Sailor Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" he screamed, surprising even himself, although his voice was barely heard above the background din of the bar patrons getting into what was now an unexpectedly tense finish.

The Suns stole possession about once again, as the Jazz's offense seemed to suffer a late collapse, and some deft work by the center led to an opening that another Suns player took advantage off to sink yet another long-range three-pointer. Suns by one point! Scott cheered loudly, and looked at Kathy, who was now trembling in his seat.

Barely a minute to go, and an exchange of scores by both teams left the Suns holding on to a precarious one-point lead. Scott clutched his jersey as if it were made out of the most precious material known to man, and he glanced sideways at Master, who seemed to actually be genuinely pleased at this turn of events. It seemed his desire to win at everything trumped his desire to see his sissy put through the wringer once again.

Then, with seconds to go, the Suns turned over the ball while trying to go for the match-sealing score that would extend the lead to four. Scott's throat went dry, and a victory cry died on his lips, watching on in horror as the Jazz swept down the court.

Kathy now found his voice as the Jazz took a shot, a shot that would steal back the lead with no time for the Suns to reply. The shot bounced off the rim, and Scott realised he'd stopped breathing, lost as he was in the arc of the ball. Cursing loudly, Scott could only watch on helplessly as the ball bounced off the rim but fell into the waiting hands of another Jazz player. Two seconds to go. One second. The shot went up, Kathy extended his arms high in the air ready to scream in triumph, and Scott sat down, envisioning himself clad in only his training bra, subject to the baying banter of dozens of boozed up sports fans.

The ball arced high, sailed gracefully towards the net, and then... out of bounds! Scott closed his eyes and silently thanked whichever Gods were watching. The ball bounced off the rim again and fell harmlessly out of bounds...

He didn't hear any of what followed. Lost in his own private world, Scott felt like he'd just jumped out of a plane only to find this first parachute wouldn't open, and then had only managed to open his second chute after a few seconds of frantic tugging and praying. That same sense of spiraling out of control was still enveloping him, and he just sat and absorbed everything that had just happened while next to him, his victorious Master was laughing with his companion. The other bald-headed man seemed rueful about the late twist in the game, but had sportingly conceded defeat and was already indicating to a clearly shocked Kathy to pay up on their debt.

Looking mutely at the other sissy, Scott wondered how he would have really have reacted if he was now in Kathy's shoes. While he couldn't truly know that, he could see how Kathy was reacting, and he was clearly in denial about what had just happened. Shaking his head, Kathy tried to back away, but it was crowded around the bar, and there was little room to move.

Kathy's bald-headed master frowned and indicated again for Kathy to remove the jersey, but Kathy once again replied only with a shake of his head. With a shrug, the other master stepped over to Kathy, looked him firmly in the eyes, and whispered something in his ear. Whatever was said made Kathy whimper slightly, and look pleadingly to Scott's master. There was no relief to be found there, however.

Finally, realising there was no other practical option, Kathy squeezed his eyes shut and took the bottom of the jersey in both hands. He paused for a few seconds, trembling, and then with a swift jerking motion, pulled the jersey up and over his head.

It took a few seconds for the patrons around them to realise what had just happened, but when they did, the buffeting laughter seemed to drown out all other noise. Scott looked at Kathy in a strangely dispassionate way. The sissy was clearly deeply embarrassed standing there in what Scott could now see was a yellow and white training bra, and tried to drape an arm across his chest. It wasn't enough though to hide the fact that he was wearing a bra, and the calls and shouts around them seemed to make Kathy recoil as if he were being physically struck.

Kathy's own Master handed Scott's Master the jersey. "There you go, well done."

Master looked down at the jersey and acknowledged his prize. "Well, could have gone either way." he said, magnanimously. He then nodded at Kathy, who was trying to unsuccessfully shrink into a ball and was being subjected to much attention by a group of men near by. "Your sissy seemed a little... disobedient?" he added, pointedly.

