over at me and whispered to her sisters but loud enough for me to hear. "I think you are going to like him. He is really cool. Maybe he will let you steer the boat. If he says no, you come talk to me. I have ways of changing his mind." She smiled at them and put her finger to her lips like it was a secret.

Actually Sam insisted on doing a lot of the sailing and started teaching her younger sisters all about sailing. Maryland was amazed at how much Sam knew and how wonderful she was with her sisters.

When the sailing adventure was about to end, Maryland came up to me. "Amy wants to know if she and her sisters can spend the night on the boat?" she asked.

"I think that is a fantastic idea," I smiled back at Maryland. "I can tell sailing and pirate stories." I paused for a moment, "okay PG-13 stories. You and Bob can have the whole evening to yourselves. Oh, wait, I don't have anything to feed them."

Maryland's face lit up the second I mentioned her and Bob would have the house alone to themselves. "I'll send Bob out to bring back pizza," Maryland had a dreamy look in her eyes.

We really did have a wonderful evening. Bob returned with enough pizza to feed a bunch of people. That was a good thing because as the people in boats around us heard the laughing, they came and brought their kids. There must have been 20 people on the boat at the peak of the evening. We told stories and sang sea shanties. At the end of the evening one of my boat neighbors taught the girls a song I hope they never sing to their mother but the girls thought it was funny and promised it would be our secret.

The girls agreed to sleep in the starboard cabin, Sam was going to sleep in her port cabin and I was in the master. After the two girls went to bed Sam came up to me and put her arms around me. "Thanks for doing this for me. It really means a lot," she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I didn't. I did it for Bob. I need him to owe me a favor," I replied.

"Bob?" she questioned.

"Be observant tomorrow and you'll figure it out," I smiled at her.

Sam and I fed the girls pancakes the next morning and about 11:00 Bob and Maryland came walking up the dock arm in arm.

Sam grabbed me and whispered in my ear. "Oh my god, that's my mother, she can barely walk and Bob has a shit grin on his face."

I whispered in her ear. "You get it now don't you? When the kids are away, time for mom and dad to play."

Maryland came on board and immediately grabbed Sam and gave her a huge hug. "Oh, sweetie, thank you for doing this, mommy needed some alone time."

"Mom, are you sure it was alone time?" Sam asked.

"Oh wow. Does it show?" Maryland asked.

"Yes! From the International Space Station!" Sam replied.

"You won't tell the girls will you?" she asked.

"Oh god Mom, I don't even want to know. Why would I tell my sisters unless it was to punish them. Mom, go below and grab an energy drink from the refrigerator before they figure it out for themselves," Sam shook her head.

I grabbed Bob and walked him away from the boat so no one could hear. "You owe me big time for this one. Jeese, Maryland can hardly walk. How much did you two fuck last night... and this morning?" I asked not really wanting an answer.

"Hang on, I need to catch Maryland while she is still in the post-orgasmic fog. Stick with me, you are going to pay me back in about 3 minutes." I stated.

I got back in the boat at the same time Maryland was returning from grabbing a drink from below. "Maryland, Sam is going to be studying for her college exams and I thought it might be a good idea to let her ride on the boat with me back to Chicago. I can't think of a quieter place to study than the middle of the lake," I suggested to Maryland.

"I don't know. I just got my real daughter back, I'd like to spend some quality time with her," she smiled at Sam. "Bob, what do you think?" Maryland asked.

With a completely straight face, Bob said, "well we want her studying and with my brother, he can help her answer any questions she doesn't know."

"You're right. I shouldn't be so selfish." She turned to me, "okay, she can go," and she gave me a hug.

"Can we go to Chicago also?" said Amy.

"Oh, Amy. I'd like that but I need to keep the boat quiet so Sam can study. However, I heard a rumor that you might want to go sailing again. We could go out in the next day or two and you could get some serious time at the wheel. What do you think? I was about your age when I learned to sail," I said to Amy.

