Sailor Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better call your lady up."

Jud's voice brought Tim's earlier actions into a harsher light, and he hot-stepped to retrieve his girlfriend, covering himself where blood still thrummed through his eager dicklet.

"Lexy?"

She appeared, animated.

"EXCELLENT.... How are we going to reach the top?" she said immediately, her mind already mingling with millionaires as she brushed past Tim, sucking in the sweet house music pumping over the sides of the floating arena.

"Well we have a rope... or you could climb the mast...."

"What?!?!"

"Or we have a ladder."

She snarled.

"Very funny."

"Why? It might not be tall enough, so you'd need someone to help push you up."

Lexy stared at Jud's friendly visage and decided that in no way was she going to let a gay sailor pervert stare at her ass as she climbed.

"Tim, you're going to push me up."

"W...Okay."

After a few minutes of slowly making their way up a rickety-looking steel ladder which had been placed against the side of the liner's hull, they were tottering precariously at the rim of the boat.

"Lex... Lex it feels unsteady.."

"QUIET," she hissed behind her, louder than he had spoken.

Tim didn't think anyone would be able to hear anything at all over the walls of sound assaulting his eardrums over the sides of the ship, but he shut up as they edged closer to the railing of the lower deck.

"Nearly... Okay, that's it, grab my ankles!"

It was fortunate that Tim didn't look down, because he would likely have fainted when confronted with the height they had reached, leaning between two boats as they rocked gently in the water.

He thought at first that they wouldn't reach the top, and when the ladder began to list alarmingly Tim felt like they would surely fall into the inky blackness beneath them, but powerful arms came to steady the ladder down below, and Tim let out a faint smile. He couldn't help but feel grateful for Jud's help.

Then they were at the edge, Lexy on tip-toes at the top rung of the ladder.

" Okay, I can reach it, PUSH ME!"

She flung her arms upwards, and Tim shoved her ankles up with them, and for a terrifying moment, it seemed as if she'd missed it. Then Tim breathed a sigh of relief as Lexy managed to grab the railing, heaving herself over the side with another push from Tim.

" Lex.... Lex, did you make it?" he hissed, although it was obvious no-one would be able to hear him due to the pumping music.

Her ecstatic visage popped back over the lip above him.

"Yes, YES!"

Tim put his hand up.

"Now me!"

She gave him a look of surprise.

"What? Tim.... There's no way I'm strong enough to pull you up..... Look just circle around, I'll send up a flare or something when the coast is clear, just keep your lights off and hang around!"

"Wait what??! Lexy.... LEXY!"

But she was already gone, hair whipping behind her as she headed for the nearest filthy-rich person she could find.

Tim looked up despairingly, and then down at the boat.

Jud gave him an understanding smile, and he gulped, his crotch warming again.

***

"It's been twenty minutes... maybe we should just find another way onto the ship."

Jud didn't respond, adjusting the sail so it didn't catch the wind.

They were floating far enough away that Jud felt they could put a small light on and not be noticed, occasional booming bass notes echoing past them, fleeting thuds in the air.

"J.. Jud? Look, let's go back. Lexy might not have found anything, let's just figure it out!"

Jud relaxed, idly sliding his finger up the railing.

"I only got payment for one trip."

Tim gawped in dismay.

"What?! Well.....Fine, FINE, I'll give you money... I have... Two hundred and... Six.. seventy euros!!"

Jud didn't move a muscle.

"That's all I have!"

Tim gave him a pleading look.

"I don't want your money... But I will accept ten minutes of those sweet cheeks up against my nutsack."

Tim's face went white.

Hands fidgeted with each other as his reply coming out as more of a hollow whisper.

"No.... No I can't... A blowjob is too much..."

"Not those cheeks, " he chuckled, "although you're welcome to have a taste afterwards."

"What?... What do you m..."

Then it hit him.

Tim's stomach felt like it had been plunged into the watery depths beneath them.

"No..."

Jud was as cool as ever.

"It's a ride on your captain's dick, or you can watch your girlfriend making babies on the sex yacht."

"Wait the.... What?"

Jud's chuckle was warm, like he was explaining maths to a child.

"Boy, your girlfriend is on the summer party yacht. A fuckboat, surrounded by rich men and young women with alcohol, cocaine, and every drug imaginable... There's not a single person with clothes on after midnight. I should know... They make quite the scene."

Tim fumbled his tie between his fingers.

" B-but Lexy wouldn't, she'd never.... "

Jud cast a sorrowful eye at him.

