Sailor Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw a pair of panties drop down her ankles and now he was staring up her crotch, a neatly-trimmed brown patch of hair and a pussy that looked as if it has seen plenty of business over the years. Scott gulped, and was about to ask

Master for some measure of leniency when Madam spun around and quickly dropped down. Now her pussy was only a few inches above his face, and he could smell her womanhood. She was wet, clearly the sight of Master going to town on his ass had been appealing to her, and the promise of what was to come had turned her on even more.

Scott was helpless and took a deep breath in as the hairs of her pussy tickled him, her hips swaying over his face. The deep breath in only served to further bring more of her scent into his nose, and now his entire world was consumed by the smell, sight and anticipated taste of this woman's crotch.

He struggled to stay still, eyes wide open as the woman's large thighs brushed against his head. Then, she sank down further and he let out a muffled cry as he momentarily couldn't breath. Madam grinded her pussy against Scott's face, pushing down further and the momentarily releasing the pressure, and Scott squeezed his tongue out from between his lips. Instantly, he felt the sharp taste of her pussy engulf him. He probed for her opening, and she seemed to move back and forth, teasing him whenever he seemed to have found his target, and moving slightly out of range, causing him to strain his tongue this way and that.

Then she let him take the full weight of her body again, and Scott tensed as one again he struggled to breath. Still, his arms and legs lay rigidly straight, and he fought the urge to push her off. She raised herself another precious inch, and Scott gulped in some air, and then started to work with his tongue. Once she'd climaxed she'd hopefully get off and Scott could finally escape.

He could taste her juices spilling out, and her large thighs enclosed from both sides as he raised his head up slightly to follow her movements. His tongue now find it's target and he tried to bury himself inside of her, licking furiously. The only oral sex he'd engaged with before tonight was receiving blowjobs from the a girlfriend in any one of a dozen short-lived relationships, and he barely knew what to do here. Instead, he licked and probed and hoped against hope that he was on the right track.

Thankfully, within a few minutes of this total and absolute domination, he heard a low moan escape the woman's lips. Then he felt a sharp tug on his cock and he moaned into her pussy as the woman gave him a playful flick. She was lucky he didn't bite, a rebellious part of Scott thought, but he could scarcely imagine what the consequences of _that_ would be.

Once again she sank down, once again he was engulfed. He tried to keep servicing her even though he struggled for breath, and a growing sense of panic began to overwhelm him as she stayed down for far longer this time. Then the juices he'd tasted began to increase in volume and in the back of his mind, he realised that the woman was beginning to climax. And she was climaxing into his mouth. Scott gagged slightly, but such was the control the woman had over him, there were no options for him to explore. The woman's juices flowed into this mouth and he swallowed as best he could.

Another tug on the cock cage via the leash made Scott open his mouth even wider in surprise. She pushed her pussy down even further and now he couldn't even close his mouth even if he wanted too. Her taste, her smell, the touch of her skin, drowned out every other sense and thought.

Then, as suddenly as she'd dropped to her knees, she lifted up again and Scott took in some large gulps of air. His breathing ragged, he could still smell her despite her now pulling further and further away. Then, Scott realised it wasn't her he was so much smelling, but her scent on him. His face was covered in her juices.

She hauled herself to her feet, and then took a step away from the sissy girl who had serviced her so comprehensively. Scott squinted up, his eyesight having to adjust again to the light of the room after a few minutes of utter darkness while having been so completely owned by this middle-aged woman.

As he slowly got his breathing under control again, he continued to lay stock still, fearful of making any movement for fear of further punishment.

After a few minutes - although who truly knew how time passed in this dungeon? - he heard his Master speak.

"Stand up and face your betters."

Scott got up slowly, his body still protesting these unnatural exertions. His tongue felt particularly tired after the unprecedented exercise it had just had to endure. Scott even wondered if he would be able to speak.

Thankfully, he wasn't asked too. Instead, the Master silently raised his hand up and revealed a small key nestled between his fingers. Madam moved over as well, gave him a salacious wink that made Scott feel even more uncomfortable - if such a thing was even possible - and handed Scott the leash she'd been holding on too. Scott took it cautiously off her, but nodded his head slightly in thanks, glad at least to have some tiny semblance of control back.

