Sailor Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AIII-HUHIII-GHUH-II!!!!"

Tim shook from head to toe with each insertion, his sexuality unravelling as the two men writhed together in a mass of juddering limbs and fresh-faced squeals.

"Oh here it comes, darling," Jud grunted, considering himself quite the gentleman for having extracted his tongue long enough to speak a few words of warning.

"Huuuhhh?!?" moaned Tim, unable to support the questioning tone with words.

"I'm about to slay your bottom, boy."

"S-slkuhhhhhhghhhhGHGHHH."

"Yup, you can tell you girlfriend allll about this one when we get back to shore."

"Nuhhghh, noghhhh-UHN..."

"Good BOY..!"

The look on Jud's face was like a light switch had been flicked on behind his eyes, seeing nothing but the sensation of Tim's anus wrapped around him as his cock began to spew a volcano of cum into the centre of Tim's body.

Tim let out a weak sobbing cry as he felt his rectum being painted with Jud's love paste, sat on a piping hot spunk geyser. The two men spasmed as the exchange took place, Tim's pathetic cock eagerly letting fly with another few spurts of his own ejaculate as Jud filled him up like a petrol pump, giving Tim enough gas in the tank to take him all the way to Timbuktu and back.

"JjjjjjjEeessuuuusss," Tim managed to blurt as Jud's cock carved itself into his memory forever - the first time he'd been bred. No-one else would ever occupy that moment.

He would never touch a woman again.

Jud had planted his flag firmly in Tim's soul and delivered him to heaven, cum forming a dam of heat and wetness in his insides which was so dirty and yet comforting at the same time.

Tim's chest was expanding and contracting like a balloon, legs attached to the base of Jud's back like a human fanny pack as he felt the man's heat swimming inside him.

They stayed like that for a moment, Tim's body clinging to Jud's cock, milking the last of its seed as the man on top caressed his cheeks with his lips.

'This was so wrong... He fucked my ass....He's kissing me..'

It was so hard to see sense when Jud's thickness filled him up so wonderfully, and every time he tried to adjust himself the ridge of the man's helmet would nudge a bit of his insides, making his lip tremble.

His own cum was starting to feel cold and open on his face, and some if it was dribbling into his mouth. He tried to push it out with his tongue, but that just allowed a strong salty flavour to envelope his taste buds, and he wretched.

"I... Can I go.." whimpered Tim, the taste of his own sperm on his tongue, legs wide, cock remaining firmly erect.

Jud leaned back off Tim's chest, still inside Tim as he reached to the side and withdrew something from the drawer. It was a fancy-dress sailor's hat.

He hovered it in front of Tim's face.

"No, we're going to do this five more times tonight, and you're going to wear this."

He looked at the sailor hat being thrust into his face, and sobbed.

"I don't... I don't know..."

Jud broke his remonstrations with dirty hip rotations that wrenched Tim's butthole and anal tract back to unmatched stimulation.

"Wait... N-nooo... OHHHHOKAY, OKAY OKAY OHHHMuhnnnnn...!"

"Put it on," Jud leered.

"Oooookayuuuhhh,..."

The boy was gurning beneath him.

"Say Aye captain."

"A-ayyye captainnnn," Tim moaned, saliva dribbling from his lips as he placed the hat on his head, just about managing to land it without falling off as his arms were shaking.

"Good boy," said Jud, this is going to be one swell weekend."

" W-Weekennnd?!?!?? " moaned Tim, his face turning into that of a horrified zombie as the pleasure began to rifle through him again.

"Yes... The yacht party lasts up to three days sometimes... Don't worry, I brought plenty of supplies, and we can sail back to our special spot."

"Uhnnn..... speeeial spuuuhhht?.."

"Yes," said Jud tenderly, stroking Tim's cheek, who groaned as it was combined with a gentle hip pump which caught his prostate flush.

"mm-kay," he whispered.

Maybe a vacation was what he needed.

Then Jud began to slam his cock back in Tim's ass and his eyes rolled up into his head.

***

"Where is he?!?"

Lexy huffed as she tottered around the bay, looking for signs of the boat.

Her legs were still shaky from the party, and it had taken quite a while to regain the use of them after such a thorough fucking for the past two days. The man who had creamed her to within an inch of her life had promptly swanned off to America somewhere, leaving her angry, doubly so by the fact that she was having to search for her useless boyfriend in such a state.

Then she spotted it, the same sleek white vessel, moored by a single rope to the edge of the quay.

Lexy half-marched, half-limped towards it.

"HEY!" She screeched.

She could see the back of Jud standing there, but couldn't see Tim at all. Had he done something to him?!

Jud turned his head over his shoulder but didn't even bother facing her.

"Oh, hello again," he said casually.

"What the fuck have you done with.."

Then she saw it. A figure crouched in front of Jud, who had the front of his shorts open. The young man was slurping on something with every last drop of effort in his body, like it contained the finest wine in all of Italy.

T....TIM?!"

Tim's head jerked back from the crotch of Jud, and there was a vulgar slurping, plunger-like sound as his lips detached from the head of a monstrous cock, his terrified expression peering around the edge of Jud's waist, white liquid spattered across his face.

Lexy nearly threw up, falling to her knees as her legs briefly gave out, before bringing herself unsteadily back to standing.

"What the fuck... What the FUCK Tim... You're fucking gay?!! A FAG?!?"

Jud stroked the back of Tim's neck as he whimpered, on his knees.

"Oh most certainly," Jud said, like he was discussing the weather, his cock still waving in front of Tim's face.

"You're a sick freak," she spat.

"Yes," said Jud, looking down at him with a leer, "but so is he."

Tim's eyes watered, gaze down on the floor.

Lexy gnashed her teeth.

"You know what?! Keep him!" she called, glaring up at Jud, "He's spineless anyway.. And for your information, I cheated on him seven times. Have a nice life sickos."

Tim gawped as she walked off, and then she was gone.

"S-seven...?" he whispered to himself, shocked.

Jud's finger snuck under his chin and lifted his gaze away from the retreating legs of his girlfriend, and up to Jud's face.

"I believe a new position just became available on my ship."

Tim looked up at him gratefully, unable to say anything that would only cause him more humiliation, instead quietly crawling back to the front of Jud's trousers, and vacuuming Jud's giant member back down into his mouth. The slurping sounds didn't reach too far in the sea air, but continued incessantly as the ship began to pull away from the dock, Jud groaning into the air as the figure beneath him loudly sucked away, tears drying on his face as he accepted his new life as Captain Jud's sailor boy.