Saint Joan's School for Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Hailey's first days at the school.
5.1k words
4.61
10.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's note: Just wanted to say thank you so much for the feedback on part one. I read every comment, and appreciate you all for taking the time to read my story. Without further ado here is part 2!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up groggily and reached over for my phone, being partially blinded by my phone screen. As my eyes adjusted I read the time 6:35. Didn't have our assembly until 9:00 which thankfully gave me plenty of time to get ready. I undressed getting myself out of the dirty clothes I was in last night, the ones that remained that is. I did feel a little awkward about undressing in the presence of my roommate having always been raised to be modest in the presence of women. However I just kept having to remind myself that I'm a woman too and there's nothing that should be odd about this situation.

Though I was unsure what the protocol was if that woman was also someone I was just sleeping with. And what did that make us? I liked her, but were we like... girlfriends? I kept my mind preoccupied with this when I heard Katie shifting in her bed. I turned to see her gorgeous eyes fluttering open and looking at me smiling.

"Heyyyyyyyy Hailey."

I smiled and greeted back only then realizing my complete state of undress. I quickly moved to get a fresh set out our uniform as she sat up on her bed.

"No rush Hailey, you don't have to hurry at my expense."

I just turned and looked at her as she awkwardly shuffled her feet, "Sorry about last night if I came on too strong. Estradiol has made me horny as hell lately."

I strode over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a smile to show everything was still alright, "I'm gonna go shower Katie."

"I'll come join you!"

I turned and gave her a look as she shyly grabbed her towel and fidgeted with it, "You know, to like uh save water. Right?"

I just rolled my eyes, "Nice excuse Kate." And gave her a playful shove.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting showering with another girl. I suppose I was expecting some sort of black swan steamy love situation, but rather it was cramped and hard to actually get clean. Still, I couldn't deny how excited I was getting seeing her under the shower head, letting the water trickle down throughout her body. And due to our little things our excitement couldn't be hidden.

She slowly wrapped her arms around me, rubbing our groins against each other gently. She took them in her hand and began to stroke them together softly, letting my mind fill with ecstasy.

"Are you going to get bottom surgery?"

This question snapped me out of my momentary ecstasy. It's something I had of course looked into getting, but seeing the price and knowing my family wasn't the richest I knew it would be a long time until I'd be able to.

She continued to stroke, "Personally I'm gonna get it" she said casually, "I hear they really encourage us to get it, and I really really want it, but for the time being I'm gonna enjoy my little star player while it lasts."

I looked down, "My family isn't gonna be able to afford it."

She just looked at me quizzically, "You do know they offer it for free here."

This revelation made me nearly faint. Thank God she was there to catch me and pull me back to my feet.

"Seriously girl did you even read the brochure? They offer it for free to all of us, even some other surgeries to help us fit into our bodies more properly."

I looked down grinning to myself, "I'm gonna have a pussy!"

She just rolled her eyes in an amused fashion and continued stroking us, "You are something else Hailey I swear."

After our shower we dried and got dressed. As we were doing our makeup I decided to look into the various surgeries on offer from the handbook. Facial feminization, top surgery, God they really had it all. Even something initialed as W.T.P. whatever that was. I dazed thought of myself with the absolute perfect body, one that no one would ever mistake as having belonged to a boy as I could hear Katie snapping at me, "C'mon girl, we're gonna be late." She grabbed my hand as I slipped on my shoes and walked out.

I initially felt a little self conscious holding her hand as we walked to the main assembly building, until I looked around and saw many other girls doing the same. While some looked like they were just being friends, others were definitely more than such. Occasionally I even saw couples kissing in discrete locations, tying to avoid the staff lecturing them about PDA. Kinda silly thing to do. Shove a ton of lesbians in a school together you shouldn't act surprised when they start dating.

It was at this point where I noticed that not all of the trans students passed as well as us. Some looked like they just got the memo yesterday. Short hair, masculine bodies, I started to feel bad until I noticed none of them were being treated differently. They were all talking happily with others. I guess this school really takes their inclusion initiative seriously.