"Oh wow. Yes!" she exclaimed.

"You'll have to share time with Molly, okay?" I asked.

"Okay, we'll teach each other what we know," she replied.

Sam came over to me and whispered, "you really are good with mothers and you certainly know your brothers weakness."

We had another great time sailing the next day with the girls. Bob and Maryland decided to stay home while we sailed. When we got back to the house I banged on Bob and Maryland's bedroom door. "We're home. Time to finish up in there."

About 10 minutes later Maryland came out with her hair all scattered about. "Sorry girls, we were taking a nap and I guess we over slept."

Sam rolled her eyes and you could tell even the younger girls weren't buying it.

"Mom, it's okay if you were doing grown-up things," said Amy.

Maryland turned beet red and smiled at Amy, however, she continued to walk into the kitchen to make coffee without uttering a word.

I tried really hard to be a good house guest and keep my hands off of Samantha but with Sam wearing skimpy clothes during the day and changing into baby-doll sleep wear 3 hours before bed, it was really hard (in more ways than one). I think the tradition in the house was to eat supper, do dishes, then take a shower, dress for bed and watch TV until bedtime. Sam tried really hard to be a good role model for her sisters but I could tell it was making her crazy.

The following day Sam and I got our test results back from the clinic. Everything was negative. A few seconds of celebration for Sam and she ran to find her mother. I thought she was going to tell her the good news but I was wrong.

"Mom, I have all my stuff packed, we would like to leave for Chicago right away. I want to get started on my studies as soon as I can," she gave her mom a hug.

"Oh, so soon," Maryland said with a bit of surprise in her voice. "Can I at least drive you down to the marina?"

"Oh, mom, that would be wonderful!" Sam replied.

Within 10 minutes we were in the car and headed for the marina. Maryland, Bob, Amy and Molly each gave us a hug and we were headed out of the harbor. Sam went below and returned about 10 minutes later, wearing only my shirt.

"I wondered what you were doing down there. I like the attire," I said.

"For your information, I moved my stuff into the master cabin. You can either move out or put up with your new cabin mate, that might be dressed like this or less..." she winked at me and gave me a sexy smile.

"If this is your way of starting a mutiny just to get a bigger bed? I like your style," I winked back at her.

Once we were out of the harbor and out of sight of land. I asked Sam to go down below and switch off the AIS on the power panel. As soon as she returned to the cockpit I changed course and started looking for a nice cove to anchor in.

I found exactly what I was looking for and dropped the anchor.

"You think someone, like my parents, are tracking us on the AIS?" Sam asked.

"I'd bet on it. In fact, I'm fairly certain my brother will call about it," I smiled.

"My mother doesn't care that much and besides she trusts you," she replied. Sam thought for a second, "okay I'll take that bet - oral okay? If I'm right I get some serious pussy licking and if you're right you get the best blowjob of your life."

"Not much downside, having to lick the pussy of an incredibly hot 19 year old but I'll take you up on that," I smiled back at Sam.

"How much time should we wait for the call?" Sam asked just as my phone started ringing.

I looked at the callerID. "How does 10 seconds sound?" Samantha looked devastated.

"Hey bro," I spoke into the phone and listened. "Ya, it just broke I don't know why it is not working," I lied to my brother."

I listened to Bob and finally spoke, "Yes, I lied, of course I turned it off. I'm not an idiot. I knew Maryland would track us."... "I don't care what you tell Maryland. You can tell her the AIS is broken or you can tell her I turned it off and we are anchored 6 miles away and I'm about to cure a 3 week old case of blue-balls - all over her daughter." ... "Look I'll have her call Maryland tomorrow, if I haven't fucked up her vocal cords by ramming my cock down her throat and shooting spunk all over them. Oooooohhhh shiiiiit. Something just came off. Gotta go," and I clicked the end call button just as Sam unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall on the cockpit floor.

"You were a little graphic with your brother," Sam gave me a curious look.