"I've seen many married women walk onto that yacht and I can assure you, it all ends the same way. If your lady has found herself on that boat, rest assured, she'll be sucking a sugar daddy's cane before daylight."

Tim's whole body seemed to shrink inwards.

"But... She wouldn't... "

Jud gave a generous smile.

"Let's go below, we can get comfortable."

Tim allowed himself to be guided on shaking legs, below the deck, into the belly of the whale.

What he saw inside was surprisingly comfortable, and Tim was struck by the suspicion that Jud had done this before, glancing over the mattress sporting clean white sheets, resting on the floor of a spacious, dimly lit cabin. A shag-pad style carpet covered the floor, a burgundy couch flush on one side, and there were two portholes opposite each other, currently showing nothing but an eery black, which made it feel even more like he was being led down into the depths of hell.

Perturbed, he froze on the steps until strong hands pushed him under, and he found himself backing away from Jud who filled the entrance.

"Shoes off here," he said, kneeling in front of him, slowly pulling Tim's laces, undoing his shoes like a child who needed help, looking up at the boy as he removed them... and then carefully peeled his socks off, giving Tim's toes a kiss.

Tim cringed, but his cock flexed as Jud threw off his own shoes and socks, leaving two bear feet beneath him.

They were quite in proportion with the man's genitals.

"Why don't we lie down."

Tim felt the claustrophobia rise in him, feeling his way onto the bed as Jud closed the entrance behind them.

When he looked out he realised the portholes were just sneaking out of the water, able to glimpse the faint orange glow from the yacht where his girlfriend was probably mingling with celebrities in the distance.

It fuelled a determination of sorts, steeling himself for the coming events as Jud moved onto the bed next to him, lying close.

"Come here."

Tim crawled over, not quite able to bring himself to touch Jud in the open light, although his hands remembered just how that bulge had felt, throbbing in his hands as he felt the softness of the sheets caress his toes.

Jud didn't waste a second, scooping Tim up so he was straddling the man, groin to groin, and he made sure to dig his palms into Tim's sides and force the inferior frame tight on top of him.

Tim felt a monster bullying his own eager appendage and looked into Jud's expression, searching for comfort somewhere behind the hunger, as the man forced them into an uneasy grind, a slow stripper hump that had Tim shivering from how powerful the body beneath him felt, and how erect it was making him.

The cold reality of two men getting erect together in bed, pork swords begging to meet each other in the flesh hit Tim like a slap to the face, and a sob escaped him as his pants were slid down from his waist. Jud made sure to caress his ass like a prime rump steak, enjoying the bubbly texture, sampling the strings of muscles underneath being coaxed into jerked movements by his touch.

By the time Tim's erection popped free, head waving in an ecstatic bob, Jud was already carefully removing his own shorts.

The massive tool was revealed, a long white pillar with a pink mushroomed head that looked like it wouldn't even fit in Tim's mouth, let alone his asshole. Both men were now stripped below the waist, erections mashing against each other, and for Tim it was a sexual awakening like he'd never felt; being bludgeoned by a male far superior to you is not something that can be taken without being changed by it, confirming him as the beta-male he had feared he was all along.

Minutes of Jud grinding Tim against him like an overly-intimate couples workout had Tim gasping as his cock rubbed up the full length of its rival, massaging the captain's dick with a member half its size as Jud groaned, and the sound was so loud and close in the cabin that Tim had a moment of true panic, eyes wide and pupils dilated as he tried to find a footing to jump off his partner's lap.

Jud grunted and spanked his ass so hard that Tim screamed, which only made the man spank him harder.

Two red welts were left tattooed on each cheek.

"J-Jud!" he sobbed, as the skin stung where he had slapped.

"Relax boy," Jud grunted, pulling him tight to his body so he could feel Jud's arousal dig into his belly, the man's chest heaving beneath him with vibrant lungs, and Tim had the cringing sensation that Jud was somehow simply built better than him, superior. The taller, fitter, more experienced man was handling him like a puppy, caressing and bucking him with easy motions which left him shivering with excitement and fear in equal measure.

Then Jud was leaning over to a drawer and opening it. Out came a giant unmarked tub of clear liquid, unscrewing the top as they continued their ludicrous grind.

"Dip your fingers in," said Jud, and this time his voice was one of a captain's authority.

Tim flinched at the harsh tone, but obeyed, as if the ranking on this ship had somehow manifested into reality, retrieving a huge glob of lukewarm liquid.

"Spread it on my cock."

He whimpered at the instructions, but Tim's hands contained no such hesitations, groping for their new favourite toy, aching to feel it in all its uncovered glory.