We finally got to the assembly building which turned out to be a pretty standard gymnasium with a stage. There were chairs dived into two halves of the building. I took my seat closest to the door we came into, but Katie had other ideas. She grabbed my hand and strode closest to the chairs at the great divide. Initially I was confused until I saw her start eyeing the male students who started to settle in.

"Dang they don't look too bad." she quipped while checking out the guys on the other side.

I lowered my head, a little hurt that she was already checking out other people despite our previous encounters. Seeing this she grabbed my hand and held it tight, "Don't worry, what we have wont go away."

I smiled reassuringly and looked over. She was right there were quite a few guys who looked very hot, "Yeah but what are the chances they're gay?"

"Who knows, but I assume that one isn't 100% gay." She nudged and pointed to a guy who was trying and failing to make it look like he was not looking at me.

"He's totally checking you out." she giggled.

"What? No, get out." but I couldn't deny it. He certainly was giving me a sultry look. I had to admit he looked really hot. Straight black hair, hazel eyes, and my God he was ripped that's for sure. I suppose he caught me staring cause he gave me a subtle wink causing me to blush really hard.

Katie giggled loudly, "Oh my God you totally like him back don't you." I tried to deny it but internally I was feeling bitter that the schools were divided in the first place.

Just then a youthful looking man stepped up to the mic, tapping it and causing some feedback.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." He cleared his throat, "I am principal Phillips and on behalf of the rest of the staff here we wish to welcome you to Saint Joans."

There was a polite round of applause and he continued.

"First of all I'm sure you are aware but our school is quite unique among our other associated schools. That said we are still first and foremost a Christian school. You are all expected to abide by and respect the basic tenants of Christianity, even if you disagree with it."

There was less applause this time, with some students discussing in hushed tones what he just said. He continued while ignoring the subdued conversations.

"Second we must state we have a zero tolerance policy for any homophobia and transphobia" He went on to give a similar speech Tessa gave the night before, though he seemed more bothered by having to recite it, as if it was a burden for him to even mention it.

"Third, as you know our school is separated by gender, or uh gender identity rather. It is absolutely forbidden for any student to cross the boundaries into the school not for them. Doing so may result in immediate expulsion."

He said the last part with added emphasis to drive home his point.

"Alright well with that out of the way I'll turn it over to our dean of student services Mrs. Triss."

He stepped off looking rather grouchy. "Who shit in his coffee?" asked Katie also picking up on his attitude. I looked over and noticed that boy was still staring at me. Geez what was his deal?

The dean rambled off our daily schedules and reminded us we should have gotten our class schedules upon orientation. With that we were off. Unfortunately Katie and I had separate classes. I found myself feeling a little sad as I let go of her hand. Maybe I was getting attached too fast, but honestly she was the first person I felt this comfortable with, she felt like my first real friend I ever had.

My first class was home economics. I immediately pictured a nun crankily teaching, but was very surprised to find a squat hippie looking woman who sang out every word she spoke. She was very easy going and didn't lose patience with me as I struggled to understand the basics of sewing. Even though we were only practicing stitching in a straight line I was very proud of my work at the end of class. I couldn't believe I was actually looking forward to class again.

The rest of my classes were pretty standard. Math, science, geography, all were your standard affair. I suppose not everything could be that fun, but still! I seemed to be doing well in each.

As I was heading back to my dorm I heard a voice accusingly say, "Seriously, just who do you think you are?"

I looked around and saw three girls all surrounding another who was backed up against a tree. I looked closer and saw she was one of those trans girls who didn't pass that well.

"Like, you don't even look like a girl. And you expect people to treat you like one? As if."

The others laughed as the poor girl gripped a textbook closer to her chest defensively trying to look away.

"Like seriously, just because you wear a skirt doesn't make you one of us." Another one said.

At this point I got angry and stormed up to them, "Hey! Leave her alone!"

"Excuse me, just who the hell are you?"

I ignored them and approached the girl who was on the verge of tears.

"Umm I asked you a question."

"Hailey" I said unable to think of a decent comeback.

She just flipped her hair and smacked her gum, "I'm Trixie. This is Vanessa and Terrie" she said cocking her head to either side introducing her two cronies, "Why are you even defending him? You want guys like that around here?"

