All Comments on 'Saima Becomes Mishra's Fuck Slut'

by AishaMuhammad

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story… finally can’t wait for the next one…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why the Indian subcontinent has been subjugated for centuries .

A whole race of Pussy men , if one could even call them that pronoun , bend the knee to numerically inferior numbers , because they all have a sub mindset when it comes to their women .

I'm just hoping those mustache's are soon bred out of those " ugly" gals .

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Interesting. The author herself has two of the most revered names in Islamic history, and yet writes a story in which the female protagonist is a muslimah and the male is a Hindu--not a good or safe combination. The husband's name (Altaf) might mean "kindness" or "gentleness." Is it significant that this Muslim author tells a story in which the cuckolded Muslim husband is humiliated by her Hindu lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

धमाल कथा

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
An excellent example of the impotent/wimp husband cuckold (wittol: knows is being cuckolded and does nothing, or even approves).

Her falling for Chaudary is a bit quick IMO for a story. It would make the story better if there was more mental angst and we see her will slowly crumbling. But, if this is autobiographical, as implied, then the way she “fell” is the way she fell.

Don’t know if in the Islamic wedding there is swearing of fidelity as they do in Christian weddings, but she fell pretty easily into becoming a nasty ass slut. If I were Altaf I’d say good riddance and leave the slut. And tell the family she was barren so he threw her at the landlord to pay for the rent, as that was what she was worth as a wife. Then move back home. That would save his external dignity and ameliorate some internal dignity.

Not my type of story, obviously, but a good first effort. For encouragement to a beginner — 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, great timing. Please ignore the haters and continue to write. By the way, I prefer stories where everyone is happy, there is reclaiming of the wife, but you are the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice one, waiting for more

dick_hardydick_hardyover 2 years ago

I approve of this story.. because whether or not there's love, certainly there's no hate. But there is lust. Don't understand why haters think Muslim women don't have lust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap - 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is this motivation to belittle religion in this story?? Whether Hindu or Muslim…or black or white…I find it very demeaning and obnoxious when someone thrives on this sort of storyline!! Disgustingly pathetic!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

The idiots, also called cuckolds, don't die out. And neither do their fans. A pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure...it could happen this way. God damn this is stupid shit.

Fuck off with this nonsense. Allah hates you for this.

PrickdickPrickdickover 1 year ago

Keep writing hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is wrong with men from India? It's like this is the only kind of story you people submit. What a bunch of pussies. 2 stars because it's total crap. Stupid crap, at that.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Indian cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

waiting for next part

bustyindianbustyindianabout 1 year ago

Please continue! - from another Indian wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey plz update yaar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Muslims men are burning with hatred. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous