Sailing with Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that. Just a tiny bit of payback for all the details he inflicts on me about him and your moms sex life," I replied.

"Oh my god, I don't want to know. Don't ever tell me... You don't talk about the women in your life to your brother? Do you?"

"Oh no, no, no. My brother thought I was gay because I just don't talk about the women in my life, at least the bedroom stuff. None of his business. He, on the other hand, insists on telling me everything but I can shelter you from that," I smiled at Sam.

"My mother is kind of a sex fiend. That look she had getting on the boat the other day and again the next day after we came home from sailing with my sisters, I've see that look on her a lot since she got married. I know I can do a better job of keeping my hormones under control than she does," Sam rolled her eyes.

"Well I hope the sanctity of the bedroom extends to the cockpit because I have a bet to pay off." Sam got on her knees in front of me and grabbed for my belt. "I can't wait to see what has been poking me in the stomach for the past 3 weeks," she gave me a sexy look.

"Samantha, before we begin, I should warn you that it has been a really long time since I've done something like this and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever meet. I am really anxious and if..."

"Shhhh," Sam said looking up at me with her soft blue bedroom eyes. "This isn't a marathon and it isn't a sprint. This is about me showing my love for you. I want you to be happy. I want you, to show me I've made you happy."

She unbuckled, unsnapped and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She just silently stared at it. "Oh my god, it's beautiful," she whispered. She kissed the tip of it holding her lips to it and looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She then opened her lips slightly and let in the head. Her tongue rolled around the head, which sent these delightful tingles all over my body.

I let out a gasp and you could see the smile forming in Samantha's eyes and the corners of her lips. She took me deep into her throat, pushing her chin against my balls. I let out a gasp and she pulled it almost out. Then she did it again getting the same response from me.

Sam pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at me sadly. "I have never done this sober," she whispered softly to me. Then she let out a big grin, "it is so much more fun this way. God I love it," she announced and took me to the hilt. She was relentless taking me as deep as she could on every stroke. She was also sucking it like a mad woman. Her beautiful straight blond hair made waves of gold from her head down past her shoulders each time my cock went in and out of her mouth. I had never felt anything like it it.

About 3 minutes later I screamed out, "oh god Samantha."

Sam knew exactly what was about to happen and started sucking on just the head of my cock and running her tongue all over the sensitive underside.

My life suddenly switched into slow motion. Sam looked up at me with those wonderful blue eyes. My knees started to give out and I grabbed the helm for support. The pressure in my groin went to the max and I could feel my balls get ready as the first wave of cum got released. I could feel and I could imagine it traveling along the length of my cock to the opening. Then I felt the release as it shot out of the end into the warm mouth that was giving it such pleasure. The look on Sam's face went from love, to surprise and then to real joy as she achieved her goal of giving me the ultimate ecstasy.

I came and came and came, giving Sam what she wanted and giving me the release I needed. When finished I pulled out and took a step backward. Sam started to say something but held up her index finger wanting me to wait for something. She swallowed 3 times before she could speak.

"Wow, that was a load. I hope that was six years of storage and not typical. That was my protein drink for the day. Yummy," she smiled up at me.

"Hey, have a seat over there. That deserves a return favor. You are incredible," I said, taking her arm and sitting her on the port cockpit bench. I knelt down in front of her, opened her legs and put them up on my shoulders. Her flower opened delightfully for me with each pedal revealing its secrets. I dove in like a madman.

"Oh fuck. That feels so amazing!" Sam screamed. "Oh god, oh god," she started wiggling but I held her firmly, keeping my tongue on the place that would give her maximum pleasure.

After several minutes Sam started screaming, "I love you, I love you, I love you," over and over again. Suddenly she started shaking all over for about 30 seconds and then collapsed slightly. She pushed my head away and slurred her words, "too much, too much."

She rested for a minute and said, "I don't think it is supposed to feel that good."

"Yup, that is one of the serious problems of being in love," I said, "it causes all kinds of weird side effects, like increased pleasure. There is really nothing you can do about it," I smiled mischievously at Sam.

Sam looked at me funny and then looked down and saw my cock was hard again. She smiled and said, "okay, we are going to test that theory on you." She grabbed my hand and led me down below and into the master cabin.

I completely lost track of how many times I came. We did missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, pretzel dip, wheelbarrow, magic mountain and a few other positions that have no name. My cock was either in Sam's pussy or in her mouth or in her hand. It got constant attention. I attended to her needs and she attended to mine. We did everything and anything to make each other happy. Sam never stopped smiling, even as she was getting cum shot all over her face and tits. She just smiled and rubbed it in like it was the most precious ointment in the world.

At around supper time, Sam flopped down on the bed and looked at me. "I need fluids and food. I can't believe we fucked all day long." She rolled over and almost fell out of bed. She slowly stood up and stumbled toward the galley. She stopped and looked into the tall mirror mounted on the master cabin door.

"Oh my god! - I've turned into my mother!" she stood looking at herself in horror, with her hair all disheveled. Then she paused, continued to look in the mirror and smiled. "Mmm... not such a bad look, I could definitely learn to like it," and then she paused again, gave a sexy posed for the mirror and plodded off to the galley.