I could feel my blood boiling, "She's a girl, don't call her that."

She just laughed, "Oh my God, don't tell me you're one of them too."

It didn't take a genius to know what she meant, "You heard what the principal said, you have to treat her nicely."

"I don't have to do shit bitch." she snapped, "I'm only here cause my mom caught me with another chick. I didn't ask to be put here with any of you freaks. You wanna be a snitch go ahead, but I'll make you regret it." I could see a sinister flame in her eyes as her two side girls made threatening gestures causing us to flinch. She laughed and flicked her hair walking away, "C'mon, we're done here."

I stared at them spitefully. I suppose it was naive to assume this place would be some haven of tolerance and inclusiveness. Assholes seem to be a constant denominator wherever you go.

I gently stroked the poor girl's hair as she quietly sobbed, "T..thank you.." she managed to stutter out.

"Don't mention it hun." I kept hugging her, "Listen, sweetie, I think you should tell someone about this."

"No!" She shouted seeming horrified, "I don't want to cause any trouble. Besides you heard her, I don't even want to think about what she'll do."

I wanted to tell her she probably would be very incapable of actually carrying out her threat but thought against it not wanting to make her feel pressured. She got up and sniffed drying her eyes.

"Want me to walk you back to your dorm?"

She shook her head, "No I'm okay. Thank you Hailey." She smiled and walked off.

"Hey girl there you are!" I could hear Katie's voice and turned to see her running up to me, "Where have ya been? Been looking everywhere for you? Who was that?" She asked looking past my shoulder.

I realized I never actually asked for her name, "A friend."

She shrugged and grabbed my hand, "C'mon, I'm hungry gal."

I wish I could enjoy my dinner in peace, but around me I kept seeing whispers and glances in my direction. It was clear people were talking about me, but Katie didn't seem to notice as she kept chowing down on her pasta.

"Mmmm! Oh this is so yummy!" She said in a surprisingly loud voice. I noticed she was much less shy than she was yesterday. Then again I suppose I was shy before I got to live as a girl too.

"Hey Katie, when did you start getting to live as a girl?" I asked curiously.

She froze and nervously glanced at her plate, "Umm, I didn't until I came here." she nervously pushed her pasta around her plate.

"Really? Parents didn't let you?"

She just shook her head and quickly resumed eating, seemingly nervous. I felt a little bad for delving into her life like that. Clearly she felt sad about it. I tried to change the subject but couldn't concentrate as I could see more people whispering and turning to look at me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw a very tall looking girl I didn't recognize, "Hey, you're Hailey right."

"Yes?" curious what it was about.

"Is it true you stood up to Trixie?"

I just shrugged, "Well yeah."

I could see her break into a smile, "That's so totally cool. God she's such a bitch."

I realized that must be what all the talk was about.

"Well, I'll leave you alone. You're a real one for that."

She walked off and Katie smiled, "Well you're popular!"

I giggled and waved a hand dismissively, "Oh come now I'm not all that."

She held my hand and sing songingly chanted, "My little hero girlyfriend." causing me to blush and roll my eyes.

As it turned out not everyone agreed with her read of me. While many people gave me smiles and looks of approval there were a couple dozen girls who were staring daggers at me. It seemed like the initial feeling of solidarity fucked off in a hurry as a small clique of girls formed who were very anti trans. I was informed they referred to themselves as TERFs which I learned stood for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Though many other nicknames would shortly crop up about them, many were more unflattering than the next.

I collapsed on my bed as me and Katie entered. I'd never had this amount of social interaction like, ever! It was seriously taking its toll on me, and Katie seemed to notice. She held my hand for a second and went to pick up her guitar, smiling directly at me.

I quickly got lost in her strumming, noticing she was taking quite a few glances at me throughout her playing. It was very different in style from last time. While the last one spoke of comfort, this one felt like it was conveying feelings of desire. She stopped her playing and looked up at me, "Do you wanna push our beds together?"

I looked up and smiled picking up on exactly what she wanted. I sprang up and ran to the other side of my bed pushing it towards hers as she mirrored my actions. We giggled and hugged each other as we hopped onto the bed kissing each other getting lost in our desires. Slowly our kissing went from playful to more lustful as we went slower and more sensual.