Wet fingertips brushed up the sides, and Tim's whole body went tense, hands trembling as he took a firmer grip on the man's erection, feeling Jud's pulse quicken in the thick veins running down the side.

It was like caressing a hot salami, one which jumped at his touch, as if inviting him to play with it more.

He began to move a little faster, his own cock hard as a rock, refusing to acknowledge any internal discussions on whether this was anything other than him obeying Jud to rescue Lexy.

His hands spread up and down his captain's shaft, wet squelches making the act more dirty and demeaning as Tim covered it in lube.

Jud closed his eyes.

The boy's hands writhing on top of his shaft was sensational, and he groaned as Tim played with it, clearly taking far too much enjoyment out of caressing the head, patting the swinging meat side to side, bouncing it against Jud's belly. Every time it bounced back and slapped Tim in the groin, he squeaked, and somehow got even more fervent, as if frustrated that Jud's cock could pleasure him just by being so massive between his fingers.

He began to chug it, openly wanking Jud's cock, and Jud had to grab hold of his oscillating wrist and squeeze tight, breaking the grip that Tim had of his manhood.

"Woah, slow down there boy."

Tim was breathing hard, hands shaking so much it looked like he was having a minor fit... Then Jud was pulling him tight, and he squeaked as the two of them rolled sideways like a boulder down a hill, with Jud inevitably ending up on top, pinning Tim in the most picture-perfect missionary position one could conceive of.

"Jud!? " squawked Tim.

"Yes, Timmy my boy?"

He was shivering as the man's gigantic cock began to slide between his cheeks, prodding towards his hole like a giant slippery eel.

"W-we can do the ass-licking stuff, that's okay, but maybe thi-!"

Jud cut him off.

"I know you enjoyed it, that's why we're doing this now."

"B-but it's gay," he whispered.

Jud turned a fair eye to him.

"No, why on the contrary, if it was gay we would be kissing... Do you want to kiss me?"

Tim had a heartstopping moment where he forgot the correct answer to that question.

"Oh... Uhhh, No?"

"Exactly."

Tim sighed in relief.

"Right, just as longhhOOHHHMYGOD!!!"

Jud had squeezed his turgid monster right up against Tim's anus, and his butthole was immediately being caved in under the strain.

"JUUGDD... JUUUHHHHH!!!!! AIIII!!!"

Tears formed in Tim's eyes as Jud's cock popped into his asshole, resting across his anal sphincter which was cinched tight to the log sat inside it.

"Jud...JUD...."

Jud didn't stop, pushing his hips forward.

"NO JUD, NOOOUUUhuhhuuhHHHHH!!!"

"That's it," uttered Jud, squeezing Tim's hips as he forced himself up inside Tim.

Tim couldn't believe how BIG it felt. If Jud's tongue had been a starter, this was lunch, dinner and breakfast to go, far too much for his tight little butthole to deal with. Everything was stimulated, pure unfettered filthy pleasure, with a dose of pain swirling within it.

Then their hips met, and Tim hooted as all of Jud's ten inches thrummed in his abdomen like a lighthouse in the dark, revealing new incredible sensations that until that moment had been hidden.

"Ohhhh... o-ooooh..."

"Good boy."

Tim huffed, lungs ballooning like a pufferfish so his brain could keep up with all the mind-altering things taking place below the waist.

Then Jud's cock was on the retreat, a slick, sloppy sound of lube going everywhere in his insides as the battering ram fell back to the gates.

"HUnnn... J...."

Words wouldn't come, and then the battering ram slung itself back in before he could catch his breath, whining as he was filled by the masculine figure between his legs.

Jud smirked as he watched Tim's eyelids spasm, perhaps in the denial phase of being turned into a gay cock-slut as his hands clawed at the sheets beneath him.

Tim moaned, and Jud switched that diagnosis in his head to acceptance as he pulled his cock to the entrance of Tim's glorious fuck-hole, reversing course and melting their hips together once more.

Tim was losing his mind. The dick splitting his cheeks was exquisite; No, he wasn't gay. He couldn't be gay.

"Huhhhnnn!"

The way his rim was pulled outwards with every exit of Jud's penis was grotesque, and yet there was something about the rhythm that was more than a little comfortable, and before he knew it Tim was having no-holds-barred gay sex with Jud, who was rubbing his hands up and down Tim's legs, occasionally pressing those rough fingers into his calf, his thighs, thrusting very deep and nastily into his ass cheeks which had Tim whimpering as their hips began to slap.

"D-don't you think this is getting p- UNH... Pretty gay?.. UHNN!! "

"Nothing gay about this," said Jud smartly, "unless you start getting wierd about it. "

"Ah-ooooo, I guesssss.. AH-HUH-HUH..!"