The bald man paused to consider this, and turned to look at Kathy. After a few seconds of careful thought, he said "You're right. My apologies for that. It won't happen again." He looked at Kathy sharply. "Go wait in the car until I am ready. We will discuss your reaction at length."

Kathy, who was beetroot-red and wishing the ground would swallow them up, meekly turned to make a long overdue escape from the bar, when his master issued one last order. "And just so you don't forget what happens when you don't follow instructions immediately, I want those slacks down around your ankles as you go."

Kathy groaned and threw a look up at the ceiling in despair. Looking back at their master, Kathy gave another pleading look, but once again there was no respite in the faces that looked back.

With a low moan that made Scott uncomfortably shift in his seat - caused, he later realised, by his aroused penis straining against the tight restraints of the cock cage - Kathy fumbled at his slacks and undid the belt and zip.

In a hurry to escape, Kathy shuffled off, causing the slacks to begin to slide down his legs. Scott watched on, in a state of almost emotional detachment, as he watched this sissy struggle to make it through the crowd, the slacks having now dropped enough to flash a pair of light blue satin panties that had a picture of Cinderella on his backside.

This brought even more whistles and catcalls Kathy's way, and Scott saw the look of total defeat and abject humiliation Kathy's face as looked back one more time at the bar, and then shuffled on towards the door again. Clad only in bra and panties, and with slacks pooling around his feet, Kathy couldn't move quickly so he was forced to endure every snarky comment and sarcastic suggestion that came his way.

And to think, Scott thought, he was probably only inches away from that having been his fate. Looking back on the TV, he could still see the cameras showing the Suns players celebrating. Glancing down at his own jersey, he wondered if he'd ever owned anything as precious as this top in his entire life...

****

They'd left Joe's Sports Bar only minutes after Kathy's humiliating exit, although those few minutes were enough to cause Scott some heart palpitations as he wondered if Master would make him similarly disrobe and parade himself about among all of these normal, respectable people. People who Scott would have associated himself with only weeks ago, and yet people who seemed practically alien now. They didn't have cartoon panties on, or a cock cage, or a training bra under their man clothes. If they did, then they were doing a hell of a lot better of not betraying their nerves than Scott was.

He trembled in fear as Master said a few farewells to the other man, and when he walked back over to where Scott was waiting, Scott's mouth had gone dry.

Thankfully, Master did not seem interested in parading his newest sissy about, especially when another sissy had already put on a show so recently. Instead, Scott was led out of the bar and into a waiting car, where they drove in silence for a few blocks, before arriving outside a non-descript, three-storey brick structure, that had all of the hallmarks of a dilapidated old office building. High windows betrayed no light coming out, and the building looked abandoned.

Scott's fear levels skyrocketed as Master indicated for him to get out of the car. There was a metal door further along the side of the building, and Master knocked a couple of times on it as the he and Scott waited outside - one man a picture of calm and control, the other man a picture of trepidation and powerlessness.

The knocks on the door were greeted shortly afterwards by the door swinging open, and some light from a corridor beyond shone out on to the street, betraying for the first time that the building was not entirely abandoned.

Master led Scott down a short corridor, and then opened a side door into a high-ceiling large room that may have once have been a large flat-floored meeting room or seminar room with no windows, but that now had lost any of the homely touches that would have put workers at easy, and had been stripped of all but a few items of furniture. What furniture there was though made Scott's eyes pop. He was being led into a room that had as its center piece a large, wooden contraption that Scott had seen in videos but that he'd never seen in real life. A pillory.

Large and constructed of dark, heavy-looking wood, the restraint was an imposing device and Scott had a premonition that when he was locked in, he wouldn't be getting out easily. He stopped in his tracks, reluctant to move any further, until Master gave him a hard stare causing Scott to falter in his resolve. Grudgingly, his feet began to move again, even as a low whimper escaped his lips.

As Scott was pulled towards the pillory, he struggled to focus on anything else. However, he did manage to notice that here was a large black floor-to-ceiling curtain at one end of the room, and as he tried to pull his attention and his imagination away from what awaited him in the pillory, he wondered if there was a large screen behind curtain, almost like a small cinema. The answer to his musings were not answered, as he was led around the pillory so that his back was to the curtain.