"Hey y'all you seen the remo... WOAH!"

We cracked our heads and saw Taylor standing there stunned.

"Oh it's uh, not what you think it's just..." But we couldn't exactly deny it, our bed was pushed together and we were all over each other. But she just laughed.

"Oh you don't have to hide it. Me and Tressa did the exact same thing with our beds."

I guess my look of confusion wasn't lost on Taylor because she went on to explain, "Honey I'm not sure there is a girl in this dorm who isn't fucking another right now. You don't need to hide it."

She gave us one more glance smiling, "You know, we wouldn't object to having a third, or a fourth for that matter sometime." She winked and closed the door, "Have fun you two." I could hear her say from the other side.

We just looked at each other and laughed hysterically. After that our mood was a little killed, so we agreed to just settled for putting on a movie and cuddling with each other. Honestly I really liked it. Just being in her arms made me feel so comfortable. I began to realize I wasn't exactly sure where my sexuality was. I liked girls, I liked Katie, but I also liked the way that boy looked at me in the auditorium. It made my heart flutter, but did I really want to date him? Let alone have sex with him? I wasn't quite sure. I suppose only time would tell. For now though this was perfectly content.

She gave me a small kiss and smiled at me as she began to nuzzle her head into my neck kissing there too. I made a small guttural noise that I guess she found cute because kept kissing there trying to get me to replicate the sound. As I was getting lost in the moment I heard a loud feminine moan. At first I thought Katie was getting in the mood but she similarly turned her head trying to find the source. It came again and we realized that Taylor wasn't lying, God these chicks were horny. The noises kept ramping up in intensity as me and Katie looked at each other and giggled.

She began to slip off her shirt apparently letting the sounds fuel her lust. She kissed me more passionately inching up my shirt and gently playing with my overly sensitive nipples. I moaned directly into her mouth causing her to smile in apparent satisfaction. Throwing me properly onto my back and looming over me with a hungry look she yanked off my shirt and looked hungrily at me. Her animalistic desire took over and she took one of my nipples in her mouth sucking on it hard causing me to cry out in ecstasy. The further smiled and bit down playfully causing me to squeal in a tone no one could ever mistake as being belonging to a guy.

The noise ordinance rule seemed to no longer be a worry as she used all her might to bring me into the greatest state of ecstasy ever. Straddling my tummy she began pinching my nipples hard, enjoying her dominant gesture over me.

"Oh Hailey, look at you, being such a squealy little thing. It's doing so many things to me, oh!"

She continued to straddle me and brought my hands to her chest, letting me feel around her.

"Oh Katie..."

"Nuh uh little one" she smirked, "I don't think you deserve to call me by my first name when you're like this. How about... mistress? Does that work my little slut?"

She continued to play with me making it hard to respond as half my words were just lustful onomatopoeias.

"Ah! Yes! You're my mistress!"

She smiled a devlish smile, "Oooh that's all I needed to hear little one." she then put in all her might, pinning me down and riding my tummy like no tomorrow. I squealed and cried, struggling to stay still until I climaxed, a pathetic amount of cum dribbling out of my thing.

She smiled dismounting me like a proud jockey who just won the Kentucky Derby and rolled over to grab a water bottle, still leaving me breathing hard from our encounter. She brushed aside her hair, and in the faint glow of the still playing movie, with her sweat coating her body, she looked absolutely stunning. I looked up smiling a dumb little smile, "God I love you."

She kissed me, turning off the TV and getting under the covers, "Love you too Hailey."

~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up next to her made me really appreciate putting our beds together, even if it dead leave an undesirable gap between our mattresses, it was all worth it to get to have her be the first thing I saw when I woke up. Seeing as we were quite unclean from last night's excursion we agreed that separate showers would probably be advisable in the future unless we were in the mood for it. I finally got to appreciate the pure unbridled joy of using this shower with a massage attachment in it. It felt heavenly on my tired muscles (Hey, sex takes a lot out of you when you're not used to exercise, don't judge.)

12