Jud began to long dick him, and a full sausage bonanza began taking place in the depths of the boat, water lapping quietly at the sides, punctuated by heaved "UGH!"s as Tim received particularly butt-melting thrusts.

"UGH, UGHHH.... UGH-UN-UN-UN-UNnnnNNNNN!"

The boat rocked gently in the water, giving a tiny hint of the pounding being meted out inside it, Tim's whole body being slammed into the mattress. He tried to speak, but for some reason his speech was slurred, and he couldn't stop moaning every time Jud bottomed out that fat dick in his anus.

"Juuud-un,-un-uhhhnnnnn, don't you thhiiink we un - uuuuhn should slow downnnn - uhhnnn..."

"Take it," grunted Jud.

He had never met a man as strong as Jud, as tireless as Jud. It felt like the man could go on all night, and doubtless he would have if they hadn't been planning to rescue Lexy.

Speaking of which.... His head lolled to the side to look at the clock and balked. They'd only been going for five minutes! But he couldn't remember how long Jud had asked for....

"HUNNNJJJJUUUUDDD," he drooled.

"I'm sorry darling?" Jud offered, whilst ramming their bodies tight together.

"Timssuup... Timss Haiiiii-ai-AI-AIIIIHH!"

Unfortunately for Tim, his prostate had been unprotected against Jud's cock for far too long, and Jud had been working it, cajoling it into flooding Tim's brain in evil chemicals that overrode basic motor functions, broke any resistance, and left him drowning in soul-sating pleasure.

Jud pulled back, pinning Tim's ankles to his shoulders so Tim could get a good look at the man bottoming out inside him. Tim's eyes wound there way down the bear-chest, gorilla abs and then... That pole sawing in and out of him.

In line with his torso it was simply humungous.

His eyes bugged out as he grasped just how deep Jud was reaching inside him, and thought that anyone who saw his asshole after this would wonder who had launched fireworks into it, such would be the utterly ravaged well left behind.

He let out a tearful cry as he watched his baby cock slapping ecstatically against his belly in a faggot rhythm section that was filling the quiet space with grunts, groans, skin slaps, lube squirts... And girlish orgasmic screams.

Oh fuck...

He had not processed at all that he was screaming.

"UUUUUUHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!"

The pleasure crescendoed into an orgasm that ripped through the length of his body, from his head to the tips of his toes.

Jud's eyes became deep starving wells as he fed his soul off the boy cumming like his life depended on it, young vocal cords screeching as Tim's cock began to pump out ropes of boy-juice, dick spasming over and over into the air like a slimy syringe, spurting jizz everywhere as Tim lost his mind.

"FUUUICKKKK... UHHghhhhh.. Oh mmmmy God!..." he moaned as he covered his own face in cum, unable to reach down and aim the turgid member elsewhere because his fingernails were busy digging into the mattress as Jud rag-dolled him.

"That's it," said Jud in an easy tone, as his hips slapped the boy's bum-cheeks, huge body-thrusts that hit so hard that it looked like he would fuck Tim off the mattress.

"Here we go."

Tim squealed as Jud flung himself forwards, landing chest-to-chest so they were looking into each other's eyes.

"J-Jud," Tim whispered, eyes watering as that handsome man bred him, sank into and explored his depths.

"Kiss me boy," growled Jud, and Tim swooned as he was swept up in a kiss so controlling and unstoppable that he found himself unable to resist...

A large hand squeezed his ass and he moaned, melting into the kiss, and before he realised it, he was kissing back with passion, sucking on the man's giant tongue as it nestled itself in his throat.

Tim clung to Jud's back as the man ravaged him, digging up his insides with a meat shovel, although it was his brain which felt like it had been scooped out, possibly replaced by pure lightning as his anal virginity was forcibly removed.

When Jud eventually sucked his tongue back into his mouth, Tim was a writhing mess, body battered by the heavy penetration it was taking.

"Ju... Jud," he gasped as he exploded, cumming all over his belly and chest again as Jud's rod continued to light up his innards.

"Yes darling?" Jud replied tenderly, whilst untenderly slamming his hips hard into the young boys ass, delivering throbbing heat to the centre of Tim's being.

"Hughhih... I-HUGHHHLGLRRRRR!"

Tim was being savaged now, and the boat was rocking side to side as the pair rocked and rolled, battering against the mattress and the floor beneath it, Tim sending out distress signals in the form of whines of pleasure, which only reached the ears of the man pounding his anus into another ocean of bliss.