Scott looked sheepishly to Master, who was holding the dildo that had previously been attached to Madam. Master was holding it up and Scott thought for a moment, closer up, that it seemed to glisten somewhat, as if wet. Master gave a knowing look at Madam, and Scott was about to say something when Master abruptly started walking towards him. Cowed somewhat, Scott closed his mouth and meekly waited.

Standing up close, his muscular tall physique at odds with Scott's shorter, softer, flabbier body, Master took a firm grasp of Scott's cock, and inserted the key into the padlock. Scott groaned as the restraint once again dug into this most sensitive of parts, however Master only had eyes for achieving his goal and not on the comfort of the sissy girl whose appendage he was holding on to in his large, manly hands.

With Scott wincing and grimacing, he took a few seconds to finally complete the job, but there was suddenly a sense of relief that swept over Scott as he heard the lock click open, and Master deftly retrieved the padlock from the ring. One of Scott's hands instinctively reached down to flip the clasp and relieve his sorely abused cock from enslavement, but his hand was brushed aside by Master.

He looked at Scott with a piercing look. "You wear that cage while in front of these fine people, to honour them and to acknowledge your sissy'ness. You may remove it when you have left."

Scott's eyes began to water. When he left? Was there yet more to come? Master seemed to read his mind and gave a short laugh. "Oh, don't worry - you've done well Serena. Earned your spot in my stable of sissies. Your tasks are done for tonight."

Scott almost cried with relief, and a silly grin broke out on his face. A weight seemed to life from his shoulders and as he straightened up slightly, the true impact of everything he'd just done finally caught up with him. Any final sense of resistance was suddenly breaking down inside of him, and the thought that he had pleased Master seemed to bring a level of joy that genuinely shocked and surprised Scott. On the very edge of rational thought for so long, those simple words were all that it took to wash over Scott and carry him away.

"Th... thank you, Master." Serena said. She looked down at her feet and waited for Master to continue.

"You have the rest of the week off. Report here next Monday night."

Serena nodded.

"While at work, you may wear your normal work clothes, but you must at all times wear a lacy pink bra and panties underneath. You will be required to provide evidence with spot checks occasionally, until you are finally finish your probation and can be completely trusted."

Serena nodded again, and couldn't help but cast a sideways glance at Jonathan, who was now standing in the crowd with that same mixed expression of hunger and enjoyment that she'd seen before.

Master followed Serena's gaze, and smiled at Jonathan. "Joanna over there will be your contact. Who knows, maybe one day you'll be where she is now."

Serena nodded again. "Yes Master, thank you Master."

Master nodded thoughtfully, and without saying any more, swept an arm up and towards a door at the back of the room on the other side to where the audience was sitting. Without needing any further encouragement or instruction, Serena patted down her dress again, smoothed out the wrinkles as best she could, and walked towards the door. Her bottom was still on fire, her appendage still could feel the touch of the restraint, and her mouth could still taste Madam's juices.

As she passed through the internal door, out of sight of her audience and into the low-lit corridor beyond, Serena's hand idly moved down to the clasp on the cock cage. Pulling down her panties slightly, she looked at the cage. She could remove it now, she had honoured her audience and ably demonstrated their superiority over her. Now she was out, Master has said she could remove the device. And yet, while she _could_, she still hesitated. Keeping her gaze down, she took a few moments to contemplate her options and her next steps. Then, she pulled her panties up again and let go off the cage.

She'd take it off when she got home, Serena thought. Yes, that's what she'd probably do. Nodding to herself, Serena continued to walk on, towards the exit that would take her outside on to the street.

At the door, there was a small velvet bag and a pile of men's clothes that an earlier incarnation of Serena had worn to the sport's bar a life time ago. Smiling, she dropped to her knees and picked up the velvet bag. She could feel her phone, keys and wallet inside. Standing up again, she gave the clothes one last curious look, and then puffed out her cheeks in anticipation. As the external door opened, Serena felt a cold spring breeze waft through the streets. Her car was parked several blocks over to the left. Taking a few final seconds to once again smooth down her dress as much as she could, Serena stepped outside and into a pool of light cast down from overhead. Shivering slightly, Serena turned and started on her new journey.