"This," Master said, breaking the silence, "is where sissies learn to receive gifts."

Scott looked at Master with a confused expression, although confusion was becoming his default state of mind at the moment and Scott wondered if Master would even notice.

Looking back again at the pillory, he gulped. Was it another spanking? Was that what Master had in mind for him? Was he to have to thank Master after every blow to his soft, helpless bottom? He remembered that from the forest, and gave an involuntary wince at the memory.

Master let go off Scott and nonchalantly lifted up the top bar of the pillory. There were holes where his neck and arms would go, and as Scott took in the full horror of the restraint, he realised too that there were cuffs at the bottom that would undoubtedly be used to secure his legs. Scott gulped yet again. Judging by the placement of the cuffs, his legs would be splayed, and Master would have full access to absolutely everything.

Master was observing Scott with that dry amusement that he'd learnt to be wary of. As Scott just stood there dumbly, dragging out the moment and delaying for as long as possible what would have to come next, Master pointed at his man clothes.

"Those go now."

Scott nodded and reluctantly complied. The jersey - which had only minutes earlier been his saving grace - along with the slacks and the shoes came off in a matter of moments, and Scott was stripped down to only his pink training bra and the red Care Bears panties. He crossed his arms over his body protectively - still holding his old clothes - more out of instinct that any real hope of actually shielding himself. Then, he hesitantly reached out and offered the man clothes to Master.

However, somewhat to Scott's surprise, Master held up two hands with his palms facing Scott, as if to say "not to me". Scott took a step back and shook his head in confusion. After a few seconds of this, Scott wondered if he should simply drop them on the floor, and he was about to do so when a flicker of movement from a darkened corner of the room caught his attention.

With a strangled "meep", Scott covered his body again with his old clothes and arms, and twisted his legs to try and hide his embarrassing panties as best he could.

There was a third person in the room. From out of the corner, a woman with long, brown hair and jet-black leathers, made her entrance. Scott's eyes bulged as he looked at her. She was clearly carrying something in her arms, but it wasn't that which had most grabbed his attention. No, instead, it was another device that she was already sporting and that dangled down in front of her - a large black strap-on dildo securely fastened around her waist.

Scott opened his mouth to speak however no words escaped, and he just opened and closed his mouth repeatedly as the woman continued to make her approach, smiling.

"Serena, this is Madam," Master said by way of introduction, "and she has gifts for you."

Scott groaned.

"Of course," Master continued, in a light, easy drawl, "as with everything we do, if you accept these gifts then you do so of your own free will, and if you choose not to accept them, then we are done and you will leave immediately."

Master idly pointed back at the door. "Your keys, wallet and phone are by the exit. Quit now, and you're free to go and retrieve them. And of course, we are absolutely finished."

... and Master would keep all the videos, photos and other evidence of past adventures, Scott thought, knowing the drill and having heard the line quite a few times now already.

Madam was now standing next to them, and Scott belatedly began to drag his focus away from the large black dildo, and on to Madam herself, and the items she was carrying in her hands. Madam was a large woman, definitely plus-sized and clearly in at least her forties. She looked older than Scott, whose usual fantasies involving women starred playmates in their twenties. The leather fitted snugly over her curves, of which there were plenty, and she had a hungry look on her face that made Scott suspect that she was no more inclined to go easy on him than Master was.

In her hands, she held a yellow and white dress, and a long black strap. He winced again at the sight of the strap. A whip perhaps? Madam didn't waste any time in small talk or in letting Scott consider the possibilities - the look in her eyes suggesting she was keen for their next activities to get started - and casually tossed the dress at Scott while she began to play with the strap, stretching it out in her hands and giving Scott a dirty smile.

Scott's jaw clenched, but he complied, and shuffled the dress over his body. It was a short-sleeved dress with frills on the shoulders, and the dress only barely came past his panties. Even if the cut of the dress hadn't been so obviously and clearly feminine, the bright yellow and white pattern would have completed that impression anyway. As emasculating outfits went, Madam had clearly chosen well.

Cowed and submissive in his dress, Scott placed two protective hands over his crotch and lowered his head. It was as his hands touched the metal and leather of the cock cage through the thin material of his dress and panties, and a shock of recognition made him realise what the strap was. He looked up suddenly at Madam, who merely nodded in response, her smile growing wider and wider.

It was a leash. He had no neck collar though.

Taking a deft step forward, Madam brushed aside Scott's hands, and reached under his dress. He started to protest, but got nowhere, as Madam's hands quickly found the cock cage. Within moments, she had expertly hooked the leash on to the cage, and took a step back triumphantly. Whatever was left of Scott's dignity might as well have curled up and died in a corner.

Happy with her work, Madam gave it an experimental tug, and Scott grunted as he felt his manhood be jerked forward. Satisfied, Madam wrapped the leash around her hand a few times so that there was only a small length between her and Scott's crotch. Then she started to walk around the pillory, and Scott found himself being unceremoniously led around the infernal device. He looked at Master with pleading eyes, but Master was clearly enjoying this and Scott found no sympathy there. Madam continued her walk, making sure to pull and jerk the leash randomly, ensuring that Scott couldn't entirely get into what might pass as a "comfortable" rhythm, and further reinforcing the unsettling feeling of having his cock and balls be completely at the mercy of this strange, large, older woman.

Scott was led completely around the pillory, and as he was pulled and yanked, he tried to issue some feeble objections. Short of simply asking to be let out though - with all that such a surrender would entail - there was nothing he could do except ask for a mercy that he already knew wouldn't come.

As he arrived back at the spot where he'd been previously standing, Madam nodded at the neck and hand slots in the open pillory, and gave the leash a snap with her wrist.

Scott grunted and seethed as he felt the snap whip into his tightly bound cock and balls, but he definitely didn't want to be asked twice, and once the eye watering pain had receded a little, he acquiesced and placed his neck and arms in the pillory. The slots weren't at standing height, so he had to bend over. He was acutely aware of how vulnerable this made his panties-clad ass and his bound appendage.

Neither Master nor Madam wasted any time, and once his neck and hands were in position, the top of the pillory came down and Scott felt a new wave of helplessness sweep over him. There was a noise like a lock being triggered, and when Scott tried to experimentally push up with his neck and hands, he could feel the hard wood of the device push back. He was well and truly trapped now.

Once satisfied that Scott was secure, Master and Madam went to work on his legs. Scott felt each of them grab one foot each, and pull them apart. A pair of hands snaked up his leg and grabbed his panties, pulling them down until they were around his ankles. Scott felt air brush against the metal and steel restraint that was now exposed to the room, and has his ankles were pulled further and further apart, he had to partly step out of the panties that were bunched at his feet.

Once in position, cold steel was wrapped around his bare ankles, and with two loud clicks, his feet were secured and Scott was suddenly left to contemplate his predicament. Bound, trapped, and at the mercies of Master and a woman with a very large strap-on dildo.

His breathing grew ragged as he struggled against the device for a brief period, testing its strength and realising very quickly that there was no hope of brute forcing his way out. And simply asking to be let go, admitting defeat, acknowledging that he wasn't up to Master's training and that he should go the rest of his life without ever knowing what Master would do with the photos, videos or email - if anything - didn't cross his mind either.

He dropped his head and stopped resisting, and instead tried to focus on calming his mind. That was no easy task though.

Master and Madam walked slowly around to face Scott.

"Has he actually thanked you yet?" Master asked Madam, with mock disappointment in his voice. Madam simply shook her head.

Scott looked up, and took a deep breath in. "Thank you Madam."

Master looked at him quizzically. "Thank you for what?"

Scott clenched his jaw, but continued. "Thank you for the dress and the leash." he said, trying not to sound too defiant as he was after all locked into stock, bent over and with his entire body vulnerable to whatever whims happened to occur to them. There was absolutely no point in provoking them further, at this stage.